One Life to Live/All My Children Scoop: 22 Cast Members Confirmed for Online Relaunch

OLTL_Slezak_ArcherProspect Park on Tuesday revealed a list of 22 cast members currently confirmed to take part in its online relaunch of the defunct ABC sudsers One Life to Live and All My Children, at TheOnlineNetwork.com.

The OLTL ensemble as of now looks like this:
Erika Slezak as Victoria Lord Buchanan
Robin Strasser as Dorian Lord
Tuc Watkins as David Vickers
Robert S. Woods as Bo Buchanan
Kassie DePaiva as Blair Cramer
Jerry verDorn as Clint Buchanan
Florencia Lozano as Tea Delgado
Melissa Archer as Natalie Buchanan Banks
Hillary B. Smith as Nora Buchanan
Kelley Missal as Danielle Manning
Josh Kelly as Cutter Wentworth
Andrew Trischitta as Jack Manning

Additionally, Sean Ringgold (as Shaun Evans), Shenaz Treasury (Rama Patel) and Nick Choksi (Vimal Patel) are set to recur.

As previously reported by TVLine, Prospect Park owns first dibs on any OLTL characters currently making camp in General Hospital’s Port Charles; at this time it is unclear which Llanviewers (if not the actors now playing them) will need to return “home.”

Susie Bedsow Horgan (As The World Turns, OLTL) and Thom Racina (General Hospital) will serve as OLTL‘s co-headwriters, overseeing Jessica Klein (As The World Turns) Alex Douglas (Royal Pains, which is also a Prospect Park production) and Jeff Wilber.

RELATED | All My Children, One Life to Live Start Production in February, for Online Relaunch

AMC‘s cast list, meanwhile, only has the following folks on board… thus far:
Darnell Williams as Jesse Hubbard
Debbi Morgan as Dr. Angela Hubbard
Vincent Irizarry as Dr. David Hayward
Lindsay Hartley as Cara Martin
Jordi Vilasuso as Griffin Castillo
Jill Larson as Opal Cortlandt
Thorsten Kaye as Zach Slater

“More deals [are] expected to close in the coming weeks,” Prospect Park’s news release reads.

1. colleen says:

Are these shows going to be any TV network!

• Sheri says:

The rumor is they may go to a cable network. I really hope they do, and I think they will. Frankly, even if everyone could watch online (which isn’t the case), I don’t think Prospect Park would make any money with a web series. How in the world are they going to pay all of these vets after all? All the money is currently in TV. And I hear they plan to air them on cable. I hope they announce a cable deal really soon because I feel really bad for those who won’t be able to watch online. And there are a lot of viewers who won’t be able to watch online.

• Mary says:

I totally agree in Toronto we cannot get abc on line I hope goes to cable tv

• sheila says:

Touche! Why would Prospect Park not want to make a deal with cable tv, when there would be much more of an audience and more money coming in to their company? We here in Toronto are also real fans of All My Children!!!! Get a grip of reality P.P. :(

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

Folks, Prospect Park would love nothing more than to have a cable network buy in, to air the episodes after they have gone online. But it’s up to a cable network to step forward and make an offer.

• Bobbi says:

Definitely agree – many won’t be able to watch on line – at least on TV we can tape if we are at work.

• Jon says:

This comment makes no sense unless you think you have to watch it LIVE online. There is no such thing. You log on after it is posted and watch it at your convenience, at least up to a week for each episode.

• I have dish tv and there is a soap.net channel and it has 3 episodes per night starting at 1:00 am so I tape it and its old episodes and I am taping to keep and looking forward if it comes back to tv I miss my ALL MY CHILDREN, but am enjoying the old episodes too,

• Jan says:

SoapNet where I live airs Disney. So we cancelled

• I and my Daughter have watched All My Children for 40 years.I named my Daughter Tara from this show!I have Dish Network and sometimes I watch the reruns,but it makes me sad because I miss my Family.Please bring it back to tv,its not fair to the older people who don’t even own a computer! It will not work just being on computer or cable and not satellite!!!!!!!!!Bring back my Family,Ericka,Tad the Cad,Dixie,Alais All My Family should be the new name,they toke a piece of my heart and life and we want them back,because I am tried of all those talking shows and cooking shows!!!!!!! Debbie Gregory,Advance,NC

