Revenge Recap: If Anyone Objects to this Union...

CHRISTA B. ALLEN, EMILY VANCAMP, CONNOR PAOLO, MARGARITA LEVIEVA, NICK WECHSLER, GABRIEL MANNSomething borrowed, something blue, someone faux, something new?

We saw two pretend weddings in this week’s Revenge. One was a touching beachside ceremony full of real emotion… and the other was between Jack and the woman he thinks is – but who is decidedly not – his one true love. (Pardon me if I’m feeling less than friendly toward Amanda, but she goes so rogue in this week’s episode that it makes me want to skip the middlewoman and Red Sharpie her myself. More on that later.) Victoria also goes off-book – but it’s in such spectacular fashion that I just have to sit back and take notes. Let’s review the major developments that took place in “Union.”

RELATED| Revenge Exclusive: Meet Emily’s Foster Brother

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE | The episode opens with a flashback – aw, hi puppy Sammy! — to little Amanda preparing for a beachside wedding to Jack. She’s making pipecleaner rings and rehearsing her vows, and when David Clarke finds out what she’s doing, he becomes part of the plan. It’s cute. Back in present day, Nolan’s complaining about how much he has to do for Amanda and Jack’s impending nuptials. “Who knew officiant was French for ‘wedding bitch’?” he says. (Heh.) They quickly establish that no one’s heard from Aiden since he blamed Emily for absolutely everything going wrong in his life, and then Nolan lets it slip that the Graysons now own half of The Stowaway. Emily quickly summons Amanda and hands her a check, making it possible for Jack to buy back Conrad’s share of the bar. “The Graysons were and always will be the enemy,” Emily reminds her, and didn’t that kinda feel like the writers reassuring the audience that things aren’t as far afield as we fear?

Nolan finds Aiden waiting for him at NolCorp; the Brit demands that he pull up the intercepted snuff video of his sister Colleen. Nolan’s able to point out that the footage was shot six years before; despite everything The Initiative told him, nothing he or Emily could have done – including kill Victoria – would’ve changed the outcome. (Side note: At this point, I grumble at the TV, “… Just like Emily told you last episode.”) Nolan uses a serial number on an electric meter in the background of the video to point Aiden toward Jersey City, NJ – information he later also shares with Emily. The Wonder Twins review how The Initiative used Aiden’s dad years ago to put the bomb on the plane David Clarke allegedly brought down; he was never seen again. Nolan suddenly has a teeny moment of hope. He wonders whether Padma might be in a similar situation: Perhaps she’s only out to take him down because The Initiative has threatened someone in her family? Em’s all, “Dude, focus” and advises him to keep stringing Padma along, then she leaves to meet her sometime boyfriend in a scuzzy abandoned warehouse.

While they’re there, Nolan calls. He’s found Colleen’s coroner’s report from 2007 in the system, so Emily and Aiden go to the office and he IDs his sister from the pictures of her corpse. “I’ve failed her,” a despondent Aiden tells Em in the potters’ field where Colleen is buried. She does her best to boost him, encouraging him to honor his sister’s memory by continuing their work. “That’s why people like you and me fight,” she says, more beat-down than we’ve seen her in quite some time. “I thought we shared that.” But Aiden says he’s done, despite her pleading, “Don’t leave me alone in this.” He walks away and she cries in a way that makes me think she’s not only sad and lonely, she’s a little jealous of his ability to shuck off a years-long obsession (seemingly) just like that. Very nice work there from Ms. VanCamp.

PADMA SINGS LIKE A BIRD | In a rare turn, Nolan goes against Emily’s wishes and tells Padma that he’s onto her – “because my feelings for you defy logic.” Aw. Bottom line: The Initiative has her dad and has been using him as leverage to control her. They asked her to get close to Noles and then search for Carrion. For reasons I can’t quite understand at the moment, Nolan admits that he set her up with an incomplete code. And just like that, the big suspense the show set up at having Padma find the dummy program goes poof? I still don’t know if I trust this chick; let’s hope our favorite tech genius is playing it safe and has some other secret plan in the works.

