Once Upon a Time: Watch the PaleyFest Panel -- Plus: Get a Sneak Peek at a Serious Showdown!

Once Upon a Time PaleyFest 2013Already TVLine has hit you with the bold-faced highlights and headlines from the Once Upon a Time panel held Sunday at PaleyFest 2013 and moderated by myself.

But for those who 1) were not in attendance, 2) didn’t catch the LiveStream or 3) simply want to relive it all over again, here is video of the whole hour-long shebang!

I’ve included, as always, a super-helpful laundry list of timestamps denoting which topics landed where. (If your Hulu player shows time remaining versus time elapsed, click on that clock and it will switch over to what you need.)

04:30 Ginny Goodwin on how dark Snow White will get — and is Lana Parrilla ready for her to bring it?
07:00 Series creators Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis on mapping out Season 2
08:45 Robert Carlyle on the “saddest” part of the Rumple/Bae reunion, teases Episode 22 “game-changer”
11:00 Emilie de Ravin on the challenge of playing Belle in amnesic “limbo”
12:15 Jennifer Morrison on playing the Neal/Bae reveal, capturing so many emotions “in three seconds”
13:45 How long have the creators known Neal and Bae were the same? Did they have second thoughts as fans caught on?
15:00 Discussing the “doomed Henry” reveal (WATCH FOR: Lana Parrilla pretending to clobber Robert Carlyle when he suggests Henry’s days are numbered), parsing the seer’s words — including my Rumple impression. (Hey, Jen Morrison likes it, so… win!)
17:00 Adam and Eddy on writing Season 2 versus Season 1
18:00 Is David still itching to leave Storybrooke and go fight ogres?
19:00 Will Colin O’Donoghue’s broken leg hinder Hook’s mission? And does the pirate share guyliner with Lost’s Richard Alpert? (WATCH FOR: Colin eliciting awwwws with a pouty face.)
22:00 Can dastardly Hook be made dateable?
23:00 Josh Dallas and Ginny Goodwin on playing “protective parents” to Jen Morrison (WATCH FOR: Josh embracing his “little girl”)
25:00 Lana Parrilla reflects on Regina’s aborted “redemption tour,” the Evil queen’s “comeback”
26:30 The creators and cast weigh in on the show’s perceived “anti-adoption” agenda
29:15 Eddy and Adam preview “Welcome to Storybrooke,” which flashes back to the first days of the curse — who’s returning? Will Regina have 1980s-style crimped hair?
31:00 The latest word on August/Pinocchio’s return, Mad Hatter spin-off rumors
33:00 Talking special effects, the creators’ fave moments
36:00 Emile de Ravin previews her “racy” turn in the episode “Lacey”
37:15 Rapid-fire scoop-seeking, talking about a new realm, Greg’s ringtone, secret identities and the “next generation” of magic-makers
40:00 Season finale titles revealed!
40:30 Twitter questions about backstories to come and Bobby Carlyle’s “Bowl of Soup” joke
42:45 TVLine Reader Questions about Regina’s love life, Emma’s powers and “Rumbelle” happiness

UPDATED: Check out photos from the March 10 episode “The Miller’s Daughter,”
guest-starring Rose McGowan (Charmed) as Young Cora.

1. nick1372 says:

Aargh! Another video that doesn’t work on the mobile site.

2. Will says:

Gah, I love Lana so much.

3. CrazyCris says:

I hope you’ll give us some of those answers for those of us out of the country who aren’t allowed to see it! :(

4. Sailorpluto247 says:

is this going to be available for viewers outside the US?! Stupid Hulu.

5. Pepper says:

I hate that if you’re outside the US, you practically don’t count.

• Alice says:

I feel the same way about BBC’s iPlayer. We all have our crosses to bear.

• Sana says:

It’s a bit different, tbh.. everyone in the UK is meant to pay a TV license fee (if they watch TV on any platform) which is effectively how the BBC is funded. You can’t own a TV without one and you are meant to own the license to use the BBC iPlayer.

More of a technicality really, I definitely get your point, it can be frustrating chasing stories on either side of the Atlantic!

