Survivor 26 Pits Fans Against Favorites – See Which of Your Faves Will Be Back

SURVIVOR: CARAMOAN - FANS VS. FAVORITESSeveral familiar folks will once more sport a Survivor bandana when the CBS reality competition returns in February.

And, as was the case in Season 16’s Micronesia, those favorites will compete against a team of Immunity Idol-hungry superfans for a $1 million prize.

Survivor: Caramoan‘s Bikal tribe will be composed of returning players Andrea Boehlke, Francesca Hogi and Phillip Sheppard from Redemption Island; Brandon Hantz, Dawn Meehan and John Cochran from South Pacific; Brenda Lowe (Nicaragua); Corinne Kaplan (Gabon); Erik Reichenbach (Micronesia); and Malcom Freberg (Philippines).

SURVIVOR: CARAMOAN - FANS VS. FAVORITESMeanwhile, the 10 fans in the Gota tribe range in age from 21 to 44 and include an Iraq War veteran, a racecar driver, a fireman and a purveyor of fast food.

Survivor: Caramoan kicks off with a two-hour season premiere on Wednesday, Feb. 13 (8/7c).

1. Abe Froman says:

I just don’t get the obsession with the Hantz family :-(

2. Amanda says:

Go Malcolm!!!!

3. Ashlee says:

disappointed to see a Hantz back. Also some of these “favorites” I had to look up because they weren’t memorable. But excited to see Malcolm again!!!

4. John says:

I’d say just call the season what it really is, but I guess “Fans Vs. 3 Favorites, 3 Marginally Recognizables, 3 You Don’t Remember At All and 1 Wack Job” was too much to fit in the title sequence.

5. Sara says:

Yay Malcolm!!!! <3

6. Amiee says:

I’m just happy no Boston Rob.

7. Magically Suspicious says:

I heard through the spoiler grapevine that this particular Hantz return is one for the record books.

• Magically Suspicious says:

I’d also like to add that this particular Hantz makes me sad and I feel like he’s got some issues in life that need to be dealt with. I think being saddled with the name only adds to his problems. Willie and Russell seem to revel in the drama and notoriety, but poor Brandon really seems to struggle with being a good person at heart. As I said, I’ve been spoiled and, without going into detail, I’ll say that what I’ve heard only makes me feel worse for Brandon. I really hope CBS leaves him alone after this.

• Amy says:

I think part of Brandon’s problem was that he had so little real life experience, he had no way to cope with the emotional stuff. Not that I am justifying any of his actions. I really don’t look forward to seeing him or Philip again.

8. uhhh i recognize like 3 people XD this is sad I’d thought we’d have more interesting favorites but oh well. It’ll make for an interesting season. Also, welcome back Hantz. I actually liked the guy. Unlike his brother.

9. Lincoln says:

Why cant these reality shows stop recycling old cast members and just have an all new cast…. Big Brother has the same problem… keeps bringing back old players… IT gets borring and repetitive… it always becomes vets vs. newbies… lets meat some new people…. and please no more Hantz family members..

10. TMW says:

Except for Malcolm the male eye candy line-up for this one is very disappointing. Philip AGAIN? Please God he won’t go walking around in his underwear again.

11. David says:

I am very tired of returning players. Some of these returnees aren’t even “favorites” in their own families! The season should be called “Fans vs. Jeff Probst’s Favorites.” He is the one insistent on bringing back former players every season.

12. Vetle says:

I like all of them except Brandon and Phillip. zzz

13. Micah says:

So happy about Malcolm and somewhat happy about Cochran, too bad I’m not too excited about the rest, specifically Brandon, he was never close to a favorite for me.

14. wrstlgirl says:

I’m curious, anyone know if they are filming this yet? I ask because some of these cast members are tweeting. I wouldn’t think they would be allowed to have cell phones with them.

• Billy says:

This was filmed during the summer…they usually shot seasons back to back now and not spaced out to save money

• wrstlgirl says:

So are you saying that when Malcolm was at the Phillippines live finale’ he had already filmed Caramoan’s? I’m just trying to get an idea of how this works for a returning player, back to back.

• Billy says:

Yeah he got like a one month break…if even that…and then went back to film this season

• steve says:

Yes malcom had already shot this season baco at phill finale they shoot 2 seasons pretty much back to back now to save money so pretty much everyone won’t of known who malcom was

• If you paid close enough attention at the finale, when Jeff asked him if he’d like to come back, he was kind of acting cagey in his response about that. Keep in mind, the finale for Philippines was after his time in Caramoan (however long that happened to be).

15. Steph says:

How the hell is Corinne a “favorite?” The audience HATED her, especially after what she said about Sugar’s deceased father!

16. Jason says:

Hate another Hantz season, but it makes more sense than first boot Francesca returning. Seriously, WTF?!

• Billy says:

I kinda like giving a first boot another chance…I’ve always wanted then to do a season where they have the first 2 boots of a season versus the winner/runner-ups of a season and call it Survivor: Winners vs Losers just to see what would happen…or just a season of first boots because there are some great characters/contestants that got voted off first…

17. Billy says:

Its going to be a LONG first couple of episodes with Both Philip and Brandon around but since one of them has to be the first few voted out and it’ll be ok after that because if they aren’t I might not finish the season due to the fact I can only handle so much crazy on my screen at one time…

18. steve says:

Who picks these people as if anything id say I HATE every single one NONE OF THEM ARE FAVORITES

19. Ashley says:

Yayy Malcolm! Hoping since his season hadn’t aired yet when this was filmed that he is able to go far! And happy to see Andrea return, too. Everyone else, enh.

20. I am so excited for the return of Philip and Franchesca or as Philip called her, Franquesqua. LOL! Birlliant TV.

21. Stephanie says:

I loved Malcolm last season, I’m thrilled that he’s back!

22. Blake says:

If they insist on bringing back former players, they need to bring back everyone who was voted out first and let them duke it out. As for this lot, I’m extremely disappointed … I can’t handle another season of Brandon’s emotional breakdowns and Phillip parading in his saggy pink briefs. CBS should do us all a favor and blur that mess!

23. Aria says:

OMG THEY BROUGHT BACK MY FAVORITE, FRANCESCA!!!!

False. Francesca was the first one voted out during one of the most one-sided seasons ever with a super obvious winner. Chances are good that many won’t even remember her.

Also, I read a spoiler on the winner (not on a spoiler site, mind you) and am totally bummed. Makes the season so much less intriguing.

24. TheDude says:

Worried Malcom will be a target because none of the other returnees know him, as he just played last season which is like very short time before this one. I think he should team up with Brenda. That could be a dominating combo.

25. tarahealy says:

the season 27 or season 28 29 or 30 sourivivor should have the jt thomas mick brett john matt pativttti amanda chelaise chritstina grant kim ozzy shopie natile white rubret you could name it aLLSTar season 27

26. tarahealy says:

in season 27 season 28 or season 29 or 30 you should have the pete from season 24 matt from season 24 coach tyson trozayon andreA

27. tarahealy says:

for season 27 28 29 30 they should have keith from season 23 whintey from season 23

28. tarahealy says:

for season 27 28 29 30 seasons they should bring back angie from season 25 maclom rc from season 25

29. Britt says:

No more Coach!

30. Beth Jane says:

Corinne is awesome. Sugar was (and still is) hated by most of the cast. Go Corinne!