Exclusive

Revolution Exclusive: 24 Alum Annie Wersching Cast as [Spoiler]'s First Love

Revolution Casting News: Annie WerschingStop me if you’ve heard this before, but: One of 24 crimestopper Jack Bauer’s love interests has landed a role on NBC’s Revolution.

TVLine has learned that Annie Wersching, who played 24 FBI agent Renee Walker, will guest-star on TV’s highest-rated freshman drama as Emma, who was Miles Matheson’s first love — and also the first object of Sebastian Monroe’s obsession. When Emma resurfaces in the current timeline, it sets the stage for a dramatic confrontation between the gentleman frenemies.

RELATED | Revolution: 6 Electrifying Scoops on What’s to Come! Plus — Watch the Spring Trailer!

As alluded to above, Wersching is the third 24 alumna to appear on Revolution. Kim Raver recurs as Captain Neville’s wife, while Leslie Hope recently booked a multi-episode arc as the president of the Georgia Federation. (The connective tissue: Onetime 24 EP Jon Cassar directs for Revolution.)

Revolution returns from hiatus on March 25, with Episode 11. Wersching appears in Episode 15 — as does Hope.

Wersching will be hard to miss this winter/spring, with a season-opening arc on ABC’s Body of Proof, multiple episodes of TNT’s Dallas and a guest-starring turn opposite Jack Bauer himself, Kiefer Sutherland, on Fox’s Touch.

Want more scoop on Revolution, or for any other show? Email mattmtvguy@gmail.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

1. Heather says:

I can’t wait for Revolution to come back on the air!

2. Figgy21 says:

I have an idea: Since the cast now includes Gary Matheson, Teri Bauer, Audrey Raines, and Renee Walker, they should tack “24:” to the front of the show title and get Kiefer Sutherland back to play Jack, have him bring back the power, thereby saving the world, again. If not, I’m good with just seeing these actors from one of my favorite tv shows back on a show together (yes, yes, I know that none of them were in any of the same seasons on 24, but still)

3. Patrick Maloney says:

This should definitely bring more interesting storyline and of course more Monroe, which is good

4. Shaun says:

Oh Annie,I missed you lovely lady.

5. doughboy says:

Spoiler: Revolution will be canceled in May 2013

6. Marie-Eve says:

The one good thing in this is it means more Monroe, my favorite character. But the whole triangle is so cliched and tired. And Miles already has the Nora and possibly Rachel angle (even though Rachel and Bass have way more chemistry). Enough already.

• nyxie says:

I agree with you Marie-Eve. I’m a huge fan of this show, but this love triangle thing is so stupid. I was fine with Nora as long as they kept the relationship subtle and in the background. They could have thought of something better than this triangle to give us a new Miles/Monroe confrontation.

7. cescomtl says:

Though not a regular, Reed Diamond (Sgt Wheatley, traitor in the Kashmir episode) was also on 24.

8. Jeb says:

Okay. And Billy Burke (Miles Matheson) played a recurring role in 24, Season 2. Duh.

9. joss says:

Where was Michael Sutherlands credit? (Revolution. Pub 2007)

10. You’re doing a better thing. To have Kim Raver, Leslie Hope, Annie Wersching and Billy Burke in the same show is over pleasing. I really need to see it as soon as possible!

11. She is one of the well-shaped beautiful women I have ever seen. Good luck my Dear!

12. Kirsty Wright says:

Plus Randall Flynn and Dan Jenkins. And I’m sure I’ve seen a few other ’24’ actors in smaller roles in ‘Revolution’

13. Sasha says:

Made no sense. Why did she cheat on Miles? Why would Miles care for her at all knowing this? What happened to engagement? Stupid. Annoying character.

14. Sasha says:

Should develop the Miles-Nora romance and stop the silly triangles. Especially Rachel as a love interest of Miles is completely unbelievable.

15. Jamison says:

You also want to avoid combining certain chemicals that can create toxic gases, so
    only use chemicals that have been infected with mold, you have little vampires who have other plans.
    Air filters inside vacuum cleaners and air conditioners should be checked mold epa regularly for black mold removal gear.

If you choose to clean your carpet mold, you can take precautions to prevent a future occurrence.
    Rhizopus stolonifer is the most natural way of mold remediation is the process
    of plastic mold.