Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Once, Glee, Shameless, Scandal, Smash, Good Wife, Revenge and More!

Get More: Ask Ausiello, Spoilers

blog_aa_2.19.13Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hello? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Is there any chance Once Upon a Time fans will ever get a flashback to the day Regina first adopted Henry? —Lanie
Ausiello: In a manner of speaking, yes. “We are going to explore the origins of what made Regina go get Henry,” series cocreator Adam Horowitz reveals, “what made Regina want a child.”

Question: Once Upon a Time‘s Henry/Neal/Emma rocked “Manhattan.” What’s next for my favorite family? —Patti
Ausiello: What’s next? Uh, major complications. “Emma’s not going to forgive Neal or ask for him to be in her life romantically, but she at least feels that it would probably be best for Henry to have Neal in his life,” Jennifer Morrison told TVLine’s Matt Mitovich. “But in the midst of Emma asking Neal [about that], it’s revealed to her that he has a fiancee, a whole life that’s been going on. So, that definitely is complicated!”

Question: Any additional details on John Noble’s Good Wife role, aside from him being a man from Alicia’s past? He’s not her father, is he? —Maria
Ausiello: I can neither confirm nor deny that the Fringe vet is playing Alicia’s MIA pop. I can, however, confirm that Stockard Channing will reprise her role as Alicia’s mom in the very same episode. Hmmm….

Question: I just can’t get enough of The Good Wife, especially after Sunday’s episode. You’ve already answered questions on Alicia/Will. I’m dying to know what is going to happen between Cary and Kalinda.—CeCe
Ausiello: For the first time in, like, forever, “they’re both on the same page in terms of where they are in their lives,” notes Matt Czuchry. “And in the past, that wasn’t the case. When Cary was helping Kalinda out, Kalinda wasn’t helping Cary out. That’s not the case anymore.” Their newfound synchronicity, teases the actor, will result in some “interesting moments as the end of the season [nears].”

Question: To soon to ask for Rookie Blue scoop? Any news? —Iga
Ausiello: It’s never too soon. When ABC’s summer procedural returns, the action will pick up six months after Andy and Nick took off for their undercover gig, and there will have been “a lot of changes” for all the characters in that time, Missy Peregrym told TVLine at the Streamy Awards this past Sunday. For one, the task-force partners have “developed this friendship that’s really strong” and “totally different than anything Andy’s ever had,” says the actress. “It’s very opposite of Andy and Sam. There’s not the same amount of intensity.” Speaking of those exes, “there’s a few surprises” in store for McNally when she returns to the Precinct and her ex-boyfriend. Hmm, like maybe a new girlfriend for Sam?

Question: Any Parks and Recreation scoop? —Carrie
Ausiello: Patton Oswalt is guest starring in an upcoming episode (directed by Amy Poehler) as a guy who objects to Leslie making changes to the horribly outdated Pawnee Charter. Basically, he thinks life was better in 1817 when the town was founded, and that the people who wrote the charter were unimpeachable geniuses whose writings should never be altered. Elsewhere in P-town, Tom flirts with a dream — and Ann reacts to it like a nightmare — when a gal-on-the-prowl courts them for a threesome.

Question: I feel like the only guy in the world that loves Rachel and Brody together on Glee. Please tell me that he’s not an escort or prostitute or whatever and it was just a coincidence that he was leaving a friend’s hotel room with some money. —Rashad
Ausiello: All I can tell you is that you’ll get a definitive answer to that question in the very next episode, airing March 7. I lied. That’s not the only thing I can tell you. I can also tell you that shortly after the show returns from its mini-winter hiatus, Sue will be in the middle of a feud with Blaine. “I’m blackmailing him to get back on the Cheerios,” reveals Jane Lynch. “Because I want his ass on my Cheerios.”

Question: Anything you can share about this week’s Vampire Diaries? Based on the promo, Elena doesn’t appear to be taking Jeremy’s death well — assuming he is actually dead. —Andy
Ausiello: Let’s just say Elena invents a new stage of grief to cope with her brother’s apparent passing, and it’s hot.

Question: I’m disappointed that there hasn’t been anything juicy about Switched at Birth in almost a month. Can you give me the latest on my secret weeknight obsession? —Catherine
Ausiello: SaB is going where no show has gone before: The March 4 hour will be told entirely in American Sign Language. “The theme of the episode is, can the hearing world and the deaf world really co-exist with each other without there being a prejudice or reverse prejudice going on?” star Vanessa Marano previewed at the Streamy Awards. With Carlton School for the Deaf on the brink of being closed, Bay gets involved in the fight to save it, and ends up causing “so much trouble,” teases the actress. “She helps out the deaf kids in that episode, and then doesn’t necessarily get rewarded in the way that she was hoping she would be.”

Question: I’m keeping my fingers crossed that one day you’ll choose my scoop request. Any info on New Girl? —Sarah
Ausiello: Today’s the day, Sarah! To make Cece jealous, Schmidt seeks out an ex who loved him back when he was… bigger… but in trade for the favor he wants, she forces him to revisit his pizza-inhaling ways.

Question: I have become addicted to Beauty and the Beast. Please, please, please give me something, anything, and I will love you even more than I do now! —Christina
Ausiello: Tone it down a scosh, Chrissy. Not too much — just a scosh. Maybe lose one of the pleases. Re: B&B, you know the near-kiss that had you throwing things at the TV last Thursday at 9:57pm? You’re gonna get at least one more of those before things starting going sideways again, and swiftly, for Vincent and Cat. (Little sisters, ugh!)

Question: So I’ve been reading your spoiler columns for the past couple years, but I’ve never asked you a question. Maybe I’m too shy, who knows? Anyway, this past weekend, I watched every episode of Shameless, and I am hooked! I was wondering if you could spare a tidbit, possibly about the foster care plotline? —Shea
Ausiello: One of the Gallagher children who shall remain nameless (but who is pictured at the top of this column) finds out who placed the call to child services, and I’m told epic crazy-eyes result. Also, the season finale? Game-changer!

Question: Come on, Aus! I ask for Ivy-related Smash spoilers every week! Surely you’ve got something by now? —Linzey
Ausiello: Well, aside from the fact that “They Just Keep Moving the Line” is now in the Top 10 — with a bullet — at TVLine HQ, let’s just say that in next week’s episode, the blonde bombshell finds herself participating in three out of the following four activities: 1) Grinding up on Jennifer Hudson’s sweet starlet Veronica Moore; 2) Harmonizing with sworn enemy Karen; 3) Booking a gig that’ll be (as that network tagline goes) “only on Bravo!”; and 4) Removing one of Ellis’ teeth with pliers. Oh, and for a little bonus scoop, would you be surprised to find out that Ms. Cartwright might have a hidden knack for songwriting?

Question: Tell me something about Revenge! —Simona
Ausiello: With Amanda pushing up daisies, the show is on the lookout for another recurring female rabble-rouser. Producers are casting the role of Regina, a cynical, sharp-tongued 18-year-old who possesses a vicious sense of humor and a wild streak. Got casting tips? Hit the comments!

Question: Could you supply some scoop on Body of Proof in your next Ask Ausiello? —Jason
Ausiello: Dana Delany says the rebooted ABC drama’s third season (premiering Tuesday) features less “whimsy” and “a lot more danger,” adding that Megan will find herself in several perilous situations over the course of the 13 episodes. And at the risking of getting ahead of ourselves, the finale will resolve a long-standing mystery and feature a shocking cameo by this studly hunkamuffin.

