Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Vampire Diaries, NCIS, Once, Scandal, HIMYM, Big Bang and More!

Get More: Ask Ausiello, Spoilers

How I Met Your Mother Spoilers Ask AusielloGot a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hello? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Any How I Met Your Mother scoop about Barney and Robin? —Anette
Ausiello: First comes love, then comes marriage, but in-between, there’s… cohabitation! In “The Fortress of Barnitude,” Barney — presumably in preparation for moving in with his fiancée — holds an open house in hopes of unloading his bachelor pad. (Cue flashbacks to one-night stands in 3, 2… ) Somehow, along the way, at least one potential buyer is given the impression that Ted and Marshall are a couple — and Lily, an intolerant homophobe. P.S. Hey, where is Future Robin’s wedding ring…?

Question: Any news on Parenthood? When is it coming back? —Kimberly
Ausiello: Next fall.

Question: Is there any chance we’ll see Tony’s Bucket List again anytime soon on NCIS? Maybe even Tony doing something from the Bucket List? —Caro
Ausiello: Either you have the NCIS production offices bugged or, as exec producer Gary Glasberg suspects, you’re “reading the writers’ collective minds.” Either way, Glasberg confirms that the topic of Tony’s Bucket List “recently came up as we were discussing the season-ending arc.” The boss says no decision has been made whether they’ll revisit that particular story this season, but he does offers another piece of intel to satisfy your scoop craving. “Prepare to see an aspect of the Gibbs mythology the audience has never seen before,” he teases, before adding this telltale clue: “Ever wonder where Gibbs gets his hair cut?”

Question: I absolutely love The Good Wife! I gotta know, does the Alicia/Will dynamic ever come back into play? —Olivia
Ausiello: Rumor has it that the flashback-heavy episode featuring Fringe‘s John Noble revisits the brief period in Fall 2011 when Alicia and Will were an unofficial couple. (When I hand you the dots, it’s your job to connect them). Bonus Scoop (which may or may not pertain to your question): Do not miss this Sunday’s episode.

Question: I have a theory that you’re going to hit me with a really big Bang scoop on this week’s Ask Ausiello. —Joshua
Ausiello: I have a theory that you thought that question was cleverly worded. This Thursday’s Valentine’s Day episode interestingly evokes both Castle (in that Leonard touts himself as a “romance ninja” versus a “gift ninja”) and Bones (in a way we won’t reveal but lays the foundation for a heart-tugging future moment). But it’s a moment between Sheldon and Amy that will quite possibly have everyone grabbing for a Kleenex.

Question: Any word on when Mistresses is going to air? — ‪@Alyssa_Milano via Twitter
Ausiello: There’s no official word from ABC, but you should probably go ahead and make sure your schedule is clear the second and third week in May. I have a hunch you’ll be heading to New York for a few days of press ahead of the show’s launch. Please reserve a 30-minute window for TVLine’s weekly web series phenom Spoiler Alert! Keep in mind that Thursday afternoons tend to work best for us, but we’ll do our best to work around your schedule. Can’t wait to see you!

TBQuestion: Any chance Steve Newlin’s wife (played by your BFF Anna Camp) will make an appearance on True Blood this season? I kind of want to know what happened to her. —Pink
Ausiello: You and Ms. Camp both. “There’s a lot of unfinished business,” the Mindy Project/Vegas actress maintains, adding that Sarah Newlin “is probably pissed” that her husband is now an out-and-proud gay man and vampire, thus making a mockery of the Fellowship of the Sun. “She wants to come back and make her presence known.” Camp, who at this time is (sadly) not scheduled to appear in the HBO drama’s upcoming Season 6, suspects that “Sarah’s been holding down the fort at the Fellowship. Maybe she has a baby now. I wish Sarah had a baby! She’s very good with children.”

Question: The synopsis for this Sunday’s Once Upon a Time says, “Rumplestiltskin realizes his destiny while fighting in the Ogre Wars.” What does this mean, and what does it have to do with the seer(s) that have been cast for this episode? —Bezi
Ausiello: What it means is that a seer shares with Rumplestiltskin a warning about his fate… but neglects to include some extremely pertinent details. What follows is a painful, painful* lesson in, “Always ask follow-up questions!” (*The second “painful” is for the backstory you’re about to get on Rumple’s limp.)

Question: I’m really hating that Belle has amnesia on Once Upon a Time. I already went through it with Charming, now I have to go through it with my favorite female character. Please tell me you have some Belle scoop. —Becca
Ausiello: Though Belle’s memory is still MIA in this Sunday’s episode, “Manhattan,” that doesn’t keep her from kinda-sorta pointing Regina to the location of Rumplestiltskin’s most prized possession. (And in doing so, she gives that nosy Greg Mendel yet another damning bit of evidence that Storybrooke is no ordinary burg.)

Question: Would you ever consider doing Dancing With the Stars? —Heather
Ausiello: For the right amount of money, I would consider doing Len Goodman.

