Doctor Who's Season 7 to Resume on March 30

Get More: Premieres

Doctor Who Season 7 Return DateWhovians, mark your calendars.

The second half of Doctor Who‘s seventh season will premiere Saturday, March 30, on BBC America, the network announced Wednesday.

The upcoming eight new episodes will feature installments written by author Neil Gaiman (who previously penned Season 6′s “The Doctor’s Wife”), Neil Cross (creator of Luther) and Mark Gatiss (Sherlock).

Press PLAY on the video below to check out a teaser for the Doctor’s adventures with his new companion (played by Jenna-Louise Coleman).

Comments (17)

• AWESOME!!!
    And I’m looking forward to figuring out exactly who Oswin is! Should be a great season.

Comment by mia – January 23, 2013 05:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Another Neil Gaiman episode? Excuse me, I’ll be in the corner, weeping joyfully!!!

Comment by Sheila – January 23, 2013 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not Patient. NEED NOW. :D

Comment by Adam Bramble – January 23, 2013 06:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • fantastic news. Great show!

Comment by CB – January 23, 2013 08:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now I just need Sherlock to come back, and everything will be great :)

Comment by Mare – January 23, 2013 09:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll be honest, I already adore OSmin (and Coleman), and this trailer makes the season even more exciting. I just hope the secret of her existence is as interesting as my theories.

Comment by Temperence – January 23, 2013 10:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • still way to long away.

Comment by Rachel – January 24, 2013 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • more jenna-louise in my life is a good thing and another episode written by neil gaiman is an even better thing, its going to be a long wait but ive learned to live with it due to community and psych being held back constantly

Comment by Alan – January 24, 2013 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I bet Clara Osmin is the long lost daughter of Dr. Who.

Comment by Leigh – January 28, 2013 10:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • clara is Jack’s daughter,instead of not being able to die,she cant stay alive!

Comment by james jayjay – February 6, 2013 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That would be an awesome and interesting twist!

Comment by Sam S. – February 14, 2013 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good one!

Comment by Camille jones – February 17, 2013 05:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is the best birthday present ever.

Comment by e – February 18, 2013 06:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • anyone remember the doctors “daughter” from when he was traveling with donna? I remember her. I bet theyre finally writing her back in as oswin.

Comment by Cameron – March 4, 2013 04:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Clara but i hope her relationship with the doctor is one sided and much like amy pond and the doctor … TEAM RIVER SONG , yea i hope shes the daughter but he kissed her so that might be weird *Awkward* plus unlikely that shes the daughter cause she died and came back the same exact person and even if she regenerates she has to change form. i hope even Rose comes back and meets river song it would be so exciting! like how in Torchwood Martha comes back and meets Jack Harness. I think the possibility of Clara being Jack’s daughter is more likely but she also cant die but she only comes back to life in a different time. Man if that was it , my life would have meaning lol.

Comment by Jacqqueliine – March 6, 2013 09:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve been a Doctor Who fan for a while, but I’ve never been anticipating any season like this one. I already like Oswin, and I bet she’ll be fantastic!! Go Doctor Who, with or without fish sticks and custard :)

Comment by Kiersten – March 8, 2013 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    shazaam
    thanks a lot
    bingo
    wonderful
    noteworthy
    shared
    liked
    loved
    and 1
    this
    there you have it
    excellent
    is this original?
    did you write this?
    1st
    why
    shareable
    explain
    want more
    require contact info
    should have contact info
    how could i contact youwill not work in Safari
    will not load in Safari
    CSS is messed up
    broken backlink
    dang popups
    originated from Google
    started from Google
    Stumbleupon directed me here
    found on reddit
    have a look at all this spam
    plenty of spam
    mate would probably like
    undoubtedly
    syntax <3
    not too bad
    app please
    any apps?

Comment by Francesco Hamilton – October 14, 2013 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post