• Laurel says:

I would love for them to be on tv also, but not cable tv, just regular network tv…cause there are so many soap fans, myself including that do not have cable TV who can only watch them online. I know that they cant make every soap fan happy but i wish there was a way they can do it both on cable tv for the ones who have cable but not internet and also online for the people who have internet but not cable. I guess we will just have to wait and see how it all plays out.

• john and howard caylor says:

is all my children and one life to live really comming back PLEASE EMAIL US AThcaylor@century Link.net PLEASE REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE PLEASE VERY SICK RIGHT NOW JOHN AND HOWARD CAYLOR

• Ann says:

Whaqt about those of us who don’t have cable?

• LAURIE says:

Yes as Canadians won’t have any access to these shows if they don’t air to cable :(

• Deborah Coulter says:

Yeah Im sooo happy to see this!! i have missed these shows soooo much!!! Come on cast members!! Sign up!!!

• kathy says:

Put everythihng back inn the original time slots ABC!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jacci says:

I agree, put them back in there original time slots on ABC!! I have not watched the two shows that are in the slots AMC & OLTL were in. It’s kind of a boycott of sorts! :-)

• Gerry says:

I’m with you, Jacci ! I refuse to watch The Chew and whatever that other one was, first out of anger and disappointment, and now out of a “loyalty” to my longtime AMC & OLTL stars .

• Suzie says:

I am with you guys as well I have not watched any of the “TRASH” that replaced our Soaps! Truly garbage they replaced these two wonderful shows with! I do hope they go to cable I wonder why they cannot air them on SoapNet where I watch all the re-runs. So excited! I hope all the original cast members sign up! I want Susan Lucci and Walt Willy back!

• cybil fleming says:

I thought I was the only one. So glad to hear I’m not. I watched these shows for the whole 40 yrs. & out of “Loyalty” I haven’t watched anything on ABC since. All the channels they have now, all the cooking shows & prob. a cooking channel. & they take off shows, that can not be replaced. These shows have covered a lot of generations. My oldest daughter was also a fan. To all you people complaining about them coming back on internet & not T.V.. I just want them back!! & if enough of us fans follow them online, hopefully the stupid T.V. producers will realize what a mistake they made & bring them back to us.

• Geri Gilbertson says:

I refuse to watch the shows put in the place of AMC AND OLTL. I have watched them both since their start and would love them back.

• Sherrie says:

I have not watched any of the shows on ABC either since they took AMC off the air. I was so mad and upset and refuse to watch them. If my husband is on and it comes on while he is watching t.v., I make him change the channel. Loyal to the show always!! I am so excited they are bringing it back. I can’t wait.

• Vee says:

Ditto on that! :-)

• sylvia says:

I too refuse to watch the chew or any other program that comes in at 12:00

• Mary says:

I have not watched the two new shows either, don’t even know what they are!!

• i dont watch the new talk shows i want my soaps back on cable because a lot of people like older people do not have computer or not how to operate them

• Sue D says:

While I must say I am an avid watcher of ABC shows, I must say I have not watched any of ABC’s new daytime shows either. I purposely leave my TV on CBS all day now and have taken a liking to B&B at 12:30, very simple show, not many layers, but entertaining…and rather wathc People’s Court and Judge Judy than Katie. ABC could admit their mistake and put them back, now that would be Karma…AT the end of the day, whereever these shows are aired, I will watch,

• carol b says:

i too have not watched the show that took there place. at 1:00 every day my tv channel gets switched to nbc to watch days but i really would love to watch all my children and one live again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• cybil fleming says:

It seems many people have joined the boycott against “The Chew” & what ever follows it. Spread the word to all you know, turn your T.V.’s to any other channel than ABC, at least during the day, & hopefully their ratings will drop & they will bring our shows back!! The only time I have seen the crap shows that have taken their places is in the Doctors or Dentists office & I ask to change the channel every time.

