Body of Proof Sneak Peek: Mark Valley Delivers a Blast from Megan's Past

Body of Proof Season 3 SpoilersWhen ABC’s Body of Proof premieres its rejiggered Season 3 next Tuesday at 10/9c, among the new faces is one all-too-familiar to Dr. Megan Hunt — belonging as it does to the man who years ago broke her heart, police detective Tommy Sullivan (played by Human Target‘s Mark Valley). Here’s a first look at the ex-lovers’ partially unexpected reunion.

RELATED | Scoop on Body of Proof‘s ‘Thrilling’ Reboot and Big Season 3 Mystery

What brings Tommy from New York City to not just Philadelphia, but the police detail working Megan’s beat? Is he looking to rekindle their romance? Those questions and others spill out of a startled Megan’s mouth upon getting this blast from her romantic past.

RELATED | Body Of Proof Producers Explain Season 3 Cast Shake-Up

Do you welcome Mark Valley to the Body of Proof fold?

Loading video...

Guest stars on tap for BoP Season 3 include Annie Wersching (24) in the season-opening two-parter, Henry Ian Cusick (Lost), Sarah Jane Morris (NCIS), Richard Burgi (Desperate Housewives), Tim DeKay (White Collar), Michael Nouri (NCIS), Ivan Sergei (Crossing Jordan) and Ray Wise (Twin Peaks).

1. I’m happy its returning, I hope since Vegas is a failure & Smash has low numbers that Body of Proof can produce high viewers and at least demos in the 2.0

2. Norah says:

Love Dana Delany. Love Mark Valley. Love Body of Proof. Can’t wait!

3. Eliza says:

I love Mark Valley and I miss Human Target.

4. Kvivik says:

OMG so not going to work…at least for me. Haven’t liked Valley since his days of our lives times. Yet another show to add to his killing total.

5. Lilith says:

I watched the promos and the new look of the show is really interesting… Can’t wait!

6. Renee says:

Crap. I will have to check this out now. I’m missing Human Target. :-(

7. “Whatever you thought was going to happen between us, its not” – Of course it is. Why else retool to make us watch :)

Didn’t like the background music to the scene, felt too forced.

8. Tracy says:

I don’t know about this pairing…I will wait to see what kind of chemistry they have before I judge. I’ll admit I’m a bit biased against them because I wanted Megan with Peter and I liked the other two cops who were forced out.

9. Kat says:

I love Vegas so hope it doesn’t get cancelled. In the beginning I loved Body of Proof, but it seems to have taken so many different directions that, even though I love Mark Valley, I’m opting out of watching.

10. Kara says:

Not gonna lie, I’d watch pretty much anything with Mark Valley. He’s one of the most undervalued actors on TV. I never liked what I saw of the series in the first season, but I’ll give this ‘retooling’ a few episodes to capture my interest.

11. Lana says:

I loved Human Target and I love Body of Proof so I am loving this new combination. Can’t wait!

12. David P. Graf says:

Given the age difference and that he could dating women much younger than Delany, I doubt that this is going to work onscreen anymore than Kutchner/Demi did in real life.

13. TVDIVA says:

I wish Body of Proof and Mark Valley (who I loved in Fringe and Keen Eddie and Human Target, etc.) as well as the entire cast and crew the best of luck with the reboot. It takes courage to make changes to give a show new life. I hope it pays. Meanwhile, you can get the first two seasons pretty cheap on ITUNES.