Question: I need some scoop on The Lying Game! Any new love interests on the horizon for Laurel now that Jordan is out of the picture? —Stacie
Ausiello: Who says Jordan is out of the picture? Certainly not Allie Gonino (aka Laurel), who tells us the twosome “end up doing something together” in the very near future. “It’s not anything serious,” she clarifies. “Laurel just goes along with it.” OK, sounds like he is out of the picture. Regardless, Gonino says Laurel is “pretty apathetic” about romance at the moment, adding, “She’s a strong girl. I don’t think she seeks validation or associates who she is with whatever guy she’s involved with. She’s kind of just along for the ride.”

Question: Love The Following. Can you tell me what’s to come for Natalie Zea’s character, Claire? —Meaghan
Ausiello: More fear and dread about the fate of her kidnapped son, Joey. “It doesn’t get better,” Zea ominously previews. “That’s not to say that they aren’t reunited — because I’m not saying that at all. What I’m saying is that even if [they are], the intensity continues to grow and grow and grow.” Zea also teases that the inevitable showdown between Claire and Joey’s captor, Emma, will be “surprising.”

Question: What’s your choice of best comedy and best drama (currently airing original episodes) right now? — John
Ausiello: Drama is easy: The Good Wife. Comedy is tougher, but at this moment I’m going with a tie between Happy Endings and Enlightened, with New Girl, Girls and Suburgatory all getting mentioned honorably.

Question: Scandal scoop, pretty please! Anything on POTUS if you have it. —Mandy
Ausiello: If you thought that Cyrus got a free pass from “enlightened” Fitz — and that is why we didn’t get to see the president confront his chief of staff about the rigged election — Shonda Rhimes is here to set the record straight. “That is not true,” she told us. “When we come back [this Thursday] and it’s 10 months later, you begin to see the aftereffects of what happened with Fitz and his relationship with Cyrus. You will see how that consequence is played out.”

Question: I would dearly love some hints to narrow down who’s dying soon on The Vampire Diaries. Is it a male or female character? And does the death stick? —Audrey
Ausiello: Fun fact: Lost amid all this departure chatter is the potentially bigger news of an imminent, shocking and much-anticipated return.

mqQuestion: I need some Castle scoop. Is it true that Molly Quinn (Alexis) is leaving the show? —Laura
Ausiello: Hadn’t heard that one. But I did a little digging and multiple sources assure me that it most definitely is not true. Those same sources suspect the rumor probably got started because Alexis gets kidnapped in the Feb. 18 episode, the first half of the annual February sweeps two-parter.

Question: Any scoop about TV’s funniest, most underrated comedy, Suburgatory? —Keith
Ausiello: Not only scoop but sexypants scoop to boot! In an upcoming episode, the guys compete to represent the hottest months in a racy “Dads of Chatswin” calendar. “Dallas thinks I don’t do anything fun,” previews Jeremy Sisto, in character  as George, “So to prove her wrong, I get really competitive about this modeling thing and try to go for the December fold. We’re all competing against each other. It’s wacky.” As an added bonus, Men in Trees alum Seana Kofoed has been cast as the calendar committee chairwoman who’ll decide which fella gets which month.

Question: Can you tell me anything on Enlightened? No one seems to pay attention to this show! –Anna
Ausiello: Considering I just named it my favorite comedy series of the moment [scroll up 331 words], we know that at least one person is paying attention to it. (Two, if you count my colleague Michael Slezak.)  So that’s the good news. The bad news? You know how Tyler is fretting about the future of his fledgling romance with executive assistant Elaine (Molly Shannon), seeing how his “gift” of new music paved the way for Amy and Dougie to access her computer and peruse the Abaddon CEO’s personal emails? Well, that bit of corporate espionage is going to lead to some serious heartbreak — and no amount of Amy’s “fight the power!” prosthelytizing is going to be able to mitigate the anguish.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman and MegMasters)

Comments (133)

• Any chance of a Nashville scoop? Please, I love this show and I’m so afraid they will cancel it before it has a chance to catch on…

Comment by margaretames – February 12, 2013 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree!!!! It’s a great show, they need to give it time.

Comment by Elly – February 12, 2013 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nice to see my early 00′s crush Alyssa Milano is not just a reader of AA and TV Line, she also threw in a plug for her show! Brilliant!

Comment by Steve F. – February 12, 2013 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope VD kills off Tyler. I don’t like the character and him being gone would open up the possibilities for Klaus and Caroline! (Maybe Candice Accola will consider moving cities and starring on The Originals?). As for the return: Katherine! Finally!

Comment by Jon – February 12, 2013 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope Tyler is the death as well, but I would be much more excited for Elijah’s return! Favorite character on the show.

