Per our sister site Deadline….
* Lucky, lucky gal Ory has landed the female lead opposite Lost’s Josh Holloway in Intelligence, CBS’ drama about spy with a microchip in his brain that allows him to access the electromagnetic spectrum. Ory plays the ex-Secret Service agent charged with watching Holloway’s asset. Ory’s pilot gig is actually “first position,” meaning she holds onto it even if Once — where this season she was promoted to series regular — is renewed for Season 3.
* Buckley has booked a ticket for NBC’s comedy Holding Patterns, about a group of friends whose lives change after they survive a plane crash. Buckley will play Chad, a once-arrogant misogynist who is now a successful chick-lit author.
* Another 666 Park resident, Mercedes Masohn, has asked to exit ABC’s comedy Mixology after her role took “a very different direction.”
* Saturday Night Live alum Jenny Slate has joined ABC’s comedy Pulling, which revolves around three dysfunctional women in their 30s. Slate’s character, Karen, is prim and proper on the surface, less so when out on the town.
* One Tree Hill alum Shantel VanSanten has joined Gang Related, Fox’s drama about Ryan, a gang member infiltrating the San Francisco PD. VanSanten will play a doctor who treats Ryan for injuries and is also the daughter of the gang task force’s captain.
* Irish actor Ed MacLiam (EastEnders) has landed the lead in ABC’s Disney ride-inspired Big Thunder drama, playing a late-19th century doctor whose family is given the opportunity to relocate to a frontier mining town run by a powerful but mysterious tycoon. Spencer Locke (Cougar Town) will play the doc’s brilliant daughter, while Ruth Bradley (the star of last year’s ABC pilot Beauty and the Beast) has been cast as Nora, a nanny with a dark past.