• Virginia Herrell says:

I agree!!!

• Doee says:

I have not watched any shows that took over OLTL and AMC. I will wait for my soaps to come back on.

• Barbara Bila says:

I’ve boycotted ABC too! Why should I be loyal to ABC when they’re not loyal to anybody! ABC stabs viewers in the back!!

• Tracy Ehster says:

I haven’t watched ABC since they took All My Children off. I yell at my husband when he turns it on, then I turn it off.

• Rhonda says:

I boycotted them also, out of loyalty too! I’m so excited to learn they finally have what sounds like a good deal. I’m a big believer in, “don’t believe it until you see it”. So I won’t be getting my hopes up just quite yet. I really have missed AMC and OLTL, I mourned the loss of these two shows..

• colleen says:

I agree!!!

• Eileen says:

I agree… I havent even watched GH since AMC and OLTL were taken off. They were like family!!

• Barbara Bila says:

ABC does’nt know what it did to alot of people who loved OLTL or should I say ABC does’nt care!!! The idiot that decided these changes is gone now from ABC, he should have left a lot sooner! He did a hit and run! Now that’s bravery!!!!

• Aimee Vance says:

I haven’t watched ABC at all since they took off AMC. I blocked it on my cable box. When you flick, it passes right over ABC.

• maria says:

I am so happy that here are so many others who have boycotted, I am so excited to hear of the return of these 2 shows, I have watched them since they first came on the air, I grew up with these 2 shows, I just love them, can’t wait for the relaunch.

• Kathy says:

I’m with you. There seems to be a lot of us, why aren’t the TV big wigs taking a hint. Can’t wait till they come back, I’ve missed them very much.

• Susan Fritz says:

Me Too! I REFUSE to watch ABC’s 2 ridiculous shows that replaced AMC & OLTL.

• I agree. I was great to DVR them and watch when I got home from work on my big screen. On the internet I will watch but would rather be on tv. I have not watched the shows that took their place and won’t.

• barbara says:

yes i agree put everything back in orginal time slots!! also on soapnet!!! missing these shows like crazy

• Barbara Bila says:

Yes, ABC put everything back in it’s original time slots!!! Get rid of the Chew and The Jeff Probst show!!

• Karen F says:

AMC-Calling on Tad and Erica and Kendall to sign on….Pretty Please…Cannot have Zach and no Kendall. Tad we need you since Cara will be back and bring Dixie along so that we can pick up where we left off with the threesome. OLTL-Please have Bo and Nora’s son come back along with Destiny and the new baby. Especially since her brother Shawn signed on.

• Lura says:

Yes, AMC needs the old regulars. We must have Jack, Erica especially, and as many of the others as possible. The list of expected regulars is far too short right now. Look forward to a proper reboot. :-)

• joy says:

I saw a post that they are looking to recast both Mathew & Destiny. So the characters should be back but it looks like with different actors.

• Eddie Alderson is in LA with sister, Kirsten as she completes her run on General Hospital. I’m sure if Kirsten is returning, so will Eddie. I heard that Shenell Edmonds had returned to school, I hope if true that they could work around her schedule.

• Cassie says:

Kristin and Eddie both refused to sign on with Prospect Park last year. They both wanted to relocate to California. I highly doubt either wants to sign on now.

• Jeanne Godet says:

I so agree, when I first started to watch AMC ( after I retired) It was Kendall , Ryan and Greenly that caught my interest, I was so into it that I would schedule appointments at times that wouldn’t interfere with my show.

• Di says:

I want Dixie to be on with Tad!!

• LMk says:

Please also have John McBain (Michael Easton) come back. He NEEDS to reconcile with Nat and become a family again with baby Liam. That is one hot couple!!

• Tina Arzt says:

I am SO happy OLTL will be coming back! I have watched this show for 24 years…since I was 12! I really hope a cable network picks it up. And, I must say that I hope John and Natalie find their way back together :)

• Lydia says:

Can’t wait to see AMC again. Miss it soooo much :-)

• Aundrea Mccollough says:

Im so excited!!! I hate all these Baby daddy tv shows on now..