TO HAVE AND TO HOLD | Jack reluctantly accepts Emily’s money and tries to buy back Conrad’s interest in The Stowaway, but ol’ Grayson won’t sell. He and Nate Ryan have plans to turn the dock area into the next Atlantic City, so he’s planning on having the bank reassess the bar’s mortgage. When Jack comes up financially lacking, some clause-a-majigger in the arrangement will allow Conrad to assume Porter’s debt and own it all. At this news, Amanda goes to Emily’s empty house and breaks into Emily’s password-protected laptop by guessing her pal’s secret word. (Side note: Infinity?! Infinity, Emily?! No numbers? Not even Yahoo would accept that as a stable password!) Amanda carts the computer to Conrad’s, where she shows him all of the Grayson Global security footage Emily’s amassed over the years. She tells him to accept Jack’s buyout or else… and he does. Nate Ryan isn’t happy to hear that his biggest funder/accomplice is backing out of their agreement, and he assumes the Porters are involved. Jack is oblivious to all of the subterfuge (shocker!), so he’s just happy to be sole proprietor once more.

A short while later, Jack and Amanda get married on the beach. Nolan presides over everything in a truly amazing jacket; everyone wears white and it’s rather pretty… if you don’t think about how awful it is that three people of the seven in attendance know that the bride isn’t who the groom thinks she is, yet they allow him to tie himself to her for eternity. (I have my suspicions that little Carl knows more than he’s saying, too.)

Look, I know Jack doesn’t have a ton of fans out there in Revenge fanland. I don’t care how you feel about the elder Porter brother and his facial hair (or lack thereof) and his inability to realize that the woman he thinks is his soulmate is actually a trashy imitation. Even if you’re the biggest Jack-hater on the planet, how can you feel anything but embarrassment on his behalf? And anger at Amanda? And irritation at… oh God, Emily’s crying again. I can’t. Em, you’re killing me. How can I be mad at you when you are so clearly having a really, really bad week? Our poker-faced heroine has to look away as Jack’s talking about how Amanda was always in his heart, because anyone who sees her face is going to know those aren’t happy wedding tears. Those are “Ben & Jerry’s, STAT” tears.

It only gets worse when she gets home and Daniel calls to break up with her. She doesn’t know it’s because Victoria and Conrad have told him everything about how The Initiative is playing him, and he’s trying to keep her safe. All she knows is when Aiden later finds her sitting by a fire on the beach – as you do – he’s a warm body who’s promising not to leave her alone. Can you blame her when she and her gorgeous cable-knit turtleneck slowly collapse into his arms?

QUEEN V TO THE RESCUE | Helen shows up at Grayson Manor and demands that Victoria turn over all of the evidence that The Initiative was involved in the downed flight. So Vicky gets her alone in the pool house and shoots her. Yup! After all of the “we can’t possibly breathe one peep about The Initiative or Daniel is dead” and “there’s no way to stop them” talk, in the space of one episode Victoria spills all and then guns down one of their key players. Okay…? The best part of all of this, by the way, is when Daniel comes home to find his mom having a casual drink in the same room where Helen lays dead in the corner. Victoria actually has to step around Helen as she strolls over to the bar for a refresh. It’s a little awesome.

BOAT GO BOOM SOON? | The show set up the Amanda’s explosion we saw at the beginning of the season by having Amanda and Jack set off on their honeymoon to Nantucket. When a babysitting Charlotte and Declan use the ship-to-shore radio to ask about Carl’s pacifiers, we see Nate Ryan on board – unbeknownst to the newlyweds – as he clips the radio’s wire. Uh-oh. (Also, how big is that boat? Is there actually room for a full-grown man to hide like that?)

Now it’s your turn. What did you think of Padma’s confession? Were you surprised to see Amanda commandeer the computer like that? Who’s your pick for the 2013 Floating Dismembered Arm Award? Sound off in the comments!

1. iMember says:

BEST. EPISODE. YET. And next week’s episode hasn’t even aired yet!

I liked Amanda going rogue, because I didn’t see expect it! Same with Victoria actually shooting Helen. And my heart breaks so much for Emily.

This episode felt so much like Season 1 and it’s great because it shows that Mike Kelley really is taking it back to its original roots. Cannot wait for next week!!

