Beauty and the Beast First Look: Alex Gives Vincent a Goodbye [Spoiler]!

Get More: Exclusive, First Look

Tonight’s Beauty and the Beast (The CW, 9/8c) marks Bridget Regan’s final turn as Alex, who last was seen freaking the fluff out upon learning Vincent’s secret. But if she is about to exit stage left, it appears she will first give her ex-fiancée something to remember her by.

And no, that ain’t Cupid’s arrow jabbing into his neck on Valentine’s Day.

RELATED | Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries and Arrow Earn Early Renewals — Which CW Show Deserves Good News Next?

“Alex is a nurse who’s used to really high-stakes situations, so it’s not like she hasn’t seen truly horrible things in her life,” Regan told TVLine right before last week’s big reveal. “But what Vincent is dealing with is out of this world. It’s just so extreme.”

So, looking at this exclusive photo from the episode (aptly?) titled “Trust No One,” maybe Alex believes to have in that syringe something to soothe the savage beast? Or (gulp) something that will put him down, for good? (And what is with the look she is giving us?!) Share your theories in comments!

Want more scoop on Beauty and the Beast, or for any other show? Email mattmtvguy@gmail.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

Beauty and the Beast Season 1 Spoilers

Comments (27)

• In my mind I always replace [spoiler] with, you know, bj. Unless it’s a person’s name, in which case I go for Oprah.

Comment by bryceradick – February 14, 2013 07:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • On no she didn’t. Cat’s gotta whoop her ass now. Just saying.

Comment by Renee – February 14, 2013 07:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh noooooooooooooooooo.

Comment by Ruby – February 14, 2013 07:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Uhoh, Cat’s gonna beat her booty

Comment by susie – February 14, 2013 07:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG…I knew the ex was a B…
    Go Cat !!! U teach that ex not to mess with V.
    Hope the ex to die tonight !

Comment by Mia – February 14, 2013 07:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe Muirfield got to Alex and convinced her that if she helped them capture Vincent they would cure him. In any case, go away Alex! Hope Cat kicks her ass first though.

Comment by Rachel – February 14, 2013 07:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ooh, good theory.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – February 14, 2013 07:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thanks! Well the last thing Alex wanted to know was if Vincent could be cured and she’s clearly more than a little desperate for the guy he used to be… Muirfield could definitely exploit that. It’d at least be an interesting twist in an otherwise vanilla character. lol

Comment by Rachel – February 14, 2013 07:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought that too…

Comment by Marina Djokic – February 14, 2013 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She was a loser right from the beginning …she has destroyed the beautiful chemistry of the show and Vincent’s dark beauty..she has to die…what were the writers thinking with 4 epidoses of her.

Comment by Moondive – February 14, 2013 07:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I dont think its really fair to hate on Alex like that. She seems like a really wonderful person and we shouldn’t hate her just because she’s a third wheel.

Comment by mia – February 14, 2013 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Haha really the show is getting better and better. Who knew Alex had it in her? She’s been annoyingly perfect the last few eps. Also repeating OH NO she didn’t!!!

Comment by Sharie – February 14, 2013 07:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I bet that she thinks she can cure him though and needs to study him :p

Comment by Sharie – February 14, 2013 07:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If she hurts Vincent I’m gonna call Tess to beat that ass!..lol

Comment by Jared – February 14, 2013 07:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Get her, Cat! Kick her ass!

Comment by RBG (@RatherBeGulfing) – February 14, 2013 08:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG!!!!

Comment by mia – February 14, 2013 08:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hopefully Alex calls Vincent to tell him she’s no longer freaked out about his beastly side and still wants to run away with him so that Vincent can tell her that he loves Catherine and is going to stay with her. Then Alex can go and stab V with her needle.

Comment by KC – February 14, 2013 08:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beauty and the Beast has a lot of surprises i see this is one show i won’t miss !

Comment by June – February 14, 2013 08:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I did not mind Alex being introduced into the plot, she seemed like the kind of girl you would love in high school, just not as an adult. I like Rachel’s theory and think that she believes she will be helping Vincent. Doesn’t make it right, but I don’t think she is evil. I enjoy each episode of this show. It is a lot of fun and a great combination of mystery, action, romance and a dash of comedy.

Comment by Dulci – February 14, 2013 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am shocked by how much I love this show BUT I really do think that bringing Alex in did quell the fire b/w Cat and Vincent too much. I really hope they get it back because the first few episodes with them were fantastic! I just love his voice…nothing beastly about him at all!

Comment by GS – February 14, 2013 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ahhh! I cant wait for this episode! I can’t help but love this show it makes so excited for thursdays. I havent loved a show this much since Bones started.

Comment by Tina – February 14, 2013 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • After watching last week’s episode, I couldn’t believe that Vincent was choosing Alex. She seems to have good intentions, but won’t let Vince finish sentences, seems completely oblivious, and naive in a horrible stupid sort of way. I really want her gone for good. Although I really hope that she’s not being spitful or traitorous.

Comment by Liz – February 14, 2013 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t trust Alex… it”s a good theory that she might believe she could help him and that’s why the needle but still, what a creepy thing to do to someone you said you love. She rejected him because she’s a wimpy naive baby… Vincent was blindsided by his happy childhood/young adult memories….he’s been in love with Cat for the 10 years he’s been following her — he wasn’t even tempted by Alex throwing her nude body at him…. he wants the woman, Cat, who he held in his arms while dancing — that was the moment!!!

Comment by tonya s. – February 14, 2013 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The previews of Vincent with the origami rose and orchestrating that flash mob for Cat outside the precinct only makes me love Vincent even more.

Comment by Jade – February 14, 2013 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • After watching last night’s episode, I would like to formally put in my vote to get rid of Kat’s overly perky, rude, bubbleheaded sister. And looking at the promos for next week, perhaps that is going to happen. But I just. cannot. take. her. any. more.

Comment by Alichat – February 15, 2013 10:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes, the sister is a silly dingbat. Although the writers gave us many character intros & snapshots, I was disappointed after being so excited. The preview for next week is not half as exciting and we may be led astray again… I thought Tess was petulant and arrogant when she has violated someone else’s relationship… she can’t even admit she is having an affair w/her boss to Cat… this is about to get silly with the Sister, Tess and the wimpy Evan… Cat is the toughest cookie on the show — I like the psychiatrist though…

Comment by tonya s. – February 15, 2013 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The writers are keeping us fans on our toes. Most of us was not happy with alex being brought in, but it was her that brought Catherine and Vincent closer. I think its joe’s brother that will not survive due to Vincent saving Heather this week. Last thursday eposide was great jet not long enough.

Comment by Donna Gilliam – February 18, 2013 08:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post