• connie says:

yahooooooooooooo! i’ve watched ALL MY CHILDREN since 1969 (i believe it’s first airing!) and i’ve missed it soooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!! please please bring it back to TV where ever!!

• all my children is the greatest i have watched the show now for42 years it needs to keep airing dont end were j.r. shot at adam and leaves everyone hanging have it run another 42 years with differant people playing the parts some will be passing

• Bonnie Ranton says:

If they put the show on cable, I’d be able to record it and watch it when I am home later. I don’t always have the opportunity to long on the PC, cause of other house hold duties… but I do have the TV on while doing my chores. Please consider this in your decision
      making, plus… more ppl have cable than internet.

• Maggie says:

It would be great to have these shows back. I’ve been a viewer since the inception of each of them. They’ve been part of my world through high school, college and my life in the real world. They were a great escape and I hope they return.

• Chris Rohloff says:

The BEST news I have heard in over a year!!!!!! I SO miss these 2 shows and the absolutely fabulous actors who star on them ! I will be watching!

• Randy Mitchell says:

I really hope they come back to cable tv. I have missed them soooooooo much!!!!!!! PLEASE REALLY BRING THEM BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sue D says:

OMG!! So excited OLTL… Love Vickie, David Vickers, Dorian, Bo, Nora, Tia, et al… WIll miss Starr, Todd and McBain (on GH now), but maybe crossovers can happen LOL. How about Jess and Nattie??? Matthew?? LOve David and his little bor together. Excited about AMC too, cliffhanger ending was awesome, need a JR, maybe Adam can recur? Love dastardly David!!!! and Opal’s quirkiness!!! I’ve watched these shows faithfully since 1971 (GH too every day) and so happy to hear of their return. Have Smart TV and DVR now, ready when you are….
      I still have the last five episodes from each show stored in my DVR, and every once in awhile I watch them :) Using Allison Perkins to tell the OLTL story at the end of OLTL with Victor alive was genius! Should try Oprah again for a cable network, was dissapointed she didn’t pick up AMC and OLTL for her OWN cable channel, but never say never….

• Alex says:

I hope they bring back Kim and Victor and that Kim eventually ends up with Clint. Kim, Victor, and Adriana are my favorite characters on OLTL.

• LMk says:

Get John back to Llanview stat! He & Nat have been through too many problems and too many others to finally get back together with their son. Talk about star-crossed lovers and soulmates! OLTL ended with them happy and should pick up with them forgiving and resuming their chemistry. Besides, it also beats the “vampire” thing they are alluding to on GH.

• Corina says:

THANK YOU GOD…and Prospect Park of course…

• Kay says:

Check out the Oprah Winfrey Network. They are airing both the new shows and re-runs of the original shows.

2. Jenn says:

Does this mean GH gets to keep Todd Manning and John McBain? They can take Starr Manning back for all I care…

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

As denoted above, no decision has been made yet. But if Prospect Park wants Todd and/or John on OLTL, they get them. End of story. (Actors Roger Howarth and Michael Easton however are not obligated to return to the East Coast to play the characters.)

• Jenn says:

Whoops! Sorry! I missed that line… Thanks for clarifying!

• Agreed says:

Here’s the problem . . . the characters are owned by PP but the actors are under contract with ABC. So PP can take the characters back but they can’t take the actors. Don’t worry. ABC and PP are working on a deal and I’m sure they’ll come up with a way to share. It will benefit them both to find a compromise.

• J says:

According to other online sources (daytime confidential), PP wants the characters back so GH is trying to figure it out. Maybe that is why Lucy mentioned Caleb?

3. Mac says:

Getting closer to believing it.

4. zakspeak says:

Tuc Watkins? I am so there!

• Tracy says:

So glad Tuck has signed onto OLTL & Thorsten Kaye has joined AMC. I really wish Trevor St John would join OLTL & Roger Hawarth would stay with GH (visiting Llanview for crossovers). There is so much storyline between the 2 Lord men that can be explored.

