Exclusive

Exclusive: Army Wives' Sally Pressman Snags Female Lead in NBC Pilot Joe, Joe and Jane

pressmanSally Pressman has landed the titular female lead in the NBC comedy pilot Joe, Joe and Jane, TVLine has learned exclusively.

The multi-came project, written by Joe Port and Joe Weissman (The Office, Just Shoot Me), focuses on an author caught in an ongoing war between two needy, flawed people — his wife (played by Pressman) and his co-author/BFF.

Pressman’s character, Jane, is described as a tough, successful business woman with a “soft mushy center.”

As TVLine reported in December, Pressman is set to reprise her role as Roxy during Army Wives‘ upcoming seventh season — but only on a part-time basis.

1. GeoDiva says:

Looks like Roxy and Trevor are never coming back from Washington.

2. Knesset says:

Wasn’t this called “partners” last fall? I love Sally Pressman but I don’t see this going anywhere. :(

3. seems like I will cut the cord this season with Army Wives, once Roxy is gone for good, I will too.

4. Linda says:

I love Sally Pressman!! I hope this does well for her, but I will miss my “Roxy” on Army Wives!! It won’t be the same without her!

5. jennifer says:

First Claudia Joy and now Roxy =( goodbye Army Wives

6. Anne says:

Will not be watching Army Wives any longer……Good luck to the show and the new cast and story lines.

7. Helen says:

Looking forward to seeing the new comedy with Sally!! Hope it is a huge success. Sounds very interesting and we need more comedy in our lives.

8. carol layne says:

All these years i waited for Sundays for Army Wives..Now that Roxy, CJ, Rowland are leaving i am to…. i just cant believe it, i loved this show… good luck Denise i love u too just not going to be the same

9. Excellent site you have got here.. It’s hard to find quality writing like yours these days. I really appreciate people like you! Take care!!|