Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Once Upon a Time, Walking Dead, Beast Sex, Castle, Scandal & More

Once Upon a Time SpoilersIs Once Upon a Time‘s Regina truly back to being a bad girl? Will Beauty and the Beast give new meaning to “safe” sex? Who’s back from the Dead? Will Castle be left in a father daze? Get answers to those questions plus teases from other shows.

Once Upon a Time | Since many – myself included – have speculated that Cora cast some sort of spell on her daughter, and that’s why Regina seems to have abandoned her redemption tour, I asked the series’ creators if we are onto something. Short answer: Nope. As Eddy Kitsis reminds, “In Episode 9, we saw Regina say, ‘I have to kill you, Mother. Your grip on my heart is too strong.’ So while the audience is right to be wary of Cora, and Regina is right to be wary of her mother’s true intentions, we can never forget how important the need to get your mom’s approval and love is.” Adam Horowitz meanwhile offered this teaser for fans of Lana Parrilla’s ever-unpredictable alter ego: “We’re going to see some Regina unleashed!”

VIDEO | Once Upon a Time Exclusive: Emma and Neal Have ‘The Talk,’ Rumple Gets ‘Mugged’

Beauty and the Beast | Admit it. You’re curious. Because VinCat’s first kiss surely will lead to a second, and … etcetera. So, should the lady cop be worried about him beasting out mid-coitus? EP Brian Peterson, whose Smallville dealt with a similar sitch (with Clark/Lana/”super-sex”), tells me that after Season 1 resumes March 14 , “We definitely play that [question] — and we play it much more on Vincent’s side, because he has so many fears about who he is and what that could turn into.” That said, Peterson says that — in part because it’s simply “not very sexy” — “We didn’t want to make it such a big deal. So it is absolutely addressed, but it definitely is not a major, major plot point.”

RELATED | Walking Dead Names Scott M. Gimple as New Showrunner, Replacing Glen Mazzara

The Walking Dead | A quick heads-up for this Sunday’s episode: One of the major characters is going to get quite the blast from the past, and as Michonne makes headway with Carl and Rick, be prepared to lay witness to the katana-carrying badass’ softest moments to date.

Smash | Karen may be doing her best to get Jimmy’s Hit List off the ground, but it’s her roomie Ana who will land one of the lead roles once it takes shape. “It’ll be interesting to see how two friends who are very close handle rivalry in the business,” series newbie Krysta Rodriguez told me. “You see how you maneuver a relationship that can sometimes be tricky.” But first things first: The gals will hold a reading of the boys’ musical, at their cozy digs.

And now, diving into the reader mailbag — starting with a Castle trifecta….

James Brolin was so good as Castle’s father. Will Martha and Kate hear the entire story? –Cynthia
We will have to assume they both were utterly regaled by the overseas espionage tale, because as Nathan Fillion told us at the show’s 100th episode party, there’s “nothing in the episodes that we’ve filmed” since the two-parter that calls back to the paternal reveal. As for how the long-awaited father/son meeting played out, Fillion said he was “very satisfied,” explaining, “To find out that his dad has had a hand in his life ever since he was kid, that his dad has been there in the wings, I think, for Castle, is a good feeling. He can’t have any feelings of, ‘I was abandoned.’ He knows now his dad has been a shadow.”

Was Castle‘s second kidnapping really shot in Paris? Or on a sound stage? –Leslie
Molly Quinn confirmed that she, director Rob Bowman and her TV dad’s stuntman got to travel to France for a quickie shoot – yet nonetheless fielded tons of teasing/envy, especially from Jon Huertas and Seamus Dever. Says the actress, “I kept telling them, ‘I feel bad. I wish we could all go. But really, I’m going to go there, I’m going to be jet-lagged. I’m going to work three days and then I come back, I’ll be jet-legged again and then I have to get back to work!’”

Can you tell me the name of the actor who played Henri on this week’s Castle? I have seen him in other shows and cannot place him. –Marty
That was Christopher Heyerdahl being suitably sketchy as Castle’s double-crossing cohort. You may know him from such series as Hell on the Wheels!, The Stargate of Atlantis! and Space Sanctuary!