• Barbara Bila says:

I want both Trevor St. John and Roger Hawarth back on OLTL! I’ve watched them both since they both started on OLTL. I thought when Trevor St. John replaced Roger Hawarth as Todd, that he wasn’t going to be as good, but he was!!! I think Michael Easton belongs back on OLTL. John and Natalie belong back together, after all they have a baby!!!

• LMK says:

You are SO right Barbara……Natalie has spunk, spit and is a firery redhead with a go gettem attitude. There is no way she would get a restraining order against John (maybe Clint would without her knowledge), but Natalie would NEVER stand by and let anyone come between her and her family and then move on so quickly. AND, John would never give up on his family. Lets get Michael Easton back, OLTL back and on the right track again. We need “love in the afternoon/evening” now and with our fav actors!!

5. Paul8148 says:

I bet you Cutter is the one that Nat has hooked with (if you following through General Hospital)

6. ADC says:

Yesss!!! The OLTL cast list sounds great. I really hope John and Todd come home to Llanview (and are played by ME and RH).

7. m180 says:

What’s the deal with Tomas/Lorenzo (aka Ted King)? Is he going to be on GH, or is he now going back to OLTL?

• Agreed says:

I’m very curious about this one too. Since GH has established that Tomas and Lorenzo are the same person, who owns the character? Lorenzo was created by GH so PP has no rights to him but they do have rights over Tomas. Tricky situation. They may have to change the story and make them not the same person after all. Perhaps Luis, Lorenzo and Tomas were triplets. LOL!

8. Sheri says:

So far, I really like this list, especially the OLTL list. For OLTL, I hope Ilene Kristen signs on as Roxy- she’s SO FUN! And a wonderful actress. It also would be great if Trevor St John came back to OLTL.
    For AMC, I’d love to see Lucci and Michael E Knight and Bobbie Eakes added to that list. I would love for Jamie Luner to return as Liza too. Christina Lind as Bianca…etc. AMC still needs a bunch more people.

I’ll say it again….cable, cable, cable. I hope AMC & OLTL go there so everyone can watch.

• Ella says:

MUST have Roxy!!!!!! Illene Kristen needs to sign up ASAP. Her scenes with Tuck Watkins at the end of OLTL were incredible. Both are funny as heck and need to be part of the Llanview canvas.

• TMW says:

I never believed Jamie Luner as Liza. Only Marcy Walker can play her.

9. Jim Boisvert says:

I miss One Life To Live,I was an avid watcher many years ago

10. Abe Froman says:

These shows should never have been cancelled in the first place :-(

• Karen F says:

You are so right. All this could have been avoided if ABC would have realized how many people were taping on DVR and watching after work. That was the pattern for my husband and I for many, many years. Cooking dinner and eating it with our AMC, OLTL, and GH. It was perfect and what they replaced them with has been horrendous.

11. Robert says:

Now all OLTL needs is to get Victor, Jessica, Roxy, Renee, Audrey, Tomas, and maybe Joey, Kevin, and Kelly and it will be set.

AMC is another story. I want to see Erica, Kendall, Bianca, Jackson, Tad, Dixie, Adam, Brooke, Jake, Amanda, Ryan, Greenlee, and recast JR and it could be set.

I want Todd, Starr, and John to stay on General Hospital, although I won’t mind them returning to OLTL to help set up the show. With them off General Hospital for the 50th anniversary, the show could really play to their history with Laura, Scott, Frisco, and who knows who else coming back.

• john says:

Im sorry. Web based ads sale very well. I dont think they would have any problems making money.
      Please remember the shows are now half an hour… they dont need a big cast !

• I Heart Damon Salvatore says:

The shows are reported to air with limited commercial interruption, if any. There won’t be much difference in length between the online broadcast and the total minutes of soap content on the network broadcast for hour-long soaps. There should be no issue with accommodating a large cast. Also, according to Soap Central’s write-up, PP has more funding than it needs.

