Revenge Dead Pool: Guess Who's a Goner

Death visits Revenge once more this Sunday (ABC, 9/8c), and it looks like someone’s going to end up on the bottom of the ocean. The mystery at hand: Which Hamptonite (or Hamptonites) are likely to meet an untimely end?

From fan faves Jack and Amanda to polarizing Padma, we’ve broken down the likely suspects in handy photo-gallery form, complete with some reasons why their respective untimely demises would ultimately benefit the addictive drama.

RELATED | Explosive Revenge Promo: Jack and Amanda’s Honeymoon Turns Deadly! Is Emily to Blame?

And yes, we know that all of our picks don’t necessarily take into account the floating hand we saw in the season opener — but because the soapy drama is the master of misdirection, we’re OK with being a little flexible.

Browse the deadly lineup below, then hit the comments with your predictions: Who do you think won’t make it out of this week’s Revenge alive?

1. Louise says:

I’m thinking Fake Amanda Clarke, since she wasn’t at the funeral

2. iMember says:

Definitely Nate. The Stowaway storyline comes to end in this episode I’m betting. But it’s definitely clear that someone who is close to Emily is going to die too. Amanda or Jack is my guess, both of which will be said to lose, but will definitely push Emily back to getting her Revengenda back on track.

Totally excited for the episode though!! And the episode description for Episode 15 that says “Emily goes back to form” has me all sorts of excited!

3. iMember says:

MY QUESTION! IF Jack lives, how is Emily going to explain her totally kick butt and heroic skills to him? Plus, finding her way on the boat in the first place.

4. a says:

It’s Amanda and the Ryan brother on the boat, 100%. But hopefully this will let Jack discover who Emily really is, which I think would make him a much more interesting character and more integral to the plot.

5. Dr. Bombay says:

Well I’m hoping it’ll be Declan and Charlotte or at least just Declan. But I’m guessing it’ll be the Ryan brother..

6. ollie says:

gonna be nate they didnt have the balls to kill off daniel last year so dont think it will be jack or fauxmanda. if nate please just off his brother too ,otherwise the whole stupid stowaway story wont go away.

7. Little Mary Sunshine says:

Faux Amanda Clarke and Nate

8. Tina says:

Please be faux Amanda!

9. Spike says:

Jake kills one of the whatever brothers after he killed annoying and worst ever written fauxamanda. emily helps him cover it up and they get closer again

10. dude says:

It’s Amanda.

11. Aisling says:

what about charlotte?? I think as much as emily pretends she’s not her sister it would be another family member taken from her!!

12. kavyn says:

It’ll be Fauxmanda, and once she’s gone I’ll pretty much have lost all my reasons for watching the show. I hate the new characters, Emily’s gone off track, and Victoria/Conrad aren’t really keeping me tuned in. I liked Ashley in season one but they turned her character into some ho. I also really don’t care for the Initiative and don’t care for Aiden’s relationship with Emily (but to be fair, I don’t care for Daniel either and Jack lost me this season)

13. Missy Kelly says:

So being a sci-fi fan, I was happy to see the Ryan brothers cause they were on two of my favorite shows but must confess, I have fast forwarded through that storyline – happy to see them be gone, not into Declan/Charlotte – ff through that as well; Padma – not as in love with her as Nolan is – so my vote is that one of those 5 will go – they have but the Ryan’s Padma see most likely since they don’t have long term contracts and front card credit

14. Deidre says:

I’m hoping Fauxmanda or Nate!

15. Missy34 says:

Wishful thinking would bring about Jacks demise. Since, I know I won’t get that lucky, I hope it’s the two shady brothers. Their storyline seems forced into this series. May be agood way for the writers to correct the mistake of bringing them into the show.

16. ggny says:

Fauxmanda is to much apart of the show killing her will do nothing to progress the show imo since it would be Ryan/Nate to kill her not The Grayson. Ryan/Nate are a terrible storyline but i guess it give the Porters something to do…I really hope it Ryan and Nate

17. Poppy says:

I wouldn’t miss the Ryan brothers, Declan or Jack. Anyone of them (or all of them) could go and I would be happy. The whole Ryan brothers storyline was so boring and I really could care less. It didn’t add anything into the story of Emily’s revenge against the people who killed her father. And Jack and Declan are also boring characters and I find myself zoning out whenever they are on the screen.

