What to Watch Monday: Larry Hagman's Last Dallas, Carrie's First Time, Being Human and More

Hush, HushOn TV this Monday: Carrie has an evening destined for her Diaries, there are great (and gross) things about Being Human, Switched at Birth is quite handy and Larry Hagman makes his final Dallas appearance. As a supplement to TVLine’s original features (linked within), here are 10 programs to keep on your radar tonight.

7 pm Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja (Disney XD) | Randy and Howard must reunite a frozen student from the 1980s (voiced by Police Academy‘s Bobcat Goldthwait) with his lost love (Designing Women‘s Annie Potts). Sterling Knight (So Random) also lends his voice to the episode.

PREVIEW | Bones and Booth Plan a Much-Needed (and Sexy?) Vacation

PREVIEW | Switched at Birth Creator Talks Groundbreaking All-American Sign Language Episode

8 pm The Bachelor: The Women Tell All (ABC) | Host Chris Harrison and the ladies dish on Sean, the drama with Tierra and who’s likely to win during Season 17′s finale next week. (Side note: Does anyone ever really “win” this show?)

8 pm The Carrie Diaries (The CW) | Clueless scribe Amy Heckerling directs tonight’s episode, in which Carrie enjoys a big night out with her Interview pals in Manhattan – and sips her very first cosmo (what did you think we meant?) – until a surprising encounter turns the night upside down.

8 pm Continuum (Syfy) | Kiera and Carlos investigate murder-suicides that took place on the same day.

8:30 Rules of Engagement (CBS) | Jeff and Audrey set out to prove that even with a baby on the way, they can still party. (Good luck with that one, guys.)

RELATED | 90210 to End Five-Year Run in May

9 pm Dallas (TNT) | In Larry Hagman’s final episode, Bobby larryhagman_300retaliates against John Ross and Sue Ellen’s bid to take over Ewing Energies, with help from his and J.R.’s brother Gary (guest star Ted Shackelford). Next week: J.R.’s family comes together to mourn his passing, accompanied by many characters from the iconic TV character’s past.

9 pm The Following (Fox) | Joe makes a case against Ryan and the FBI so he can be transferred to another facility, but Hardy suspects the murderer has a larger plan. Gee, ya think?

9 pm Being Human (Syfy) | In the hilariously titled “Your Body Is a Condemned Wonderland,” Josh proposes to Nora, Liam kidnaps Aidan and Sally’s body starts to decompose.

PREVIEW | Deception First Look: Robert Interrogates Joanna About Her Past – Wil She Slip Up?

10 pm Burning Love (E!) | If you haven’t seen this dating-show parody from Ken Marino (Childrens Hospital, Party Down), which originally aired online, jump in with tonight’s Episode 2 – Marino’s fireman Mark goes on his first one-on-one date with one of the ladies. (Later episodes feature guest stars including House of Lies‘ Kristen Bell, Childrens Hospital‘s Malin Akerman and Parks and Recreation‘s Adam Scott.)

RELATED | Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Getting Cancelled? What’s on the Bubble?

11 pm Breaking Bad From the Beginning (Sundance) | Watch Walter White change from milquetoast suburban teacher to ruthless drug lord (and rock a sweet pork pie hat in the process) as the cable channel reruns Seasons 1 through 4 with two back-to-back episodes each Monday, starting tonight.

Hit the comments with your must-see picks from tonight’s lineup!

Comments (72)

• “Sally’s body starts to decompose.” I knew that would happen.

Comment by Michael Sacal – March 4, 2013 05:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones
    The Following

Comment by SK – March 4, 2013 05:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I find the Following a very disappointing show, the acting is very bland,the two guys who captures Kevin Bacon are laughing bad, the plot and writing is ridiculous, the villain putting magnets on K.Bacon’s chest last week was right out of the old Batman TV series, the house surrounded and the pixie girl escapes with the boy easily on a big van? How about the smarmy acting of James Purefoy,one note and cliched.Who do you root or care for?

Comment by yless – March 4, 2013 09:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I would agree that it is very disappointing. It is so very one note. I am still watching, but in my opinion “The Cult” is a far better show. All I can figure is that people are not looking for intriguing, layered mysteries in their deranged serial killer shows, just nonstop action.

Comment by MaryAnn – March 4, 2013 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Sorry, I should have said, “deranged cult leader shows.”

Comment by MaryAnn – March 4, 2013 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Too bad nobody else thinks the Cult is a better show. In reference to the magnets, are shows not allowed to use the same things like that? I mean I am fairly sure I have seen the same things done in multiple shows before.

Comment by cas – March 4, 2013 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I don’t think that’s the case. I think a) It’s a CW show, which people automatically discount (even though they’re putting out some of the most entertaining shows on TV right now, IMO) and b) The Following was SO heavily promoted, and the cast is filled with actors people already know and like, so it got more attention. I haven’t watched Cult because the previews were really cheesy and I had a feeling it just wouldn’t be able to make it with The Following. Sometimes it really just doesn’t matter if one show is better, it matters how well it’s promoted.