12. Virginia says:

OLTL needs Trevor St John back!!!! We need to find out how Victor Jr survived! Too bad Farah Fath and John Paul Lavoisier (Gigi and Rex) won’t be returning… Maybe they can be convinced after a good kickoff from PP?

• I Heart Damon Salvatore says:

Nooooo! FF said on Twitter neither she nor JPL would be joining the show and I say “thank goodness!”

13. Hollie Dohan says:

So excited. Hope it does go to a tv or cable channel, but will watch them no matter what!! Can’t wait :)

14. May says:

Hell yes! I can’t believe it. I had given up hope. I am so happy mere words cannot express what I feel. I really really hope that they bring as much of the cast back as possible. I would love to see Destiny and Matthew’s struggle as young parents to bring up their baby. But what will happen with Star? I read somewhere that they had killed Hope off. Roger Howarth needs to come back as Todd Manning. I waited all those years for him to come back and will truly miss him.

15. Mekisha Hale says:

I think that the audience out there who felt it was wrong to take off the soap operas for reality shows,were very disappointed in the network not wanting to keep these shows going. Since the time the longest running soap opera’s from “CBS” Guiding Light to As The World Turns”. Then the cancellation of both “ABC’s soap opera’s All My Children and One Life to Live”. There has been this sort of anger from the public,that there isn’t anyone interested in soap opera’s anymore. That is so far from the truth. There have been a lot of resentment and dismayed. This latest news that both the ABC’s Soap Opera’s that were cancelled now can be seen again with the online idea to bring back the soaps without any resentment but instead looking at it at a totally different prospective. The idea to put soap’s on the internet isn’t such a new idea,but instead is a way to say that you can’t never get rid of something that a lot of generations have enjoyed for so long. If we can’t get the networks to see what there doing to a form that’s been around for so long. Then go to the internet it’s the only way to keep the genre alive and the fans who still want more of the soap opera’s.
    So I think it’s a great idea and will probably be a successful form of different way or new way to look at soap opera’s.

16. Terese says:

Bring back TAD THE CAD! #AMC

17. OLTLer says:

All i need now is ME for John! I love the picture of Natalie and Viki used as well. I can’t wait for OLTL 2.0

• LMK says:

Yes, I agree with you OLTLer…….we NEED JOHN to be in that photo too……Nat belongs with Liam AND JOHN…….Us fans have waited much too too long for this!!

18. Tina M. says:

I don’t think ABC deservies them back ! I wish all the soaps could be on “Soapnet”. It is a soap network, it just seems like it would be a great idea. I am so happy for their returns !! Thank you Prospect Park, “we” soap fans thank you!

• Ella says:

SoapNet is still on the air, in spite of word that it would go off air last year. I’m hoping it will air AMC & OLTL 2.0 – could that be the reason SoapNet is still standing?

• AB says:

ABC and Soapnet are both owned by Disney. Disney was replacing Soapnet with Disney JR. for whatever reason that did not happen. Disney owned stations don’t deserve soaps 2.0. Screw them, if the go network let them go on Fox, UPN or Pix to spite ABC’s foolishness.

• Cassie says:

They may not deserve them but that doesn’t mean soapnet won’t get them. Time will tell

• Theresa says:

Hope they don`t go to soapnet we don`t get it here in Canada. I did hear a rumor ( and thats all it is a rumor) that lifetime may pick it up. Fingers crossed. Does anyone know the cost to subscribe to on line soaps? I read Hulu was broadcasting and will we be able to watch anytime or just when it is being broadcast?

• Deb J says:

I seriously doubt that they will be on Soapnet. Since SoapNet and ABC are both owned by Disney, if Disney had any interest at all in these shows returning, they would have brought them back on ABC.

• Sue D. says:

I would be dissapointed if they go on soapnet. I have Comcast Cable in the bay area and they dropped Soapnet last January. I thought the channel went away, but based on fan reviews it still exists with some vendors.

• maria says:

Instead of taking our shows off the air, they should have put them on in primetime, when so many people are home, I am sure that the ratings would have been great, so they replace our shows with a food show, isn’t that what the food network is for.