Question: Any scoop on Scott Foley’s Scandal peeping tom, Jake? My guess is he’s working for Mellie. —Jodi
Ausiello: Interesting. My money’s on Hollis. Another provocative question no one (except me) seems to be asking: How long has Jake been spying on Liv? “It could have been going on for years,” speculates Foley. “Or it could be a new thing. Personally, I think it’s probably been going on for a month or two and he realized there was something interesting [about her and decided] to meet her in real-life and see what happens.”

Question: Is Fox ever going to air Goodwin Games? —Joey
Ausiello: No news, coupled with the fact that Scott Foley — who stars in the seemingly-jinxed comedy alongside Becki Newton and T.J. Miller — doesn’t even know, is bad news. “I hope it [airs],” sighs the actor. “All seven episodes were sent to me the other day and my wife and I sat down and had a three-hour Goodwin Games marathon and we were laughing and we were crying. I’m really proud of the work and the show.”  Foley speculates that the network, coming off a weak fall season, got “cold feet,” acknowledging that the show “is not your standard comedy.”

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman and Scott Huver)

Comments (228)

• If John Noble’s Alicia’s father on TGW, I might die. I might drop. dead. Best possible casting news ever.

Comment by Jon – February 19, 2013 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And he should have an affinity for Red Vines. (Or white tulips)

Comment by DarkDefender – February 19, 2013 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • BUt she’ll never be his very favorite thing…ever :’(

Comment by Josh – February 19, 2013 08:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I don’t think he’s the father, but rather her professor who her mother probably slept with. I mean it could be that he is her father but we’ll see.

Comment by Shuayb – February 19, 2013 08:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I SAW WHAT YOU DID THERE. *sniff*

Comment by Annie – February 20, 2013 04:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Didn’t Alicia say earlier this season that her father is dead? In the episode when she was at the cabin with Louis Canning, she said she did a eulogy once, & it was for her father.

Comment by Erin – February 21, 2013 05:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For Revenge how about Zoey Deutch (I loved her on Ringer) or Shelley Henning

Comment by ladyluck527 – February 19, 2013 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am down with picking Zoey but N-O to Shelley, couldn’t stand her on SC and hated her even more of Days of Our Lives

Comment by sara – February 19, 2013 06:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Zoey would be a nice casting choice, I did like her in Ringer and she sounds like she could play the role. Maybe they can make it the same character lol :P

Comment by kavyn – February 19, 2013 08:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes! I loved Zoey on Ringer, she played a bitch with emotions but knew how to reedem herself. I cannot believe she’s Lea Thompson’s daughter!

Comment by Olivia – February 19, 2013 09:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Mackenzie Rossman. I loved her. and she could be amandas siste or so

Comment by maki – February 19, 2013 10:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Zoey might be busy with the Vampire Academy movies

Comment by Patti – February 19, 2013 10:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • For Revenge, they should hire Annalynne McCord. She’d be an awesome bad girl and 90210 is a waste of her talents.

Comment by Ella – February 19, 2013 11:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THAT’S the girl who was on SAB Monday!!! I’ve been trying to remember where I know her from! thanks!!

Comment by Elyse – February 20, 2013 02:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope Revenge people are reading this or Michael send them this suggestion; Zoey Deutch is PERFECT for the ROLE hands down!

Comment by DeeeeN – February 20, 2013 05:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • John Noble cannot be Alicia’s dad, since Alicia said in 4.11 to Canning that her dad was dead. And the flashback of Noble is from 2011.

Comment by Kiki – February 19, 2013 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • unless she lied to Alicia

Comment by Taryn – February 19, 2013 05:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • She? You mean unless Alicia lied to Canning? ( I find that unlikely, Alicia does’t seem to be one to lie about such a moment in her life, and why would be the purpose of her lying?

Comment by Kiki – February 19, 2013 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Taryn meant Alicia’s mom lied to her, but that’s highly unlikely. My bet’s on her mom’s second husband.

Comment by ALEX – February 19, 2013 06:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Ohhh like the mam she grew up w/ was not her real father? LOL oh man now that would be a twist and so wrong lol

Comment by Kiki – February 19, 2013 07:57 PM PDT
  • All I can think is Jimmy will die on Shameless. Writing is on the wall.

Comment by Brandy – February 19, 2013 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i hope not, love Jimmy & Fiona. On the other side, cannot wait for Fiona to find out that Frank called child protective services.

Comment by rebecca – February 19, 2013 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think Fiona is going to find out she’s preggo right about the time she figures out that jimmy cheated with Este. On another note I love Lip even more this year!!!!

Comment by Beth – February 19, 2013 07:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Seriously I love Jimmy, and I really hope he doesn’t die. That would be sad and lame. On a different note, I wonder if he actually thinks it is okay he slept with someone else? Seriously I will be very sad if he dies. I wonder if Karen will ever make an appearance, not that I cared for her last season, but it would probably shake things up. If she did, I would hope she has her crap together, at least a little.

Comment by cas – February 20, 2013 06:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I know it would make good drama, but I really hope Karen doesn’t come back anytime soon. I can’t stand to watch her hurt Lip any more. She’s put that boy through way too much, but he’s too in love with her to stay away. The fact that he stuck right by her side in the hospital and back at her house after finding out she lied to him about the baby being his is just so sad.

Comment by Spencer – February 21, 2013 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Oh, and for a little bonus scoop, would you be surprised to find out that Ms. Cartwright might have a hidden knack for songwriting?” – No, please, just no! I hate Karen because they’re trying to make us believe that she is so perfect and everybody is so delighted by her, everyone loves her and she is absolutely flawless and now this. Why?!

Comment by SylwekG – February 19, 2013 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • TV’s favorite Mary Sue!

Comment by jess k – February 19, 2013 06:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I had the same reaction. Would I be surprised to find out that Ms. Cartwright might have a hidden knack for songwriting? Of course not. And next she will bring a 747 down safely, perform a perfect emergency tracheotomy, launch her own line of red carpet gowns to wear to pick up the three Tonys and five Grammys she’s going to win, personally guide healthcare and gun control fixes through Congress, swoop in and win Iron Chef with one hand tied behind her back, cure cancer while simultaneously giving birth to quintuplets, AND entice Prince William to dump Kate Middleton for her while all of his subjects weep in gratitude and beg her to take the throne all by herself because she is just THAT awesome.

Comment by Jules – February 19, 2013 06:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They are doing the same thing with Ivy who, last year, was utterly deplorable and unlikeable. Suddenly, she has her life together and is getting lead parts in musicals despite the fact that every director on Broadway knows about her shenanigans…bigger and better names would not have recovered their reputations that quickly in real life.

Comment by Michael – February 20, 2013 07:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved last TGW episode. It was the best ever imo. Great performance by Julianna Margulies.

Comment by nathgjo – February 19, 2013 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Castle love, as usual :-(

Comment by Summer – February 19, 2013 05:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOL Brody is a man whore. I am so happy they turned him into the bad guy.

Comment by Amanda – February 19, 2013 05:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am not sure I can be bothered on glee spoilers. You lost me at Blaine, but brody is. nearly as bad.

