TVLine has confirmed that the Dollhouse actress will appear in the May 1 episode of the long-running CBS crime drama as Jessica, a “seductive and edgy” pharmaceutical rep who may have been having an affair with a coworker. When said colleague turns up dead at a corporate retreat, Jessica emerges as a prime suspect.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Great news, ‘A’ team: Pretty Little Liars — which wraps its third year next Tuesday, March 19 — will be back Tuesday, June 11 with Season 4. Making up the rest of ABC Family’s summer lineup are four new series and three other returners: Melissa & Joey Season 3 launches Wednesday, May 29 at 8/7c, followed by the premiere of Baby Daddy (8:30 pm) and the debut of Dancing Fools (9 pm), an all-new clip show; the Jennifer Lopez-produced The Fosters kicks off Monday, June 3 at 9 pm; Switched at Birth resumes its second season on June 10 at 8 pm; the new thriller Twisted begins after PLL on June 11 (9 pm); and The Vineyard, a docu-soap, airs Wednesday, July 24 at 9 pm.
• Former Smallville starlet Laura Vandervoort announced Sunday at Toronto Comic-Con that she’ll star in Bitten, a original series on the Canadian channel Space. She’ll play the world’s only female werewolf.
• IFC has given the green light to Maron, a 10-episode comedy based on the life of comedian and podcaster Marc Maron. The star-studded series — bowing Friday, May 3 at 10/9c — will feature guest spots from Jeff Garlin (Curb Your Enthusiasm), Ken Jeong (Community), Denis Leary (Rescue Me), Aubrey Plaza (Parks and Recreation), Adam Scott (Parks and Recreation) and many more. Nora Zehetner (Grey’s Anatomy), Andy Kindler (Bob’s Burgers) and Josh Brener (Glory Daze) also co-star.
• Currently in its 10th year, The Ellen DeGeneres Show has been renewed through the 2016-17 TV season.
• ABC will present a “Pop-Up Video”-style episode of Once Upon a Time on Sunday, March 31 at 8/7, displaying fun facts and backstory info on screen during an encore of the midseason finale “Queen of Hearts.”
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?