Lost Girl Finds a Fourth Season on Syfy

Lost GirlBo will be back.

The sexy, succubus-led, supernatural drama Lost Girl  has been renewed for a fourth season by Showcase (where it airs in Canada) and simultaneously by Syfy (which gives the episodes a Stateside home).

RELATED | Syfy Sets Warehouse 13 Return Date

On Syfy, the series’ third season is averaging 1.3 total million viewers with 676,000 landing in the coveted 18-49 demo.

Lost Girl‘s third season (airing Mondays at 10/9c) will conclude on April 22. Season 4 will bow in 2014.

1. Roger says:

Frank yes!

• My wife is a dire hard fan of LOST GIRL !!!!! i must admit it is a very good TV script. wouuld just like yu too know i would like to be in your next eposide!!!!!! Rich Entrekin 100% Service connected veteran

2. Roger says:

Frak* yes!

3. Dieu says:

Showcase renewed the show. Syfy is just buying the next season too. Instead of their own show…

4. Jenn says:

I love that a Canadian show is doing so well internationally. It’s about time too :D

5. Roger says:

What Dieu said. Showcase broke the news first. So happy for this show. This generation’s Buffy.

6. CC says:

RIP Alphas and Eureka….much better shows cast aside by the former good channel Sci Fi.

• Will says:

The difference is they were Syfy’s shows. Lost Girl isn’t. It’s owned by the Canadian channel, Showcase, and Syfy simply airs it.

• xx says:

Lol, Lost Girl is fantastic.

• savannah says:

Yes,lost girl is fantastic but Im just so sad that bo and dyson arent back together! Dyson loves bo and bo loves dyson, she just doesnt know he has his love back and he wont tell her. Dyson and bo are made for each other, they need to be together, I cant find anything out about wheather they are going to get back together or not. It makes me sad. I am glad to here that they are going to renew it for a fourth season. I just hope that dyson and bo get back together before this season ends in april.

• Liz says:

I know… Bo and Dyson have a certain chemistry that she hasn’t found with her other lovas ;)
          I don’t think it’s right to start them off so well in season 1 only to severly cripple the relationship for so long (season 2&3). I’ve seen shows where the writers wait too long to bring the true lovers together finally they do only to find the viewers have gotten sick of waiting, by the time it happens the excitment is “Lost”.
          I hope that doesn’t happen with this show.

7. Chris says:

You made my day!

8. LEP says:

Aren’t those numbers worse than other shows they’ve cancelled?

9. Luis says:

More sideboob!

10. CountryQueen says:

Yes! LOVE me some Lost Girl!

11. Lindsey says:

YESSSSSS! love this show

12. Roni says:

Doccubus forever! Best couple on TV.

13. BHM1304 says:

Without a doubt the most realistic female relationship on television. Way to go Bo and Kenzie! Great news.

14. Cheo says:

Yay! Some of the very best science-fiction series have coming from Canada for a number of years now; all the Stargates, Haven, Continuum; even great cop dramas like King and Cracked. Canada is a happening joint.

15. arial2 says:

YES! Great news!

16. Mark says:

Is it going to be a full season or another 13 episode order, like this year… The announcement is nice but more info is better

17. Ian says:

This has made my day! I really love this show, the cast is perfect. And now I want to be selfish and hope they get a back nine and in time that they can make it work for the season arc.

18. Just as long as they keep going like season 1 and 3 and not what they did with the whole Garuda story line which was ridiculous.

19. phi says:

Cool. Great news

20. Marie says:

YES!!!!!!!!! love this serie!!!!!!! ….this new made my year lol!!!

21. D says:

Uh…Lost Girl is a Canadian Show, and it was renewed for a fouth season on Showcase and then it will be aired on SyFy, just so you know

22. big olga says:

Me happy gargggghhhhh!! Me heart bo-bilicious

23. Alice says:

Anybody heard about tamsin yet?

24. Julie Stout says:

I love this show the way I love Dr. Who and early TW. No, it’s not on that level really, but think about it…you’ve got the sort of “monster of the week” format with underlying ongoing plot and character developments that span seasons. This format is something I find absolutely delicious. And I’m really hoping there is more Bo/Dyson action in the future too. I know the lesbian community likes Bo/Lauren but Lauren’s character just isn’t spicy enough to strike the right sparks. I also love the aesthetics, especially the set design–places like the Dal, Lauren’s condo, even the dilapidated digs Bo and Kenzi occupy…very cool. SEASON 4 CAN NOT COME SOON ENOUGH!! And I’m dying to know how various plotlines are going to be wrapped up in the tail end of this season now, too!!

25. Great news. This show has a great cast and the writers are fantastic with the director getting the full measure of reality from each actor and each script. Bo and Kenzie make a really dynamic duo and they are the most believeable best friends on the tube today. Bo and Dyson are keeping us all guessing as to what will happen with them next. Will they or won’t they? Bo and Lauren make an excellent couple and I hope that there will be a future for them both, together again. Excellent Scripts, Fantastic cast and crew, Wonderful interpersonal relationships, and some really dynamic action scenes all make for an Exceptional Show. Lost Girl rules the airways in my book!

26. aop says:

ok , it’s good to know we will be with LG again but I really like to see tamsin and bo have make love . this would be awsome , and it’s would be better that they don’t make fourth season in just 13 epi , and keep everything in cover and hide because it is confusing who is watching .

27. Great points altogether, you simply received a new reader. What would you suggest about your post that you just made a few days in the past? Any sure?

28. Egyptsy says:

i dont understand why only 13 episodes in season 4,,,the other season have like 22..anybody know anything about this? is it just a break or is this seriously all there is to season 4?