RELATED | Scandal Exclusive: Mad Men Minx Cast as Hollis Doyle’s Wife

Where do I go to find spoilers on Scandal? –Dorrett
Do not go to one of those “big box” stores; they’re killing the local mom-and-pop merchant. Instead, ask me – because I’ve got one! The long-lens photographer who’s snapping a pic of Olivia with Jake in the promo for the March 21 episode? He’s going to really regret doing that.

What does the Season 3 finale of Pretty Little Liars hold for us? -Fernando
Just as I was hand-crafting this week’s column, ‘Nando, this official synopsis for the March 19 season ender, titled “A dAngerous gAme,” arrived from ABC Family: “Spencer is back home and presenting a good front, but Aria, Hanna and Emily are not so sure their friend is fully back after seeing how fragile she was just a day or so before. Unfortunately the girls don’t have much time to ponder Spencer’s health as shocking revelations are brought to the forefront. With so much happening and new information being uncovered, will the Liars be ready for what is waiting for them?”

If there’s a show you’d like the Inside Line on, email mattmtvguy@gmail.com, and maybe it’ll get some love the next time around! (With reporting by Vlada Gelman)

Get Deadly Once Upon a Time Scoop in the New Episode of Spoiler Alert!

Comments (99)

• Thanks all you got on Scandal? Really? And I had to scroll all the way to the bottom to read….nothing.

Comment by tw – February 28, 2013 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Darn, no new Scandal? I’m going into withdrawal. I’m guessing Jake will make sure no one knows he’s dating Olivia; seems like they’re doing a whole big No Way Out thing there, even down to the Naval uniform and the “we’ve got a mole” thing with Fitz. I hope Jake sticks around to cause trouble on Scandal.

Comment by Plum – February 28, 2013 06:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well, technically no one *is* dating Olivia right now, she did say she isn’t dating…weak, but semantics count when you’re trying not to lie to the leader of the free world!

Comment by Rachel – February 28, 2013 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Christopher Heyerdahl also played Alastar on supernatural…one of his creepiest roles yet! Thanks for the scoop!

Comment by Michelle – February 28, 2013 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • and if you got two of the three show names wrong, have to wonder how accurate everything else is.

Comment by Rose – February 28, 2013 11:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually, all three of the shows are named incorrectly! ***You may know him from such series as Hell on the Wheels!(Hell on Wheels), The Stargate of Atlantis! (Stargate Atlantis) and Space Sanctuary! (Sanctuary)*** Someone must have had a little too much wine! : )

Comment by NeutronBlue – March 2, 2013 04:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, I couldn’t place why I hated him so much and didn’t trust him… then I remembered this tidbit. He’s so stinkin’ creepy!!!

Comment by DoctorWhoFanatic! – February 28, 2013 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Its sanctury. And also one of the volturi. In twilight

Comment by Mimi – February 28, 2013 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He was on this previous season of True Blood as Dieter Braun in the Vampire Authority.

Comment by JenF – February 28, 2013 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He also was Marcus in the Twilight Saga movies.

Comment by Vannesa – February 28, 2013 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • indeed, he was both John (Jack the ripper) and Bigfoot, in sanctuary, he was the Wraith Todd in Stargate Atlantis, he was also a few other characters in that show, plus in Stargate SG1 for a couple too, in Hell on Wheels, i think he deserves an award, Fantastic acting.

love his voice, so gravelly

Comment by Pablo Nescobar – March 1, 2013 12:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Christopher Heyerdahl is the bomb! I’m surprised to see him working in the states… usually, if it’s a TV show shot in Canada – especially of the supernatural variety – he’s there. :)

Comment by lil ole me – March 1, 2013 07:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve been torn on Smash. I could care less about the new roommate and even at times Jimmy and Kyle. I want the show to go back to Bombshell with the core cast.

Comment by Toni – February 28, 2013 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. Gave it a few episodes. Done. Over it. I’m sad about that though!

• Explain what “could care less” means.

Comment by TV Gord – February 28, 2013 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • She cares just only a little, or she doesn’t know how to use the phrase, I’d guess the latter.