Comment by Sara – February 19, 2013 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • you can’t be bothered but you replied. genius.

Comment by Mina – February 19, 2013 07:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Brody’s the bad guy and Finn’s the douche. I wish they’d chuck both characters and let Rachel enjoy herself at Nyada with Kurt and Santana.

Or you know, just focus on Santana :)

Comment by kavyn – February 19, 2013 08:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Rashad, I really think you’re the only guy who likes Rachel and Brody together. I’ve never seen a Rachel relationship this universally disliked before. I think both the writing and the actor’s bland delivery underserve the character.

Comment by helena – February 19, 2013 05:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Count me as a Brody fan. I feel for the actor on Terra Nova and I still like him now. And at least Brody is going to college and doing something with his life, unlike Finn who is just wondering around the halls of his old high school

Comment by Kay – February 19, 2013 06:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Finn has nothing to do with Brody. Sad you had to mention him to make Brody seem better. I don’t care one way or the other for Finn, but I can’t stand Brody. He’s creepy.

Comment by ha – February 19, 2013 06:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL…I really hate Finn though. I’ve NEVER like him. Corey Monteith is a terrible actor, he can’t sing and the character is just bad. Rachel deserves so much better than Finn.

Comment by Rashad – February 19, 2013 10:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Huh . . . I guess it goes to show that people can have different perceptions. I don’t love the character of Finn, but I think Corey Monteith is one of the better actors on the show.

Comment by Meg – February 20, 2013 07:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Wow, I guess we people see very differently. I think the actors on Glee are Chris, Lea, Cory, Naya, Matt, Jane and Jayma. Lea and Cory have had many critics give them praise for different scenes they’ve done. Speaking of bad acting, Alex, Samuel, Melissa(IMO). Melissa is being forefront as the next main star. She is a so so actor. Alex, good lord, get him of the show. He can only sing. Please, do not try to act. Samuel is already in the background. I’d rather see Kitty and Jake and Ryder of the new cast. I never understood the facination with Darren, his singing or acting. Heather is a better dancer than actor IMO.
        As for Cory, I love his vocals. After starting out with pretty good vocals, he has improved so much. I love his solos and, especially his duets with Lea. Outstanding and emotional. There are others who have better singing voices but as a whole, the threats with multiple talents are Matt, Jane, Jayma, Naya, Chris, Cory and Lea. No doubt about it.

Comment by Cheri – February 20, 2013 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • i agreed with everything up till the darren part. he is amazing!

Comment by izzy – February 20, 2013 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I go along with the first part, regarding Chris, Lea, Cory, Naya, Matt, Jane & Jayma, but I do like Darren, Amber and Harry, as well. And I like Alex. During Diva, the “clocking that sadness” and other times. S/he’s fun. I don’t mean to diss any others, but I’m not as engaged by them and have to go along with HeMo re dancing vs acting. Becca’s Kitty makes me cringe, but mostly because I’m waiting for the serial killer to come out, which means she’s a terrific actress, because I understand she’s quite nice. Dean is nice enough, but I am not engaged by Brody at all. Sure wish we’d get Mercedes (better roomie for Kurt/Rachel than Santana!) and Mike to NYC – keep Santana there, though. And Blaine to NYC, though it sounds as if he might be mentoring the Cheerios when Jane heads off to Broadway (wish I could see her there-!!!). Anyway, I just love the show and am enjoying the ride. S4 has turned out better than it started, by far. Love NYC/NYADA and hope to see more Adam and the Adam’s Apples, as well. Kurt/Adam have ery good chemistry, though a different dynamic than Kurt/Blaine (excellent chemistry). We’ll see how it goes-

Comment by Steph – February 20, 2013 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t think it’s Mellie or Hollis…I think FITZ hired him!

Comment by Jennifer – February 19, 2013 05:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Exactly what I was thinking!

Comment by Maggie – February 19, 2013 06:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have been saying the same thing all week. He works for the joint chiefs of staff who report to the President.

Comment by Roni Richman – February 19, 2013 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I had the same theory as well. And I have been wondering how long the Jake’s stalking has been going on. I have to think it’s been awhile since he’s become attracted to her….plus that scene in the promo for this week’s ep where he’s caressing her on the surveillance big screen. Also, I’m wondering if he was just supposed to be watching her….meaning where she goes….and became enamored, and took it upon himself to bug her house.

Comment by Alichat – February 19, 2013 09:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t know Jake is working for. I just want to see Jake and Liv make a love connection. I love their chemistry.

Comment by JO – February 19, 2013 11:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Should read “I don’t know who Jake is working for.”

Comment by JO – February 19, 2013 11:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I too think it’s Fitz. I think he did it to find out exactly what she knows/her involvement about Defiance.

Comment by Denise – February 20, 2013 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was really hoping for a Neal and Emma to rekindle their romance. They are my new favorite couple..

Comment by mh – February 19, 2013 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They were adorable in Tallahassee and epically beautiful and angsty in Manhattan. I was hoping for romance/true love not a third party.

Comment by Kelly – February 19, 2013 08:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Their relationship was just so sweet before it was interrupted…particularly if the promos are to be believed and Neal was on his own in Neverland for hundreds of years; then it makes it that much more tragic that just when he finally gets to settle down with a family it all gets yanked away.
        I wonder if he ever finds out that August did not take care of Emma as promised, but left her alone and took the money to Thailand. Puppet has some explaining to do.
        I hope that eventually they find their way back to each other. Neal is pretty forthright and terse, which is a nice change from rest of the characters. Man can speak volumes with just his forehead wrinkles.

Comment by Alice – February 20, 2013 07:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Third parties is such lazy and uncreative writing. I know they can’t get together right away but ,between trust issues, their own childhood issues, the dark one, regina and cora, they didn’t need a triangle. Still want Neal&Emma as endgame. They are my fav couple

Comment by Patti – February 19, 2013 09:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I enjoyed them as well. I wanted to see them deal with their issues not a third party.

Comment by Susan – February 19, 2013 09:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ITA. I know the writers say happy couples means no show but they have enough issues without the third party. This past episode displayed that no third parties are needed, the angst, pain and longing were incredible done. I was watching like that is how you do angst and drama. They need to drop the third party quickly and just add that interlude to their long list of internal angst.

Comment by John – February 19, 2013 11:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, I was thinking getting the closer before season 2 finale, but just a kiss, or almost a kiss. And then in some kind of relationship, or at least trusting each other fully in season 4.
      Yeeees, I want many seasons of OUAT (Not too many, I don’t want it to turn into HIMYM when they ran out of ideas)

Comment by Olivia – February 19, 2013 09:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh course Ed Kitsis and Adam,Horowitz had to get a fiancee (Tamara) for Baelfire so that Emma could have some intense relationship with pervert Hook. Let the soap opera begin…
    I hope ‘ONCE UPON A TIME’ can really survive with the joy of Captain Swan fans. Cough cough cough … the ratings are much lower than in season 1. Perhaps a good soap opera help….

Comment by am – February 19, 2013 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nothing like being involved with your son’s step-grandfather.

Comment by sara – February 19, 2013 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • hahahaha where is the like button?