2. luli says:

After watching the promo i think that Aiden will die… :(

• Anna says:

I think it’ll be Faux-Manda, well I hope it’ll be her. Then Emily’s foster bro is gonna be brought on board with her vendetta plans. Aiden must live!

• Erin says:

I agree with you about it being Amanda. Something about the way the preview kept saying “EMILY THORNE will pay the ultimate price” made me think the real Emily Thorne is going to be the one that bites it.

• ' says:

I thought that, at the moment the camera closed on Amand’s putting the ring on Jack’s finger, it was the same hand from the explosion. Then, maybe jack puts the ring on nate’s and gets summoned by takeda and begins his own path of revenge, after emily (faux-mand) saves him from nate by dying.

• Jo says:

I hope he does! Can’t stand the guy.

• emma says:

shut up he’s amazing, would you rather have those dummies like Daniel and Jack next to Emily??? I don’t think so! and hey he adds a fun dynamic to the Nolan-Ems team too!!!

• Jo says:

One of those guys are clearly end game for her, so I would get used to the idea that Aiden will somehow leave in some way either at the end of this year, or next. Plus they have zero chemistry together, and his story line is dull and boring. Also, you shouldn’t tell people to shut up :)

3. N says:

I LOVED FauxAmanda! Just don’t kill her off. I think she loves Jack and Carl!

• bigdede says:

I also love Faux Amanda. She is what Emily use to be. She will shank anyone for her family. She is so tough. At first she annoyed me but I love that character. Also if we have to put up with Conrad’s assistant, they better keep Amanda on.

• dude says:

I still think Emily will shank anyone to protect her family. She may think twice before shanking Daniel, but I still think she’d do it. Not unnecessarily but if push came to shove.

• Elyse says:

i like Fauxmanda mostly because i don’t want Emily and Jack together.

4. luli says:

The part where Victoria Shots Helen was amazing and shocking, didn’t expect that at all!! Jack and Amanda’s wedding was so heartbreaking, poor Emily she lost three guys in one episode. At least she has Aiden back with her. Next episode will be amazing!!!

5. N says:

Loved Victoria! YAY! Loved Nolan! The show is back!

6. andrew hass says:

I’m thinking it’s Amanda who dies on the boat maybe saving Jack from Nate.that would make Jack a widow,So he’ll be mourning the death of the woman he’s always been in love with unaware she’s still alive.

• Gillian says:

I was thinking that as well until glimpsing the hand underwater again and it is only wearing a wedding ring (Amanda was wearing an engagement ring too). I’m now back to thinking that Jack dies. Or they fake his death with Nate’s body and Jack’s ring? Can’t wait to find out next Sunday!

• Alichat says:

I believe Jack survives.

• Alichat says:

Ok…I tried to post this comment last night four different times…but it wouldn’t appear. Apparently only comments I made that were one line long would post. Weird…so I’m trying it again today. I am sticking with my theory from a few weeks ago….that Nate is the floating hand we see on the boat. He and his brother wear wedding rings, and I had already theorized that Nate hid out on that magical Harry Potter boat, which was confirmed last night. So I think that Nate tries to kill Jack and Faux. Emily gets out to the boat and knocks out Nate. He comes to and Faux shoots him. They fake Faux’s death, and Jack is “officially” the only survivor of the explosion. That’s why we see Jack and Declan at a funeral attended by Victoria, Daniel, and a crying Charlotte. That leaves the door open for Faux to return at some point, brings Jack back into the fold of the Revengey world, and leaves the door open for Kenny to come and exact revenge for Nate’s death….or perhaps Nate’s unknown wife and possible family. I had thought at one point that Emily was knocking out Jack, because he’s in a blue shirt and the smackee is in a blue shirt, but the promo from last night shows Nate in a blue shirt as well.

• Andrew says:

I agree that it has to be Nate’s arm. I hope we NEVER see the Ryans again, so I’m hoping (with Nate dead) Kenny will learn that revenge isn’t worth it, which will lead to him staying out of the Hamptons for good.