19. Suzy says:

So glad that Thornsten Kaye is returning to AMC along with more of my favorite characters. I hope Melissa comes back as Kendal. Zach & Kendal are electric!

20. Jason says:

Hope Todd stays on GH. The others I could care less about!

21. Sandy says:

Oh my gosh! I still miss AMC so much. This is good news.

22. Sue says:

Yay, so looking forward to AMC. David the man we love to hate!!!!. Zack, OMG!!. Come on AMC stars sign up!!

23. Carlyn says:

Leave Todd, Starr & John in Port Charles….I love them on GH!

• heather says:

i completely agree with that!! i love john n sam. starr n michael n todd n carly. its not fair to the acotrs or the fans of gh. prospect park had the chance to work with them and blew it. but glad all soaps r back but leave them on gh

24. Juli says:

I want them all back on one life to live.

• LMK says:

Yes we do want them back at OLTL. Us loyal OLTL fans waited so long for John, Nat & Liam be a family…..Put them back together….WE NEED MICHAEL EASTON to return….

25. sheila says:

How do we in Toronto, Ontario Canada get our programs back on through Prospect Park?:(

26. TMW says:

I don’t think these will end up on cable because I have a feeling there will be more “adulr content” in them this time around.

27. Nkiru says:

This is my favorite show. Have not been able to pick interest on any other soap. Will be so excited to have OLTL back.

28. Doreen Keiser says:

Come on people. Don’t be so cold hearted. THE CHEW is a GREAT show!!! The people on there did not ask to kick the soaps off. Give THEM a chance.

29. SB says:

I hope GH keep john….and make him a new character…then PP can recast john with someone else…sorry the way ME is playing john now has turned me off against him returning to OL.

30. Rere says:

It’s about time….I’v been waiting for this day. Prospect Park Production will have made a smart decision in bringing back two of the most watched Soap Opera’s. ABC does not deserve to be a partner in this. I too have boycotted ABC daytime. And I believe that they will be sorry that they decided to cancel AMC and OLTL, the Chew sucks! I for one think that The Chew belongs on the Food Network. Thank you, thank you, thank you to all the stars who signed back on to bring back AMC and OLTL this is a great day!!!!

31. shannon postal says:

i was a huge natalie and john fan but if michael doesnt want to come back natalie will be just fine without him,I didnt like how gh wrote him either with regards to natalie and liam.. Melissa Archer will be great with a new love interest and sam can keep john they deserve each other.

• Terena says:

I Think it would have been a cool twist if Jason Morgan would turn up alive in landview with amnesia and fall for Natalie.

32. Just cant wait till AMC comes back on have missed watching them so much

33. Roseann says:

I have a question i know you’ll be able to watch it online as a repeat at night time for the people who work during the day when it comes online? I’m looking forward to the relaunch but hope it’s going to be Free and able to watch it anytime.

34. Rhonda says:

I never understood why people like soaps. It’s like a bad country and western song… This person is sleeping with three other people, this one with five married people and no one “really” knows who their parents “truly” are. Oh… Can’t forget the serial killer who turns up occasionally for intrigue. WHY??? Seriously, please inform me. Perhaps I could become a new fan. What do you get out of it?

• JLC says:

It’s an escape. We don’t watch it looking for a reflection of real life. We watch for the entertainment value and we suspend reality when necessary to further the story. Why do people watch Sci-Fi? There’s nothing real about that either, but it’s fun storytelling to follow. Ever read a great book and wish it didn’t end? This is like a book that doesn’t end. You want to know what happens next? Just keep watching. And after time, you really get invested in the characters and the couples and you want to see where the story takes them. It’s just another genre that we find fun and exciting, and the story goes on and on. Oh, and most of us like country music too ;)

• you dont know what you are missing

• If you can’t understand why people enjoy these soaps it’s because you never had an interest in watching from the start. There’s nothing wrong with taking time through the day and catching up on what’s going on in Pine Valley and Llanview. It’s like having family in other cities that you miss and can’t see anymore when these shows are off the air. What kind of shows do you watch that are more interesting???? Cooking shows are ok but you eventually get sick of watching someone making a salad for the fiftieth time and cooking chicken……Let’s get on with our shows people.

