Hot for Winter: Your February Premieres Calendar

Walking Dead, Community, PsychI’ll say this much: February is a touch (or Touch) less busy than January when it comes to TV premieres, finales and what not. To be exact, by my own special version of math it is 16 percent less frantic.

That said, there is plenty to keep an eye out for during the shortest month, including new seasons of Community and Psych, more Walking Dead, the debut of series such as TNT’s Monday Mornings and The CW’s Cult, and at least eight finales.

RELATED | TVLine’s 2013 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Getting Cancelled?

Series premieres and special events are denoted in BOLD. You can learn more about most midseason launches using our handy What’s New guide.

RELATED | Midseason Spoiler-palooza! Your Scoop-Filled Guide to 39 Returning Faves

Now, click the thumbnail February calendar below, and save the dates!
TVLineFebCalendarR4

Preemptive P.S. My calendar-making skills are not infallible, so if you spot something that is (theoretically) missing, drop a note in Comments and I will (possibly) make updates as warranted.

P.S. No. 2: The tinted box in the lower right corner offers a peek at some select March 2013 dates.

Comments (44)

• COMMUNITY.

’nuff said.

Comment by Mellie – January 30, 2013 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes. This. Man, I am so excited.

Comment by Angela – January 30, 2013 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is great! Thanks Matt.

Comment by Kristal Ostrowski (@klover36) – January 30, 2013 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i cant wait for the walking dead to come back

Comment by omabin – January 30, 2013 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When is the voice back, go on and the new normal need it, without it, ratings are terrible.

Comment by Martin – January 30, 2013 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THE VOICE and REVO return March 25; added to tinted box.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – January 30, 2013 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finish Book??

Comment by Jen – January 30, 2013 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Read a book,…
    Finish Book…

Classic space fillers! Love it!

Comment by Scooter Smith (@scoboot) – January 30, 2013 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Body of Proof! Finally.

Comment by Norah – January 30, 2013 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I saw a promo of BOP that had Mark Valley in it. I don’t watch it, but might have to if he’s on it.

Comment by Tara – January 30, 2013 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ABC has the most premieres this month! It really will define how the rest of the season will be for them.

Comment by Zed – January 30, 2013 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bahaha. Loved the “Read a book” thing. I can’t wait for Psych and Community! Two shows that were supposed to come back during the fall but got pushed back for whatever reason.

Comment by Babybop – January 30, 2013 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • oh my god I almost forgot about Community, but yeah it’s been too long. I miss Psych & Community!

Comment by Maris – January 30, 2013 09:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HAHAHAHAHA read a book, nice one :)

But I’ll just go ahead and watch a new show thank youuu

Comment by Kresh – January 30, 2013 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Community and The Walking Dead, the only ones that matter. I am so excited.

Comment by Mike – January 30, 2013 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ‘Top of the Lake’ premieres on 3/18.

Comment by Jason – January 30, 2013 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Indeed; will fix (and add DOCTOR WHO) with next update.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – January 30, 2013 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Read a book” and “Finish book” had me laughing. If it helps, I know one or two (modern books) with episodic chapters that are kinda like TV show episodes.

Comment by Drew – January 30, 2013 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Doctor Who premieres March 30.

Comment by tsawaters – January 30, 2013 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Community! Let’s do this. Also, BAFTAs (C’mon, Ben Affleck and Argo!), Walking Dead, Talking Dead (how much mileage are they going to get out of the new hour format, I wonder), Southland (Dear Southland, I always forget about you. That won’t happen again), Independent Spirit Awards (c’mon, Moonrise Kingdom!), Oscars (c’mon, Argo and Ang Lee and Moonrise Kingdom for best screenplay!), Psych, and of course the most important thing of all…the Puppy Bowl. And I guess on the 6th I will be reading a book and finishing a book on the 18th. And when I say book, what I really mean is I will be reading Entertainment Weeklys and AV Club movie reviews.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – January 30, 2013 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nurse Jackie?

Comment by Ashley – January 30, 2013 01:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • April.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – January 30, 2013 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • THANK YOU, MATT!! :) These calendars are always much appreciated. “Read a book?” and “finish book” had me giggling. Love it! Does Doctor Who premiere March 30th? (I don’t expect you to change this calendar over it, I just wanted to add that to my personal one, if it’s a fact.) Thanks again. You are much appreciated. :)

Comment by Janece Turner Suarez – January 30, 2013 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m looking forward to:
    Monday Mornings (Feb 4)
    Betty White’s 2nd Annual 90th Birthday (Feb 5)
    Touch (Feb 8)
    Body of Proof!!! (Feb 19)
    Golden Boy (Feb 26)
    Also, love the caption for Feb 6 & 18. lol

Comment by nick1372 – January 30, 2013 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Community and Psych!!

Comment by JustineK – January 30, 2013 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Granted it’s not a broadcast or cable show but, for those interested, House of Cards debuts on Netflix on 2/1.

Comment by Ken – January 30, 2013 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m confused why it isn’t listed. It’s a pretty big deal, for Netflix and for the “tv” landscape in general.

Comment by Sareeta – January 30, 2013 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Simple oversight; HoC doesn’t surface on the same televis-a-vis-based Venn diagram cohabitulator we use to formidify the calendar. It has been added.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – January 30, 2013 05:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ditto, I was going to leave a comment noting it’s absence. Really excited for that one. That and The Americans, but of course, thats on tonight!!

Comment by Ryan – January 30, 2013 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Community, Cult, Golden Boy, and PSYCH !

Comment by Andy – January 30, 2013 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one that loves Emily Owens MD? And I’m not the CW targeted demo. I just enjoy the show and will miss it.

Comment by Ana – January 30, 2013 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ana -
      I like it alot also, and am sad it was canceled. It’s a bit of a kinder, gentler show that we need more of.

Amy

Comment by Amy – January 31, 2013 05:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Duck Dynasty comes back Feb 27 at 9pm.

Comment by MJ – January 30, 2013 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Haha “Read a book…” and “Finish book”. Loved those ones.
    Only Psych and SMASH for me as well as Grammy’s and Oscars

Comment by A – January 30, 2013 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m most excited for House of Cards. I thought Monday Mornings would just be another medical procedural, but based on the latest trailer they’re running, it might be something different since it apparently focuses on what happens when a doctor screws up.

Comment by Sareeta – January 30, 2013 05:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DOCTOR WHO, MARCH 30!

Comment by Emily – January 30, 2013 05:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, as indiculated above, it will be added (though the true, genuine, most heartfelt purpose of this post is February dates. Maybe we’ll just cease offering the “snapshot” view of the following month.).

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – January 30, 2013 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Sorry, Matt! I know March wasn’t meant to be all-inclusive. Doctor Who is my highlight, is all.

Comment by Emily – January 30, 2013 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Also got overexcited and missed all the previous mentions while skimming the comments. Sorry, guys.

Comment by Emily – January 30, 2013 06:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt – great Feb calendar. In the March 2013 box can you please add: GRIMM returns 3/8 and Doctor Who returns 3/30? Thanks!

Comment by TVDIVA – January 31, 2013 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So Elementary only has one show in Feb? That seems sort of lazy, CBS.

Comment by TSCI – February 2, 2013 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t click on calendar

Comment by @Bostonsportz – February 4, 2013 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post