Comment by luli – February 19, 2013 07:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Best answer of all sara : ” Nothing like Emma being involved with her son’s step-grandfather Hook ”
        Triangles are the worst things that are created in tv-shows.
        Once Upon a Time is going the same cheap way
        I dont hate Tamara, but is visibly palpable that producers did this to make Hook / Emma

Comment by ONCEfan (@Oncebigfan) – February 20, 2013 03:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Come on…! Not that I’m a Captain Swan( I hate ship names so much..) fan, but just because they are writing Neil and fiancé does not mean Emma and Hook are going to be together, at the very most it will be a one night hook up. I know the creators have said Hook is not end game. Personally the only ship for Emma is Neil, not because I particularly like him, he is just miles better than everyone else. You Captain Swan haters are worse than the supporters, who are also pretty bad. Regardless it would make little sense for Neil to be with Emma immediately, he did abandon her in prizon, but I would bet a lot on them kissing in the season finale or sooner.

Comment by Mike – February 19, 2013 06:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Um you need to check your sources because they did not say that Hook is not endgame. Hook is a SERIES REGULAR. Very different from Neal whom is just a guest star. Hook and Emma has been foreshadowed time and time again. They were also used in the true love promo and it’s clear they will get together on the show. They also parallel Snow/Charming in many ways. It’s more than just a one night stand. Plus don’t you realize that Rumple threatened Emma with Hook’s life if she did not go with him. Emma cares for Hook and Rumple only uses these kind of threats when it’s true love he’s dealing with. So no Hook and Emma is NOT just a ONS ship, try again.

Comment by Lorena – February 19, 2013 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • If Emma/Hook happens it will be the downfull of the show. And I’m sick of CS delusional shippers making Snow/Charming parallels that don’t exist.

It would be incredible OOC for Emma to date a villain who takes hearts out and hits woman.

Teen girls need to seriously see past looks.

Comment by Nelly – February 19, 2013 06:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • You’re an idiot and if you don’t see these parallels you are pointing a blind eye to canon,lol. If you don’t believe in the parallels then you should go on tumblr because they do exist they’re done on purpose and they’re not subtle at all. Like AT ALL.

Also Hook is not a villain he is an anti-hero, big difference. He sucks as a villain, he has no success as one.

Comment by Emily – February 19, 2013 06:49 PM PDT
          • He is an anti-hero, but I don’t see the parallels, If someone would describe them for me, I will agree or disagree.

Comment by Mike – February 19, 2013 06:57 PM PDT
        • I pretty sure at some Point the creators said that Emma will have fun with Hook( I don’t have a source so I could be wrong), to me that reads maybe they’ll be together for a bit, but that doesn’t sound like a long term relationship. Please… When you get a better source than a promo let me know, Marketers make those, not the writers, or creators. Your last point makes no sense, so because Emma didn’t want Hook to die, that means she loves him, I don’t think so.

Comment by Mike – February 19, 2013 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I think emma having some fun should be with someone like Jefferson. not hook

Comment by Patti – February 19, 2013 10:30 PM PDT
        • Michael Raymond James is gonna be a regular next season I’m calling it now!!! I don’t know with you guys, but I’m actually loving all Robert Carlyle and Michael scenes together!!

Comment by Mina – February 19, 2013 07:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I bet money on it too, regardless he’ll be here for awhile. Either this or he’ll die, but he won’t just disappear like one certain puppet.

Comment by Mike – February 19, 2013 07:38 PM PDT
          • I hope he is a regular and they dont’ kill him off ever

Comment by Kelly – February 19, 2013 08:16 PM PDT
          • He’s gonna be in every episode until the end of the season, so that’s a start. I really hope he is made a regular.

Comment by sofia – February 19, 2013 09:00 PM PDT
          • MRJ should be a regular. He is amazing and lots of potential for Bae/Neal. Although the show may botch that potential with the fiance storyline.

Comment by Patti – February 19, 2013 10:26 PM PDT
        • HAHA! Remember August? Eion was also a SERIES REGULAR and many people wanted August and Emma to be a couple, you know what happened with that? He stopped being a regular and stopped being in the episodes and now he got turned back into a little boy. So don’t hold your breath waiting for captain swan, Emma is too good for that despicable pig, who makes disgusting jokes and hits women and “sells himself to whomever makes the better deal” (I’m sure you remember in FTL when he was helping Cora and then he was helping them and then he was back at helping Cora and on, and on, so he could get what he wanted). He’s pretty much a prostitute.

Comment by sofia – February 19, 2013 09:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • And for the record, before you start assuming things, I liked August as much as I like Hook, which is NOTHING.

Comment by sofia – February 19, 2013 09:34 PM PDT
        • I’m pretty sure Adam and Eddy said quite bluntly in either an interview or one of the podcasts that Hook and Emma would only ever get together “Vegas style” as in a one night stand, if at all, because she wants someone who will be a good father figure for Henry. At present, that’s obviously not Hook, but not Neal either, since Emma has so much anger and hate for him. I agree with those who said bringing in a third party is lame. But just b/c MRJ isn’t listed as a series regular doesn’t mean much, since his identity was (pretty badly) supposed to be kept secret, partly due to MRJ himself who said was going to be in the rest of the season and possibly season 3, if scheduling works out.

As to your Hook/Emma and Snow/Charming parallels, I don’t know what you’re smoking. There are far more parallels between Emma & Neal and her parents since we know next to NOTHING about Hook other than Milah.
          1) Snow robbed David’s carriage :: Emma stole Neal’s car – they even had the scene with a hood, in the first case Snow is revealed to be a woman while in the latter, Bae is revealed to be Neal.
          2) Snow is a princess turned theif & David is the son of the shepherd who lives under an alias:: Emma is a princess turned theif & Neal is the son of a wool seller who lives under an alias.
          3) Snow was sort of tricked/blackmailed into believing she had to leave David for his own good :: Neal was sort of tricked/blackmailed into believing he had to leave Emma for her own good.
          4) David’s “father” is an evil bastard and his mother was murdered :: Neal’s father is an evil bastard and his mother was murdered.
          5) Snow & David had to give away their child :: Emma (& Neal, though he didn’t know it) had to give away their child
          6) Katheryn was a brief obstacle in Snow & David’s romance :: hopefully, Tamara will prove the same for Emma & Neal, not just for the ship, but because if OUAT adds one more new character to meddle in the intense family drama we have not seen nearly enough of this season, I will scream!

Comment by ej – February 20, 2013 12:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I love this post – I’m usually far too lazy to delve deep in to the canon myself, but seeing this has been pretty enlightening. Thanks ;)

Comment by Susi – February 20, 2013 06:31 AM PDT
          • THANK YOU!!

Comment by sofia – February 20, 2013 08:46 AM PDT
          • Love this post and I will be screaming with you if they add one more character into the mix!

Comment by Cynde – February 20, 2013 03:00 PM PDT
        • Actors generally (obviously not the case with Hook) become guest actors and THEN become regulars, especially if they prove popular with the audience. Belle being a prime example. Given that MRJ has already said that he will be in it till the end of the season, and that the promo departments are not related to the writing staff/actors/producers (I’m sure Bones fans would be delighted to rant about some seriously misguided promos from the marketing department at Fox, and there are others I’m sure). None of what your saying rules out an Emma/Baelfire romance at all.