• A. Holmes says:

For the same reason why people watch ANY television show or any movie….it’s entertainment. I find it funny when people ask that question, yet some of those same people get into shows like Grey’s Anatomy, House, Bachelor/Bachelorette (and can I say that’s just as disgusting because you have all these diff. people kissing on people they’ve never even met before the show), Modern Family and the list could go on. Now, let me quickly add that I’m not dogging any of the aforementioned shows, to each is own…if that’s what you like then hey so be it. My point is, unless you watch only news and documentaries, you likely watch some type of drama/action/comedy and regardless to what the title of the show/movie and to what genre it is, it’s ALL considered entertainment. So even if you don’t like it, it’s entertainment and it just so happens that some people like watching this (soap operas) type of entertainment—it’s not worthy of an analysis.

35. virginia says:

please, please go to tv no on line not enjoyble i have bend waiting for this a long time i hope this is true. i was really hurt when they took the soaps off tv please tell me this true.thanks to the stars that is coming back thanks thanks

36. celmer taylor says:

please bring all my children back on tv all actors the same

37. Terri says:

I hope this does come back. I watched all my children and one life to live since I was a girl and now 54, I am watching general hospital and the only reason I am because of Star, John, Todd and occationally a few others. Please bring both back.

38. Spencer says:

I need Tad, Kendall, and Greenlee (and preferably JR) for me to start watching AMC again. Zach without Kendall is cruel. The aforementioned characters (although I do love Angie and Zach) aren’t intriguing enough on their own to pull me back in.

39. Kim Timbrook says:

Awesome, soap net should scoop these shows asap!!!! It is why I pay for the channel and have been watching reruns since ABC canceled my favorite One life to live….hoping Roxie returns as well! Happy 2013!

40. If it goes to cable, SoapNet would be the obvious choice since they already run episodes of All My Children (Monday-Friday 1am-4am) and One Live To Live (over weekends). As a die-hard AMC fan, I’m thrilled to see it come back, sooner than later!!!!

41. yes pls put it back on and the regular time.I miss those sh0ws

42. Cindy Stinard says:

I would love if it did come to cable, I am just happy to have them back!!!I watch all the old oltl on soap, I just miss them.

43. shump says:

I won’t watch them online unless I can stream them to my TV. That’s why I pay for Hulu Plus.

44. Linda says:

They need to be back on TV. I don’t watch the junk they repalced these shows with.
    I MISS MY DAYTIME SOAPS !!!!!

45. Marge says:

I am ready for them to return. I will definitely watch. Too bad they were replaced by the 2 shows one of which is already off the air and we didn’t need another “cooking show”

46. Diane says:

I am SO HAPPY All My Children is coming back! Because I work crazy hours and crazy places, I almost always watched AMC on my computer anyway. Thank you, and Erica, you have to come back too!!!

47. g doyle says:

what web site would you be able to watch these soap operas on

48. Bobdahl says:

I love Hillary B. Smith as Nora and am glad to see she is signed up! Go OLTL!!!! When will this start and how will we find out?

49. Heather says:

I have really enjoyed watching the OLTL characters on GH. It lessened the blow of having them go off air. I have read a lot of negative comments about Star and I just don’t understand it. I think she is a terrific actress and a big boost to my favorite soap OLTL. I am so happy to see so many of the OLTL crew signed back on. I can’t wait for the show to start whether online or on tv I will be a constant viewer! Just to note I too have not watched any of the junk they put in on the time slot of AMC or OLTL and won’t! I do hope for the AMC viewers that more of the cast signs back on, If they do I might start to watch that too. I have been watching these three soaps since I was a kid and I am 47 now. Such a loss to have them go, SO HAPPY TO SEE THEM BACK! THANK YOU THANK YOU PP AND THE CAST OF OLTL AND AMC!