30 Rock Series Finale Photos Reveal Double Hitlers, Sex Crimes, a Gospel Choir and More

Yes, we have seen the hour-long 30 Rock series finale airing this Thursday at 8/7c. And with that DVD came a medium-sized list of things that show bosses Tina Fey and Robert Carlock kindly asked not to be revealed.

But as far as I can tell, the photos here, furnished by NBC itself, run afoul of exactly zero of those Do Not Spoil demands.

VIDEO | 30 Rock Exclusive: Did Tina Fey Ever Go to There? Burning Qs Answered!

That said, we’ll simply let the pictures do the talking (with mild assists from captions).

Tags: , ,

Comments (7)

• wow! this looks pretty spectacular.

I hope the series finale won’t disappoint!

Comment by goldfish – January 30, 2013 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I only just discovered 30 Rock late last year (something I am ashamed to admit) so have had a few glorious weeks of watching all 7 seasons, going on a 30 Rock bender like that has got to result in some pretty intense withdrawals. I’m definitely going to miss it :(.

Comment by Hannah – January 30, 2013 08:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hannah, I only discovered it last year too and quickly fell in love with it. It is the weirdest, most delightful show ever. Going to miss it so much :(

Comment by heather – January 30, 2013 08:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope they brought their A game for the finale, because this season so far has felt like none of them give a crap anymore. Last weeks episode was absolutely terrible.

Comment by Brian (@TheFifthDoctor) – January 30, 2013 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Detective Munch!!!

that is all…

Comment by Jess – January 30, 2013 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • God I’m going to miss this show.

Comment by D'Arcy – January 30, 2013 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want to see Josh back for the final episode

Comment by ggny – January 30, 2013 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post