I also completely fail to see how Hook and Emma has been foreshadowed (but then again, in my opinion, it would be icky anyway so it’s not something I’d be looking out for. Hook turns my stomach.) I fail to remember a single scene where I thought for a second that Emma cared for Hook.

As for “So no Hook and Emma is NOT just a ONS ship, try again.” You arrogance is laughable. How on earth would you know that?

Comment by Susi – February 20, 2013 05:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hate triangles. I hope the fiance is gone quickly hate that stuff and want hook to be a villain not romantic lead

Comment by Kelly – February 19, 2013 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Who says there’s even going to be a triangle? Just because he fathered doesn’t mean Emma should be with Neal. Or would want to be with him.

Comment by Louise – February 20, 2013 02:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Speaking of triangles, what about Gold/Belle and the Ethan Embry character? Think Ethan is doing some of his finest work since ‘Vegas Vacation’ (sarcasm font on).

Comment by RichieS – February 20, 2013 07:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why no, I am not surprised that Karen is good at songwriting. By the end of the season she will have written/produced/directed/starred in EVERY single Broadway show. PRAISE KAREN’S LIGHT, SUCH AN INCREDIBLE TALENT THEY NEED TO SPECIFICALLY TELL US AT ALL TIMES SHE IS TALENTED SO WE BELIEVE IT.

Getting real tired of your Mary Sue problem, Smash.

Comment by GingerTaylah – February 19, 2013 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So glad someone else sees it!

Comment by jess k – February 19, 2013 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m laughing at someone being PRO Brody?? Seriously? He is the reason I am forced to FAST FORWARD through Rachel scenes. Between the horrible acting and the horrible character in general, Brody can not get off my screen fast enough. HATE him.

Comment by Kevin – February 19, 2013 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Quite frankly, that was the plan of Glee’s. Brody to be the nemesis and obstacle for Finn and Rachel to get back together. But he has turned out to be thoroughly disliked by the general audience and the online fandoms. The actor might have god on Terra Forma not Glee. He doesn’t belong.

Comment by Cheri – February 20, 2013 10:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The bigger question for Once fans needs to be – where the heck is August?! Is Eion Bailey committed to some multi-year deal with a major movie franchise filming in the Antarctic? This is getting ridiculous.

Comment by Edith – February 19, 2013 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome thanks for the once scoop! Im glad Emma is moving on from neal, and him from her. They were a great deal of each other’s past, but they’re just different people now and just don’t seem to have a connection imo. But I’m glad they’re gonna make it work for henry.

and color me guilty that yes i am a fan of the emma/hook relationship. they have such a beautiful unspoken understanding. totally kindred spirit and can really grow and learn from each other~ resulting a pretty outstanding new kind of love story. I hope Kitsis and Horowitz go for it without fear!

Comment by Rachel – February 19, 2013 06:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not that I’m anti-Emma-Hook relationship for a small arc, but I would be irate if they ended up together, and what is With some ONCE fans loving unhealthy relationships, Hook and Emma would not be good together in the long run, the same might be able to be said about Neil and Emma, but Rumpbelle is an awful relationship that many seem to love, to me it just feels unhealthy. Are the creators that against normal healthy relationships, beside Snow and Charming.

Comment by Tony – February 19, 2013 06:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You make a good point. The only actual healthy relationship is Snow and Charming…Belle and Rumple are gross, Neal and Emma don’t have chemistry, Hook is an evil bastard and not someone Emma could ever believably be with(despite having chemistry with him)…

Comment by Josh – February 19, 2013 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Emma/Neal don’t have chemistry? Are you blind? Hook/Emma has 0 chemistry. Just because the actor is “hot” doesn’t mean they have chemistry.

Comment by Nelly – February 19, 2013 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • LOL so all those media sites that praise Hook/Emma and the millions of Once fans on FB whom praise the couple are blind right? Chemistry is subjective, but you’re blind for saying they don’t have chemistry. It’s an insult to the actors for you to say that FYI. It means you don’t think they’re doing a good job and it’s a piss poor excuse.

Comment by Lauren – February 19, 2013 06:51 PM PDT
          • Or it’s an opinion. Get over it. Stop bringing your shipperness into Once…Shippers RUIN shows. Just sit back and watch, and allow the relationships to fall wherever they are. Shippers need to attack people who go against couples they want. They’re TV COUPLES. They aren’t real. Enjoy the show and respect people’s opinions.

Comment by Josh – February 19, 2013 08:06 PM PDT
        • It could be argued that Hook has chemistry with everyone. Neil and Emma could have chemistry, will have to wait and see.

Comment by Mike – February 19, 2013 07:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • i am by far a shipper of any sort, though i do like relationship aspects of shows of course, and in this case i have to agree with the original poster here. i find the emma/neal story very meaningful to the overall arc of the character but i truly cannot see a future for them, beyond them being great friends and in good terms, which will be great and necessary for henry. i am intrigued to see what they do for emma and captain hook as i do think it has major potential, but im still waiting to see how it goes.

Comment by Jess – February 19, 2013 07:10 PM PDT
        • I’m with you!

Comment by luli – February 19, 2013 07:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I’m with you too, finally someone with some sense!

Comment by iman – February 20, 2013 01:33 PM PDT
        • emma and neal have great chemistry. i don’t get the hook thing. don’t see chemistry or understanding. i’m just wanting for him to be a cool villain. he’s rather a letdown as a character.

Comment by Kelly – February 19, 2013 08:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i was going to write my own reply but this is exactly my thoughts :’) love hook & emma’s connection so far and hoping for more!

Comment by alice – February 19, 2013 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love Emma and Neal’s chemistry. I am rooting for them.

Comment by Patti – February 19, 2013 09:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Neal / Emma — Hook / Emma the twist may be she ends up with non of them. I mean what everyone seems to have forgotten is this is Storybrooke and in her own right a right she hasn’t accepted Emma is a princess. What’s to say she doesn’t end up with a charming of her own from the other side.

Comment by Mark – February 20, 2013 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I want Emma with Neal and I don’t think they are over by a long shot.

Comment by John – February 19, 2013 11:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How nice of Emma to make decisions about who gets involved in the life of someone else’s child.

Comment by sara – February 19, 2013 06:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Come on give it a rest, do you honestly believe Regina even got Henry legally, odds are he was given to her by Rumplestiltskin, similar to how Cinderella was going to give away her baby. And since when did normal laws apply in a show about magic. The show is not anti-adoption it’s pro-whatever works for the plot.

Comment by Mike – February 19, 2013 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No, it’s anti-adoption. But good for you for believing that biology means everything, including that people can just come into a child’s life and make decisions for them.

Comment by sara – February 19, 2013 06:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Where did I say Biology is all that matters, if it even actually turns out that Regina got Henry through an adoption agency and legally, and asked fir a closed adoption, then I’ll be with you, but if my theory is correct and Rumple have Henry to Regina, the laws don’t apply.

Comment by Mike – February 19, 2013 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Regina, by all accounts, would have potentially lost Henry through the courts if Storybrook wasn’t Storybrook and the police had been involved when Henry was poisoned… Regina isn’t exactly your average adoptive mother and the show isn’t pretending that she is. Yes, she has shown love towards Henry, but she has also been cruel, manipulative, deceitful and, above all, a danger to his life. She murdered her father for goodness sake, so I hardly think Emma stepping in as his guardian is the show being anti-adoption. *rolls eyes*

Comment by Susi – February 20, 2013 06:51 AM PDT
          • Oops, I was meant to reply to sara’s post, not Mike’s.

