Hannibal First Look: Feast Your Eyes on the Full-Length International Trailer!

Get More: First Look, Video

Hungry for a glimpse of what NBC’s Hannibal will serve up when it debuts Thursday, April 4 (10/9c)?

Prepare to pig out.

The forthcoming drama’s two-minute international trailer is here, and it’s stuffed with everything Silence of the Lambs/Red Dragon fans have been waiting for.

RELATED | Exclusive: Ellen Muth to Visit NBC’s Hannibal

There’s Mads Mikkelsen‘s Dr. Lecter getting to know Hugh Dancy‘s emotionally ravaged FBI profiler Will Graham, a relationship that’s supposed to help Graham find “a way out of dark places.” There’s Laurence Fishburne warily wondering whether his protege is up to the task of solving some new cannibalistic murders. And of course, there’s blood — lots and lots of blood.

Press PLAY on the video below to watch for yourself, then hit the comments: Are you looking forward to watching Thomas Harris’ characters play in the present day?

Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (15)

• Not enough Caroline Dhavernas!

Comment by Sam – February 28, 2013 10:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Indeed! Still I can’t wait, looks pretty good!

Comment by Magali – February 28, 2013 12:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Certainly catches my interest. I’ll be giving it a chance when it airs.

Comment by kirads09 – February 28, 2013 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If I hadn’t known what the show was about, this trailer wouldn’t have piqued my interest or made me want to watch the show. They made it look as if it were just another cop procedural.

Comment by Eli – March 1, 2013 12:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My daughter’s working on post-production on this series. She says it will be the grossest show in network TV history, but she loves it.

Comment by rockgolf – February 28, 2013 10:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have been waiting a long time to see this show. I really hope it does well.

Comment by Aly – February 28, 2013 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looks fantastic

Comment by ryaneco – February 28, 2013 12:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow…I can’t wait! Definitely tuning in! Mads Mikkelsen makes a superb villain and I’m loving Hugh Dancy!

Comment by Rae – February 28, 2013 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This looks really well done! Can’t wait to give it a try.

Comment by Jared – February 28, 2013 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yup, my interest is piqued. I’ll definitely be tuning in.

Comment by rachelle – February 28, 2013 07:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As a fan of both Hugh Dancy and Mads Mikkelson for a very long time I can’t wait to see this.

Comment by Sandra Lynn – February 28, 2013 08:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oy spelling fail, I meant Mads Mikkelsen of course

Comment by Sandra Lynn – February 28, 2013 08:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hannibal comes across like a Nazi here, rather than the learned English gentleman we saw in the films. Not sure about that…

Comment by Steve Wilkins – March 1, 2013 04:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And before you say anything, I know that Hannibal is Lithuanian but it’s just that he’s never depicted quite like this in any of the films.

Comment by Steve Wilkins – March 1, 2013 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They’ve been filming across from my home since last August at the “murder house” which is actually an orchard and home in Scarborough, Toronto. So got a sneak preview of various scenes. I think your all going to like this one!

Comment by hannibals younger brother – March 9, 2013 09:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post