18. Rocky says:

I don’t remember the last time the second season of a hit debut show was this bad. Seasons 1 and 2 are completely different shows. Season 1 was the only show I would watch live all week. Season2 episodes pile up on my PVR and it takes a lot of effort to watch them. Shalom.

19. May says:

Padma, if only because I hate her character and cannot believe the “romance” between her and Nolan. OR, Emily’s mom, just to make sure she NEVER comes back. I don’t like the initiative storyline, or Padma’s but by far the worst story (so far) was the Mommy drama.

20. Nerdbot says:

The only thing I really (I mean seriously) care about it’s that the ratings go up this week, so ABC doesn’t kill the show by the end of the season.

Now, talking about the most inmediate death that’s coming, I hope for the victims to be one (or maybe both) of the Ryan brothers. They’re so unnecessary for the show that deserve to killed.

21. ka says:

Its definitely one of those bad guys..it can’t be. Fake amanda..although she is annoying. ….

22. hmm says:

not to be too contractual about this, but isn’t it pretty much a guarantee that the victims are going to be the actors who are only “recurring” (padma, fauxmanda, the ryan bros) as opposed to series regulars? usually shows only kill off the regulars at the end of a season right before contract negotiations.

23. whisperintherain says:

I really, really, really hope it’s not Amanda! I’ve grown very fond of this character over the time she has been on the show and really do not want her to go. I’m definitely convinced it was a man’s hand we saw during the flashforward in the season premiere, so I’m going to say that Nate bites it, which I most certainly wouldn’t shed a tear over. Now, we also saw Ashley listening at the door of Conrad’s office when the plan to kill Jack and Amanda was put into place, so hopefully, she comes to stop it for whatever reason and is the one person close to Emily that dies along with him. That would be the best turn of events for me.

• Therese says:

I would love for it to be Ashley who dies! I really liked her in the beginning but now I hate her! I didn’t like Amanda at first, but now I really do like her. Still sure Amanda will kick the bloody bucket lol!

24. N says:

It CAN’T be Amanda!

25. nick1372 says:

I think it will be: Declan. Revenge isn’t dumb enough to insult our intelligence by giving us the Ryan brother, Jack, or Amanda. It could be the second Ryan brother, though.
    I hope it will be: Aiden. I hate the character, and it would give us some nice scenes with Em while freeing her up for a real relationship with Daniel (or Jack). Boat crash, maybe?

• kavyn says:

Regardless of who it is, the death happens on the Amanda, which is the boat Jack, Amanda and Nate are on. Unless if someone boats their way to them it’ll be one or more of those three.

26. Pauly Ryder says:

I bet it’s Hurley or Locke

27. Elyse says:

it’s Nate. it’s gonna be a cop out just like last season.

28. omabin says:

It is going to be fauxmanda

29. Suzi says:

Jack & Nate both die. Emily & Amanda are shown jumping off the boat right before it explodes in the promo.

30. Percysowner says:

I’m guessing it will be Amanda, who I will mourn because I do love her. Jack and Declan can go at any time. Their story just doesn’t fit with the rest of the show. I’m not an Aiden fan either. I’m not interested in Padma, but I really don’t think her death will affect anything that much, although having Nolan and Emily get the band back together again would make me happy.

Wow, there’s a lot I don’t like this season.

31. J says:

I’m onboard with the Fauxmanda/Nate one-two punch…with the extra scoop of Fauxmanda confessing her true identity to Jack in her dying moments!