Also, why would Emily and Fauxmanda conspire to fake Faux’s death? If it’s to “protect” Jack, it would be pointless since Nate would be dead, and Kenny would likely walk away for good and never come back. There would be no need for them to fake her death together.

• Alichat says:

Andrew – My thinking on faking her death was more logistics than plot. I read somewhere that the producers said there would be multiple deaths on the boat (although they could have just meant multiple deaths on the show….which Helen’s would qualify as the other), so killing Faux would be the other death on the boat….and it fit with the set photos leaked. And I figured they would fake it because the producers love Fauxmanda…..as they say often in interviews….plus they don’t really have a good track record of killing off main characters. So, that’s where that theory came from.

• liz says:

I totally agree that it will be Nate who dies (we know Jack survives anyway because of the funeral pics) and Faux’s death faked…someone posted asking why would they bother to fake Faux’s death –and a VERY good reason to do so would be that if Ems finds out the way Faux blackmailed Conrad, it’s better that Conrad & Vic believe she’s dead so they won’t go after her!

• Alichat says:

Liz – Great point! I forgot that in my reply…but based upon Conrad’s comment that they have a problem, I imagine that will be the rationalization for faking her death. Jack and Carl will be safer if the Greysons think she’s dead.

• Anna says:

Have you seen some of the pics of episode 14? Jack’s definitely alive. The Graysons are attending the funerals, so is Charlotte very sad. I think both the Ryan bro and Amanda die.

• Pama says:

Fauxamanda has signed on to do another show, so I think she’s the one who dies in the explosion, along with Nate Ryan. Do we know whether or not Nate Ryan is married? Could explain the wedding ring.

• The letter J says:

If only. If they could throw in Ashley too, I’d be happy.

• the girl says:

I am seriously wishing there is some unseen twist that would have made it plausible for Ashley to also be on the boat. That girl is the worst.

• Andrew says:

Me too. Ashley Davenport has been so useless from the beginning. What’s left for her to do besides what she was doing for the Graysons before Victoria found out about her affair with Conrad?

Maybe — after hearing Conrad’s phone call to Nate after Fauxmanda blackmailed him, Ashley follows Nate onto the boat to try and convince him to forget about their plans for the shore front? I’d believe anything in order for the showrunners to get rid of her. They kind of have too many characters anyway.

• Carla G says:

I agree with you!! Thought the same.

7. a says:

Was the entire Initiative plotline this season redeemed by Victoria killing Helen? No.

But it came damn close and it was so satisfying.

8. Fabe says:

I really hope that Amanda doesn’t die. I actually like her character, and I’m not mad at her for fooling Jack. Although Jack believes he has this past with her, it is her that he loves. It’s her personality, it’s her who he lives with everyday. He wouldn’t marry Amanda if he didn’t have true feelings for her. I also loved how crazy and happy Victoria looked when she killed Helen.

9. Leondre says:

I missed it. Was it a good episode?

10. Kati says:

I totally agree…best episode ever! Bring on the rest of the season.

11. Mayam says:

Finally getting back to the basics. Jack and Emily NEED to end up together!

12. shuayb says:

oooh hot damn! Victoria may think she won but she doesn’t know that before Helen there was the White Haired Man, and after Helen, they’ll be someone else equally as dangerous. I wouldn’t be surprised that Conrad’s erstwhile OLDER son is somehow thrown into the mix…

13. mirvin365 says:

“You’re not going to shoot me Victoria.” BAM!! I actually laughed. How did the Initiative survive so long if Helen was such a bad judge of character?? Great work from Emily Van Camp tonight.

14. Robert says:

Based on the promo for next week, my guess is that Jack will be the one that is killed. Hate to see it because I like Jack and Emily (the real Amanda), but losing him could help fuel Emily’s quest for revenge.

15. Kathryn says:

I love Emily and Aidan together.. I feel like he knows who she is, understands her and really cares about her. Plus, I think they have great chemistry. It was so sweet when he was standing on the cliff looking down at her during the wedding and even though she had been crying, she looked up at him, saw him there and smiled just a bit… as if she was comforted and happy to see him there.

