General Hospital is continuing its trip down nostalgia lane with the return of Bobbie Spencer.
Jackie Zeman took to Twitter Wednesday to announce her homecoming, gushing that she’s “so happy” to be invited back to the ABC soap.
Zeman is the latest in a long string of Port Charles-bound GH vets, including Genie Francis (Laura) and Kin Shriner (Scotty) — who debut in the coming weeks — Lynn Herring (Lucy), Jon Lindstrom (Kevin) and Jack Wagner (Frisco).
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• One Life to Live alumna Melissa Fumero has nabbed the female lead in Fox’s buzzy Andy Samberg comedy pilot, Deadline reports. From Parks and Recreation‘s Mike Schur and Dan Goor, the project revolves around a diverse group of detectives in a precinct at the very edge of New York City.
• Dixie Martin might be on her way to Pine Valley. ABC Soaps In Depth is reporting that Cady McClain is set to reprise her fan-fave role in Prospect Park’s upcoming All My Children revival. No word yet on whether her on-screen other half Michael E. Knight will follow suit.
• Emmy winner Timothy Busfield (thirtysomething) has been tapped to guest-star in Revolution, EW.com reports, playing “a brilliant doctor” with a major secret.
• MTV has renewed its Southern-set docu-series Buckwild for a second season.
• E! has ordered a reality show — tentatively titled The Wanted Life — starring The Wanted, a U.K. pop boy band now tackling life in Los Angeles.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?