Doctor Who's Season 7 to Resume on March 30

Doctor Who Season 7 Return DateWhovians, mark your calendars.

The second half of Doctor Who‘s seventh season will premiere Saturday, March 30, on BBC America, the network announced Wednesday.

The upcoming eight new episodes will feature installments written by author Neil Gaiman (who previously penned Season 6’s “The Doctor’s Wife”), Neil Cross (creator of Luther) and Mark Gatiss (Sherlock).

Press PLAY on the video below to check out a teaser for the Doctor’s adventures with his new companion (played by Jenna-Louise Coleman).

1. mia says:

AWESOME!!!
    And I’m looking forward to figuring out exactly who Oswin is! Should be a great season.

2. Sheila says:

Another Neil Gaiman episode? Excuse me, I’ll be in the corner, weeping joyfully!!!

3. Adam Bramble says:

Not Patient. NEED NOW. :D

4. CB says:

fantastic news. Great show!

5. Mare says:

Now I just need Sherlock to come back, and everything will be great :)

6. Temperence says:

I’ll be honest, I already adore OSmin (and Coleman), and this trailer makes the season even more exciting. I just hope the secret of her existence is as interesting as my theories.

7. Rachel says:

still way to long away.

8. Alan says:

more jenna-louise in my life is a good thing and another episode written by neil gaiman is an even better thing, its going to be a long wait but ive learned to live with it due to community and psych being held back constantly

9. Leigh says:

I bet Clara Osmin is the long lost daughter of Dr. Who.

10. james jayjay says:

clara is Jack’s daughter,instead of not being able to die,she cant stay alive!

11. Camille jones says:

Good one!

12. e says:

This is the best birthday present ever.

13. Cameron says:

anyone remember the doctors “daughter” from when he was traveling with donna? I remember her. I bet theyre finally writing her back in as oswin.

14. Jacqqueliine says:

I like Clara but i hope her relationship with the doctor is one sided and much like amy pond and the doctor … TEAM RIVER SONG , yea i hope shes the daughter but he kissed her so that might be weird *Awkward* plus unlikely that shes the daughter cause she died and came back the same exact person and even if she regenerates she has to change form. i hope even Rose comes back and meets river song it would be so exciting! like how in Torchwood Martha comes back and meets Jack Harness. I think the possibility of Clara being Jack’s daughter is more likely but she also cant die but she only comes back to life in a different time. Man if that was it , my life would have meaning lol.

15. Kiersten says:

I’ve been a Doctor Who fan for a while, but I’ve never been anticipating any season like this one. I already like Oswin, and I bet she’ll be fantastic!! Go Doctor Who, with or without fish sticks and custard :)

16. whatever?
    shazaam
    thanks a lot
    bingo
    wonderful
    noteworthy
    shared
    liked
    loved
    and 1
    this
    there you have it
    excellent
    is this original?
    did you write this?
    1st
    why
    shareable
    explain
    want more
    require contact info
    should have contact info
    how could i contact youwill not work in Safari
    will not load in Safari
    CSS is messed up
    broken backlink
    dang popups
    originated from Google
    started from Google
    Stumbleupon directed me here
    found on reddit
    have a look at all this spam
    plenty of spam