I liked Jack and Emily together in the beginning… but I feel like that ship has sailed (both literally and figuratively!). Jack seems very happy with Faux Amanda (the one he has a relationship with now) and the life they are building together (assuming they both survive the boat trip)… and I just don’t see Emily and Jack together anymore. I feel like the affection and chemistry they had in the beginning has faded.

So, I hope Aidan and Emily’s relationship and bond keeps growing… that he really is there for her… and that they both remain open and honest with each other. Plus, I hope he keeps whispering sweet nothings to her in his sexy accent.. :)….

• Anna says:

Long life to Aidily indeed!

• Bellaz says:

Definitely agree. I was a huge Jack/Emily fan from the start but once Aiden entered the picture that quickly became a thing of the past. Love Aiden and Emily :)

• BonesForever says:

You know, I’m starting not to care about anybody together with anyone, except I want Jack to be happy. He’s the only truly good character in this morass. I would still kind of like Emily with Jack because he was her true love, but I really dislike Faux Amanda, and Aidan (sorry Aidan shippers!). Aidan treats Emily too diffidently, doesn’t seem to really love her. Daniel was at least trying to protect Emily.They did too effective a job in making me dislike Faux Amanda and Aidan. I did enjoy Victoria offing Helen. And for goodness sake–get rid of Ashley. She’s such a weasel! And I still think Padma is totally using Nolan and is another weasel.

• zoot says:

Yuk

Can’t stand Aiden. Wish there was a way that he and that Ashley could be hiding on that boat and have them both die

16. nikki says:

If Declan can’t die next week, I hope it’s Jack.

• Chloe says:

Agreed! I was shouting “get on board” to Declan in the hope that he and Jack would both get blown up. Jack is dumber than mud. He did all that babbling about never forgetting Amanda from when they were kids, blah, blah, blah & he doesn’t even realize that FauxAmanda is not really Amanda. So much for being “soul mates”.
      I’m still hoping he’s the one that dies. Did anyone notice if Nate wears a wedding ring??

• Bates says:

Yes it would be nice if Declan, Jack-ass, or that Ryan guy went down with the ship. And Victoria blasting the Initiative woman was priceless. I just wish that when Conrad came home and saw his wife and son with the dead body had said, “oy veh!”

17. Me says:

I loved the Graysons at the end of the episode. Conrad coming in having had a bad day, Queen V saying “Why don’t I go first?” pointing to gelen’s body, and Danail standing their shell shocked by it all. Great ending!

• Spencer says:

Yes I agree! That scene was the best! Overall this episode was really fantastic and I’m so glad Revenge is getting back in track. Next week I am really hoping that a main character does go down with that ship, and not just a Ryan brother. I don’t care if its Jack or Amanda or Aiden or whoever, I just hope that the show doesn’t gyp us.

• gdouglasw says:

The best line of the series, so far!

18. Andre says:

I think Madeleine Stowe may have just earned her Emmy in this episode. Her scenes were quite easily some of the best in this series: from listening to Daniel’s phone call and the flashback all the way to the murder of Helen and her casual demeanor thereafter. In a single episode, she encapsulated what Victoria is about, giving us a character that is both antagonistic and sympathetic. That’s some potent acting right there.

19. Jarrad Climpson says:

Jack doesn’t die from photos I’ve seen of future episodes- I personally think it will be Amanda :(

20. anil says:

Ok, Aiden def. has to be the one to die next week. It’s meant to be a death because of sacrifice and Aiden fits into that. He comes on the boat to save Emily but ends up dying in the explosion. This will make Emily more furious for revenge as she’ll be fighting alone again…it’s sad, I love Aiden, but its perfect for the story line. Just my thought anyways…

P.S. It cant be Amanda. Haven’t you people seen Season 2, episode 1? The dead person in the ocean is a MAN.

• Spencer says:

The writers of he show said several people go down on the boat…. The floating hand was just one person. Amanda and possibly others could still go down with it.

21. Shuayb says:

No I feel that its Jack who either dies or gets seriously injured…. In the promo it’s Amanda crying and saying that its her fault… I don’t think they will kill Jack just yet. Or maybe they will. Clearly for Emily there won’t be the happy ending….