Comment by Ruby – March 4, 2013 07:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • The CW is just the rejected shows from CBS. Without CBS, the network would have disappeared long ago. Most of their shows can’t even get 1 million viewers. It’s almost like NBC at this point.

Comment by Bob – March 5, 2013 11:28 AM PDT
      • This show has disappointed me as well. I was very excited about it after the first episode but it has lost its spark. But I can’t quit watching something I’ve started.

Comment by Faster – March 4, 2013 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Glad I’m not the only one who thinks The Following is awful. I agree with previous posters it is very “one note” and really quite depressing to watch. I like none of the characters and am not even rooting for Winona – wait, I mean, Claire, to get that kid back. (Natalie Zea would do well to try and get more episodes on Justified!).

Comment by Mel – March 4, 2013 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I am really struggling with The Following. Normally this show would be right up my alley because I like dark stuff like this, but I think it’s TOO dark. The “good guys” never get a win. And I’m not really interested in seeing innocent people getting slaughtered left and right each week. There has to be more to it than that. There’s so much bad in the world right now that rather than escapism, this feels like, well, watching the news. I like the cast, so I’m hanging in hoping that things lighten up at least a little bit, but if by the end of the season it’s just the same, I probably won’t pick it up again.

Comment by Ruby – March 4, 2013 06:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones!

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – March 4, 2013 05:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones! But no Castle tonight :(

Comment by Becca – March 4, 2013 05:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t worry. New episodes of Castle returns on March 18th. :-)

Comment by Tran – March 4, 2013 07:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Can’t wait!

Comment by Becca – March 4, 2013 08:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That doesn’t help…..3 weeks,for F sakes!!

Comment by Shaun – March 4, 2013 08:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Better than 3 MONTHS for Grimm and Revolution!

Comment by Bob – March 5, 2013 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • JR’s/Larry Hagman last ep of Dallas (before the funeral/tribute ep) and no mention.

Comment by Mack – March 4, 2013 05:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This oversight has been corrected; thank you. – Mgmt.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – March 4, 2013 08:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Dallas love? JR’s last episode.

Comment by mspenn1013 – March 4, 2013 06:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously, where’s Dallas? It should always be on the list of what to watch.

Comment by Ellie – March 4, 2013 07:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ill be watchong Dallas and RuPaul. A natural combination, right?

Comment by JJ – March 4, 2013 07:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ill be watching Dallas and RuPaul. A natural combination, right?

Comment by JJ – March 4, 2013 07:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Carrie Diaries
    The Following
    Switched at Birth
    Deception

Comment by Jade – March 4, 2013 07:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WWE Raw goes “old school”.

Comment by Tran – March 4, 2013 07:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Monday Mornings. Loving that show.

Comment by AmbidextrousAspie – March 4, 2013 07:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me, too! Sadly, the ratings are dismal..

Comment by TV Gord – March 4, 2013 08:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Sad to hear that. I was turned off by the promos (the show seemed cold), but I have a policy to tune in for every new drama unless the promos make it totally unwatchable for me. So I checked out the show. The first episode made me go hmmm. Then the second one, in which I was starting to get to know the characters, made me figure it was starting to look interesting. Now, after four episodes, I am hooked, and I would venture to say it is one of the best shows on tv. If you like pure medical dramas, with limited soap, then I would highly recommend giving this one a shot of watching at least the first two or three episodes.

Comment by MaryAnn – March 4, 2013 09:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I wish more viewers were like you. :-)

Comment by TV Gord – March 4, 2013 10:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I miss Hawaii Five-0

Comment by Barbie Furtado – March 4, 2013 07:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • New episodes of Hawaii Five-O returns on March 18th as well as Castle.

Comment by Tran – March 4, 2013 07:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Deception,Monday Mornings(love,love),The Following!sooooo love my Mondays.;)

Comment by tega – March 4, 2013 07:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Switched at Birth,Carrie Diaries,90210

Comment by Brandy – March 4, 2013 07:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OK, looks to me like you’re about 16 or 17?

Comment by Bob – March 5, 2013 11:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Old School Raw The Following Deception

Comment by Josh – March 4, 2013 07:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 21 days to go before the long awaited return of REVOLUTION. :-)

Comment by Tran – March 4, 2013 07:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ^^THIS

Comment by Yesssss – March 4, 2013 08:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They’ve destroyed this for me much like ABC did with LOST. Go on hiatus for SO LONG that I’ve completely lost interest. In the case of Revolution, it’s because I thought the show was pretty stupid anyway (windmills, anyone? Internal combustion engines?), and the break destroyed all momentum, and now I don’t feel ANY need to keep watching. In the case of LOST the plot was so complicated that with every hiatus I’d lose the plot (quite literally), and just got sick of having to “study” to remember what the heck was going on before it started up again. So I cut my losses and quit. These mid-season hiatuses KILL SHOWS. I wish they’d realize this and cut it out.

