Disney XD's Kickin' It: Get the Season 3 Premiere Date Plus Scoop on an Olympic Guest Star

Kickin It Season 3 Premiere DateNo foolin’ — Disney XD’s Kickin’ It is kickin’ off Season 3 on Monday, April 1 (at 8:30/7:30c), TVLine has learned.

Along with the return date for the top-rated Disney XD series comes a bit of casting scoop: Gabby Douglas is set to guest-star as herself in a Season 3 episode, when Kim convinces the two-time Olympic gold medalist to coach her withering gymnastic team in anticipation of a big competition. (Douglas made her scripted-TV debut this past November, with a cameo on The Vampire Diaries.)

RELATED | Girl Meets World Disney Pilot Casting News: Meet Cory and Topanga’s Son

Also to mark the martial arts-themes series’ return, DisneyXD.com on April 1 will launch a collection of mini-games called “Kickin’ It: Ninja Warrior Training,” where players can be a part of the Bobby Wasabi dojo and train with Jack to become a Wasabi Warrior and earn a (cyber) black belt.

Comments (43)

• I hate to admit but I do enjoy Kickin It

Comment by Kelly – March 7, 2013 08:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My 7-year old who’s also studying martial arts… Loves It. I happen to like it too.

Comment by Denise – March 7, 2013 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Haha, ditto. :)

Comment by funkyxutepie – July 30, 2013 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show sucks, why did the disney XD doom the amazing tron uprising series into cancellation!?!? Tron lives

Comment by Justin – March 7, 2013 11:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Kickin it does suck. why do people watch it?

Comment by Callie – March 14, 2013 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • why are you reading this if you hate Kickin’ it?

Comment by Sara – March 22, 2013 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • That’s right of you hate kicking it so much, don’t go and try to search it up because of you stil live with your mom and hate lickin it because you can’t get a job as a sensei then that would kind of make you a loser because your searchIn this up. I know that didn’t make sense at all but it made sense to me but my point is is that you shouldn’t go around and start searching up something that you hate because that is just like you don’t have a life so get one!!!

Comment by Cat – June 18, 2013 01:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Hey I’m precious and I’m 16 years old but I’m such a big fan of kickin it and it doesn’t suck its greater than anything else in the world so watch it an enjoy by the way I’m from South Africa so one day I would love to meet my kickin it fans

Comment by Precious – July 15, 2013 07:15 AM PDT
      • If it sucks why are you on here

Comment by Bob – March 27, 2013 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Kick in it is awesome, that’s why its the top rated Disney film, so boom

Comment by Kick$ – March 16, 2013 12:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • IM WITH YOU! KICKIN IT FOREVER!!!!

Comment by TVBABY – March 16, 2013 09:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • F*** tron kickin it is the best

Comment by kayla – March 19, 2013 09:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Kayla … Do you realize these comments have kids reading it. So if you could be more descriptive without swearing it would show how highly educated you are

Comment by Nancy – March 29, 2013 07:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Well maybe they want to let out their inner selves by saying that like how I think Leo Howard is cute but I really like this dude from school. His name is kad. E

Comment by Cat – June 18, 2013 01:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • “f tron kicking it is the best”??? Are you serious? I would go on a lengthy rant on how stupid Kickin’ It (please spell your favorite show’s name correctly) is, and how stupid you are for even thinking its better than if not Tron:Uprising than literally almost any other animated show out there, but it really isn’t worth it.

I think I’ve lost all faith in humanity.

Comment by Imperaxum – April 21, 2013 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How old are you and why did you search this if you hate it :p @.@

Comment by Theresa – April 2, 2013 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • what on earth is wrong with you kickin it it is awsome tron uprising sucks

Comment by amber – May 6, 2013 04:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I LOVE KICKIN IT I AM IN LOVE WITH IT IF IT ENDED I WILL PROBLEY DIE I WAKE UP AT 10AM JUST TO SEE ONE EPOSIDE I STAY UP TO 3 AM WATCHING IT ON NETFLIX IF THE PRODUCERS OF DISNEY XD ATE READING PLEASE DONT END THE SHOW IT IS SOOO GOOD I WATCH IT OVER AND OVER IF I DONT WATCH IT I WILL BE PROBLY CRYING DUE TO THE FACT I AM BULLIED AND MY PARENTS ARE SICK WITH LIFE OR DEATH SICKNESS I WATCH IT AND I AM LIKE MAN I WISH I COULD BE LIKE THEM OR SOMEONE PROTECTING ME I HAVE NOOO FRIENDS PEOPLE PUSH ME AND I ESCAPE IT ALL PLEASE PKASE I AM BEGGING YOU DONT CANCELL IT

Comment by Rachel – July 18, 2013 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kicken it is great and I am adult who usually does not watch a lot of TV.