Comment by kelly – February 12, 2013 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • if elijah did come back it wouldn’t be for long, he’ll be headed for the spin-off as well. im hoping its katherine, which if klaus does leave mystic falls then she will be coming back

Comment by Caitlin – February 12, 2013 03:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I hope it’s Elijah or Alaric who returns.

Comment by Cathy O. – February 13, 2013 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I heard a rumor that Ric makes an appearance in ep 16 but who knows if that’s true.

Comment by Nini – February 13, 2013 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I would go crazy. I want that so bad.

Comment by Kelli – February 13, 2013 10:41 PM PDT
    • i don’t see why everyone wants klaus with caroline…he almost killed her in the last episode!

Comment by mk – February 12, 2013 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • People love abusive relationships. Sorry to say. :(

Comment by M – February 12, 2013 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • LOL!!

Comment by Elyse – February 13, 2013 04:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • LOL!

Comment by Cathy O. – February 13, 2013 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • that’s pretty funny! and true.

Comment by love vamps – February 13, 2013 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • that seems kinda SICK to me….there is NOTHING romantic about DOMESTIC ABUSE….and in NO WAY, is that about LOVE….it’s about CONTROL….and is NOT in any way, a base for a relationship…..and anyone that DOES loves, need their heads CHECKED….because there HAS to be something WRONG with them.

Comment by Alisa Neely – February 13, 2013 12:24 PM PDT
    • If Shane is right and Silas can raise the dead, Vampire Diaries could potentially bring back a long list of characters..Jenna, Alaric…

Comment by Shan – February 12, 2013 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Bring back the dead, but as what?

Comment by Jay – February 12, 2013 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They actually said the last loved one. So that eliminates Jenna.

Comment by Annie-Claude – February 12, 2013 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • As much as I would LOVE (and that is an understatement, love does not do my emotion justice) for Alaric to return, I don’t think that is like, as Cult is set to premiere here shortly and is filming. Julie Plec said it was a struggle schedule-wise to get him on for the short scene at the beginning of the season.

Elijah, however, would be pretty plausible and amazing. I honestly do not see why anyone is so thrilled for Katherine to return. I feel like Rebekah is filling her shoes quite nicely, and with her becoming more sympathetic each episode, I think she is far more interesting than Katherine ever was. There is actual conflict involved with Rebekah…

Comment by eileen – February 12, 2013 07:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree, I prefer Rebekah over Katherine any day. They really don’t have to ever bring Katherine back. I don’t see where she would fit into the story now especiallly Stefan is now with Rebekah and Damon with Elena.

Comment by Cathy O. – February 13, 2013 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If you’re right about Shane raising the dead, could we consider Lexi Stefans last loved one? Because I really want the return to be her, Katherine or Elijah. And Lexi would def be the most shocking. So would Alaric, but Matt Davis is doing something else, so I don’t think it could be him.

Comment by Tine – February 13, 2013 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • The last loved one was Alaric right? So it seems like it would be him. Maybe he was able to work around his new show’s schedule.

Comment by Cathy O. – February 13, 2013 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The thing is Alaric has his own show now

Comment by Lorena – February 13, 2013 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • S1of cult has finizshed filming and matt d tweets that he’s dying to play ric again. Big mistake killing him off but cult lookas awesome.

Comment by lorna – February 15, 2013 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The death is Jeremy. Klaus is being spun off anyway, so what would it matter?

Comment by M – February 12, 2013 05:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, Tyler reeks, and he is played by the absolute worst actor on the show. Get rid of this dud!

I love Klaus and always want more of him. Caroline is my favorite female character, so more of her is also good.

Comment by Alex – February 12, 2013 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I want both Katherine and Elijah to return and finally have another scene together!

Comment by Juliana – February 12, 2013 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Gilles brings such interesting things out in Dobrev – regardless of whether she’s playing Elena or Katherine. Frankly, I would vastly prefer much less Original (as in none) aside from Elijah, and a great deal more of the original cast.

Comment by Tarc – February 13, 2013 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think it will be klaus. He’ll be heading to his bew show.

Comment by britt – February 13, 2013 05:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yep, Tyler is a jerk. Wouldn’t really miss him. He may be pretty to look at but he doesn’t offer much else.

Comment by Ari – February 13, 2013 05:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You read my mind. Nothing against Mr. Trevino but Tyler is a pretty annoying character and I definitely think pairing Caroline and Klaus, whether in TVD or the new “Originals” would be awesome and the way to go. The returning person? I also agree with you: Katherine. She’s great at coming in just in time to stir up hornets nests when things get too stable. Here’s to hoping!

Comment by Nik – February 13, 2013 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Um no, Mr Glasberg,I NEVER wonder where Gibbs gets his haircut.But I do wonder why every time someone asks about a Tony spoiler,you deflect to another character. What’s up with that? Is is too much to ask for some Tony-love this season?

