Body of Proof Sneak Peek: Mark Valley Delivers a Blast from Megan's Past

Get More: Video

Body of Proof Season 3 SpoilersWhen ABC’s Body of Proof premieres its rejiggered Season 3 next Tuesday at 10/9c, among the new faces is one all-too-familiar to Dr. Megan Hunt — belonging as it does to the man who years ago broke her heart, police detective Tommy Sullivan (played by Human Target‘s Mark Valley). Here’s a first look at the ex-lovers’ partially unexpected reunion.

RELATED | Scoop on Body of Proof‘s ‘Thrilling’ Reboot and Big Season 3 Mystery

What brings Tommy from New York City to not just Philadelphia, but the police detail working Megan’s beat? Is he looking to rekindle their romance? Those questions and others spill out of a startled Megan’s mouth upon getting this blast from her romantic past.

RELATED | Body Of Proof Producers Explain Season 3 Cast Shake-Up

Do you welcome Mark Valley to the Body of Proof fold?

Loading video...

Guest stars on tap for BoP Season 3 include Annie Wersching (24) in the season-opening two-parter, Henry Ian Cusick (Lost), Sarah Jane Morris (NCIS), Richard Burgi (Desperate Housewives), Tim DeKay (White Collar), Michael Nouri (NCIS), Ivan Sergei (Crossing Jordan) and Ray Wise (Twin Peaks).

Comments (16)

• I <3 Mark Valley.

Comment by Kate Garner – February 12, 2013 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • what she said. :)

Comment by guest – February 12, 2013 04:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love Mark Valley…

Comment by Shirley – February 19, 2013 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m happy its returning, I hope since Vegas is a failure & Smash has low numbers that Body of Proof can produce high viewers and at least demos in the 2.0

Comment by fernando rodriguez (@Fernanaberry) – February 12, 2013 08:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Dana Delany. Love Mark Valley. Love Body of Proof. Can’t wait!

Comment by Norah – February 12, 2013 08:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Mark Valley and I miss Human Target.

Comment by Eliza – February 12, 2013 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG so not going to work…at least for me. Haven’t liked Valley since his days of our lives times. Yet another show to add to his killing total.

Comment by Kvivik – February 12, 2013 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I watched the promos and the new look of the show is really interesting… Can’t wait!

Comment by Lilith – February 12, 2013 10:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Crap. I will have to check this out now. I’m missing Human Target. :-(

Comment by Renee – February 12, 2013 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Whatever you thought was going to happen between us, its not” – Of course it is. Why else retool to make us watch :)

Didn’t like the background music to the scene, felt too forced.

Comment by Robert McGovern – February 12, 2013 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t know about this pairing…I will wait to see what kind of chemistry they have before I judge. I’ll admit I’m a bit biased against them because I wanted Megan with Peter and I liked the other two cops who were forced out.

Comment by Tracy – February 12, 2013 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Vegas so hope it doesn’t get cancelled. In the beginning I loved Body of Proof, but it seems to have taken so many different directions that, even though I love Mark Valley, I’m opting out of watching.

Comment by Kat – February 12, 2013 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not gonna lie, I’d watch pretty much anything with Mark Valley. He’s one of the most undervalued actors on TV. I never liked what I saw of the series in the first season, but I’ll give this ‘retooling’ a few episodes to capture my interest.

Comment by Kara – February 12, 2013 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved Human Target and I love Body of Proof so I am loving this new combination. Can’t wait!

Comment by Lana – February 12, 2013 05:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Given the age difference and that he could dating women much younger than Delany, I doubt that this is going to work onscreen anymore than Kutchner/Demi did in real life.

Comment by David P. Graf – February 13, 2013 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish Body of Proof and Mark Valley (who I loved in Fringe and Keen Eddie and Human Target, etc.) as well as the entire cast and crew the best of luck with the reboot. It takes courage to make changes to give a show new life. I hope it pays. Meanwhile, you can get the first two seasons pretty cheap on ITUNES.

Comment by TVDIVA – February 19, 2013 06:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post