Comment by Mike – February 28, 2013 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Grammatically, it makes no sense. Your “explanation” doesn’t help. It’s nonsensical. I don’t know why people use that phrase, when adding a “n’t’ would solve everything.

Comment by TV Gord – February 28, 2013 07:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am ready for Regina unleashed, yep.

Comment by Frivolouswhim – February 28, 2013 10:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can usually relate to Kitsis/Horowitz views on their characters, but I’m afraid when it comes to Regina in the second half of this season of OUAT I’m not buying it. The change is just too extreme and too sudden.
    It also didn’t help that they devoted relatively little time to the Cora-Regina relationship since Cora revealed herself to Regina. Cora succeeded in “turning” Regina in two scenes and that’s not enough for me.
    I’m still looking forward to the rest of the season and to what Lana Parrilla and Barbara Hershey are going to do with the Regina-Cora story.

Comment by Louise – February 28, 2013 10:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think Regina desperately wanting her mother’s love and approval makes sense (even/especially since she treated her horribly). But it’s a complicated relationship that they didn’t spend time focusing on at this stage, instead we got an episode dedicated to the giant and one dedicated to Whale. Bad timing I think.

Comment by Frivolouswhim – February 28, 2013 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes, I agree. What they’re explaining makes sense, but I would have liked to see it play out on screen and we didn’t get enough of that in my opinion. The Whale episode was very unfortunate because while his personal story wasn’t terribly lame at all it didn’t add much to the overall story arc of the moment at that time and since it was the episode in which Cora revealed herself to Regina one or two more scenes for them could have made quite a difference. Since Cora succeeded in winning Regina over the momentum was gone after this episode too. I totally agree – bad timing.

Comment by Louise – February 28, 2013 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Totally agree. That episode shouldn’t have been about Whale, it should have been about Cora and Regina.

Comment by sara – February 28, 2013 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • But how would that make sense with the arrival of the outsider who was near death?

Comment by Mary – February 28, 2013 12:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Easily. They could have dealt with the outsider the same, except instead of Whale’s backstory, they could have focused on Regina/Cora reunion, and have Whale’s backstory an ep later or earlier. His backstory was actually interesting but it came at a time when two things happening on the show were, imo, more intriguing: Regina/Cora reunion and the outsider coming in.

Comment by Frivolouswhim – February 28, 2013 03:39 PM PDT
    • Am I the only one who thinks that Regina is playing Cora?

Comment by Drew – February 28, 2013 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m with ya on that one!

Comment by Babybop – February 28, 2013 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No, no you are not.

Comment by Rachel – February 28, 2013 06:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not really extreme or sudden. It’s her mom. She lover her mom and wants her mother to love her. And since her own son doesn’t care, she’s succumbed to the only person offering her love.

Comment by sara – February 28, 2013 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I really couldn’t buy her attempts at trying to be good as it was going way too fast.

Comment by Mary – February 28, 2013 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously three articles on Castle and not one a spoiler or an upcoming tease. Hate to break it to you, but there are about 100 other primetime shows.

Comment by JR – February 28, 2013 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not according to some fans.

Comment by Gene – February 28, 2013 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And it’s really JUST Sanctuary, not Space Sanctuary….. ;)

Comment by Andrea L. Sperling (@drebombay) – February 28, 2013 10:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Poor Sanctuary, my heart just bled a little

Comment by Eli – March 1, 2013 12:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt, I love you, but please give us some scoop on Revenge! We’re all still dying after the last episode.

Comment by iMember – February 28, 2013 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I must agree on this one!

Comment by Matt – February 28, 2013 01:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • In regard to Christopher Heyerdahl, I have never heard of Space Sanctuary, but he was on Sanctuary.

Comment by Dan Sorenson – February 28, 2013 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • lol or The Stargate of Atlantis :P But I kinda like that title. I’m assuming they were said as a joke cause Hell on the Wheels isn’t a show either

Comment by mia – February 28, 2013 10:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes. They were jokes. Typed in the voice of Troy McClure. Sigh.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – February 28, 2013 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Wish there was a “like” button here- appreciate your humor, Matt!

