CSI / CSI: NY Crossover First Look: D.B. and Mac Make a Disturbing Discovery

Get More: First Look, Video

CSI CSI: NY SpoilersThis week on CBS, CSI‘s D.B. Russell meets CSI: NY‘s Mac Taylor under far from the best of circumstances — and TVLine has a first look at the horrific event that sets the two-night crossover event in motion.

RELATED | CSI Exclusive: SVU Grad Michaela McManus Booked For ‘Reunion’ Episode

Starting Wednesday at 10/9c on CSI, Mac (played by Gary Sinise) pays a visit to Las Vegas to surprise his girlfriend Christine (Megan Dodds), who’s there for a trade show. First, though, he pays a courtesy visit to the local CSI office to meet the New York lab’s Sin City counterparts.

D.B. (Ted Danson) tags along as Mac goes to surprise Christine at her hotel and grab her for dinner — but those plans are about to be put on hold, perhaps indefinitely, as seen in the exclusive clip below from Part 1 of the crossover.

RELATED | Hot for Winter: Your February Premieres and Finales Calendar

The too-close-to-home crisis spills over into Friday’s CSI: NY (at 9/8c), as D.B. helps Mac and his team try to outsmart the kidnapper before time runs out for Christine. Homeland baddie Navid Negahban guest-stars.

Loading video...

Tags: , ,

Comments (13)

• I sure hope this cross over serves CSI NY well. They need the exposure let people know to watch. Maybe this show can be saved.

Comment by paul – February 6, 2013 07:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope your right…I love CSI NY! It does well considering it’s on Friday night. I’m hoping for another season!

Comment by Tracy Hazenstab (@tlh45) – February 6, 2013 11:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I LOVED CSI New York… One of the BEST! Great actors…

Comment by Linda Miley – June 22, 2013 08:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I so love Mac Taylor – CSI NY has really been great this year. And I reallly like the addition of Ted Dansen to CSI. It has had a great year also. I recently bought the first 6 seasons of CSI NY because I wanted to see the development of the characters throughout the years. It is one of my favorite shows. Hope it makes it to S10.

Comment by majamababe – February 6, 2013 08:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So do I. I personally feel it is the best of the 3. CBS did it absolutely no service by burying it on Friday Nights 3 years ago.

Comment by paul – February 6, 2013 08:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CSI:NY has been my favorite for a very long time. I’m excited for the crossover, and Mac really needs a happy ending (as much as it needs a 10th season renewal)

Comment by Barbie Furtado – February 6, 2013 09:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Here’s hoping CSI NY stays for a season 10 because I’ve loved it since the beginning.

I’m doing to watch tonight then again on Friday.

I’ve been looking forward to the crossover!

Comment by Sasha – February 6, 2013 09:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The first CSI crossover I’m actually looking forward to. The whole backdoor pilots with CSI/CSI: Miami and CSI: Miami/CSI: NY were ok, (and lets not even go there with the ultimate crossover that was aallllll about Langston), but this is one I’m curious and excited about. NY is been REALLY good this year, and the original CSI has definitely been getting better since Langston is gone, feel like it’s going back to its old groove.
    So yeah, bring it on! :)

Comment by Dominique – February 6, 2013 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Missed the show tonight did they find Christine
    ?

Comment by Debbie – February 8, 2013 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • We just watched the first half of the CSI/CSINY crossover on DVR, didn’t know about the crossover. Does anyone know when and where CSIny will replay?

Comment by Terry Rutar – February 10, 2013 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Did theyfind Christine i missed it to ight?

Comment by Debbie – February 8, 2013 07:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVED CSI New York… WHY did you take it off?!? Some of the best actors out there!!! Now your bringing Under The Dome and others?!? NO way i’ll watch it… Bring back CSI New York…

Comment by Linda Miley – June 22, 2013 08:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post