Comment by meem – March 4, 2013 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • This is what happens when you try to stretch 22 episodes over 39 weeks of time. The networks still think it’s the 1950s, when they actually produced 39 shows per season. They have to change the paradigm!

Comment by Bob – March 5, 2013 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • AMC should re-think its mid-season breaks as well.

Comment by Faster – March 5, 2013 02:39 PM PDT
  • Dallas and Being Human!

Comment by Michelle – March 4, 2013 07:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones, Continuum, Being Human and Lost Girl are on my must watch list tonight.

Comment by Justin – March 4, 2013 08:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I see your Being Human, Lost Girl, Continuum, and raise you all three plus Dallas and The Following. Thank goodness for dvr being able to record many shows at once and that the Yankees don’t have a spring training game to watch. LOL What am I going to do when Revolution comes back…I am going blind on Mondays!

Comment by Jennifer B Jacobs – March 4, 2013 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Carrie Diaries, 90210

Comment by Prue – March 4, 2013 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Switched at Birth will be like watching a silent movie. Should be fun.

Comment by JBC – March 4, 2013 08:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • True that. I’m pretty excited about this episode.

Comment by Spencer – March 4, 2013 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CBS Comedies and Dallas

Comment by paul – March 4, 2013 08:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Switched at Birth and Dallas! :-)

Comment by Marla (@zoyaroses) – March 4, 2013 08:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • D A L L A S

I’ll keep the kleenex handy

Comment by Lisambri – March 4, 2013 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Arg three weeks to castle, Not cool ABC not cool.

Bones
    The Following

Comment by James – March 4, 2013 09:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Continuum
    The Following
    Bones (possibly – not a must see for me any longer)

Admitting to guilty pleasures (DVR)
    Lizard Lick Towing
    Pawn Stars

Comment by kirads09 – March 4, 2013 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dallas & WWE: Either way I could be watching JR’s last episode.

Comment by rockgolf – March 4, 2013 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love.clueless do I’ll check out tcd for first time. and castle repeat.

Comment by ollie – March 4, 2013 09:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dallas! Wish there was a new Castle, too.

Comment by Chloe – March 4, 2013 09:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Continuum
    The Following
    Monday Mornings
    Deception

Less to watch online or on demand with Castle and Hawaii Five-0 in repeats.

Comment by MaryAnn – March 4, 2013 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • *so not do

Comment by ollie – March 4, 2013 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dallas
    Deception
    The Following

Comment by Faster – March 4, 2013 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DALLAS. It will never be the same without JR (Larry Hagman). It saddens me that Victoria Principal thinks she’s too good to return for the funeral. This show made her. How soon they forget. As an example, Julianne Moore returned to As The World Turns and she is a movie actor and star. They need to remember their roots

Comment by Elaine Williams – March 4, 2013 09:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Totally agree. If Victoria can’t return to Dallas: time to recast. My vote: Jaclyn Smith or Annette O Toole for Pam Ewing. Love Victoria: but the fans deserve Pam back

Comment by Scott – March 4, 2013 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t know about putting Annette O’Toole in the role of Pam Ewing, but I wouldn’t mind having her added to the cast.

Comment by Eric Rodgers – March 4, 2013 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought Larry Hagman’s last episode was LAST week. Tonight we just hear his voice on the phone and it’s clearly something he said in a previous episode.

Comment by Lisa Johnson (@Lisa_JDC) – March 4, 2013 10:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Old School WWE Raw and Dallas R.I.P Larry Hagman and JR Ewing!!!=-{

Comment by Marie – March 4, 2013 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Following!

Comment by N – March 4, 2013 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A lot of repeats tonight, I think Dallas will be a winner tonight. Larry Hagman, was Dallas, and I think for a lot of viewers just might watch this episode because it is going to be an end of an era. Seriously “who shot JR”. in TV history lost an icon.

Comment by I LOVE TV – March 4, 2013 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How come no mention of Bones? It’s a new episode tonight too.

Comment by Lena – March 4, 2013 11:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Being Human & Lost Girl; DVRing Top Gear.

Comment by JP – March 4, 2013 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am watching BONES”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by sandy holl – March 4, 2013 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Bachelor is like the movie War Games: the only way to win is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?

Comment by Alice – March 4, 2013 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Most definitely Switched at Birth

Comment by Anna – March 4, 2013 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Monday Mornings
    Continuum
    I am so far behind on S@B. I really wanna catch up.

Comment by nick1372 – March 4, 2013 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post