22. bigdede says:

The one thing that is bothering me is that, the video they showed of his sister was six years ago. Did Aiden really think his sister would look the same from six years ago and not age? I can see if it was 2 years ago but six. She would have aged. Why didn’t Aiden conclude that from looking at the video that it couldn’t have been just 3 days ago.

• iMember says:

His emotions. He wanted to believe that was her three days ago still alive. He was only 12 when he lost her, and with so many years gone by her image in his mind could have slowly been fading. But mostly, he just really wanted to believe that she was still alive after all those years.

• Laura says:

He hadn’t seen her since he was 12. How would he really know?

• bigdede says:

I think a 12 year old would know that people age. He has aged. He doesn’t look the same as he did when he was 12 so why would he think he sister would look actually the same. I understand his emotions could have clouded his thinking but he knows those people were evil and sinister. I just find it hard to believe.

• Laura says:

I’m not saying that a 12 year old doesn’t realize that people age, I’m saying it had been years since he’d seen her (about 15 years, I’d guess), so he had no frame of reference for what she would have looked like six years ago vs. now. Not to mention her kidnapping, ill treatment and drug use probably aged her quite a bit. I really don’t find it that implausible that he wouldn’t be sure of the timeline.

23. Ben says:

It’s kind of a shame that Emily has become my least favorite character on this show. They’ve even managed to make me like faux-manda (and I’ve like Aiden for a while). Emily is the only one that seems to be stagnant. She monologues about doing something, then broods about it, and then nothing happens. Aiden’s actively investigating his sister’s death, Nolan is working out his spy mistress problems, Jack is confronting & fighting the Graysons, Fauxmanda is doing the same as Jack (just more violently), and obviously Victoria stepped up her game. It just seems like everyone is moving, and acting on things- everyone except Emily. She’s stagnant, and not like herself. She needs to get back in vengeful form again.

24. Elyse says:

nooooooo! please don’t kill Amanda!! then Emily and Jack could be together and i don’t want that to happen!

25. gdouglasw says:

When the promo says “Emily Thorne pays the ultimate price” it signaled to me Fauxmanda was to die. It also allows the Grayson’s to think their problem was solved.

26. dude says:

Amazing episode. I normally hate Victoria and I thought she was amazing in this episode.

27. Luli101 says:

I loved how Conrad came in at the end and said they had a big problem and Victoria said,”Me first!” So funny. I also looooved Daniel’s face when he saw Helen’s body on the floor. Conrad’s mannerisms throughout the episode were spot on. Oh, how I love the Graysons.

28. emma says:

AMAZING EPISODE! I’m loving Aiden and Emily, and Amanda should just stop putting her nose where it doesn’t belong… she’s not half as good a calculator as Emily is and she just screws things up!!!

29. Doug says:

These recaps are almost more fun than the actual episodes! Well done!

30. dude says:

I absolutely loved Victoria casually fixing herself a drink over Helen’s dead body.

31. Chicago Dan says:

FauxManda is the best character on what has become an otherwise bland show. Her relationship and history with Emily is part of the glue that keeps the Revenge going. Also, the way she is able to kick butt when milquetoast Jack just sulks. What is it with ABC shows and weak men, that women just fawn over? Take away the wild child and I’m done. I suffered through the first 12 episodes of this awful season for one good one, so it will be easy to walk away.

32. Gio86 says:

It was a great episode!!! Its back to the greatness of season 1!!!
    @chicago dan, do not let the door hit you on the way out buh bye!

33. kees says:

There is no way this was the best episode of the season thusfar. Not by a longshot. Helen getting shot & Nolan calling out Padma were the best things to happen in the hour. I have yet to miss an episode but overall, the episode was ‘meh’. They are dragging out these storylines to long and condensing others that deserve more exploration. Emily’s mom needs to come back, the red sharpie needs a workout, Declan, Ashley & Padma need to go, the Initiative needs to be further explored or just die off all together & Aiden can stay put (Em could use someone that understands her, good & bad, around.)

• Lyn says:

I agree with you except about Declan. I was so psyched for the episode and walked away like “so what?” Last year’s Fire and Ice Ball was so much better!

