Spoiler Alert!: Big Bang Baby, Downton's [Spoiler] Problem Solved and Bachelor Final 4 Revealed!

The Big Bang Theory Spoilers Season 6I’d hate to oversell this week’s episode of Spoiler Alert!, but it feels like an understatement to just say that it’s a keeper!

Not only does Matt Mitovich’s and my special guest, The Big Bang Theory’s Melissa Rauch, discuss a possible Howard/Bernadette baby, Raj’s “rocky” romantic future and Penny’s stage debut, but she also sizes up The Bachelor’s final four (and the “ballsy” move one of them made).

Heck, she even solves Downton Abbey’s Matthew (RIP!) problem: Lady Mary, she suggests, “should be the next Bachelorette!”

RELATED | Downton Abbey Creator Defends Matthew’s Death, Reveals Length of Season 4 Time Jump

Oh, and as if that’s not enough, we cut the ribbon on TVLine’s new high tech renewal/cancellation headquarters, calculate Touch’s odds of survival and introduce my latest stalker. (Hint: She might look familiar to fans of the Wrestlerettes.)

So what are you waiting for? Press PLAY below, then hit the comments even further below!

1. runnergirl says:

No captions or transcripts for deaf/hard of hearing users???

• 100% Dead Dude says:

Yes there are … It’s a YouTube video and YouTube has voice recognition “captioning” (basically just subtitles) on some videos. Click on the CC icon, first of five in the lower right corner of the video. IMHO they are a pain in the (_|_) to see so I’d ‘full screen’. Just simply white letters, no contrast, thus a pain in “light” scenes.

2. Lily L. says:

Look, I don’t think Tierra was all there but Melissa should know that all shows are edited for drama. So inasmuch as I do think there was too much drama with her, I also think that Ashlee should have minded her own business. I think she acted moreso for her own benefit than Sean’s. I also think that anyone who watched Kimmel’s predictions knows that he reads Reality Steve who gets his information from someone on the set of the show, so for me, I know who he ends up with and probably so does Melissa. I also watch The Bachelor for some unknown reason. I liked Ben actually, I wanted Ari to be the next Bachelor, but Sean…really boring for me.

• Magically Suspicious says:

Yeah, past seasons have shown that the producers WILL keep the bitchy girl around for most of the season to add to the drama….Vienna, Courtney, Tierra. Also, they need to create a fan favorite that is a shoe-in for the next Bachelorette, so the girl everyone wants to win is almost guaranteed not to win. Which is why, in my opinion, Des was eliminated last night at the final four stage. I also saw the commercial where they described Sarah as being one of the most beloved girls ever, so she might be in the running. I personally don’t think that’s the case. It was great to see a person with an imperfection be on the show and be treated equally, but I thought she was rather boring. I don’t see her carrying a whole season as a Bachelorette.

3. Moria says:

Well then it’s official Big Bag Theory is past it’s prime if they add a baby.

• George Wendt says:

In my opinion the big bang theory has already past its prime, so bad that instead of ‘jumping the shark’ tv shows are now referred to as GONE TO SPACE

• Cindy says:

Sorry, I disagree. It’s one of the few comedies that my husband and I really laugh at; I think both writing and acting are good; it does need to expand content, however; “bringing up baby always is good for laughs–and has been for many years, not only on tv but in movies

• AmbidextrousAspie says:

I haven’t seen last week’s yet, but the week before–they all looked tired and everything felt forced.

4. Babybop says:

It’s very strange to hear Melissa Rauch’s real voice. Ha ha. Loved seeing Eden from the Middle for five seconds! That is one of my favorite shows on right now.

5. Alia says:

TBBT: I prefer a Penny/Leonard baby.

6. Tran says:

Three reasons people may or may not understand during this edition of Spoiler Alert. 1) Touch may have a decent chance of get renewed even though ratings are hitting a new low in Season Two if Jack Bauer is still ticked off about it or if it does get canceled then there’s a good chance a 24 movie is about to happen when Kiefer Sutherland is back in action as Jack Bauer himself. Let the beeping clock begins. 2) Matthew truly deserves to get killed off on the season finale of Downton Abbey which means I may or may not be watching Season Four in the U.S. soon but I’ll think about that in a matter of months. 3) ABC better cancel The Bachelor very soon.

7. Summer says:

Sue Heck!!!

8. Alia says:

She’s lovely. (-:

9. Jennifer says:

The show did with her what Will & Grace did with Megan. If Bernadette’s voice sounded like that I’d probably like her more, as it is except for Sheldon and Leonard I’m not crazy about the rest of the cast, especially Amy who literally creeps me out and I mean Norman Bates creepy. With all the Howard and Bernadette stuff, I fear this turning into BBT version of Ross/Rachel show which is why I quit watching that show.

10. Tatiana says:

The Big Bang Theory sucks now. If they want to keep things fresh, the last thing they need is to add a baby. Why don’t they get rid of Amy’s creepy, ugly ass? Then the show might actually be good again.

• BBKEKS says:

I so agree with you but with their ratings they’ll keep on down the road to becoming a show about bad romance; a very poorly written version of Friends.

11. Steve says:

Um, the spoilers for the Bachelor have been available online since November or December.

12. Shuayb says:

Blergh… i wish that the producers of TBBT would let Melissa use her normal voice. Berny is quirky enough without that voice.

13. TVDIVA says:

Why in heaven’s name would anyone want to see Howard and Bernadette with a kid if the woman hates kids? That is not comedy. Seeing Penny and Leonard have a kid and the two of them spoiling the child and Sheldon trying to groom the child into a genius would be a lot more fun to watch.

• kimski says:

I agree. I would love a Leonard/Penny baby. I also think Sheldon might be jealous of the baby since Penny babies him sometimes. I love when she has to sing the Soft Kitty song to him or he has sung it to her. I love Big Bang Theory. I think it’s funny. Amy is a little annoying but it’s funny to watch her and Sheldon interact sometimes. They are both such freaks of nature. I would love for Raj to have a true love interest.

14. Laley says:

Sorry to the haters but it would have ‘jumped the shark’ and been typical and unfunny if it was Penny (Rachel) and Leonerd (Ross) having a baby. Howard and Bernadette are actually like the only ‘normal’ couple on the show. Dated a while, small breakups, got back together, got married for love, been married a decent length, and are now having kids. Plus normally when they bring a baby onto a sitcom, the couple is unwed, both are un prepared, and had sex once. This couple is married, one wants a baby, and I assume since they’re married they’re having sex on a regular basis. Plus I guarantee no matter who’s the father; Sheldon will feel jealous, try to take control of the whole situation, and will tell them they’re gonna be a bad parent just because they’re not Sheldon.
    If Howard/Bernie are gonna become parents, I’m happy and excited for them and can’t wait to see where the show takes this story line (now if only Sheldon and Amy can have coitus, I’d be good lol)

• BBKEKS says:

. The American tv viewing audience must be dumb as a box of rock to find the last two seasons of TBBT good at all. It’s a shell of what it used to be. It ain’t Friends or Seinfeld that’s for sure. Bring a baby onto this show? Are you effing kidding me?

15. Hi! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the articles I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m definitely delighted I discovered it and I’ll be bookmarking it and checking back regularly!|

16. media stock says:

Superb blog you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article? I’d really like to be a part of community where I can get comments from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks a lot!|

17. Anonymous says:

A person essentially lend a hand to make significantly posts I’d state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and so far? I surprised with the research you made to create this particular submit extraordinary. Fantastic task!|