Exclusive

Exclusive Walking Dead First Look: Daryl Takes Direct Aim at... [Spoiler]!

You know it’s gonna be a good episode of The Walking Dead when Daryl’s forced to draw his crossbow. And, in Sunday’s installment of AMC’s zombie smash, as the first of these exclusive images illustrate, he does just that, preparing to take aim at…

OK, it’s not much of a spoiler to say that he takes aim at a walker. But hey, there’s always the splat to look forward to!

RELATED | Walking Dead Season 3 Scoop: New Details on Andrea’s ‘Vagina Warfare’

The other two images show Daryl on the outside (of what? a structure in Woodbury, perhaps?) looking in, and Rick resembling the in-control group leader he once was.

Your guesses as to what’s actually going on? Hit the comments!

The Walking Dead Season 3 Daryl KillsThe Walking Dead Season 3 Daryl KillsThe Walking Dead Season 3 Rick
Photo Credit: Gene Page/AMC

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look, Photo Gallery

1. Azrielen says:

It’s OK. More of Norman Reedus’ face in my life is ALWAYS a fantastic thing.

2. zacqua10 says:

Talk about link bait. Holy crap. I thought you guys were better than that.

3. adambramble says:

Loved the last episode more of Rick, Michonne, and Carl and less of Andrea. Loved seeing Morgan as well.

4. Jooshua says:

Lets be honest.. if it said “The Walking Dead info in this article is useless” we would still click it.. it’s about The Walking Dead!!

5. I have a feeling the Morgan storyline (while nice) was simply a way for Rick to come back to life as quickly as possible.

6. Nessie says:

If Rick is back to being in control, I might actually start watching again.

7. DoctorWhoFanatic! says:

Was anyone else pissed that the guy they heartlessly ignored on the road ended up dead AND they took his stuff?

• GottaHaveEmAll says:

It was pretty cold blooded. Such is life in the zombie apocolypse…..? I’m curious, if the hitchhiker had been female, would they have continued on? Doubtful

• Katie says:

I felt horrible for everyone, of course especially the hitchhiker. I wish they had stopped, scoped the hitcher out, and taken him with them to help fight the Governor. But what do I know – I have never been in a zombie apocalpyse.

• Stephanie says:

It definitely made me uncomfortable too.

But also, they are at war and don’t know the members of the other group. After everything that’s happened, it would have been a concern to me that the person could be working for the Governor. Michonne was hardly a social butterfly while she was in Woodbury, so she wouldn’t have known everyone. There would have been a real risk in taking in someone they don’t know right now…

8. tanya says:

Any ep with Daryl is a good ep. Last ep was good. Good to see Rick being more sane.

9. Francis says:

IT WAS AN IRONIC EPISODE, A HITCHHIKER WHO WANTS TO LIVE ENDING UP DEAD, AND MORGAN THEY WANTED TO SAVE TO LIVE BUT ENDED UP DOESNT WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE…