Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Vampire Diaries, NCIS, Once, Scandal, HIMYM, Big Bang and More!

How I Met Your Mother Spoilers Ask AusielloGot a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hello? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Any How I Met Your Mother scoop about Barney and Robin? —Anette
Ausiello: First comes love, then comes marriage, but in-between, there’s… cohabitation! In “The Fortress of Barnitude,” Barney — presumably in preparation for moving in with his fiancée — holds an open house in hopes of unloading his bachelor pad. (Cue flashbacks to one-night stands in 3, 2… ) Somehow, along the way, at least one potential buyer is given the impression that Ted and Marshall are a couple — and Lily, an intolerant homophobe. P.S. Hey, where is Future Robin’s wedding ring…?

Question: Any news on Parenthood? When is it coming back? —Kimberly
Ausiello: Next fall.

Question: Is there any chance we’ll see Tony’s Bucket List again anytime soon on NCIS? Maybe even Tony doing something from the Bucket List? —Caro
Ausiello: Either you have the NCIS production offices bugged or, as exec producer Gary Glasberg suspects, you’re “reading the writers’ collective minds.” Either way, Glasberg confirms that the topic of Tony’s Bucket List “recently came up as we were discussing the season-ending arc.” The boss says no decision has been made whether they’ll revisit that particular story this season, but he does offers another piece of intel to satisfy your scoop craving. “Prepare to see an aspect of the Gibbs mythology the audience has never seen before,” he teases, before adding this telltale clue: “Ever wonder where Gibbs gets his hair cut?”

Question: I absolutely love The Good Wife! I gotta know, does the Alicia/Will dynamic ever come back into play? —Olivia
Ausiello: Rumor has it that the flashback-heavy episode featuring Fringe‘s John Noble revisits the brief period in Fall 2011 when Alicia and Will were an unofficial couple. (When I hand you the dots, it’s your job to connect them). Bonus Scoop (which may or may not pertain to your question): Do not miss this Sunday’s episode.

Question: I have a theory that you’re going to hit me with a really big Bang scoop on this week’s Ask Ausiello. —Joshua
Ausiello: I have a theory that you thought that question was cleverly worded. This Thursday’s Valentine’s Day episode interestingly evokes both Castle (in that Leonard touts himself as a “romance ninja” versus a “gift ninja”) and Bones (in a way we won’t reveal but lays the foundation for a heart-tugging future moment). But it’s a moment between Sheldon and Amy that will quite possibly have everyone grabbing for a Kleenex.

Question: Any word on when Mistresses is going to air? — ‪@Alyssa_Milano via Twitter
Ausiello: There’s no official word from ABC, but you should probably go ahead and make sure your schedule is clear the second and third week in May. I have a hunch you’ll be heading to New York for a few days of press ahead of the show’s launch. Please reserve a 30-minute window for TVLine’s weekly web series phenom Spoiler Alert! Keep in mind that Thursday afternoons tend to work best for us, but we’ll do our best to work around your schedule. Can’t wait to see you!

TBQuestion: Any chance Steve Newlin’s wife (played by your BFF Anna Camp) will make an appearance on True Blood this season? I kind of want to know what happened to her. —Pink
Ausiello: You and Ms. Camp both. “There’s a lot of unfinished business,” the Mindy Project/Vegas actress maintains, adding that Sarah Newlin “is probably pissed” that her husband is now an out-and-proud gay man and vampire, thus making a mockery of the Fellowship of the Sun. “She wants to come back and make her presence known.” Camp, who at this time is (sadly) not scheduled to appear in the HBO drama’s upcoming Season 6, suspects that “Sarah’s been holding down the fort at the Fellowship. Maybe she has a baby now. I wish Sarah had a baby! She’s very good with children.”

Question: The synopsis for this Sunday’s Once Upon a Time says, “Rumplestiltskin realizes his destiny while fighting in the Ogre Wars.” What does this mean, and what does it have to do with the seer(s) that have been cast for this episode? —Bezi
Ausiello: What it means is that a seer shares with Rumplestiltskin a warning about his fate… but neglects to include some extremely pertinent details. What follows is a painful, painful* lesson in, “Always ask follow-up questions!” (*The second “painful” is for the backstory you’re about to get on Rumple’s limp.)

Question: I’m really hating that Belle has amnesia on Once Upon a Time. I already went through it with Charming, now I have to go through it with my favorite female character. Please tell me you have some Belle scoop. —Becca
Ausiello: Though Belle’s memory is still MIA in this Sunday’s episode, “Manhattan,” that doesn’t keep her from kinda-sorta pointing Regina to the location of Rumplestiltskin’s most prized possession. (And in doing so, she gives that nosy Greg Mendel yet another damning bit of evidence that Storybrooke is no ordinary burg.)

Question: Would you ever consider doing Dancing With the Stars? —Heather
Ausiello: For the right amount of money, I would consider doing Len Goodman.

Question: I need some scoop on The Lying Game! Any new love interests on the horizon for Laurel now that Jordan is out of the picture? —Stacie
Ausiello: Who says Jordan is out of the picture? Certainly not Allie Gonino (aka Laurel), who tells us the twosome “end up doing something together” in the very near future. “It’s not anything serious,” she clarifies. “Laurel just goes along with it.” OK, sounds like he is out of the picture. Regardless, Gonino says Laurel is “pretty apathetic” about romance at the moment, adding, “She’s a strong girl. I don’t think she seeks validation or associates who she is with whatever guy she’s involved with. She’s kind of just along for the ride.”

Question: Love The Following. Can you tell me what’s to come for Natalie Zea’s character, Claire? —Meaghan
Ausiello: More fear and dread about the fate of her kidnapped son, Joey. “It doesn’t get better,” Zea ominously previews. “That’s not to say that they aren’t reunited — because I’m not saying that at all. What I’m saying is that even if [they are], the intensity continues to grow and grow and grow.” Zea also teases that the inevitable showdown between Claire and Joey’s captor, Emma, will be “surprising.”

Question: What’s your choice of best comedy and best drama (currently airing original episodes) right now? — John
Ausiello: Drama is easy: The Good Wife. Comedy is tougher, but at this moment I’m going with a tie between Happy Endings and Enlightened, with New Girl, Girls and Suburgatory all getting mentioned honorably.

Question: Scandal scoop, pretty please! Anything on POTUS if you have it. —Mandy
Ausiello: If you thought that Cyrus got a free pass from “enlightened” Fitz — and that is why we didn’t get to see the president confront his chief of staff about the rigged election — Shonda Rhimes is here to set the record straight. “That is not true,” she told us. “When we come back [this Thursday] and it’s 10 months later, you begin to see the aftereffects of what happened with Fitz and his relationship with Cyrus. You will see how that consequence is played out.”

Question: I would dearly love some hints to narrow down who’s dying soon on The Vampire Diaries. Is it a male or female character? And does the death stick? —Audrey
Ausiello: Fun fact: Lost amid all this departure chatter is the potentially bigger news of an imminent, shocking and much-anticipated return.

mqQuestion: I need some Castle scoop. Is it true that Molly Quinn (Alexis) is leaving the show? —Laura
Ausiello: Hadn’t heard that one. But I did a little digging and multiple sources assure me that it most definitely is not true. Those same sources suspect the rumor probably got started because Alexis gets kidnapped in the Feb. 18 episode, the first half of the annual February sweeps two-parter.

Question: Any scoop about TV’s funniest, most underrated comedy, Suburgatory? —Keith
Ausiello: Not only scoop but sexypants scoop to boot! In an upcoming episode, the guys compete to represent the hottest months in a racy “Dads of Chatswin” calendar. “Dallas thinks I don’t do anything fun,” previews Jeremy Sisto, in character  as George, “So to prove her wrong, I get really competitive about this modeling thing and try to go for the December fold. We’re all competing against each other. It’s wacky.” As an added bonus, Men in Trees alum Seana Kofoed has been cast as the calendar committee chairwoman who’ll decide which fella gets which month.

Question: Can you tell me anything on Enlightened? No one seems to pay attention to this show! –Anna
Ausiello: Considering I just named it my favorite comedy series of the moment [scroll up 331 words], we know that at least one person is paying attention to it. (Two, if you count my colleague Michael Slezak.)  So that’s the good news. The bad news? You know how Tyler is fretting about the future of his fledgling romance with executive assistant Elaine (Molly Shannon), seeing how his “gift” of new music paved the way for Amy and Dougie to access her computer and peruse the Abaddon CEO’s personal emails? Well, that bit of corporate espionage is going to lead to some serious heartbreak — and no amount of Amy’s “fight the power!” prosthelytizing is going to be able to mitigate the anguish.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman and MegMasters)

1. margaretames says:

Any chance of a Nashville scoop? Please, I love this show and I’m so afraid they will cancel it before it has a chance to catch on…

2. Steve F. says:

Nice to see my early 00’s crush Alyssa Milano is not just a reader of AA and TV Line, she also threw in a plug for her show! Brilliant!

3. Jon says:

I hope VD kills off Tyler. I don’t like the character and him being gone would open up the possibilities for Klaus and Caroline! (Maybe Candice Accola will consider moving cities and starring on The Originals?). As for the return: Katherine! Finally!

• kelly says:

I hope Tyler is the death as well, but I would be much more excited for Elijah’s return! Favorite character on the show.

• mk says:

i don’t see why everyone wants klaus with caroline…he almost killed her in the last episode!

• Shan says:

If Shane is right and Silas can raise the dead, Vampire Diaries could potentially bring back a long list of characters..Jenna, Alaric…

• Jay says:

Bring back the dead, but as what?

• Annie-Claude says:

They actually said the last loved one. So that eliminates Jenna.

• eileen says:

As much as I would LOVE (and that is an understatement, love does not do my emotion justice) for Alaric to return, I don’t think that is like, as Cult is set to premiere here shortly and is filming. Julie Plec said it was a struggle schedule-wise to get him on for the short scene at the beginning of the season.

Elijah, however, would be pretty plausible and amazing. I honestly do not see why anyone is so thrilled for Katherine to return. I feel like Rebekah is filling her shoes quite nicely, and with her becoming more sympathetic each episode, I think she is far more interesting than Katherine ever was. There is actual conflict involved with Rebekah…

• Cathy O. says:

I agree, I prefer Rebekah over Katherine any day. They really don’t have to ever bring Katherine back. I don’t see where she would fit into the story now especiallly Stefan is now with Rebekah and Damon with Elena.

• Tine says:

If you’re right about Shane raising the dead, could we consider Lexi Stefans last loved one? Because I really want the return to be her, Katherine or Elijah. And Lexi would def be the most shocking. So would Alaric, but Matt Davis is doing something else, so I don’t think it could be him.

• Cathy O. says:

The last loved one was Alaric right? So it seems like it would be him. Maybe he was able to work around his new show’s schedule.

• Lorena says:

The thing is Alaric has his own show now

• lorna says:

S1of cult has finizshed filming and matt d tweets that he’s dying to play ric again. Big mistake killing him off but cult lookas awesome.

• M says:

The death is Jeremy. Klaus is being spun off anyway, so what would it matter?

• Alex says:

Yeah, Tyler reeks, and he is played by the absolute worst actor on the show. Get rid of this dud!

I love Klaus and always want more of him. Caroline is my favorite female character, so more of her is also good.

• Juliana says:

I want both Katherine and Elijah to return and finally have another scene together!

• Tarc says:

Gilles brings such interesting things out in Dobrev – regardless of whether she’s playing Elena or Katherine. Frankly, I would vastly prefer much less Original (as in none) aside from Elijah, and a great deal more of the original cast.

• britt says:

I think it will be klaus. He’ll be heading to his bew show.

• Ari says:

Yep, Tyler is a jerk. Wouldn’t really miss him. He may be pretty to look at but he doesn’t offer much else.

• Nik says:

You read my mind. Nothing against Mr. Trevino but Tyler is a pretty annoying character and I definitely think pairing Caroline and Klaus, whether in TVD or the new “Originals” would be awesome and the way to go. The returning person? I also agree with you: Katherine. She’s great at coming in just in time to stir up hornets nests when things get too stable. Here’s to hoping!

4. Mel says:

Um no, Mr Glasberg,I NEVER wonder where Gibbs gets his haircut.But I do wonder why every time someone asks about a Tony spoiler,you deflect to another character. What’s up with that? Is is too much to ask for some Tony-love this season?

• Alisa Neely says:

that is a VERY good question….and as a TONY fan, i’m getting SICK of it…..and PLEASE, let’s have some MORE “WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER” tony and LESS the “stupid tony”….that’s getting OLD.

alisa

• You’re not the only one that never wonders where Gibbs gets his haircut! I want to see some Tony-love as well!!! We’re not asking for much, just decent Tony spoilers.

• jelenamichel says:

I wonder about Gibbs’ haircuts about as much as I wondered what Abby looked like as a child. Which is to say I have never once considered it up until this moment.

Now, the real question that everyone wants the answer to is which leg McGee leads with when he’s putting his pants on in the morning. Left or right? LEFT OR RIGHT, DAMN IT???!!!!!

• jen says:

We’ve seen Gibbs cut his own hair before. Has he suddenly changed? hopefully it isn’t another continuity goof from our writers.

• Lucy Lou says:

Didn’t we get the answer to Gibbs’ haircut in one of the earlier episodes. It’s his military haircut. He never changed it after he was released from the Marines.

5. Jenny says:

So excited about Big Bang on Thursday!!! Bring on the awesome shamy moment!!!

6. dude says:

I’m guessing the TVD return is either Elijah or Katherine. Probably Elijah since he’s signed on for The Originals spin-off.

• Jay says:

Maybe both. That would be cool!

• Annie-Claude says:

Since he said shocking and bigger news than the death, I’m thinking he’s talking about a return other than Elijah, since we all know he’s coming back for the spin-off episode. I’m hoping Katherine or someone we all forgot about.

• A says:

Agree, hoping it’s Katherine! Elijah would not be surprising or shocking since TVD will be wanting to hype up the new Originals spin-off. A Katherine and Rebekah catfight would be great! And also hoping that we see a glimpse of Alaric again with all this “raising the dead” stuff before the season is over.

7. GleeCrazyGirl says:

No Glee this week

8. omabin says:

Katherine!!! Finally!

9. John says:

Great ncis I love when they show tidbits like that. I learned loAds from Dinozzo last year. I want to see more back stuff on Gibbs, Palmer, Ducky. Every year we get the Senior and loads of Tony stuff. Great.

• Lauren says:

Seriously. Tony fans have nothing to b!tch about, he and Weatherly get plenty of coverage. Its nice once in a while LOL to remember the guy runs the team.

• Alisa Neely says:

we’ve had LOADS about gibbs….there is STILL more to learn about TONY, palmer, tim, abby….and DUCKY…..just PLEASE, NO MORE ABOUT ZIVA…..she isn’t believable any how….and i’m SICK ( as are some others) of tony being DUMBED DOWN to make her look GOOD.

alisa

• Mary Morris says:

Tony was dumbed down way before Zva was brought in. I agree the constant smart mouth attitude is very very old. The Tony that said good-bye to Zoba was a great deal more interesting. Also, Tony’s dad and their relationship has received a lot of exposure.
          It would be a good change up to see more of Ducky’s background as well as those other other team members.
          Ziva is a great addition, so don’t place her too far in the background.

• Kath says:

Yeah, Tony gets lots of storylines. I’ve never found Tony interesting as a character, not even in seasons 1 and 2 before Ziva arrived. Give me more on Tim’s writing, or whether Abby was adopted, or where Ducky is living now that he’s sold his house.

But I really don’t care where Gibbs gets his hair cut. Or Tony for that matter.

10. Niki says:

Love the Parenthood answer:)

• Nicole says:

Yess! Me too!

• Anna says:

I may have squee-d with joy when I read that…

• Jasmine says:

I loved that PARENTHOOD answer as well. All of the Do No Harm, L&O, Rockefeller Plaza crap were poor subsitutes for Parenthood, and THEY should have never replaced the best show on NBC. I hope they wise up and renew PARENTHOOD for three (3) FULL seasons. The fans are being cheated out of great stories every week that we have to wait for Parenthood to return after short seasons as well as thr torture we endure for word of a renewal. The show is Excellent, and deserves some love from NBC.

Also, I hope they have the good sense to keep DECEPTION!

11. Thilia says:

Is the True Blood question from The P!NK?

12. ::sigh:: this stinks. Aside from really liking Belle and Rumple as a couple myself my husband LOVES them. He has threatened to quit watching the show if she doesn’t get back together with him amnesia or no amnesia. He gave it till this week for them to fix it and then he is quitting. I’m sad, it was nice to watch it with him.

• Shawn says:

Not really how drama works. Easy fixes and happily ever afters early on are bad for characters and shows. Patience and let the writers tell their story.

• I understand that…however my husband does not. I will still watch the show but he won’t watch it with me. If only they’d give us some freaking hope, maybe a little foreshadow that they might get back togther I might be able to keep him on board for a while.

13. Amber says:

Okay, I laughed my rear off at the Len Goodman comment. As for the return on Vampire Diaries? Probably Katherine and if not her Elijah. I WISH it was Elijah. Or you know what? Maybe it’s Esther that will be brought back. Could you see them taking her over to the Original spinoff? I can now that Kol is dead, and also Finn.

• It will be Elijah :) I read somewhere that he’d appear in episode 16 and then the spinoff episode is only the 20th so they haven’t even filmed it yet :) Plus Klaus is still around, since the death will happen in 4×15, which means Katherine won’t set her foot in Mystic Falls. It’s him ;)

• eileen says:

I must have missed something! Where is everyone getting this intel on an upcoming death?? I would love to get caught up! Anyone know where I can find this info?

14. Fabe says:

Okay, The Vampire Diaries return better be Katherine! I miss her so much!

15. Claire says:

Tyler on Enlightened has won me over. Love that show!

16. Renee says:

TMI Michael. TMI.

17. Nero theTVFiddler says:

Regarding the flash-forward of Lily and Robin in last night’s HIMYM (Bad Crazy) – wow, great observation regarding future Robin’s left hand ring-finger. I saw the episode, really liked the flash-forwards of the two ladies, but I completely missed noticing the ring-no ring moment. Hmmm – I wonder what that tells us? Perhaps no man, not even the great Barney, can hold onto the dynamic, free spirit, charismatic, wild-thing, independent Robin. That possibility brings a smile to my face – some women are just unattainable, and maybe that’s a good thing.

• mora says:

Robin is actually visibly hiding her left hand throughout those scenes (much like they did with Barney in last season), so her not wearing a ring doesn’t tell us anything as we’re not really supposed to see that. And by hiding it, they obviously want to create a mystery.

• Sg. Grant says:

Pretty sure the lack of a ring concept, as well as the screenshot of the pirated rip of the Canada airing, came from the HIMYM subreddit.

18. A.B. says:

The way they go to great lengths to hide Barney and Robins ring finger makes me wonder if they do get married or if they just decide to have a common law marriage at the end.

• Annie-Claude says:

The producers said they were actually getting married. But they could get divorced later, or they just forgot to put a ring on Future Robin.

• ani0227 says:

all the future sequences are all about detail they would never be so careless because they know the fans are pausing it like crazy to find out what happens in the future since what happens in the future is the whole point of the story. i understand the lack of ring in the meatball sub episode with barney on his deathbed because that was way too early on to predict where the show would go but eight seasons in they should know whether or not robin is married in the future since there is only one season left.

19. taliesin says:

Looking forward to more Shamy on this week’s TBBT! :)

20. ggny says:

Katherine is back! Was wondering when she would throw her hat into the Cure race

21. me says:

I Want katherineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i misss her.

22. Kate says:

5 best comedies and you didn’t name Parks & Rec as one? Wrong, Ausiello. Wrong.

• Kay says:

I forgive you for not naming community as your top comedy because only one episode has aired but no parks? Parks?! Leslie Knope would not take that answer laying down. …… Thanks for the happy endings shout out though I am as addicted to that show as Dave is to v-necks.
      1 community
      2 parks and rec
      3 happy endings

23. Kelli says:

I don’t think Elijah or Katherine would be that shocking of a return, actually. I fully expect them both back at some point in the near future. I’d be okay with it being either one of them.. but I’d be more happy AND shocked if the return is Alaric. Yespleaseandthankyou.

24. Annie-Claude says:

You know what return would be really shocking on TVD? Kol. If Silas can bring back the last lost loved one, Kol is it for the originals. That would be a shock and also bigger news than that death. Because the death unless it’s like Shane, is probably going to be pretty big news.

25. Riana says:

Maybe Anna will come back. That would be awesome. If they mean actual romantic love she’s the only one who qualifies

26. ccbaxter47 says:

Because if you don’t have the talent to create it…spoil it.

27. Savannah says:

So many good spoilers this week: looking forward to Shamy, love TGW and am interested on why there are flashbacks for their relationship-or how it pertains to the story, keeping my fingers crossed we do get something concerning the bucket list, and doubted Alexis would be killed off-but the promo looked awesome anyway. Now all I need is a big bunch of scoop for The Mentalist. Thanks.

28. Brittany says:

I wanna know if and TIVA scenes are coming up on NCIS?????? I love them together

• Alisa Neely says:

DEAR GOD NOT “TIVA”…..why would someone want a favorite with someone, who CAN’T control their VIOLENT ways?…..tony can do sooooooooo much BETTER then ziva…..ziva ACCUSED him of MURDER, THREW him ( while already INJURED) to the GROUND and SHOVED a LOADED GUN into his CHEST….and said, she would GLADDLY KILL him if ORDERED TO DO SO……i’m sorry, but that’s like wanting a favorite character who has been RAPED to MARRY said RAPIST…..it’s just SICK AND WRONG…..and i’m NOT the ONLY ncis fan who feels that way…..and it has NOTHING to do with being a TIBBS fan.

alisa

• sofia says:

There are at least 25 milion people just in the US who disagree from you in regards of Ziva/Tiva, which the was the show’s audience in the episode they promoted as being Ziva-centric Tiva-loaded (the show’s higher audience numbers ever, if you didn’t know already). And stop writing like you’re a crazy person. Oh and you don’t need to sign at the end, the “comment by” section means exactly that.

• Alisa Neely says:

NOT every NCIS fan is on the internet….and TRUST ME, there ARE other fans WHO DO AGREE WITH ME on ZIVA/TIVA….so DON’T speak for ALL the fans out there….and i’ll write ANY DAMN WAY I WANT.

• Denise says:

Okay you are entitled to your opinion but I think it is unfair to judge her Ziva on one instance where she was clearly upset her boyfriend had just died and both of them have grown a lot since then and Tony basically told her to do it, go ahead hit me in context Ziva was trying to demonstrate that Tony had other options but I don’t really think he did. To equate that to rape is just wrong, not similar at all. Ziva was at that time Mosaad so she would have had to follow orders just like any other military person and she was stating that fact. Since she no longer has ties to Mosaad that would no longer be an issue. If you want to talk similar it would be like two guys friends who got angry and punched each other. When she was pointing the gun she was pointing out other places Tony could have aimed to disable him and not kill him (Rivkin) .

• FM says:

“Don’t criticize what you don’t understand, son, you never walked in that man’s shoes.”

• Kendall says:

Yes please TIVA!!!!

29. Walter says:

I wonder if Katherine is the mastermind behind the other team looking for the cure.

30. MGL says:

For TVD couldn’t a return be someone returning from the dead, like Elena or Damon becoming human? And on The Good Wife (though I think Scandal is the best drama out there right now) would love to see the return of Will and Alicia. I miss that dynamic.

31. Melinda says:

I hate that they hide her hand. I do not want them to get married and then get a divorce. I want them to get married and stay married.

32. Ben says:

On the flash forward, I noticed in a previous flash forward (the episode where future-Ted discusses a prank Barney was pulling involving him faking his death), that neither Robin nor Barney were wearing wedding rings, where as Lily, Marshall and Ted all were. (Yes, I look for these things.)

Normally HiMYM is really good with their continuity and future planning so I wonder if this spells something for the future?

33. Rachel Shepherd says:

On HIMYM, I kept thinking that they were shielding her hand on purpose. I kept looking for the ring and never saw it. Glad you freeze framed it!

34. Shari says:

I was worried about Alexis’ status on the show I’m glad she’s not going anywhere. Love the Shamy, but I’m not worried about Barney & Robin they will get married and stay married you don’t have to wear a wedding ring 30 years into marriage some people who have long lasting marriages don’t always wear rings.

I would love some Dallas scoop, are we going to see Christopher & Elena get married this season?

35. Snarky, my new middle name says:

Bless you for the Dancing with the Stars response!

36. schu says:

Yea Happy Endings! Totally agree! Anyone with ANY sense of humor should find nothing but joy from this show.

• Anna says:

Agreed. It is probably the most underrated show on television (even though this season got off to a rough start).

• Kimberly says:

I love Happy Endings, and the last couple of episodes have been fantastic! When is it coming back on the air? I always look forward to Tuesdays at 9, and I was so upset to see The Bachelor took its place last week.

37. JohnDoe54 says:

Lexi! Bring back Lexi!

38. June says:

Actually i would like to say something about Ncis i often wander why do Abbey wear the same hair style over and over i think that it is time for a change i wouldn’t want to wear the same hair style all the time when you change your style it makes it more interesting and unique.

39. nikki says:

I hate Will. I hate Willicia. Season 3 was the worst. Sorry but those two suck.

40. Jenna says:

Man, one of my favorite things about getting NCIS spoilers from this website is not the spoilers themselves, but the unbelievable level of crazy it brings to the comments section. Truly, reading some of these posts make me laugh until I cry.

• Edie says:

Please tell me about it. There are some great NCIS fans who make comments that make sense. Then, there are the hysterical,irrational nut jobs, who don’t seem to be aware that this is a FICTIONAL television show. Ziva is a character on a TV show, she didn’t pull a gun–the writers wrote the scene and the actress followed the script. It’s not real! One would think that goes without saying. As for the claim that other NCIS fans “feel the same”, produce these mystical fans or shut it. Some people are starting to sound like a whiny teenage girl.

• Jenna says:

But let’s be fair. It’s not just the Ziva haters who overreact. There are also Ziva lovers, Abby haters and lovers and Tony haters and lovers who would do well to calm down. I don’t think your comment was intended to be a Ziva hater vs Ziva lover thing, but I think we need to acknowledge that the crazy comes from all sides.
        I completely agree that there needs to be a reality check (or a fiction check) over this being a television show. I understand fandom. I really do. And God knows I’ve been a tragic fan in the past who has either lamented over or cheered for the plot turns of my favorite shows. But they’re television shows. These characters don’t exist. They don’t always behave rationally or make choices that make sense because there are about ten different people who contribute to every word they say, and who workshop those words for maximum dramatic effect. Taking something a character does or says as a personal attack on you and your morals is ridiculous. Becoming infuriated by something character A did to character B is just as ridiculous. I mean, go ahead and get swept away with the storylines and form favorites and make wishes for what you want to see. But if you react to something you don’t like as though a character killed your puppy and then burned down your house? Maybe it’s time you took a step back and got some perspective.

• Mel says:

I agree.There are extremists on both sides of the NCIS fandom.I love the show, and all the characters,but it’s frustrating when you can’t express an opinion about any aspect of the show without being bashed or told that you’re *wrong*. I’ve never belonged to such a contentious fandom. I do,however,believe we all have a right to our opinion. I just wish that we could discuss those opinions in a more tolerant and respectful way.

41. Maria says:

Any word on the McGee’s Father Storyline

42. Dominique says:

Neither Elijah not Katherine could be labeled as a “shocking return”. Anticipated? Yes. But not shocking. Shocking would be Alaric, Jenna, or John. Or, if Rebekah were to let a few drops of blood down in that well; Kol (which I would be totally up for).
    Plus; we all KNOW Elijah is back for the spin-off episode (and the ones after that), so that’s not much of a surprise. I hope TVD really means shocking, and isn’t just making a big hype out of this, only for it to be the biggest let-down since the “Klaus is their bloodsire” reveal.

43. Sam says:

I noticed Robin wasn’t wearing a ring too…and she kept hiding the ring finger just like Barney did in that “flash-forward” episode. The fact that they are going to such great lengths to hide their wedding rings makes you wonder if they get divorced or something…I really hope not, because that would seriously suck!

44. L. Burke says:

Thanks for the NCIS spoilers.

But

Ughh!

They leave it dangling for years that Tony’s still got a price on his head because of the Baltimore crime he took down single handedly took down and never have explored that story. Let’s not forget the big dangler about how Tony’s mom and how she died.

How about what happened to Abby’s dad?

And the BEST they can come up with is where Gibbs gets his hair cut?

Come on Glasberg this is getting ridiculous.

• vicki says:

I don’t really care about Gibbs’ hair. This reminds me of the “Lost” that explained Jack’s tatoos. I liked Jack – but that was a terrible episode.

• L. Burke says:

I know that’s about how I feel too.

There are so many more interesting stories they could be doing.

Tony and his mom. – They kind of hinted in “Frame Up” she might not have been completely stable. You don’t imply someone could have grown up to be a serial killer without some issues there. Might be an interesting story exploring that. Especially taking in to account the national conversation we’re having regarding mental health these days.

How about a story dealing with the long standing price on Tony’s head? How about the extenuating circumstances that had him leaving the Philly PD? They kind of hinted there might be a price out on Tony’s head in that city too.

Tony grew up attending a military academy. Tim is a Navy brat. How about a story where they bump in to someone from their past?

Abby and her dad- Is he dead? Or did he do something bad and run off on his family? How about a story clarifying that?

How about a story where Ziva actually goes to therapy to deal with some of her long standing daddy and anger issues?

And the BEST they can come up with is where Gibbs gets his hair cut? Really?

45. Jo says:

I hope that doesn’t mean anything for Barney and Robin – they’re so cute together !! They better not pull a twist on us and tell us at the end of the series that they get a divorce! That would just suck… also, it says that Barney is moving in with Robin, but where is she living??? They haven’t showed her place since she left as Ted’s roomate, am I wrong? Did I miss something?

46. CJS says:

Michael, your DWTS response is the funniest thing I have ever read from you. Kudos.
    Regarding HIMYM, I honestly think that people are making too big a deal out of such a non-issue (“Ringgate”) Do you honestly believe that after all the build-up towards a Barney/Robin wedding that TPTB would actually have them get divorced?
    Regarding NCIS, I am actually unable to watch it so I won’t make any substantive comments, but I will say this: “Tiva” shippers are the new “Chair” shippers ;).
    Regarding the best comedies currently on tv, my own personal list (in no particular order): The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, The Office, New Girl. Call me crazy, but I have just never gotten the appeal for comedies such as Parks & Recreation, Community, and especially Happy Endings (it really isn’t that funny)

47. Tracy says:

I was watching your comments on SMASH and I agree with the reason for the ratings slump but the rest of your commentary was off! Where were the comments about people wanting Derek and Karen together? And supporting Ivy? Ivy who deliberately slept with Karen’s fiance, tried to steal Second Hand Baby Grand, gave Karen the ring Dev left in her room to try and make her walk away from Bombshell, slept with Derek for the part of Marilyn and generally acted like a whiny, trampy, semi-addicted witch for most of season one. How can you support Ivy? Plus, Ivy is a good counterpoint to Karen and lends a dose of reality to the show. Ivy has been in the chorus for a decade and she’s never gotten ahead…she’s talented but not talented or charismatic enough. That is the story of most people who land in the chorus and that struggle should be shown. Then there is Karen, the young hot talent who works hard, acts decently and ends up in the right place at the right time and that story also needs to be told. You need to start looking at the reality of theatre….

• What you’ve done right there Tracy is give us the story as it’s written. However, the tragic fact is that Megan Hilty is a powerful broadway star and Katherine McPhee is a pop star. So anyone who regularly watches broadway shows is going to want Ivy to win because she is more talented at Broadway than Karen. Basketcase, nutjob… whatever she is, she is the better Broadway singer and actor. This is why casting is so important. If they had actually wanted Ivy to be the villain that nobody in the audience wanted to win then they should have casted someone less talented. It’s the irony of talent. Some people will chose a talented villain over a less talented heroine. Think Phantom of the Opera. I first saw it when I was 7 and I didn’t understand that the Phantom was the bad guy till I was almost in high school and even then I liked him better. Not that Katherine isn’t talented, because she is but she is not a Broadway star. She doesn’t have the tonal depth or projection to star on stage. For a pop singer she is good though.

48. DCWriter says:

The day you do Dancing with the Stars is the day I stop watching that show.

49. Rae says:

Katherine returns. I think the big controversial/show changing event is…Katherine taking the cure and becoming human.

50. Chloe says:

Re: Len Goodman comment!!! ROFLMAO!!!!