The more things change — or Chang, if you will — the more they stay the same. However, Community, which (finally) launches its fourth season this Thursday (NBC, 8/7c), is about to turn that adage on its head with the not-so-triumphant return of Ken Jeong‘s Ben Chang.
Last seen living in the vents of the dastardly City College, the onetime troublemaker returns to Greendale early in Season 4 — but, alas, he’s no longer Chang. Instead, the character is suffering from — dun, dun, dun! — Changnesia and goes by the name Kevin.
Will the group embrace Chang’s chang(e)? Press PLAY below to find out. Plus: Watch the full promo for two spoiler-filled minutes of fresh Community footage.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• The Vampire Diaries’ potential spin-off The Originals has cast a witch. Per Deadline, Daniella Pineda — who this season appeared in an episode of Homeland — has joined the planted pilot as a witch whose magic “has been silenced but not snuffed.”
• Remember Fox’s controversial 2004 makeover series The Swan? Well, it’s baaaack — with a twist. The network has given the green light to Celebrity Swan, a special featuring female stars undergoing physical and psychological changes in front of the camera.
• Kevin Dunn has joined HBO’s True Detective, a new drama series starring Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson that centers on two detectives whose lives collide over a 17-year hunt for a serial killer. Per Deadline, Dunn will play the duo’s boss.
• On Sunday CBS unveiled its first teaser for Under the Dome, the new summer series based on Stephen King’s 2009 novel. Press PLAY below for a peek at what happens when a tiny town inexplicably finds itself trapped beneath an invisible barrier.
• MTV has given a pilot order to Watching the Wilsons, a scripted-improv comedy hybrid centering on a family that is part Kardashian, part Bluth, Deadline reports.
• Twentieth Television announced Monday that its syndicated talkfest The Ricki Lake Show will not return for a second season.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?