6. Toni says:

Great interview with the cast. Love the show and can not wait for more.

7. EL says:

THANK YOU! This is my FAVORITE show & I wasn’t sure how I’d see the Paleyfest Panel since I missed the live stream. You are very GOOD to your Fans! Thanks again!!!

8. anonymous@yaho.com says:

Poor Colin! I hope his leg gets better soon. My poor darlin’s at home in pain! :'( SnifF, sniff!!!

9. Leigh says:

Wait, Regina’s not going to be redeemed? That kinda bums me out. I’ve been enjoying her journey this season. *sigh*

• Alice says:

It’s hard to come back after torturing and killing Mrs. Patmore.

• Shuayb says:

Technically it was Cora who killed her. She threw Mrs. Patmore out of the window. But I also think that she won’t be redeemed at all. She has to be the villain. She was given many chances to do the right thing.

10. lol says:

wow love Neal and Charmings Family with swords against Cora and Regina

11. Lena says:

I’m extremely excited to see “The Miller’s Daughter” and knowing/seeing Rumpelstiltskin’s true story. The art of spinning straw into gold, the 3 days to figure out his name, the promise of her first born and then the ultimate deal breaking (granted they follow this story) we should be in for a treat.

From PaleyFest we know Regina and Emma are going to have a magic blow out, is it too much to hope this occurs next week as well?

12. Tran says:

Didn’t know that OUAT almost took a page out of REVOLUTION’s playbook (the sword fighting stuff).

13. Amelia says:

Emile De Ravin shut up when others are speaking…

14. Elyse says:

Bae with the sword! :)

15. TVDIVA says:

Matt – thanks for posting the link and you did a fantastic job with great questions.

16. Kelly says:

I love Neal with the Charmings.

17. Penny says:

I hope Colin’s leg is really all that’s wrong with him. He’s been down for more than just 7 weeks. I know that for a fact. He’s been having trouble since after the filming of “Tiny”, and that was in 2012. I don’t like the way he was holding his belt buckle at Paleyfest. To me, it looks like his hip or abdomen was hurting. I’m worried about him!

18. Lulu says:

Does anyone know how Colin broke his leg?

19. Heather says:

Like Jen said during the panel I really want to see Daddy!Charming punch Neal when he finds out what Neal put Emma through. I also want Henry to find out too so he’ll stop making me her feel like crap for keeping the truth from him.

Also I really hope we’ll see more Hook and Emma soon once Colin is able to film again.

20. B. says:

Ugh!! This sucks!! I really want to watch this, but of course, because I don’t live in the US I can’t. And the Youtube link isn’t up anymore. Ugh!!

21. Josh says:

Did they really “abort” Regina’s redemption storyline? I haven’t watched the video but is it really finished? If so, I might be done with this show…That was the best storyline this season…I’m just getting so bored with it and Regina was turning into a nice and complicated character…

22. gdv says:

Ok, so I think the new fairytale character we will meet (in Neverland, presumably) that will be introduced NEXT season is The Little Mermaid. Peter Pan had mermaids, right? So that’s my theory. I don’t think Eddie and Adam were trying to say we only meet ONE character from the “new” land. So I think we’ll discover Bae is Peter Pan this season, and next season they’ll expand Hook and Bae’s backstories in Neverland and eventually we’ll meet The Little Mermaid there. Calling it now!

23. Arie says:

Haha, you can hear one of them said “Neverland” so I guess that confirms it.

24. Rachel S. says:

If them saying that they will go to a new land and we’ll soon be seeing more from Neal and Hook isn’t a big giveaway that Neal is Peter Pan and they’re going to Neverland then I don’t know what is. Soooo excited to see this with Wendy and the Lost Boys.

…So if Wendy IS showing up, then do you think she might possibly be Tamara?! Omg, new plot twist.

25. Ruben de Graaf says:

Im from the Netherlands, so i cant watch :(

Is there any way other to watch this?

26. me says:

love RC and Rumple. Don’t care about Hook nor do I watch this show for the good guys only so glad Regina is not turning weak.