Comment by Michele – March 10, 2013 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kickin it is the best show ever!!!!!! I watch it everyday, on my wii computer or iPod!!!!! I really want it to go up to season 100!!!!!!! :) :) :) I also how it has everything in one show like ACTION, comedy, Romance!! (Jack and Kim) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Kylie Ritenour! – March 12, 2013 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love kickin it more than anything in this world besides family. i would do anything to meet jack [Leo Howard] and kim [Olivia Holt] because i am also in karate and maybe they could of tought me some moves. I also would like to meet them beause they are so cool.Beside everyone else on kickin it, jack and kim is my favorite actor and actress. so i hope you go up 2 season 70.

Comment by Jeanie M. Dunn – March 19, 2013 05:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too and jack is super cute right?!?!?!???!!!!! Reply if you think. <3 JACK <3 Is really cute!

Comment by Cat – June 18, 2013 01:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love kickin it its the best show and jack is super cute

Comment by kayla – March 25, 2013 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • U bet jack is the hottest guy on kickin it

Comment by Precious – July 15, 2013 07:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ahhh!! Kickin it is the bomb!! I love it in the last episode of season 2 how Jack and Kim go out on a date!!!!! yayyy! I can’t believe there is another season ahh!!

Comment by Haleigh – March 25, 2013 09:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • love the show but really wish it would be shown earlier, even 7:00 instead of 8:30

Comment by angel1 – March 27, 2013 10:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kickin it is the best and if you don’t like it don’t watch it!!! + jack is super cute

Comment by fangirlpop***$ – March 28, 2013 12:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m a middle aged adult who’s into the martial arts (tae kwon do) and I like Kickin It.

It reminds me of the wild going-ons at my dojang!

Comment by Ken Burke – April 2, 2013 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought Kickin It had such potential. A cast of talented young people and a story line that combined humor and martial arts. My frustration was the writing that depicted Jerry as being so simple it was a surprise he could breath without being reminded to do so. I’d hoped that the character’s would evolve as they moved from season to season. However it appears that the writers decided that rather than have the characters mature and develop, they’re actually dumbing down other cast members. Seeing Jack and Jerry share deodorant by rubbing their arm pits together was an all time low. Milton is so clueless he doesn’t see that his father’s boss is threatening him. I understand that their target audience is young boys but let’s remember that they aren’t stupid either.

Comment by Mike – May 8, 2013 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • True dat mike!!

Comment by Jake – June 12, 2013 03:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would really love to see more Kick (Kim and Jack) romance. I’m 12 years old and love a good romantic comedy!

Comment by Riley – June 25, 2013 09:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m with u there Jack and Kim should show some love an kisses on desney XD we wanna see some romance

Comment by Precious – July 15, 2013 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I kno!! I love rom coms!!!

Comment by Hershey kisses – August 11, 2013 08:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m from South Africa so kickin iT is da best an I’m a big big big fan of kickin it only if thy knew tht I dnt miss a show so if u dnt like kickin dnt watch it n dnt say anythin bt it coz u dnt knw anythin from it so all u have 2 do it shhhh Jack, Kim, Milton, Jerry, Eddie, Rudy, are the best on kickin it thy make da show awesome

Comment by Precious – July 15, 2013 07:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am a big fan of kickin it

Comment by Rachel – July 18, 2013 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love kickin it

Comment by Rachel – July 18, 2013 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will love to meet leo and olivia i hope they never cancel it

Comment by Rachel – July 18, 2013 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I luv the show kickin it its my dream to meet the cast mostly Leo and Kim but also every one else. It is my all time favorite show. I’ve never missed a show it would be great if everyone got a chance to be on the show and it would be cool if someone got to be one of the main characters on the show.😝😄

Comment by Xds38lolie – August 9, 2013 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m going to take a summer long vacation to LA HOLLYWOOD NEXT Year and see what it’s like to live there😝

Comment by Xds38lolie – August 9, 2013 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Also jack is the cutest guy I’ve ever seen

Comment by Xds38lolie – August 9, 2013 08:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hi, I love kickin it and I’m a gymnast so I love gabby douglas too, but when will the episode be aired in south africa?

Comment by gafrielle – August 9, 2013 10:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hi….totally in love with your show but just wondering as to when will season 3 premiere in South Africa,cause at the moment Disney XD is still repeating season 2….please HELP!!!

Comment by amanda – September 20, 2013 05:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know this web page gives quality dependent articles or reviews and extra data, is there any other site
    which offers these information in quality?

Comment by facebook piratage – November 27, 2013 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post