Per our sister site Deadline….
* Jones will play Andrea Anders’ ex-husband in the ABC comedy Divorce: A Love Story, which follows a recently split couple who can’t seem to stay out of each others’ lives.
* Eggold is on NBC’s The Blacklist, playing the secret-keeping husband of Megan Boone’s FBI agent.
* Anna Wood (let’s go with Deception) has landed the female lead in the “sultry,” South Carolina-set CBS legal drama Reckless, about a Yankee litigator (Wood) a Southern City Attorney (Cam Gigandet) who struggle to hide their intense attraction while clashing over a police scandal.
* On the NBC drama project I Am Victor, McKaley Miller (Hart Of Dixie‘s Rose) will play daughter to John Stamos. Also, newcomer Lorenza Izzo has landed a female lead, playing a Harvard Law graduate with experience clerking for the Supreme Court.
* Thomas McDonell (Suburgatory’s Scott) joins The CW’s The 100 as Finn, a cool and charismatic free spirit with an ability to bend the rules and escape unharmed.
* Stella Maeve, who currently plays sister to CBS’ Golden Boy, has landed the second lead (opposite Gage Golightly) in The CW’s Company Town, which follows the aftermath of a scandal at a Naval base. Maeve and Golightly will play two young women who grew up as best friends but now are on opposite sides of the Townie/Military divide.
* MADtv alum/Raising Hope producer Stephnie Weir will play Ellie Kemper’s mom in the NBC comedy pilot Brenda Forever.