Comment by brumfola – February 28, 2013 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • This ^ (:

Comment by travelfungirl – March 1, 2013 09:23 AM PDT
        • And, besides appearing in “The Hell on Wheels”, etc., IRL, he’s a member of THE Heyerdahl (as in explorers) clan.

Comment by arial2 – February 28, 2013 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Oops, should have been “Hell on the Wheels” ; )

Comment by arial2 – February 28, 2013 02:40 PM PDT
        • Troy McClure! LOL!

Comment by theOtherMonique – February 28, 2013 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Don’t worry, Matt. Some of us got it. I woulda pressed ‘Like’ too!

Comment by GeekGirl13 – March 1, 2013 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Have you also never heard of Hell on the Wheels andThe Stargate of Atlantis?

Comment by sara – February 28, 2013 10:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hell on Wheels is an AMC show and Heyerdahl is spooky creepy on it! In my opinion, he’s one of the very gifted genre character actors working today.

Comment by brumfola – February 28, 2013 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So many crybabies…. LOL …. Thanks for the Castle scoop, Matt, tho frankly I am quite sad that it sounds like that storyline will be go unmentioned. It was kind of a big deal for him!!!

Comment by Danyelle – February 28, 2013 10:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ICAM , that bums me out too. You’d think there’d be at least a mention, or Kate checking in on how he’s feeling.

Comment by Lauren – February 28, 2013 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The episode was extraordinary. Castle is known to keep stories on the back burner for a while and then bring them back when least expected. My hunch and my hope is that they will do this with Rick’s dad. James Brolin is too good in the role to just leave it there forever. Some scenes between Brolin and Susan Sullivan would be fantastic. I can see several ways the character can come back into play from time to time.

Comment by Sable – February 28, 2013 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Not to mention him with Molly Quinn. Alexis only heard her grandfather’s voice on the talky. She’s never seen him but (obviously) he’s seen her. I hope in the future they bring him back so Martha, Kate, and Alexis can actually see/meet him in person.

Comment by Jen – February 28, 2013 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Martha has met him …. Biblically too!

Comment by Suz – February 28, 2013 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I hope he comes back too, but the real issue is Brolin’s availability. His wife is a big Castle fan, which is how they got him in the first place, but that may not automatically lead to follow-up appearances.

I’m sure the fans, the cast, and the crew are all eager for more Brolin, but ultimately it’s his call whether and how he wants to stay engaged with the show. Best case scenario– occasional recurring role. Worst case scenario: we never see him again.

Comment by asdf – March 1, 2013 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • All you say is, of course, true. The most I am hoping for is the occasional appearance, maybe one or two per season, as was done with Stephen Cannell and James Patterson in the poker games. More than that, although enjoyable, would not fit the character of Rick’s father anyway.

Comment by Sable – March 1, 2013 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A blast from the past on Walking Dead? Morgan, maybe?

Comment by Aleksa – February 28, 2013 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s my guess.

Comment by wrstlgirl – February 28, 2013 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope, hope, hope you are right! That would be streets ahead!

Comment by Teeny – February 28, 2013 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Correct ;)

Comment by carrie – February 28, 2013 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am wondering what kind of “blast from the past” it is on TWD and for who…
    Otherwise I don’t want to complain or anything but please don’t pretend to give a “scoop” when you just copy the official synopsis of PLL. I read it a few hours ago and everybody can find it on a lot of websites. That is definitly not a scoop…

Comment by Azerty – February 28, 2013 10:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beauty and the beast- OMG yay. It’s not going to be a HUGE deal.

Comment by Naazneen – February 28, 2013 10:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Regina as evil. I am not one to like or love to hate villains but she is so incredible as evil.

Comment by Patti – February 28, 2013 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m not a fan of them dropping the redemption storyline of Regina. I’m just losing my interest in Once :=/

Comment by Josh – February 28, 2013 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beauty and the Beast is heating up on Mar 14. VinCat sex….is going to be SOMETHING ELSE! I will not miss it for the world! You shouldn’t either. #HOTMALEPERFECTION

Comment by Liesl – February 28, 2013 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh Regina, I want her to find redemption so badly.

