Dancing With the Stars Season 16 Cast Revealed: Who's Likeliest to Win? Check Out Our Odds!

Get ready for a deluge of sequins, a bounty of spray-tanned torsos and GAMS FOR DAYS — plus the wit and wisdom of Tom Bergeron and the awkward interview questions of Brooke Burke Charvet. Yes, folks, Dancing With the Stars returns on March 18 (8/7c), and ABC officially announced the Season 16 cast today on Good Morning America.

Below, check out our gallery of the bold- and semi-bold-faced names who’ll be trying to cha cha cha and quickstep their way into your hearts on the reality juggernaut — along with their pro partners, their competitive advantages and hindrances, and estimated odds of winning.

When you’re done, hit the comments with your own thoughts on who’s likely to win, who’ll make the finals, and who’s going to be the first celeb booted. And for all my reality TV news, interviews and recaps, follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV!

1. Lisa Vanderpump on DWTS? I just had a reality TV addict’s orgasm, pardon my french and oversharing.

2. Rebecca says:

I hope this means Ingo will be going back to GH sometime soon!

3. Elyse says:

kind of liking the cast this season. too bad i don’t watch DWTS!

4. duranmom says:

Why do Mark and Derek always get the young girls (Kellie and Aly) and Tristan, who is also young gets Dorothy Hamill? Really DWTS? It’s obvious that the producers want Mark to have s many wins as Derek. Ugh.

Yes, I’ll still watch. Glitter and rhinestones and spray tans, oh my!

• Sara says:

Couldn’t agree more! I saw Kellie was teamed with Derek and I just snorted. Go Tristan & Val! (I don’t even cheer for the stars anymore…I just like the pros. <3)

• Stacey says:

I think a lot of the time, they try to pair according to height. If you’re small, you’re not going to get a tall pro. Mark and Derek have gotten their iffy partners. Heck Mark is coming off Bristol and a early exit. So of course they might give him someone who has a chance. Heck Val is getting a jailbat pairing this year. A 16 year old. It will be interesting to see how he handles a 16 year old when he’s so sexual. And was able to use it with Kelly. Not so this year…

• MD says:

Mark Ballas iffy partners: YES. Derek Hough: Has never placed lower than 6th. Certainly Derek’s talent and teaching ability has a lot to do with it- but looking at the list of Derek’s partners- I could say “Oh yeah- she’ll be able to move” about each one.

Val with the 16-year-old cutie WILL be interesting. Maybe she’ll stop lighten him up a bit? I got so sick of the onstant Val/Kelly smoldering and moody looks last year.

• Jen says:

I’m with you. Derek and Mark almost always get the young girls who are athletes or show a lot of potential. They are two pros that I can’t stand. But I’ll still watch! Go Ingo! :)

• MK says:

I partially disagree. I think Mark has gotten the shaft with partners…Bristol Palin, Shannen Doherty and someone else who I can’t remember….so many times. I do agree the deck is always stacked towards Derek and I hate how the stick Tristan with the older women. I wonder if they have a “priority” list, although since Tony won last year, I’d think he would get first dibs.

• Britta Unfiltered says:

I think a lot of the pairings has to do with who matches up the best in height. But yeah, they also do like to give the more talented, athletic partners to Derek, and often Mark (though you are right, they don’t always give him someone awesome). I think the producers know Derek brings in a huge fanbase, and pairing him with someone that can probably win keeps his fans watching longer. I hate it, it reeks of unfairness to stack the deck like that.

• Alice says:

Mark had Bristol Palin. Twice.

He. Has. Suffered. Enough.

• Angela says:

Ain’t that the truth.
        Not really any notable names in this season’s particular cast that would hold my interest. But I like Tristan, and I’ve been watching the show for years, so I’ll still tune in.

• Linda wilkins says:

Derek and Mark always get what they want. How about next year a older partner.its only fair.and bring macs back. derek put your shirt back on.

5. David says:

My interest has waned the last few seasons. And this cast isn’t about to change that. Andy Dick? Really?

6. Trista says:

excited about Dorothy, Ingo, Kellie, Aly and Jacoby Jones!

7. Bridget says:

2 Aussies together … lovely

8. ABBY says:

Wasn’t the all star series supposed to be Derek’s last? Did I imagine that?

• Amanda says:

He played like it was to get votes.

• Allison says:

He had a few seasons left on his contract. He talked about taking this season off to work on outside projects but they worked it out so he could do this season. I think he is trying to fulfill his obligations to the show and it worked out.

9. Laquisha says:

Yay!!! Kellie Pickler! I love her!

• Lisa says:

He didn’t play to get vote. He is not Maks. He was going to take off this season because of his other projects, On Friday he announced on twitter that he got a call from TPTB and the show and him worked out a deal that he can do the show , which he likes doing very much plus his other projects.

