Good Wife Exclusive: Dylan Baker to Return

Get More: Casting News, Exclusive

The Good Wife Season 4 Dylan BakerThe Good Wife is welcoming back one of its slimiest characters.

Sources confirm to TVLine exclusively that Dylan Baker has signed on to reprise his role as the shifty Colin Sweeney this spring.

RELATED | Fringe‘s John Noble Heads to The Good Wife as [Spoiler]

Baker has appeared on Good Wife four times, mostly recently in March 2012 episode when Lockhart Gardner defended the maybe-murderer in a sexual harassment case.

Baker’s initial Good Wife arc earned him a 2010 Emmy nomination for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series.

Comments (15)

• Will Mamie Gummer return since her show’s been canceled?

Comment by Daveedt – February 7, 2013 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES!! I’ve been waiting for her since I heard about the cancellation

Comment by Sara – February 8, 2013 06:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously, this show has to win some kind of award for all the brilliant guest stars it keeps bringing back (and the new ones too).

Comment by Isabel – February 7, 2013 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YES!! One of the best guest stars on this show. I love how guest stars on TGW are not always a one time thing. Now, if they just bring back Martha Plimpton, I’d be ecstatic.

Comment by A – February 7, 2013 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • this! more Plimpton/Fox! I love the two of them together!

Comment by Lucy – February 7, 2013 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about FBI Lana Delaney? I need her back!

Comment by Karol – February 7, 2013 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome. He creeps me the hell out but he’s fantastic.

Comment by Ella – February 7, 2013 06:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want Parker Posey and Gary Cole back. I love Eli/Vanessa and Diane/Kurt.

Comment by nikki – February 7, 2013 10:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one waiting to find out what happened with nick? What did kalinda do? Its been like 4 or 5 episodes; they can’t leave us hanging like that!!!!

Comment by Karen – February 9, 2013 02:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bring Chris Butler back!!!!!!

Comment by Jan Wasserman – February 9, 2013 05:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I adore the quirkiness of Colin Sweeney! Paired alongside Julianna Margulies, Dylan Baker is pure magic.

Comment by Kari Peperkorn (@Glitterkorn) – February 10, 2013 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was really hoping that the writers would not bring infidelity in the picture again.. It was nice seeing them getting back together again. Do they have to have it in the gutter to get listeners, I quit watching last year because of all the affair stuff. now was enjoying a wholesome show about lawyers again. Suck it

Comment by DD – April 27, 2013 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Diane was the primary reason I watched TGW. Her appearance, voice, attitude, hair, and attire were all perfect. I remember her from years ago, liked her then, think she is even better now. Say it isn’t so that she might be leaving. Please.

Comment by Mary Lawrence – April 29, 2013 08:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post