Nashville Hot Shots: When Avery and Gunnar Come to Bloody Blows, Scarlett Gives a Little TLC

For those of you who’ve ever had the urge to punch Nashville‘s Avery in the face, today’s about to become a very good day.

The photos in the gallery below are from the ABC drama’s Feb. 6 episode (10/9c), in which a financially strapped Scarlett accepts a generous offer from her hot pal Gunnar. Given the moving boxes in these shots, we’re going to take a wild guess and say that the two work out some kind of new living arrangement… and you just know that’s going to irk Avery in the extreme.

RELATED | PaleyFest 2013 Line-Up Unveiled: Walking Dead, Community, Nashville, Parenthood and More!

Click through the pictures below, then hit the comments: Is it wrong to be happy that the situation apparently comes to fisticuffs?

Tags: ,

Comments (10)

• YES! Avery deserves it. I don’t even know yet what the fight’s about and I already know he does.

Comment by the girl – January 28, 2013 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s about time!

Comment by Margie – January 28, 2013 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aw, Gunnar and Scarlett are so cute together.

Comment by phamster – January 28, 2013 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I adore Gunner.

Comment by Paige – January 28, 2013 01:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love it!

Comment by Christine Heeren (@thrillcats) – January 28, 2013 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love, love, love Gunner!!! So hot and great!!! Avery deserves whatever he has coming to him!!!

Comment by Rebecca – January 28, 2013 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Scarlett gets on every nerve I have. But I hate Avery even more.

Comment by Bobby Milford – January 28, 2013 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank God! Finally! haha Avery is literally the worst

And the last picture is very intriguing! I hope they let the Scarlett and Gunnar story proceed at a slow burn and really build it as something rather than have them get together as soon as she’s done with Avery for good. I love the idea of them as young Rayna and Deacon, who in my mind at least, fell in love through their songs.

Comment by KK – January 28, 2013 07:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Personally I’d rather Gunnar get punched, but I’m biased since I find Avery’s character way more interesting. Gunner and Scarlett both annoy the crap outta me.

Comment by Rain – January 29, 2013 08:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Frankly Scarlett, make up your mind.

Comment by MrTemecula – January 29, 2013 08:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post