Comment by Mel – February 12, 2013 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • that is a VERY good question….and as a TONY fan, i’m getting SICK of it…..and PLEASE, let’s have some MORE “WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER” tony and LESS the “stupid tony”….that’s getting OLD.

alisa

Comment by Alisa Neely – February 12, 2013 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re not the only one that never wonders where Gibbs gets his haircut! I want to see some Tony-love as well!!! We’re not asking for much, just decent Tony spoilers.

Comment by Marla (@zoyaroses) – February 12, 2013 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I wonder about Gibbs’ haircuts about as much as I wondered what Abby looked like as a child. Which is to say I have never once considered it up until this moment.

Now, the real question that everyone wants the answer to is which leg McGee leads with when he’s putting his pants on in the morning. Left or right? LEFT OR RIGHT, DAMN IT???!!!!!

Comment by jelenamichel – February 12, 2013 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • We’ve seen Gibbs cut his own hair before. Has he suddenly changed? hopefully it isn’t another continuity goof from our writers.

Comment by jen – February 12, 2013 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Didn’t we get the answer to Gibbs’ haircut in one of the earlier episodes. It’s his military haircut. He never changed it after he was released from the Marines.

Comment by Lucy Lou – February 15, 2013 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So excited about Big Bang on Thursday!!! Bring on the awesome shamy moment!!!

Comment by Jenny – February 12, 2013 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m guessing the TVD return is either Elijah or Katherine. Probably Elijah since he’s signed on for The Originals spin-off.

Comment by dude – February 12, 2013 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe both. That would be cool!

Comment by Jay – February 12, 2013 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Since he said shocking and bigger news than the death, I’m thinking he’s talking about a return other than Elijah, since we all know he’s coming back for the spin-off episode. I’m hoping Katherine or someone we all forgot about.

Comment by Annie-Claude – February 12, 2013 03:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agree, hoping it’s Katherine! Elijah would not be surprising or shocking since TVD will be wanting to hype up the new Originals spin-off. A Katherine and Rebekah catfight would be great! And also hoping that we see a glimpse of Alaric again with all this “raising the dead” stuff before the season is over.

Comment by A – February 12, 2013 09:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Crabapple – February 12, 2013 07:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Glee this week

Comment by GleeCrazyGirl – February 12, 2013 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Katherine!!! Finally!

Comment by omabin – February 12, 2013 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great ncis I love when they show tidbits like that. I learned loAds from Dinozzo last year. I want to see more back stuff on Gibbs, Palmer, Ducky. Every year we get the Senior and loads of Tony stuff. Great.

Comment by John – February 12, 2013 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously. Tony fans have nothing to b!tch about, he and Weatherly get plenty of coverage. Its nice once in a while LOL to remember the guy runs the team.

Comment by Lauren – February 12, 2013 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • we’ve had LOADS about gibbs….there is STILL more to learn about TONY, palmer, tim, abby….and DUCKY…..just PLEASE, NO MORE ABOUT ZIVA…..she isn’t believable any how….and i’m SICK ( as are some others) of tony being DUMBED DOWN to make her look GOOD.

alisa

Comment by Alisa Neely – February 12, 2013 03:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Tony was dumbed down way before Zva was brought in. I agree the constant smart mouth attitude is very very old. The Tony that said good-bye to Zoba was a great deal more interesting. Also, Tony’s dad and their relationship has received a lot of exposure.
          It would be a good change up to see more of Ducky’s background as well as those other other team members.
          Ziva is a great addition, so don’t place her too far in the background.

Comment by Mary Morris – February 12, 2013 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah, Tony gets lots of storylines. I’ve never found Tony interesting as a character, not even in seasons 1 and 2 before Ziva arrived. Give me more on Tim’s writing, or whether Abby was adopted, or where Ducky is living now that he’s sold his house.

But I really don’t care where Gibbs gets his hair cut. Or Tony for that matter.

Comment by Kath – February 12, 2013 05:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love the Parenthood answer:)

Comment by Niki – February 12, 2013 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yess! Me too!

Comment by Nicole – February 12, 2013 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I may have squee-d with joy when I read that…

Comment by Anna – February 12, 2013 08:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I loved that PARENTHOOD answer as well. All of the Do No Harm, L&O, Rockefeller Plaza crap were poor subsitutes for Parenthood, and THEY should have never replaced the best show on NBC. I hope they wise up and renew PARENTHOOD for three (3) FULL seasons. The fans are being cheated out of great stories every week that we have to wait for Parenthood to return after short seasons as well as thr torture we endure for word of a renewal. The show is Excellent, and deserves some love from NBC.

Also, I hope they have the good sense to keep DECEPTION!

Comment by Jasmine – February 16, 2013 09:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is the True Blood question from The P!NK?

Comment by Thilia – February 12, 2013 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ::sigh:: this stinks. Aside from really liking Belle and Rumple as a couple myself my husband LOVES them. He has threatened to quit watching the show if she doesn’t get back together with him amnesia or no amnesia. He gave it till this week for them to fix it and then he is quitting. I’m sad, it was nice to watch it with him.

Comment by Lauren Kirsch – February 12, 2013 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not really how drama works. Easy fixes and happily ever afters early on are bad for characters and shows. Patience and let the writers tell their story.

Comment by Shawn – February 12, 2013 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I understand that…however my husband does not. I will still watch the show but he won’t watch it with me. If only they’d give us some freaking hope, maybe a little foreshadow that they might get back togther I might be able to keep him on board for a while.

Comment by Lauren Kirsch – February 13, 2013 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Okay, I laughed my rear off at the Len Goodman comment. As for the return on Vampire Diaries? Probably Katherine and if not her Elijah. I WISH it was Elijah. Or you know what? Maybe it’s Esther that will be brought back. Could you see them taking her over to the Original spinoff? I can now that Kol is dead, and also Finn.

Comment by Amber – February 12, 2013 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It will be Elijah :) I read somewhere that he’d appear in episode 16 and then the spinoff episode is only the 20th so they haven’t even filmed it yet :) Plus Klaus is still around, since the death will happen in 4×15, which means Katherine won’t set her foot in Mystic Falls. It’s him ;)

Comment by Rita Giro (@RitaGiro) – February 12, 2013 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I must have missed something! Where is everyone getting this intel on an upcoming death?? I would love to get caught up! Anyone know where I can find this info?

Comment by eileen – February 12, 2013 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Okay, The Vampire Diaries return better be Katherine! I miss her so much!

Comment by Fabe – February 12, 2013 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tyler on Enlightened has won me over. Love that show!

Comment by Claire – February 12, 2013 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Mike White is brilliant. But, dang, I don’t want him to become a sad ghost.

Comment by snarka – February 12, 2013 07:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TMI Michael. TMI.

Comment by Renee – February 12, 2013 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Regarding the flash-forward of Lily and Robin in last night’s HIMYM (Bad Crazy) – wow, great observation regarding future Robin’s left hand ring-finger. I saw the episode, really liked the flash-forwards of the two ladies, but I completely missed noticing the ring-no ring moment. Hmmm – I wonder what that tells us? Perhaps no man, not even the great Barney, can hold onto the dynamic, free spirit, charismatic, wild-thing, independent Robin. That possibility brings a smile to my face – some women are just unattainable, and maybe that’s a good thing.

Comment by Nero theTVFiddler – February 12, 2013 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Robin is actually visibly hiding her left hand throughout those scenes (much like they did with Barney in last season), so her not wearing a ring doesn’t tell us anything as we’re not really supposed to see that. And by hiding it, they obviously want to create a mystery.

Comment by mora – February 12, 2013 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Pretty sure the lack of a ring concept, as well as the screenshot of the pirated rip of the Canada airing, came from the HIMYM subreddit.

Comment by Sg. Grant – February 12, 2013 09:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The way they go to great lengths to hide Barney and Robins ring finger makes me wonder if they do get married or if they just decide to have a common law marriage at the end.

Comment by A.B. – February 12, 2013 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The producers said they were actually getting married. But they could get divorced later, or they just forgot to put a ring on Future Robin.

Comment by Annie-Claude – February 12, 2013 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • all the future sequences are all about detail they would never be so careless because they know the fans are pausing it like crazy to find out what happens in the future since what happens in the future is the whole point of the story. i understand the lack of ring in the meatball sub episode with barney on his deathbed because that was way too early on to predict where the show would go but eight seasons in they should know whether or not robin is married in the future since there is only one season left.

Comment by ani0227 – August 16, 2013 01:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking forward to more Shamy on this week’s TBBT! :)

Comment by taliesin – February 12, 2013 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Katherine is back! Was wondering when she would throw her hat into the Cure race

Comment by ggny – February 12, 2013 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I Want katherineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i misss her.

Comment by me – February 12, 2013 03:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 5 best comedies and you didn’t name Parks & Rec as one? Wrong, Ausiello. Wrong.

Comment by Kate – February 12, 2013 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I forgive you for not naming community as your top comedy because only one episode has aired but no parks? Parks?! Leslie Knope would not take that answer laying down. …… Thanks for the happy endings shout out though I am as addicted to that show as Dave is to v-necks.
      1 community
      2 parks and rec
      3 happy endings

Comment by Kay – February 12, 2013 08:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t think Elijah or Katherine would be that shocking of a return, actually. I fully expect them both back at some point in the near future. I’d be okay with it being either one of them.. but I’d be more happy AND shocked if the return is Alaric. Yespleaseandthankyou.

Comment by Kelli – February 12, 2013 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You know what return would be really shocking on TVD? Kol. If Silas can bring back the last lost loved one, Kol is it for the originals. That would be a shock and also bigger news than that death. Because the death unless it’s like Shane, is probably going to be pretty big news.

Comment by Annie-Claude – February 12, 2013 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe Anna will come back. That would be awesome. If they mean actual romantic love she’s the only one who qualifies

Comment by Riana – February 12, 2013 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Would LOVE to see Anna return!

Comment by MaryAnn – February 14, 2013 02:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Because if you don’t have the talent to create it…spoil it.

Comment by ccbaxter47 – February 12, 2013 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So many good spoilers this week: looking forward to Shamy, love TGW and am interested on why there are flashbacks for their relationship-or how it pertains to the story, keeping my fingers crossed we do get something concerning the bucket list, and doubted Alexis would be killed off-but the promo looked awesome anyway. Now all I need is a big bunch of scoop for The Mentalist. Thanks.

Comment by Savannah – February 12, 2013 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wanna know if and TIVA scenes are coming up on NCIS?????? I love them together

Comment by Brittany – February 12, 2013 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • DEAR GOD NOT “TIVA”…..why would someone want a favorite with someone, who CAN’T control their VIOLENT ways?…..tony can do sooooooooo much BETTER then ziva…..ziva ACCUSED him of MURDER, THREW him ( while already INJURED) to the GROUND and SHOVED a LOADED GUN into his CHEST….and said, she would GLADDLY KILL him if ORDERED TO DO SO……i’m sorry, but that’s like wanting a favorite character who has been RAPED to MARRY said RAPIST…..it’s just SICK AND WRONG…..and i’m NOT the ONLY ncis fan who feels that way…..and it has NOTHING to do with being a TIBBS fan.

alisa

Comment by Alisa Neely – February 12, 2013 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • There are at least 25 milion people just in the US who disagree from you in regards of Ziva/Tiva, which the was the show’s audience in the episode they promoted as being Ziva-centric Tiva-loaded (the show’s higher audience numbers ever, if you didn’t know already). And stop writing like you’re a crazy person. Oh and you don’t need to sign at the end, the “comment by” section means exactly that.

Comment by sofia – February 12, 2013 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • NOT every NCIS fan is on the internet….and TRUST ME, there ARE other fans WHO DO AGREE WITH ME on ZIVA/TIVA….so DON’T speak for ALL the fans out there….and i’ll write ANY DAMN WAY I WANT.

Comment by Alisa Neely – February 12, 2013 06:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Okay you are entitled to your opinion but I think it is unfair to judge her Ziva on one instance where she was clearly upset her boyfriend had just died and both of them have grown a lot since then and Tony basically told her to do it, go ahead hit me in context Ziva was trying to demonstrate that Tony had other options but I don’t really think he did. To equate that to rape is just wrong, not similar at all. Ziva was at that time Mosaad so she would have had to follow orders just like any other military person and she was stating that fact. Since she no longer has ties to Mosaad that would no longer be an issue. If you want to talk similar it would be like two guys friends who got angry and punched each other. When she was pointing the gun she was pointing out other places Tony could have aimed to disable him and not kill him (Rivkin) .

Comment by Denise – February 12, 2013 06:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • If a male character had done that exact same thing to a female character it would have been considered domestic abuse.

Comment by L. Burke – February 13, 2013 03:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • you’ve got that right…..same with a man cornering a female in the bathroom, the way ZIVA seems to LOVE doing to tony……

Comment by Alisa Neely – February 13, 2013 12:44 PM PDT
      • “Don’t criticize what you don’t understand, son, you never walked in that man’s shoes.”

Comment by FM – February 12, 2013 07:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • i know that qoute….i’m a HUGE ELVIS FAN…..and it doesn’t change my opinion of ZIVA OR TIVA

Comment by Alisa Neely – February 12, 2013 08:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Pssssst…we can hear you. No need to shout.

Comment by Sheila – February 12, 2013 08:14 PM PDT
    • Yes please TIVA!!!!

Comment by Kendall – February 12, 2013 04:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wonder if Katherine is the mastermind behind the other team looking for the cure.

Comment by Walter – February 12, 2013 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oooh. Nice! Could be.

Comment by A – February 12, 2013 09:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For TVD couldn’t a return be someone returning from the dead, like Elena or Damon becoming human? And on The Good Wife (though I think Scandal is the best drama out there right now) would love to see the return of Will and Alicia. I miss that dynamic.

Comment by MGL – February 12, 2013 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hate that they hide her hand. I do not want them to get married and then get a divorce. I want them to get married and stay married.

Comment by Melinda – February 12, 2013 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • On the flash forward, I noticed in a previous flash forward (the episode where future-Ted discusses a prank Barney was pulling involving him faking his death), that neither Robin nor Barney were wearing wedding rings, where as Lily, Marshall and Ted all were. (Yes, I look for these things.)

Normally HiMYM is really good with their continuity and future planning so I wonder if this spells something for the future?

Comment by Ben – February 12, 2013 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • On HIMYM, I kept thinking that they were shielding her hand on purpose. I kept looking for the ring and never saw it. Glad you freeze framed it!

Comment by Rachel Shepherd – February 12, 2013 06:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was worried about Alexis’ status on the show I’m glad she’s not going anywhere. Love the Shamy, but I’m not worried about Barney & Robin they will get married and stay married you don’t have to wear a wedding ring 30 years into marriage some people who have long lasting marriages don’t always wear rings.

I would love some Dallas scoop, are we going to see Christopher & Elena get married this season?

Comment by Shari – February 12, 2013 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bless you for the Dancing with the Stars response!

Comment by Snarky, my new middle name – February 12, 2013 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yea Happy Endings! Totally agree! Anyone with ANY sense of humor should find nothing but joy from this show.

Comment by schu – February 12, 2013 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. It is probably the most underrated show on television (even though this season got off to a rough start).

Comment by Anna – February 12, 2013 08:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I love Happy Endings, and the last couple of episodes have been fantastic! When is it coming back on the air? I always look forward to Tuesdays at 9, and I was so upset to see The Bachelor took its place last week.

Comment by Kimberly – February 13, 2013 02:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lexi! Bring back Lexi!

Comment by JohnDoe54 – February 12, 2013 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes! That would be really great!

Comment by MaryAnn – February 14, 2013 02:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Actually i would like to say something about Ncis i often wander why do Abbey wear the same hair style over and over i think that it is time for a change i wouldn’t want to wear the same hair style all the time when you change your style it makes it more interesting and unique.

Comment by June – February 12, 2013 07:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hate Will. I hate Willicia. Season 3 was the worst. Sorry but those two suck.

Comment by nikki – February 13, 2013 12:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Man, one of my favorite things about getting NCIS spoilers from this website is not the spoilers themselves, but the unbelievable level of crazy it brings to the comments section. Truly, reading some of these posts make me laugh until I cry.

Comment by Jenna – February 13, 2013 12:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Please tell me about it. There are some great NCIS fans who make comments that make sense. Then, there are the hysterical,irrational nut jobs, who don’t seem to be aware that this is a FICTIONAL television show. Ziva is a character on a TV show, she didn’t pull a gun–the writers wrote the scene and the actress followed the script. It’s not real! One would think that goes without saying. As for the claim that other NCIS fans “feel the same”, produce these mystical fans or shut it. Some people are starting to sound like a whiny teenage girl.

Comment by Edie – February 13, 2013 01:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • But let’s be fair. It’s not just the Ziva haters who overreact. There are also Ziva lovers, Abby haters and lovers and Tony haters and lovers who would do well to calm down. I don’t think your comment was intended to be a Ziva hater vs Ziva lover thing, but I think we need to acknowledge that the crazy comes from all sides.
        I completely agree that there needs to be a reality check (or a fiction check) over this being a television show. I understand fandom. I really do. And God knows I’ve been a tragic fan in the past who has either lamented over or cheered for the plot turns of my favorite shows. But they’re television shows. These characters don’t exist. They don’t always behave rationally or make choices that make sense because there are about ten different people who contribute to every word they say, and who workshop those words for maximum dramatic effect. Taking something a character does or says as a personal attack on you and your morals is ridiculous. Becoming infuriated by something character A did to character B is just as ridiculous. I mean, go ahead and get swept away with the storylines and form favorites and make wishes for what you want to see. But if you react to something you don’t like as though a character killed your puppy and then burned down your house? Maybe it’s time you took a step back and got some perspective.

Comment by Jenna – February 13, 2013 01:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree.There are extremists on both sides of the NCIS fandom.I love the show, and all the characters,but it’s frustrating when you can’t express an opinion about any aspect of the show without being bashed or told that you’re *wrong*. I’ve never belonged to such a contentious fandom. I do,however,believe we all have a right to our opinion. I just wish that we could discuss those opinions in a more tolerant and respectful way.

Comment by Mel – February 13, 2013 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any word on the McGee’s Father Storyline

Comment by Maria – February 13, 2013 01:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Neither Elijah not Katherine could be labeled as a “shocking return”. Anticipated? Yes. But not shocking. Shocking would be Alaric, Jenna, or John. Or, if Rebekah were to let a few drops of blood down in that well; Kol (which I would be totally up for).
    Plus; we all KNOW Elijah is back for the spin-off episode (and the ones after that), so that’s not much of a surprise. I hope TVD really means shocking, and isn’t just making a big hype out of this, only for it to be the biggest let-down since the “Klaus is their bloodsire” reveal.

Comment by Dominique – February 13, 2013 03:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree. John could be interesting.

Comment by A – February 13, 2013 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I noticed Robin wasn’t wearing a ring too…and she kept hiding the ring finger just like Barney did in that “flash-forward” episode. The fact that they are going to such great lengths to hide their wedding rings makes you wonder if they get divorced or something…I really hope not, because that would seriously suck!

Comment by Sam – February 13, 2013 03:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the NCIS spoilers.

But

Ughh!

