Community Season 4 Sneak Peek: Abed Stresses, Britta 'Therapizes,' Annie and Shirley Pull a Prank

Get More: First Look, Video

It’s been a good long while since we last hung out with our friends on Community, but it’s nice to know that once the Greendale gang is back in action, very little will have changed. Need proof? Check out the following first looks from the NBC comedy’s Season 4 premiere (airing Thursday, Feb 7 at 8/7c), one of which finds our beloved Britta still attempting to “therapize” Abed.

RELATED | Community Sneak Peek: Dean Pelton Channels His Inner Katniss in a Hunger Games Spoof

The second sneak peek features a Senioritis-suffering Annie looking to raise some hell on campus before graduating — and goody-goody Shirley wants in! Their target: Dean Pelton and his car.

Press PLAY below to watch the funny unfold, then hit the comments with your snappy judgements on the latest Community installment.

Tags: ,

Comments (20)

• That’s October 19th !

Comment by anik (@11starthestral) – January 22, 2013 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Leonard likes this post.

Comment by Aleksa – January 22, 2013 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • SIX SEASONS AND A MOVIE!

Comment by Tom Charles – January 22, 2013 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I cannot wait!!!

Comment by Cecily – January 22, 2013 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love community so much!

Comment by leah – January 22, 2013 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am equal parts over-the-moon excited and terrified for Community’s return. I’ll definitely be leaving work early that night to get home in time to watch the premiere with my Troy and Abed in the Morning coffee mug in hand. I just really hope the beautiful memory that was Community won’t be tarnished. I’m trying to remain optimistic that it will be just as funny as it always was. In any case, I’m in it until the very end. As long as they keep putting out episodes, I’ll keep watching.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – January 22, 2013 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • there was a lot more than just dan harmon behind the greatness, all the other writers are still there. we have nothing to worry about

Comment by Alan – January 22, 2013 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • All the other writers aren’t there. Veteran writers Chris McKenna and Adam Countee left too, as did exec producers Neil Goldman and Garrett Donovan.

Not a single writer from S1 remains since Harmon was fired and McKenna left in solidarity. The only S2 writers remaining are Megan Ganz and Andy Bobrow.

Although not writers, the Russo brothers and their crew are also a big loss as well.

I wish people would stop underplaying the huge staffing changes on Community. You liked the first two seasons? Almost no-one involved is still working in the show. It might still be good, but don’t fool yourself into thinking it isn’t the case.

And the loss of Harmon in particular *is* huge. In many ways, he was Community, the guy who poured his heart and soul into the show and made it what it is. I wish people would not try to downplay his contribution.

Comment by Oliver – January 22, 2013 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I don’t think anyone is “TRYING” to downplay or underplay anything. I honestly didn’t know that many people left, and im a huge community fan and very tapped into the “happening” of shows and their news. I just think the news of Harmon’s firing over-casted the news of everyone else leaving, so Alan (and myself) thought it was just Harmon that was gone.
          Also its sometimes hard to get a read on when someone is TRULY the heart and mind of a show/movie/project. Cause its true there are a bunch of other writers not just him…we cant really know what it would be like if Harmon had written this season with all the original writers, or if all the original writers wrote it without him..what would be different.

Comment by M3rc Nate – January 22, 2013 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It’s called optimism, will it be the same , maybe not, but we can hope the new show runners understood the soul of the show, and it will still be great.

Comment by Mike – January 22, 2013 07:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • season one was the weakest in my opinion so i dont mind that they are gone. there is so much more to making a good show than just one person like the people who complain about harmon being gone like to think. most of the season 3 crew is still in place and thats fine by me because my favourite episodes come from that season

Comment by Alan – January 23, 2013 11:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the second video shows how much being part of a group of friends has changed annie, the annie of early season one would have loved nothing more than to take that job but now she sees there is more out there for her than just a job. good work from the writers.
    also nice to see abed still freaks over things like that, some of my favourite moments have been him freaking out over something.
    hurry up and come back

Comment by Alan – January 22, 2013 03:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • God, I love Annie. :)

Comment by Mike – January 22, 2013 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Annie’s the best, seems like she’ll get character development this season.

Comment by Erica – January 22, 2013 04:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i literally *just* started (and, ahem, finished) all three seasons of this show. please, god, don’t let it ever be cancelled. six season and a movie, indeed.

Comment by rachel. – January 22, 2013 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • pop pop

Comment by Tony Reed – January 22, 2013 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just over two weeks to go. About. Freaking. Time. I’ve really missed seeing it on my television each week.

Comment by Angela – January 22, 2013 11:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on Indoor Cat's Guide to Geekery and commented:
    I don’t want to jinx it, of course, but we’re down to only 2 weeks and 1 day!

Comment by maltru – January 23, 2013 08:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • great story bro

Comment by MariaSanchez – January 22, 2013 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tell it again.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – January 22, 2013 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post