Comment by Susi – February 20, 2013 06:56 AM PDT
      • I agree. I don’t see where its anti-adoption so much as good vs evil. Its a show about FAIRY TALE characters!!! I think some people forget that.

Comment by Kira – February 19, 2013 07:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • it’s also a show where the writers have free rein to turn fairy tales on their heads, and yet continue to adhere to tired, outdated tropes of evil stepmothers and damsels in distress rather than do anything interesting with them, but hey. black-and-white morality is still hip.

Comment by Betsy – February 19, 2013 07:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Do you even watch the show?

Comment by kavyn – February 19, 2013 09:31 PM PDT
      • whatever ‘works for the plot’ is usually anti-adoption rhetoric and has been since day one, not just in henry’s case. regardless, it doesn’t matter whether regina is the evil queen or whether she legally acquired henry — emma gave him up, relinquishing her parental rights, and thus has no claim to him. nor does the writers’ intent have any bearing on this situation. unconscious and unintentional prejudice is still prejudice and carries the same offensive weight as conscious prejudice.

Comment by Betsy – February 19, 2013 07:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It’s a show, please if you hate it so much please stop watching, I’m so sick of people claiming the show show is anti-adoption, Regina was an awful mother from what we saw, claiming Henry was crazy even though he was right. There is absolutely nothing we can tell you to please you. So just end it, but I’m sure you’ll continue to bring it up in every recap.

Comment by Jo – February 19, 2013 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • don’t see anti adoption here in a fantasy show. and to be honest i found regina and young snow’s brief bond one i want back over regina/henry

Comment by Kelly – February 19, 2013 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not happy that they are giving Neal/Bae a fiancée. I was looking forward to seeing interactions between Emma-Neal-Henry- the Charmings & Regina.. That will be enough drama-we don’t need anymore new characters.

Comment by Cynde – February 19, 2013 06:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • thank you. there is enough angst and drama this is so disappointing.

Comment by Kelly – February 19, 2013 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • agree

Comment by Patti – February 19, 2013 10:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ^ this. Maybe it will turn out that Tamara is actually the “Her” on Greg’s phone and they’re some kind of paranormal hunters or something? Seems we’ll have to endure Tamara through at least episode 18 since she’s in the on-location photos. Ugh. Too many new characters that so far are not improving the show, but rather making it seriously disjointed. I have to admit that I liked Anton after not being fond of him in “Tallahassee”, but overall, Cora’s the only new character who’s really shown herself to be indispensable to the season’s storyline until Neal’s arrival to finally tie up the Baelfire stuff. I hope Neal sticks around, Tamara leaves with Greg, Hook either turns into a real badass instead of a jackass or gets bumped off, Mulan and Aurora finally get some screen time (never thought I’d say that after the season premiere), and Emma doesn’t kiss ANYONE until the season finale or not at all, just to piss off ALL the shippers out there!

Comment by ej – February 20, 2013 12:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This may be the first AA ever that there wasn’t scoop for at least one show that I watch.

Comment by Greg – February 19, 2013 06:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have the exact same realisation! Time to get another hobby or something. The shows I did watch have all jumped the shark for me at some point or another.

Comment by lorelai – February 19, 2013 10:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one that wants to see Goodwin Games even more now, knowing it is not a standard comedy. Those ones are my favorites.

Comment by Mike – February 19, 2013 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nope, I want to see it, too. It looks like it’s another “Bent” or “Love Bites,” both of which I enjoyed, and both of which the networks jettisoned before they aired, and burned off quickly and almost in secret.

Comment by MelindaB – February 20, 2013 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want to see The Goodwin Games so very badly!! I really hope Fox airs them eventually. I don’t understand why they don’t put them in place of the sitcom repeats they are currently airing Tuesdays at 8:30. The episodes are ready, they have to be burned off eventually, and who knows? They could do well. I’d watch something new over a repeat any day of the week.

Comment by Eric – February 19, 2013 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow so Jeremy dies and it STILL is going to be about Damon and Stefan…I was really hoping Jeremy’s death would propel her into a separate storyline WITHOUT either male, save for them maybe confronting her, but as always somehow Elena always circles back to this love triange. Elena has stopped being a character, when even the death of her brother somehow leads to another “kink” or a new ‘drama” into the love triangle.

Let the girl be single and be OKAY with being single, because every time she’s been single she’s been begging one of the brother’s take her back.

Comment by Josh – February 19, 2013 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Josh, I always see your posts on TVD recaps and I always agree with you. I’m hoping that Elena’s “hot” stage of grief doesn’t mean what I think it does, but I’d just be stupid for thinking that. Elena needs to become a character again without the brothers. At this point I don’t even see why Damon or Stefan would want to be with her.

Comment by Fran – February 20, 2013 04:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I guess you have forgotten that this series is based on a book where the love triangle is the whole basis for the story. No matter what Elena’s character becomes, she will always be the center of the story and the brothers will always be pursuing her. To the end. She will never be single for more than an episode, at best. It’s frustrating, I agree, but that is the way it will always be.

Comment by Diana – February 20, 2013 06:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I don’t think anyone has forgotten that the series is based on the books- but it’s very loosely based. They’ve changed so many things, they could easily downplay the love triangle for awhile. They just…. don’t.

Comment by Fran – February 20, 2013 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you about the BATB scoop not liking it too much since we beasties are waiting for the first real thing :(

Comment by Claudia Keller – February 19, 2013 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Boom goes the canon for Captain Swan.

Comment by Lois – February 19, 2013 06:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hook and Emma are a true love couple as confirmed by Rumple when he used Hook as the bargaining chip to get Emma to come with him to NYC and the look on Emma’s face gave it away. Hook is a series regular and the writers have already confirmed the character is here to stay meanwhile Neal is a guest star whom is only confirmed till the end of the season. Also Hook and Emma were used in ABC’s marketing for the true love couples of TV and Once Upon a Time, so yeah. Bring on the Captain Swan baby.

Comment by Emily – February 19, 2013 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The writers already said CS won’t happen and that Hook is there for eye candy.

Comment by Nelly – February 19, 2013 06:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The writers never said no such thing. Try again, I am very up to date on all the spoilers and interviews.

The way the show is portraying everything certainly gives it away as well.

Comment by Emily – February 19, 2013 06:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Henry will love it that his mom is banging his grandmother’s boyfriend.

Comment by sara – February 19, 2013 06:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Neal is a recurring character, like Archie ad Grumpy, and has been confirmed to be appear in the rest if the season and just because Emma didn’t want Hook to die does not indicate true love.

Comment by Mike – February 19, 2013 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t understand the appeal of Emma and Hook together. Hook is definitely not father material for Henry, he’s also not a gentleman. Everybody seems so taken by his looks and (choose to) forget that he hit a woman (Belle), ripped another woman’s heart (Aurora), stole another man’s wife + someone’s mother (Milah, altho she was also to blame) and I don’t know what else he’d done. I agree that Colin is a handsome man, but come on!