10. Mary says:

Looks like a lot of atheletes this year. I hope Kellie and Ingo do well because I will be rooting for them. I thought Derek wasn’t coming back or was that just a ploy to get attention.

11. I thought Kim was doing Celebrity Apprentice Australia and wouldn’t be appearing this season. Was hoping I wouldn’t have to listen to her this season. :rolleyes: :/

12. Mark says:

So they fired Chelsie Hightower and hired Lindsay from So you think you can dance? Interesting.

13. ATM says:

No Maks = no me

14. Shianne says:

Cast “so-so” not much of an exciting variety and seems to be an athletic season! The first season ever that I won’t worry if I don’t get to see a show. Honestly…without MAKS this season, I doubt I will have that weekly “DWTS addiction” (lol) I’ve had in the past! Good Luck to the Cast of 16….

15. Marcia says:

Rumor has it that they will be announcing Sean Lowe as a contestant after the AFTR.

16. Amanda says:

Team Zendaya and Team Aly for me! I’d be rooting for Kellie but she got my least favourite pro EVER.

17. Mari says:

DWTS forecast for Season 16? BORING!!! Yawnnnn

18. Amelia says:

Pretty short list considering past seasons had 16 contestants.

19. Missy says:

SERIOUSLY??? Why couldn’t they come up with some more popular of STARS??? And, Maks not being on the show this year will have the ratings low. Looks like I will take that spring night class afer all.

20. Steph says:

Why do they need to do two rounds of DWTS a year. It’s exhausting.

21. J says:

Worst.Season.Ever. Andy Dick? Really? Don’t even know half of the rest of the “stars”. If I would watch (which with this cast, don’t think I will be), I’d be team Ingo. Cute and charming and love his accent! Also, hope that little diva Kellie gets kicked out first.

22. Paul says:

I literally only know 5 of those people. They need to start putting the word, stars, in quotes.

• Alex says:

This is a pretty typical lineup, and your comment is one that people have made since the first season of the show. Some of the stars are basically known for one thing, so if you don’t watch daytime soaps (Ingo Rademacher) or pro football (Jacoby Jones) or gymnastics (Aly Raisman) or whatever other specific genre, of course you’re unlikely to know those contestants. But within their own niches, they are names. If you’re not interested in the contestants, you can simply not watch or post, and I think that would make everyone happy.

23. vincent dante says:

Don’t understand the dislike for Kellie Pickler. I’ve seen her at the Opry a few times and she’s impressed me with her showmanship and she’s carved out a nice niche for herself in country music. Also, her support of her BFF by shaving her head as well was a remarkable non-diva gesture, regardless of whether you like her or not.

24. Candace Fox says:

So nobody else is going to comment that Zendaya is an actress ON A SHOW ABOUT DANCING? DWTS has had their “cheat” contestants over the years but this one seem ridiculous, even for them.

25. Tran says:

Looking forward to see Jacoby Jones dance his way toward the mirrorball trophy this season DWTS. I predict Andy Dick to be the first celebrity hoofer eliminated on the show.

26. Larissa says:

Can we just stop and notice that Lindsay Arnold from SYTYCD is going to be on Dancing with the Stars??!! So excited for her!

• Marta says:

In the battle of the ballroom blondes last season, I was in her corner for sure! Loved her sportiness and good attitude. I will miss Chelsie though. Would be bummed to learn the firing rumors are true.

27. Josh says:

Hoping Jacoby Jones doesn’t win I hate the Ravens and already had to suffer very overrated Hines Ward win!

28. Meg says:

Everyone knows Maks is leaving the show anyway, right?

29. Marta says:

Mark Ballas gets paired with a competitive, out-to-prove herself beyond her sport Olympic gymnast. You haven’t told THAT narrative before, DWTS
    I haven’t been in a good Ballas mood for a while now. This won’t help. And I like many get Hough moody too- but will be entertained by his partnering Pickler. I’m rooting for Tristan to take both those suckers down! Who’s with me??Go Tristan and Dorothy!

30. Pam says:

I thought this was DANCING WITH THE STARS? Not many stars here. This is one season I will not watch. Am tired of Mark and Derek getting the young partners. This now leaves room on my DVR for something more entertaining.

31. Jiggy says:

lol Andy Dick ftw

32. marge says:

It’s like the show wants to ensure that Mark and Derek (especially Derek) are final-3 bound before the show even starts.
    And no Max? No Lacey? boo :(

33. Rob says:

I actually think Lisa Vanderpump could do really well. I think it’s a shame that she’s being kind of $h*t on just for being a reality star. She’s also a businesswoman and was once an actress and guest starred on Baywatch and others. I know it’s not exactly the resume of many stars but it is the resume of many of Dancing’s stars. I’m really sick of people (TV snobs) putting down people for watching reality TV. I LOVE scripted TV, I want to write scripted TV. But that doesn’t mean that I can’t enjoy a reality show here and there. IMO, there’s no shame in that. Plus, she’s got a hell of a personality. So, go Lisa!