They leave it dangling for years that Tony’s still got a price on his head because of the Baltimore crime he took down single handedly took down and never have explored that story. Let’s not forget the big dangler about how Tony’s mom and how she died.

How about what happened to Abby’s dad?

And the BEST they can come up with is where Gibbs gets his hair cut?

Come on Glasberg this is getting ridiculous.

Comment by L. Burke – February 13, 2013 03:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t really care about Gibbs’ hair. This reminds me of the “Lost” that explained Jack’s tatoos. I liked Jack – but that was a terrible episode.

Comment by vicki – February 13, 2013 06:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I know that’s about how I feel too.

There are so many more interesting stories they could be doing.

Tony and his mom. – They kind of hinted in “Frame Up” she might not have been completely stable. You don’t imply someone could have grown up to be a serial killer without some issues there. Might be an interesting story exploring that. Especially taking in to account the national conversation we’re having regarding mental health these days.

How about a story dealing with the long standing price on Tony’s head? How about the extenuating circumstances that had him leaving the Philly PD? They kind of hinted there might be a price out on Tony’s head in that city too.

Tony grew up attending a military academy. Tim is a Navy brat. How about a story where they bump in to someone from their past?

Abby and her dad- Is he dead? Or did he do something bad and run off on his family? How about a story clarifying that?

How about a story where Ziva actually goes to therapy to deal with some of her long standing daddy and anger issues?

And the BEST they can come up with is where Gibbs gets his hair cut? Really?

Comment by L. Burke – February 13, 2013 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope that doesn’t mean anything for Barney and Robin – they’re so cute together !! They better not pull a twist on us and tell us at the end of the series that they get a divorce! That would just suck… also, it says that Barney is moving in with Robin, but where is she living??? They haven’t showed her place since she left as Ted’s roomate, am I wrong? Did I miss something?

Comment by Jo – February 13, 2013 06:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Michael, your DWTS response is the funniest thing I have ever read from you. Kudos.
    Regarding HIMYM, I honestly think that people are making too big a deal out of such a non-issue (“Ringgate”) Do you honestly believe that after all the build-up towards a Barney/Robin wedding that TPTB would actually have them get divorced?
    Regarding NCIS, I am actually unable to watch it so I won’t make any substantive comments, but I will say this: “Tiva” shippers are the new “Chair” shippers ;).
    Regarding the best comedies currently on tv, my own personal list (in no particular order): The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, The Office, New Girl. Call me crazy, but I have just never gotten the appeal for comedies such as Parks & Recreation, Community, and especially Happy Endings (it really isn’t that funny)

Comment by CJS – February 13, 2013 06:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was watching your comments on SMASH and I agree with the reason for the ratings slump but the rest of your commentary was off! Where were the comments about people wanting Derek and Karen together? And supporting Ivy? Ivy who deliberately slept with Karen’s fiance, tried to steal Second Hand Baby Grand, gave Karen the ring Dev left in her room to try and make her walk away from Bombshell, slept with Derek for the part of Marilyn and generally acted like a whiny, trampy, semi-addicted witch for most of season one. How can you support Ivy? Plus, Ivy is a good counterpoint to Karen and lends a dose of reality to the show. Ivy has been in the chorus for a decade and she’s never gotten ahead…she’s talented but not talented or charismatic enough. That is the story of most people who land in the chorus and that struggle should be shown. Then there is Karen, the young hot talent who works hard, acts decently and ends up in the right place at the right time and that story also needs to be told. You need to start looking at the reality of theatre….

Comment by Tracy – February 13, 2013 06:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What you’ve done right there Tracy is give us the story as it’s written. However, the tragic fact is that Megan Hilty is a powerful broadway star and Katherine McPhee is a pop star. So anyone who regularly watches broadway shows is going to want Ivy to win because she is more talented at Broadway than Karen. Basketcase, nutjob… whatever she is, she is the better Broadway singer and actor. This is why casting is so important. If they had actually wanted Ivy to be the villain that nobody in the audience wanted to win then they should have casted someone less talented. It’s the irony of talent. Some people will chose a talented villain over a less talented heroine. Think Phantom of the Opera. I first saw it when I was 7 and I didn’t understand that the Phantom was the bad guy till I was almost in high school and even then I liked him better. Not that Katherine isn’t talented, because she is but she is not a Broadway star. She doesn’t have the tonal depth or projection to star on stage. For a pop singer she is good though.

Comment by Lauren Kirsch – February 13, 2013 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The day you do Dancing with the Stars is the day I stop watching that show.

Comment by DCWriter – February 13, 2013 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It would be fun. And our esteemed editor is at least as famous as some of the people who have appeared on the show.

Comment by MaryAnn – February 14, 2013 02:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Katherine returns. I think the big controversial/show changing event is…Katherine taking the cure and becoming human.

Comment by Rae – February 13, 2013 07:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Re: Len Goodman comment!!! ROFLMAO!!!!

Comment by Chloe – February 13, 2013 09:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post