Comment by June – February 19, 2013 07:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Not in support of CS, but if we did it that way people should be against relationships involving Regina and also Rumple. Saying but she has to think of Henry is a bad excuse.

Comment by Mike – February 19, 2013 07:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • That’s why I also don’t like if Regina gets Henry so easily. I want her to at least feel the pain of the karma for separating, say, Hansel & Gretel from their father. Rumple also has his fair share of karma so he needs to be miserable first lol. He’s getting it now with Belle forgets about him and Baelfire refuses him. I just don’t like Hook because he treats women like crap and people think that he’s good for Emma!

Comment by Juni – February 19, 2013 07:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Wait, are you alluding that hitting Belle is worse than shooting Belle? I just found it funny that you mention he “hit a woman” and not “he shot a person”. Personally I’d take being hit over being shot any day of the week.

Comment by Jason – February 20, 2013 01:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What? Personally I don’t really see it, but if people want to call their chemistry I could understand it. However, jumping from like three or four scenes they’ve had so far to “true love couple” is…. interesting to say the least.

Comment by Louise – February 20, 2013 03:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have a follow up Glee question. Are there really male prostitutes who look like that and where can I rent one?

Comment by Jj – February 19, 2013 07:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • you can contact dean geyer’s twitter.

Comment by Mariah – February 19, 2013 07:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one who thinks the “and it is hot” spoiler for TVD means it involves fire?

Comment by Isaac – February 19, 2013 07:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve had the same thought. My theory is that she might burn down her house. Homes symbolize family and she has none anymore. It would make sense to me for her to try to destroy all reminders of what she has lost.

Comment by Ashley – February 21, 2013 09:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is exactly why I didnt want Amanda (Revenge) to die because that meant substituting another annoying actress to get in the way of Emily.

Comment by Amelia – February 19, 2013 07:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LESS whimsy on Body of Proof? No! They’re going in exactly the opposite direction. More whimsy, more humor. Mark Valley really knows how to play whimsy well. I thought that was why he was added to the cast.

Comment by Jon – February 19, 2013 07:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WOAAH! a fianceé for Neal??! I did not see that one coming… and I hate the idea of it. maybe its time for Emma to be introduced to a new character (love interest)…

Comment by luli – February 19, 2013 07:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love the fact that just because Neal has a fiancee means Emma need to get a love interest. You mean like when David was married to Kathryn and Mary Margareth hooked up with Whale? LOL.

Comment by Louis – February 19, 2013 07:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • As much as I wouldn’t mind seeing Neal jealous, I don’t want a fiance or third party. Triangles are the most overdone and dumb plot device. With everything already to be dealt with they have to add a fiance. I am so hoping she is an evil plant and gone by the end of the season. don’t care if she is tiger lily or tinkerbell not interested in her.

Comment by Patti – February 19, 2013 10:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I also don’t understand how any good can come out of Hook and Emma. There can’t. The man is filled with hatered and wants revenge on Rumple for killing his love possibly his true love Milah. And if everyone remembers he wants to make him miserable first by making Belle forget him(Oh and shooting her) and in the teaser for the next episode he pretty much stabs him. How could we not think that he wouldn’t try and get revenge by killing Bae or even Henery since now we know he is Rumple grandson. So Emma can forget all that and still fall in love with him. I think not. I see the writes trying to do some story arcs with Neal’s fiancée being like Snows evil stepmother. Henery will probably want Emma and Neal to be together because what kid wouldn’t want their parents to be together. No the only one who I see Emma with besides Neal was the huntsman but since he’s no longer around let them bring back Jefferson cause that would be fun.

Comment by A.B. – February 19, 2013 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I want Emma and Neal together, if she gets a temporary love interest I’m down for Jefferson.

Comment by Patti – February 19, 2013 08:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’d be down for that! Emma/Neal as the end game and Emma/Jefferson as a fling (partly so I can amuse myself laughing at the distraught comments from the crazy members of the CaptainSwan crew! They’re most definitely not all crazy, but some are rabid.)

Seriously though, I like that idea. I certainly don’t have any hatred (yet!) towards Neal’s fiancee. I’ll have to see whether she’s an evil plant but she could be totally likeable.

Comment by Susi – February 20, 2013 07:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beauty and the Beast AND Switched at Birth spoilers in the same post?!??! I am one happy fangirl right now.

Comment by mia – February 19, 2013 07:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Plus I’m pretty sure that Henry’s adoption is not legal because I think August had a hand in getting hims to Storybrook. August has had a lot to do with manipulating Emma’s life. Thats one of the reasons I dont think that they would get together. Too much to forgive. The puppet has become the puppet master.

Comment by A.B. – February 19, 2013 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d say there’s only one puppet master on OUAT. And his name is definitely not August.

Comment by Louise – February 20, 2013 03:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Everyone who wants to know how Regina got Henry go back to Season 1, Episode 2, at the end when Mr. Gold is in the orchard with Regina and they are talking about the deal that Regina made with Mr. Gold. R: I’m not dealing with you anymore. G: To which Deal are you referring. R: You know. G: Oh yeah, that’s right. The boy I procured for you. Henry. Did I ever tell you what a lovely name that is? Henry. How ever did you pick it. Gold is a lawyer. He got Henry. However, in doing so, he also didn’t know at the time it was his grandson.

Comment by terri – February 19, 2013 07:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m still not sold that the adoption was “legal” per say, but it might’ve of been since Gold was a lawyer, I forgot that,. I still think arguing about Who Henry belongs to is ridiculous, when laws clearly don’t apply to a show with magic in it, if it was a crime procedural yeah, but in fantasy, real laws are irrelevant.

Comment by Mike – February 19, 2013 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes Gold did arrange for Henry’s adoption but all I was saying was with everything that August has done how could we not think that he had a hand at making sure Henry got to Storybrook. What other reasonable motivation could Emma have to go there if it wasn’t returning her son. Telling her her mom and dad where there wouldn’t make her go she would make sure to avoid the place. August had to make sure she got there and once there he had to make sure she believed in magic. That was his mission.

Comment by A.B. – February 19, 2013 08:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, but I think people are more interested in details and especially in flashbacks of Regina with baby Henry. I’d like to have some scenes of her with the baby too. I think she really does love him and probably fell from him the minute he appeared in her life. But I’m interested in story the writers hinted at too. I think they also mentioned in another interview that we may see the actual adoption and Regina with baby Henry next season.

Comment by Louise – February 20, 2013 03:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • People hated the triangle Mary Margaret / David / Kathryn last season. But it seems that Adam and Ed passion for Hook blinded them. And now they want to do more.
    And if we see parallels, there are also parallels in swan thief….many…
    It’s ridiculous. Even fans who have not ship, find these triangles with Emma unjust and miserable for the show.
    People are tired of these triangles. This season is starting to fail with lack of originality. And a flurry of new characters with unfinished and boring stories.
    People are tired of these triangles. This season is starting to fail with lack of originality. And a flurry of new characters with unfinished stories.
    The main cast has worst scripts that some guests. ect.
    The ratings this season are proof something is not right.

Comment by Pasle Amoredois – February 19, 2013 08:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • To be fair last seasons love triangle was horrible because we all knew Snow and Charming would end up together it was not matter of if. Emma having a love triangle, while I’m against it, it would not be a given who she would be with, and new characters are not always bad, turning characters that were bad characters into good characters this season has been my problem, turning Regina and Rumple into practically good guys was the first mistake because then they had to add new villains.