Comment by mia – February 28, 2013 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beauty and the Beast’s biggest weakness is that they’re afraid to not be sexy. First, their “beast” is an underwear model with a scar who only gets ugly for a second or two when the camera gets shaky. Now, they’re worried about complicating the sex scenes by making even that condition too much of a big deal.

Sex sells, I guess. But the show can’t be accused of putting story above all. They should just have him cured, so he never has to worry about it again. What’s the point? So far, it hasn’t kept him from going out with Catherine, or walking the streets like a normal person. It hasn’t kept him from hanging out with her sister or going to her father’s wedding. It hasn’t kept him from spending time with his ex. It’s not going to prevent the sex scenes. So, what should be a very isolated character is starting to look like he has more of a social life than most of the people I know.

The show isn’t as bad as I thought it would be. It’s certainly better than TVD. But they need to get their priorities straight. The fact that they’re even a couple already is a mistake. It’s the first season, for crying out loud.

The Chloe/Davis story on Smallville was played better. Of course, I don’t think that Vincent needs to turn evil, but the complications and emotions behind all of it were much more complex with Davis.

Comment by Drew – February 28, 2013 10:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Glad that someone else hasn’t forgotten Chloe and Davis! I agree that that one was handled better (because they did more beast) but the horrible ending ruined it. Reminds me again why it bugs me to hear Brian Peterson talk and write for Beauty and the Beast after what he did (which I still hate with a fiery fiery passion)…Anyway, Vincent and Catherine aren’t a perfect tv relationship but at least I am entertained. Just give me more beast and less normal, everyday drama. Do some more action romance. That would be good. Hope more people will give the show a chance though. It has so much potential.

Comment by Autumn – February 28, 2013 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bring on the BEAST SEX pronto, I can’t wait another 14 episodes for that action like I did the kiss, #BATB love this show.

Comment by elle – February 28, 2013 11:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Vincent and Catherine Sex! BEASTLY SEX! feels like WOW!

Comment by jett – February 28, 2013 11:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love the Show more and more! Beauty and the Beast all the way from Canada!

Comment by jett – February 28, 2013 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Cora winning over Regina so fast is quite believable actually. Regina is desperate for love and approval. She doesn’t get it from Henry and thinks Cora is the only one who cares about her. It makes sense to me though I too wish they’d spent more time on that relationship in the last few episodes.
    I love all facets of Regina’s character. I’m looking forward to seeing her ‘unleashed’ and I’m positive she’ll turn her back on her mom before the season ends.

Comment by Nora – February 28, 2013 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the Castle details. What a PERFECT episode Hunt was.

Comment by Lisa – February 28, 2013 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m sorry if my English is not that good. But thank you for talking about my favorite show.

Comment by Fabrice – February 28, 2013 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why would anyone ask where they can find Scandal scoops when this site gives an abundance of scoops about that show? More than most shows actually. Anyway, thanks for all the scoops.

Comment by Lena – February 28, 2013 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • For some people reading the scripts wouldn’t be enough.

Comment by Renee – February 28, 2013 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you Matt! I’ve been very curious about how they were planning to deal with the sex issue. I glad it’s not going to be a huge deal. Because I’m really hoping to see a lot more of Vincent/Jay Ryan a whole lot more frequently.

Comment by Renee – February 28, 2013 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “we can never forget how important the need to get your mom’s approval and love is.”
    That was one of my thoughts all along. She wants to believe her mother loves her. This is why I love the character of Regina. She is complex and not one dimensional. Lana does such an incredible job at portraying all the aspects of her.
    Regina unleashed? Bring it on.

Comment by kirads09 – February 28, 2013 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • wow – I can’t believe that they didn’t know who Christopher Heyderhal was!

Comment by Erica – February 28, 2013 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I Ann conflicted about Regina’s storyline this season on ONCE, on one hand Lana Parilla plays one incredible villain and that is what made her so compelling last season, on another her path to redemption and building a bond with Henry is just as interesting, but I feel it is just too early in the show for her to be good. If say let her be a great villain for a 1-2 more seasons and show her redemption each season but not as abrupt as it seemed this season. The creators reason for Regina working with Cora make sense it was just poorly shown on screen.