32. Therese says:

In the promo picture Jack is sitting next to a bin full of blood, and Amanda isn’t in the picture otherwise. Amanda is going to die! Sad! And Nate too… so that’s good.I guess Amanda became a Hamptonite when she married Jack. (The spoiler said losing one of Hamptons own)

33. ... says:

If Revenge doesn’t kill Jack, I’ll be very disappointed. I like the character (and the actor), but anything else would be a tremendous cop out. Nate isn’t a character; he’s a (bad) plot device and his death would have literally no impact on the show. Fauxmanda has improved a lot this season, growing tougher and seemingly the only character with a brain/conscience at times, but would her death have the same type of resonance that Jack’s would?

Jack’s death could bring Fauxmanda even more on Emily’s side and strengthen Emily’s resolve, reshifting her focus to getting revenge for her father. Much of the season has found her in the background and breaking down the iciness of season one, so losing Jack for good (after “losing him” when he married Fauxmanda) could make her snap out of it and come out swinging. He’d be the greatest emotional loss to her and one that could bring a sense of danger to the show that it desperately needs.

34. I think it’s one of the Ryans but I really hope it’s Declan. Dead Daclan would make Jack a little revengey too and I think that would make him more interesting.

35. ABC says:

Jack a fan fave? LOL!!!!! I hope it’s either him, Declan or Danie.

36. Mandy says:

It’s gotta be Amanda. Ever since we found out the baby was jack’s we have felt guilty holding out hope for Emily and Jack to get together. Especially after their wedding and how sad she was, this is the only way to bring him back into the love.. Square? Anyhow, I have started to like her, but it would make for great TV.

37. Jeff says:

Nate and Jack and than Emily and Amanda kill the other Ryan brother. They then destroy Conrad when they find out he was behind Jack’s death!

38. Michael says:

Sadly, I think it’s going to be Fauxmanda. I’ll miss her — and her nickname. One of those thug Ryan brothers will probably die, too. I would love it to be Declan though. Please. He’s annoyingly earnest.

39. Patrick Maloney says:

Padma

40. Hattie says:

Amanda is a fan favorite?!?!? Wow. I hate her. I’m praying she’s one of the characters to die.

41. Nicole says:

I think it is Nate a he was shown on the boat that Emily hit with a something. I don’t like him but I like the actor Michael Trucco. I think fake Amanda as the photos from the funeral show everyone but faux Amanda ad Charlotte looks very upset at the funeral like it was someone close to her.

42. Whatever says:

Hopefully it’s the person who destroyed the Second Season of Revenge.

43. John Clayton says:

I don’t understand how Aiden isn’t on this list… but the series lead is.

44. MrsCharles says:

Faux Amanda will die, Jack will find out and Emily will cry to Jack saying “I’m so sorry”. I wish Jack would kick the bucket but doubt we’ll be that lucky!

45. MaryAnn says:

One thing I find extremely interesting is how viewers differ so much in the characters that are their favorites and the ones they would like to see just GONE. My hat’s off to the people making the show for providing such a rich tapestry of characters that elicit such varying responses.

46. KirstyLou says:

I’m totally thinking that Nate and Fake Amanda die. And Jack gets shot. Yeah Amanda isn’t at the funeral and it’s got to be for someone close enough for both Emily & The Graysons to be there. Also her name doesn’t appear in recurring/ guest cast list for two episodes after, don’t know about the funeral one. So there’s my two cents!

47. @PortmanReview says:

The hand with the ring on it belongs to the woman from the initiative that Victoria shot last week… What better way to dispose of a body than to plant it on a ship which Grayson is going down? Just a theory!

48. KevyB says:

Clearly one death must be Jack or FauxManda because their marriage does not further the plot at all unless one of them dies. They could’ve stayed together forever, completely unmarried, and it wouldn’t have changed Emily’s options at all. And Nate’s a goner too because nobody likes that storyline and the writers know it. Frankly, everyone in that slideshow other than Emily and Conrad could go and they wouldn’t be missed.

49. Emgee says:

I think it is probably Declan who is doomed.

50. Tee says:

I wish it was Padma, though I doubt it is. She is a boring character and the romance between her and Nolan was never very convincing.

• lll says:

Really? The triangle between Padma, Nolan and Marco is the only thing that is keeping me interested in this show. Everything else this season has fallen off the wagon.