Comment by Mary – February 19, 2013 08:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m not tired of triangles, especially ones that barely even register. I’m tired of fans whining about triangles not going in directions they want. And so far Emma and Hook have barely flirted since they climbed the beanstalk together and Neal is just coming back into her life…..So what triangles are we tired of? It’s shippers that ruin triangles. Think of Sydney/Vaughn/Will, Felicity/Ben/Noel, Pacey/Dawson/Joey, even Kate/Sawyer/Jake…People at least use to respect each other…Now shippers are so volatile. I think Once is hanging the love triangles just fine because it barely registers. It’s not what the show is about(unlike TVD which has been consumed by the love triangle, which means it’s fans are consonantly at each other’s throats). As long as Once doesn’t become about a love triangle, I’m fine with it. I like neither guy from Emma(The Huntsman was a good pick but well, he’s dead)…but I’m in for the story. I just hate the shippers are going to complain about it in EVERY Once post.

Comment by Josh – February 19, 2013 09:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have never enjoyed a triangle. Internal angst and bad guys have always been more interesting for me. triangles just annoy and the person in the middle annoys me after awhile. i think they are overused and not needed. and yes I shake my head at the shipper. I ship but the fighting and also nasty tweets to actors is awful.

Comment by John – February 19, 2013 11:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How to make you dislike a character more than you do already? By being shoved him into your throat at every chance you get. Even if he is nowhere near being asked about. Re: Blaine.

Comment by Anna – February 19, 2013 08:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You can put some Hook into that as well.

Comment by sofia – February 19, 2013 09:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I dislike Hook too

Comment by John – February 19, 2013 11:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That was just depressing OUAT scoop, coming off a “Manatthan” and swanthief high

Comment by Patti – February 19, 2013 08:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d root for The Huntman/Graham or Jefferson as Emma’s love interest if we aren’t geting her with Neal.

Comment by Patti – February 19, 2013 08:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • AGREE…That was just depressing OUAT scoop, coming off a “Manatthan” and swanthief high
    It seems that they know how to alienate fans :(

Comment by ecrc (@snow_bluebird) – February 19, 2013 08:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • agree completely

Comment by John – February 19, 2013 11:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t know if I’ve ever been so happy to hear someone is engaged! *Cue Captain Hook*

Comment by Rissa – February 19, 2013 08:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Omfg revenge does NOT need yet ANOTHER cast member. they need to focus on the original revenge plot. we don’t need a replacement amanda!!!

Comment by baglesvswaffles – February 19, 2013 09:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s a shame that Maya Rivera is on Glee. I think she would play this sassy new Revenge character very well. Het Glee character is bitchy and wild. I think en Glee ends, it Will be refreshing to see these people in adult roles.

Comment by magickster – February 21, 2013 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • But WHO exactly is Neal’s fiancee? Is she a fairy-tale character? If she’ll be recurring into Season 3, she must have some sort of importance…

Comment by John DeMayo – February 19, 2013 09:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Good point. Last I heard, MRJ hadn’t even confirmed he was even going to be in Season 3 (something about seeing if the “schedulling” worked out. Could be a cover.) I’m thinking she might be another Neverland character, seeing as they seem to be low in numbers just now (where did Smee go again??)

Comment by Susi – February 20, 2013 07:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Smee was turned into a rat by Gold. Don’t remember the episode.

Comment by A.B. – February 20, 2013 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Ahhhh, of course. I remember that something happened to him. Thanks!

Comment by Susi – February 20, 2013 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Could she be Wendy??

Comment by Mike – February 20, 2013 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ignore this, I was not remembering all the facts.

Comment by Mike – February 20, 2013 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would say Wendy, but we name is Tamara

Comment by Mike – February 20, 2013 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope the fiancee is gone quickly and I hope she is some type of evil plant.

Comment by Patti – February 19, 2013 09:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously? Guess if the show is all about getting your favorite ship for you that makes sense…

Comment by Louise – February 20, 2013 03:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Guys, stop teasing us with Cary and Kalinda. It will never happen and I want a big giant love interest for Cary not just interesting moments with Kalinda.

Comment by Lucy – February 19, 2013 10:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think that Jake is working for Fitz. He can be furious but Liv is the love of his life. Don’t forget that he already asked his agents to follow Liv and take photos when she was with Edison.

Comment by elena – February 19, 2013 10:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The fiance angle is contrived and unneccessary. Everything in the Manhattan with his words,actions,dreamcatcher and looks points to Neal still in love with Emma. I’m thinking dark fairy or evil plant for the fiance.Otherwise she needs to go after two episodes

Comment by John – February 19, 2013 10:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Of coarse Emma and Neal belong together and they will eventually but not off the bat. Think about what kind of show this is its a family oriented slightly twisted fairy tale they will have their happy ending but they can’t do it right now for many reasons. One that he listened to someone else and basically let her go to prison so that has given Emma even more trust issues. They have to go through the whole Emma doesn’t trust him but will let him be in Henry’s life, then there will be the fiancée in his life to keep them apart, then probably someone in her life to keep them apart and then they will possibly be together. The standard plot set up of a tv show. Unless they intend to end the series by season 3 or 4 it makes no sense to put them together just yet. So my advice is sit back and enjoy the show, or try to at least and if not change the channel.

Comment by A.B. – February 20, 2013 05:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • One of them is bound to have to save the others life at some point (with/without Henry’s life also being in danger.) Surely it’s a given?

Comment by Susi – February 20, 2013 07:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We asked about rachel sl but you give another blaine spoilers? Ugh i don’t have a personal hate with blaine and darren as a characters but his characters is often felt bland to original casts’ characters and darren often not quite delivered his performance on the show(his don’t stop me now is one of the most forgettable cover of queen that i’ve heard) that i have been wondered all this time why the writers(ryan murphy esp) put him in so many storylines and song compared to the other casts who deserved it. Tbh kurt rachel finn puck santana quinn are FAR more interesting characters on the show but their screentime have been extremely reduce for blaine AND now jake and marley? God i think the writers completely don’t know of what most people want and trying so hard to make people give up on this show. I only watched glee live nowadays only if the episode is focus on originals which not very many nowadays

Comment by Sib – February 19, 2013 11:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dear Rookie Blue, if I wanted a show where everyone swapped partners and got together with everyone I would watch gossip girl or 90210.
    So yeah, I get Sam and Andy have work to do, but seriously…
    Don’t soap it up.
    Don’t make squares or pentagones.
    Don’t disappoint me, please.

Comment by Mari – February 20, 2013 01:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • THEY WANT TO KNOW WHY SMASH IS PLUMMETING?????????? GET RID OF JENNIFER HUDSON!!!!!!!!! I TRULY BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE SICK OF SEEING HER EVERYWHERE………..ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, SHE DOESN’T HELP THE SHOW!

Comment by jackie2830 – February 20, 2013 03:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Relax! JHudd’s charachter is just getting introduced. The SMASH problem is trying to hold on to the Karen/Ivy battle and getting Bomshell to B’way. It should now be JHudd, Karen and Ivy as 3 stories of success/failure with how the actions of the others impact their path and cross over to help/hurt.

Comment by suz – February 20, 2013 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post