Comment by Mike – February 28, 2013 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hope it’s Shane making another appearance as a ghost that haunts Rick. Maybe we can get some dialogue this time. Maybe he’ll still look like Wolverine.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – February 28, 2013 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thinking maybe Huk no like the long lens photographer?

Comment by forwarddad – February 28, 2013 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • pretty little liars :) my favorite!!

Comment by Elyse – February 28, 2013 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am convinced that the guy in the mask you see on the preview for on the next walking dead is Morgan!! The guy sounded like him! i don’t know maybe I just watched it late and my eyes were playing tricks on me..but I swear I saw his son Dwayne all zombied out in one of the last shots!

Comment by Ash – February 28, 2013 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s Morgan, the fact that they’re calling this a spoiler is ridiculous, it’s been confirmed he appears in episode 12, the next episode.

Comment by Mike – February 28, 2013 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Stargate of Atlantis, and Space Sanctuary?!!
    Oh my, that just hurts. How hard is it to get those names right?

Comment by Dominique – February 28, 2013 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Those were the show names in the original Klingon

Comment by skrable2 – February 28, 2013 04:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m sure many readers will know Christopher Heyerdahl as Marcus, one of The Volturi, in all the Twilight movies.

Comment by magicdancer – February 28, 2013 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle in France was clearly shot with green screen and a very poor job was done with that technology, I found it very distracting.

Comment by Paloma – February 28, 2013 08:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • it actually looked like it was done with mid-90′s green screen tech. the very noticable purple tint on areas that were green screened gave it away.

Comment by TJCrinc – March 2, 2013 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I recognized Christopher Heyerdahl from Supernatural.

Comment by ChicagoGrrl – February 28, 2013 09:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I feel like nearly everyone’s motives in OUAT are unclear and/or have faded away. Regina’s forgiveness and teaming up with her mother is as lazy writing as Cora’s shape-shifting abilities.

Comment by Potato strong – February 28, 2013 10:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • More of Karen being in the background on SMASH? NO! I don’t care about the new roomie and hate the idea of Karen with Jimmy! Give me the Karen the up and coming star and put her together with Derek!

Comment by Lori – February 28, 2013 11:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Snash:Get back to Bomshell & Bomshell only. Could care less about Jimmy & Kyle and the other new characters. Derek and Karen should be together.

Castle: Please learn how to light the show. Is it really Beckett & Castle kissing? How is the viewer supposed to tell when you shoot the FEW chaste kissing scenes in the dark! The Paris scenes reminded me of the awful green screen screens from The Goonies :0)

Scandal: Thanks for any scoop. It is the hottest show. I can not get enough of Olitz. I think Caskett should go to DC and hangout with Olitz from couple training!

Comment by Moonlight4Ever – March 3, 2013 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you very much for that insight into Beauty and the Beast! Loved Brian Peterson’s answer to your question. It makes sense that Vincent would worry about that since he has, understandably, issues with who he is and whether Catherine can really love all of him. But I am really glad they decided not to make it a major plot point. It would have felt weird if they had. Very happy beastie over here :)

Comment by Kali – March 1, 2013 10:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So Im hoping they actually get to the next level and go on with it, great news. Thanks for the Beauty and the Beast insight!

Comment by Claudia – March 1, 2013 10:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon everyday. It’s always useful to read articles from other writers and practice something from other websites. |

Comment by agate cameos bangle – March 22, 2013 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Greetings from Idaho! I’m bored to death at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the info you present here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home. I’m amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, very good blog!%7

Comment by tkff – March 22, 2013 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was curious if you ever thought of changing the layout of your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?|

Comment by Anonymous – March 23, 2013 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with Anonymous. But I think part of the problem is that this blog uses Word Press. WP is the least flexible of any blog layout I’m aware of. I especially dislike that comments can’t be previewed, edited or spell checked. And we can’t use itallics, bold or underline. The Word Press designers should be ashamed.

Comment by magicdancer – March 23, 2013 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post