• Km says:

I agree! “Stiff” and “humorless” are definitely not two words I would ever associate with Lisa. She is actually one the most beloved housewife! Hope she goes far!

34. Xandra says:

Hey Michael— J.R. Martinez from All My Children is another soap star who won besides Kelly Monaco.

35. Lily L. says:

I am not an Olympic watcher…I know, I know, but I’m not. However, if the olympian is popular and well liked, I’m glad she’s with Mark since he always gets the controversial (and not in a good way) partner. Of course Derek gets the young pretty blonde. Tony and poor Tristan always get stuck with the oldest women in the cast. So who have I heard of? Kelly Pickler, Dorothy Hamill, Wynona Judge…and I don’t see Sean Lowe there, even though I heard he’d be on the show. I don’t think I’ve heard of many others. The fact that the pros have been changed..which is something I don’t get…is also troubling to me.

To be honest…it looks like a snoozefest, once again, to me.

36. Lily L. says:

Oh…had to read again. Andy Dick I’ve heard of. He’s the comedic relief, I suppose. I thought he was dead but I guess not. Although, DL Hugley would also be considered the comedic relief…surprised Cheryl got him over some football player. I’m guessing the woman in the green holding a dog is one of those “Housewives of where ever” person. Well, I suppose I’ll root for Mark. That is if I don’t fall asleep watching.

37. robinepowell says:

Wow, Maks has left the building. Never thought I’d see that happen. No Chelsie this season either. I am surprised at how many new pro dancers there are.

38. Jane Doe says:

Really? Tony is the reining champ and they match him with Wynona?
    I’m also wondering who really has the best fan-base for mass texting and calling votes.

39. tiffany says:

Yeah ZENDAYA! She not a ringer. Ballroom dancing is hard even for a hip-hop dancer. Love ya Zendaya.

40. Marianne says:

I can’t believe Maxs is not coming back!! What were they thinking?? Val should have been paired with Kellie. I think they might have got it wrong this year!

41. Sunny says:

I’ll be watching Bones…this season doesn’t impress me at all.

42. McAmster says:

Lisa VanderPump is the MOST BELOVED HOUSEWIFE ever. Period. We love Ken very very much and Giggy is the sexiest housedog ever! (Little Louie in second place – Love u Big ANG!!!)

43. Mari says:

OMG Kellie Pickler! I love her!!

44. Britta Unfiltered says:

This show is my one guilty pleasure, but their partner choices often frustrate me to no end when they stack the deck for the particular pros who always seem to win and give lame ducks to the pros I like. I’m not sure why I keep watching, because this show really knows how to push my anger buttons (as do some of the fans). I’m not thrilled about having three newbie pros, especially when there’s a lot of pros I like that I feel don’t get to be on the show very often. What happened to Lacey? Why doesn’t Louis ever get to be on anymore?

45. Erin says:

Zenday’s show is not ballroom dancing, it’s hip hop. They’re not exactly interchangeable. Also, I don’t believe she’s had any prior dance experience before her show. Roshon Fegan (her costar) is a known dancer and he only placed sixth. So don’t count her in quite yet.

46. Phoenix says:

I’ve never heard of most of these people. Not what you’d call big stars. I won’t be watching this season.

47. kirads09 says:

Dorothy Hammil (looking INCREDIBLE BTW) AND Wynonna? ♥♥♥ both. May actually tune in to this for the first time in my life.

48. Mateo says:

Not watching because Max won’t be there half naked entertaining my pupils.

49. John says:

This season is going to be so boring. Nothing has changed at all. They have given Derek and Mark the celebs with the most potential to make it to the finals. BORING!!!!
    They have given Tristan and Tony the older celebs again which is very unfair as Tony won the glitterball last season and Tristan has not been given a young partner since joining the show.
    They have kept on that awful female judge who brings nothing but negativity to the show but the worst decision that has happened has to be that Maksim Chmerkovskiy is not going to be back on DWTS. I’m glad his brother Val will be back but the show will be missing Maksim’s passion for ballroom dancing and sense of humour he brought to the show.
    i think the ratings are going to be terrible because of these poor decision from the producers.

50. Kat says:

I just watch this show because I love the amazing dancing. I like particular stars, but if they are bad dancers they have to go. By making it a popularity contest we have to endure way to many weeks of tedious, wooden performances. Look at Donnie Osmond. He made big mistakes every single dance, but he won. Last night was a ray of hope for me. As famous as she is, they kicked off Wynona after she plodded around with a scowl on her face while poor Tony tried to drag some life from her. Maybe more dance fans, less groupies are doing the voting.