Exclusive: ABC's Shark Tank Extends Its Season

Get More: Exclusive, News

MARK CUBAN, DAYMOND JOHN, BARBARA CORCORAN, KEVIN O'LEARY, ROBERT HERJAVEC, LORI GREINERABC’s sharks are taking an even bigger bite out of the 2012-2013 season.

The network has ordered an additional episode of Shark Tank, TVLine has learned exclusively.

RELATED | TVLine’s 2013 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Getting Cancelled? What’s on the Bubble?

The add-on brings the entrepreneurial pitchfest’s Season 4 episode count to 26.

Shark Tank is currently in the midst of its best season ever, up 17 percent in the 18-49 demo versus its previous cycle, and regularly leads all Friday night programming in that measure.

Tags: ,

Comments (13)

• Dragon’s Den. Shark Tank. hee.

Comment by xaverie – March 5, 2013 12:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • An additional episode? Is that relevant to the series?

Comment by forwarddad – March 5, 2013 12:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YES! The more episodes, the better.

Comment by Bowen – March 5, 2013 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Shark Tank. Dragon’s Den feels stale at this point, I have most of the season built up on my PVR while I am fully caught up on Shark Tank.

Comment by greg – March 5, 2013 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What channel and what day and time does Dragon’s Den air? I use to watch Dragon’s Den, but I haven’t watched it in years and I love Shark Tank, but Dragon’s Den is where I started.

Comment by MJ – March 5, 2013 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Here in Canada, where Dragon’s Den is from, it airs on Sundays at 8 on CBC. Does it air in the States as well?

Comment by Eric – March 5, 2013 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Shark Tank so every episode counts, yes! Don’t know what is up Dad’s bum up there LOL.

Comment by lauren – March 5, 2013 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why?

Comment by Truth – March 5, 2013 01:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe because anytime they cancel something this gets put in its place?

Comment by Me – March 5, 2013 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m pretty addicted to this show. So yay!

Comment by Steven – March 5, 2013 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was just wondering the significance in making an announcement for the addition of one episode. Didn’t know if it meant something other than adding an episode which I am happy about. I love Mr. Wonderful and Mark Cuban.

Comment by forwarddad – March 5, 2013 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I discovered this show this season, and I’m obsessed. I always look forward to every new episode and they never stay long on my DVR .It’s just delicious.

Comment by Danielle H. – March 5, 2013 03:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post