Exclusive

Disney XD's Kickin' It: Get the Season 3 Premiere Date Plus Scoop on an Olympic Guest Star

Kickin It Season 3 Premiere DateNo foolin’ — Disney XD’s Kickin’ It is kickin’ off Season 3 on Monday, April 1 (at 8:30/7:30c), TVLine has learned.

Along with the return date for the top-rated Disney XD series comes a bit of casting scoop: Gabby Douglas is set to guest-star as herself in a Season 3 episode, when Kim convinces the two-time Olympic gold medalist to coach her withering gymnastic team in anticipation of a big competition. (Douglas made her scripted-TV debut this past November, with a cameo on The Vampire Diaries.)

RELATED | Girl Meets World Disney Pilot Casting News: Meet Cory and Topanga’s Son

Also to mark the martial arts-themes series’ return, DisneyXD.com on April 1 will launch a collection of mini-games called “Kickin’ It: Ninja Warrior Training,” where players can be a part of the Bobby Wasabi dojo and train with Jack to become a Wasabi Warrior and earn a (cyber) black belt.

1. Kelly says:

I hate to admit but I do enjoy Kickin It

2. Justin says:

This show sucks, why did the disney XD doom the amazing tron uprising series into cancellation!?!? Tron lives

• Callie says:

Kickin it does suck. why do people watch it?

• Sara says:

why are you reading this if you hate Kickin’ it?

• Cat says:

That’s right of you hate kicking it so much, don’t go and try to search it up because of you stil live with your mom and hate lickin it because you can’t get a job as a sensei then that would kind of make you a loser because your searchIn this up. I know that didn’t make sense at all but it made sense to me but my point is is that you shouldn’t go around and start searching up something that you hate because that is just like you don’t have a life so get one!!!

• Precious says:

Hey I’m precious and I’m 16 years old but I’m such a big fan of kickin it and it doesn’t suck its greater than anything else in the world so watch it an enjoy by the way I’m from South Africa so one day I would love to meet my kickin it fans

• Bob says:

If it sucks why are you on here

• Kick$ says:

Kick in it is awesome, that’s why its the top rated Disney film, so boom

• kayla says:

F*** tron kickin it is the best

• Nancy says:

Kayla … Do you realize these comments have kids reading it. So if you could be more descriptive without swearing it would show how highly educated you are

• Cat says:

Well maybe they want to let out their inner selves by saying that like how I think Leo Howard is cute but I really like this dude from school. His name is kad. E

• Imperaxum says:

“f tron kicking it is the best”??? Are you serious? I would go on a lengthy rant on how stupid Kickin’ It (please spell your favorite show’s name correctly) is, and how stupid you are for even thinking its better than if not Tron:Uprising than literally almost any other animated show out there, but it really isn’t worth it.

I think I’ve lost all faith in humanity.

• Theresa says:

How old are you and why did you search this if you hate it :p @.@

• amber says:

what on earth is wrong with you kickin it it is awsome tron uprising sucks

• Rachel says:

I LOVE KICKIN IT I AM IN LOVE WITH IT IF IT ENDED I WILL PROBLEY DIE I WAKE UP AT 10AM JUST TO SEE ONE EPOSIDE I STAY UP TO 3 AM WATCHING IT ON NETFLIX IF THE PRODUCERS OF DISNEY XD ATE READING PLEASE DONT END THE SHOW IT IS SOOO GOOD I WATCH IT OVER AND OVER IF I DONT WATCH IT I WILL BE PROBLY CRYING DUE TO THE FACT I AM BULLIED AND MY PARENTS ARE SICK WITH LIFE OR DEATH SICKNESS I WATCH IT AND I AM LIKE MAN I WISH I COULD BE LIKE THEM OR SOMEONE PROTECTING ME I HAVE NOOO FRIENDS PEOPLE PUSH ME AND I ESCAPE IT ALL PLEASE PKASE I AM BEGGING YOU DONT CANCELL IT

3. Michele says:

Kicken it is great and I am adult who usually does not watch a lot of TV.

4. Kylie Ritenour! says:

Kickin it is the best show ever!!!!!! I watch it everyday, on my wii computer or iPod!!!!! I really want it to go up to season 100!!!!!!! :) :) :) I also how it has everything in one show like ACTION, comedy, Romance!! (Jack and Kim) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Jeanie M. Dunn says:

I love kickin it more than anything in this world besides family. i would do anything to meet jack [Leo Howard] and kim [Olivia Holt] because i am also in karate and maybe they could of tought me some moves. I also would like to meet them beause they are so cool.Beside everyone else on kickin it, jack and kim is my favorite actor and actress. so i hope you go up 2 season 70.

6. kayla says:

i love kickin it its the best show and jack is super cute

7. Haleigh says:

ahhh!! Kickin it is the bomb!! I love it in the last episode of season 2 how Jack and Kim go out on a date!!!!! yayyy! I can’t believe there is another season ahh!!

8. angel1 says:

love the show but really wish it would be shown earlier, even 7:00 instead of 8:30

9. fangirlpop***$ says:

Kickin it is the best and if you don’t like it don’t watch it!!! + jack is super cute

10. Ken Burke says:

I’m a middle aged adult who’s into the martial arts (tae kwon do) and I like Kickin It.

It reminds me of the wild going-ons at my dojang!

11. Mike says:

I thought Kickin It had such potential. A cast of talented young people and a story line that combined humor and martial arts. My frustration was the writing that depicted Jerry as being so simple it was a surprise he could breath without being reminded to do so. I’d hoped that the character’s would evolve as they moved from season to season. However it appears that the writers decided that rather than have the characters mature and develop, they’re actually dumbing down other cast members. Seeing Jack and Jerry share deodorant by rubbing their arm pits together was an all time low. Milton is so clueless he doesn’t see that his father’s boss is threatening him. I understand that their target audience is young boys but let’s remember that they aren’t stupid either.

12. Jake says:

True dat mike!!

13. Riley says:

I would really love to see more Kick (Kim and Jack) romance. I’m 12 years old and love a good romantic comedy!

14. Precious says:

I’m from South Africa so kickin iT is da best an I’m a big big big fan of kickin it only if thy knew tht I dnt miss a show so if u dnt like kickin dnt watch it n dnt say anythin bt it coz u dnt knw anythin from it so all u have 2 do it shhhh Jack, Kim, Milton, Jerry, Eddie, Rudy, are the best on kickin it thy make da show awesome

15. Rachel says:

I am a big fan of kickin it

16. Rachel says:

I love kickin it

17. Rachel says:

I will love to meet leo and olivia i hope they never cancel it

18. Xds38lolie says:

I luv the show kickin it its my dream to meet the cast mostly Leo and Kim but also every one else. It is my all time favorite show. I’ve never missed a show it would be great if everyone got a chance to be on the show and it would be cool if someone got to be one of the main characters on the show.😝😄

19. Xds38lolie says:

I’m going to take a summer long vacation to LA HOLLYWOOD NEXT Year and see what it’s like to live there😝

20. Xds38lolie says:

Also jack is the cutest guy I’ve ever seen

21. gafrielle says:

Hi, I love kickin it and I’m a gymnast so I love gabby douglas too, but when will the episode be aired in south africa?

22. amanda says:

Hi….totally in love with your show but just wondering as to when will season 3 premiere in South Africa,cause at the moment Disney XD is still repeating season 2….please HELP!!!

23. I know this web page gives quality dependent articles or reviews and extra data, is there any other site
    which offers these information in quality?