34. Lyn says:

I don’t know why people hate Jack and Declan so much! They don’t bother me at all. The one who bothers me is Ashley! She is the most fake person on the show next to Victoria! I am also not thrilled with Nolan this season. I don’t think the writers are doing him justice.

I think Fauxmanda is going to die or be injured and the Ryan guy is going to die. If Fauxmanda dies, that frees Conrad from her blackmail. The Ryan guy is going down simply because he is not needed to move the plot anymore. His brother will take over going after the Porters.

35. DeeeeN says:

Now that was what I call getting back your mojo..now here’s my suggestion that made me fall in love with the show in the first place:

1. Get rid of that Aiden dude, he’s useless, am sick of turning the volume up everytime he speaks cuz I can’t understand what he’s saying, ugh the chem btwn him & emily am not feelin it. Just let him go.

2. Get rid of that Ashley girl, she too is useless. first season she was relevant but now I forget she even exists.

3. Though I liked the porter brothers in first season, now they are getting on my nerves esp with the younger one whinning more than his gf(ex) w.e there are with each other. I find myself rolling my eyes or even changing the channel everytime they come on.

4.The relationship of Nolan and Emily has to come back..the whole reason I fell in love with this show was when I saw Ems and Nolan workin together, now that was hoott..the power of the SHARPIE has to come back. Its SAD how am startin to like FAUXamanda than REAL one cuz Ems isn’t doing what she did in the first season.

*JUST MAKE EVERYTHING BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS. STOP INTRODUCING NEW CHARACTERS UGH..AM GETTING LOST WITH ALL THESE STORYLINES. SO HAPPY VICS KILLED THAT LADY WHOEVER SHE WAS & NOW GET RID OF THE ONES SHE WORKS FOR AND THAT PADMA GURL*

• Kris10 says:

^^^ AGREED

• Jo says:

Finally, somebody else agrees with me that Aiden needs to go !! Doesn’t matter what TV in my house i watch it on, i can never understand him, and not because of his accent, because he mumbles and speaks wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too low, drives me nuts !! I have to read the recaps most of the time since I feel like i’ve missed everything going on between him and Emily. Please get rid of him, if not now by season’s end..

• Kati says:

From the very start of this show I have had to turn on the closed captioning in order to understand the dialog. Aiden isn’t the only one who mumbles.

36. Mona Hyde says:

Victoria! You go girl! WOW! Point blank bang dead! Loved it! Same to Amanda! She sure rocked Conrad’s world! Aiden is the most useless character – need to dump him. Too bad he’s not the one with the arm on the sunken Amanda.

37. Sandrine says:

I think the arm belongs to Nate Ryan. Just like Tyler is the one in the white dinner jacket who was shot in season 1.

38. TaiBHSeaR says:

“Side note: Infinity?! Infinity, Emily?! No numbers? Not even Yahoo would accept that as a stable password!” Just my thoughts!!! XDD

39. Peggy says:

Great episode but as smart as Victoria is, why would she not realize that Daniel’s office was bugged?

40. kavyn says:

With Amanda’s upcoming death, I may actually stop watching the show. I ust don’t find myself interested in any of the other characters anymore aside from Ashley, but they took away season 1 Ashley and turned her into some gold digger…

This was the best episode of the season.

41. Jen says:

Jack has plenty of fans! I know I’m one of them. An earlier post said that they don’t care who he ends up with so long as he’s happy. I agree. Jack needs some happiness. I don’t think they’ll kill him off before he finds out the truth about Emily. It could be his arm next week, but I’m thinking if it is, he’ll be rescued. It’ll probably be Nate that dies. Just like the (somewhat of a cop out) reveal last year, it was Tyler that died, not a major character.

42. Lauren says:

I hope Ashley is magically on the boat next week and gets blasted to bits.

43. I too think it will be Amanda. Too bad because she is a great character. In the preview they are careful not to show the end of the fingers under water. I hope it’s not her though/and Aiden follows Emily to the boat and it is him in the amanda underwater.

44. MrsCharles says:

Slightly off topic from the episode… But does anyone else think David Clarke will turn up alive one day?

45. KevyB says:

They could explode all three people on that boat and it would only improve the plotlines. Not a one of them has been involved in anything interesting this season.