TVLine Items: Chicago Fire Episode Order Upped Again, Robin Roberts' GMA Return Date and More
NBC is in no hurry to burn through Chicago Fire‘s freshman season.
For the second time in as many weeks, the network has added an additional episode to the hit drama’s debut run. This latest increase brings Fire‘s first season total to 24.
Chicago Fire airs Wednesdays at 10/9c.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Robin Roberts is slated to return to her post at Good Morning America on Wednesday, Feb. 20. The comeback comes five months after the anchor left to undergo a bone marrow transplant to treat a rare blood disorder.
• Bravo has renewed Top Chef for an eleventh season, the location of which has not yet been announced.
• ABC Family has given series orders to two new dramas, The Fosters and Twisted (formerly Socio). The Jennifer Lopez-produced Fosters follows a multi-ethnic family of foster and biological kids being raised by two moms, while Twisted centers on an alleged teenage sociopath drawn into a murder mystery.
• Holly Hunter and William Hurt have joined History’s Bonnie & Clyde miniseries, Deadline reports, playing Bonnie’s mother, Emma, and Frank Hamer, the Texas ranger credited with tracking down the (yet-to-be-cast) lawless lovebirds.
• On Feb. 23, the occasion of Schindler’s List‘s 20th anniversary, USA Network will air the acclaimed film without commercial interruption. The showing will begin with a personal introduction by director Steven Spielberg.
• BBC Three announced Thursday that Being Human‘s upcoming fifth season will be its last. Syfy’s US version, meanwhile, is currently in its third season.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?