Exclusive

Exclusive Bones Video: 'Buck' and 'Wanda' Get to Dancing... and Romancing?

Bones Season 8 SpoilersBuck and Wanda Moosejaw are ready to dance their way “to the top” — and TVLine has a first look at Bones‘ trip to (into?) the ballroom.

RELATED | Matt’s Inside Line: Get Scoop on Bones Meeting Her Maker

In “The Diamond in the Rough,” the first of two new episodes airing Monday at 8/7c on Fox, Brennan and Booth reprise their aforementioned alter egos to go undercover at a TV dance competition. The ballroom forays within the episode — which has been on the Fox drama’s drawing board for years — were choreographed by So You Think You Can Dance alumni Dmitry Chaplin and Anya Garnis, who are also seen in this sneak peek.

PHOTOS | Bones Sneak Peek: Angela and Hodgins Get an Unwelcome Present From Pelant

Will a bit of the rumba set the mood for… foreplay? Press PLAY below to get a peek at B&B’s fancy, flirty footwork.

1. look like its going to be a fun episode!

2. Sophie says:

I think Wendell summed it up.

3. Luis says:

I sense a shark somewhere in the distance

• Chris says:

I don’t see a shark; I see the writers giving the loyal viewers a treat with a funny out of the box undercover episode that they try to do every year. You will have two episodes to check out and see if a shark is near because all I see is a clear blue ocean. I can wait to see the upcoming Bones episodes thank for the spoilers from TVLine.

• gail says:

You know what has jumped the shark?, the people who *still* use that term nowadays. Zzzzz….

• Jody says:

the shark is so old, it’s ”nuking the fridge” nowadays!!!

Anyway these episode are always a gift to the loyal fanbase.

4. Karen says:

love the undercover eps especially buck and Wanda cant wait

• cam says:

I want BOOTH to be my dance instructor. He can instruct me anyday!!!!! yowzier!!

• wendy says:

Get in line sister!!! There’s a long line wahting to be *coughs* Booth instructedI Bet Boothy boy made a mint at college teaching the ladies to dance!

• Booth.Be.Mine says:

haha!!! that would be one class I would never miss. And one I would never want to gratuate from.. Like. Ever. *Goes off to dream of dance teacher Booth* :)

• BonesForever says:

Amen! And the others are right. These undercover episodes are always a fun gift to the diehard fans! I love the Buck and Wanda undercover episodes, and the Toni and Roxie Vegas episode is still one of my very favorite Bones episodes! B&B are always so cute together in them, and they usually are at their flirtacious best!

• madds says:

I LOVE Buck and Wanda too. It’s cool seeing them take on different jobs and personalities with each undercover ep they do!! Bring it on!

5. Fiona says:

Finally!!!!!

6. taliesin says:

I always enjoy some Bones but I get frustrated when shows introduce great skills to someone that they’ve never prior portrayed in the series. I’d find it hard to believe that after 8 years that there’s much Booth and Bones don’t know about each other.

• madbengalsfan85 says:

I love the fact that Brennan and Booth continue to learn new things about each other. It feels very true to life…my parents have been married 16 years and even now they don’t know everything

• taliesin says:

I would think that if your mother never knew your father was a good dance after 8 years together you’d find that odd. :)

• madbengalsfan85 says:

Booth seems real hesitant mentioning things about his mother…which the dancing thing is. Besides, he never really had a reason to bring it up before now

• adele says:

Yes. Booth does not want to talk about his parents, it is like pulling teeth to get any info about them. And later on in the season we will meet Booth’s mom and find out why this is this case. The ground work for Booth’s mom has started!! woot

• frankie says:

IKR And he only taught dance for a little while at college. He probably forget he did it, lol. Not a big deal, hardly ship damage worthy!!! Plus Booth’s not a bragger about his talents unless the situation pushes him to it… Unlike a certain someone *coughs* Brennan, then the whole world would know.lol.

• Sara says:

Surprise, surprise! Booth and Brennan haven’t been together for 8 years… They’ve known each other for 8 years and they have been a couple for two years.

• I agree…I have been with my husband for over 21 years and I still sometimes say, “Wow, really?”
        Sometimes when you with someone and learn some things about them you assume the rest about what you know…hence surprises. :) But it makes life and marriage interesting. I love the way Bones and Booth are still feeling each other out. Plus they have known each other for eight years, but not eight years of intimacy then you have to give learning curve for Bones. She was not exactly good at social skills in the beginning and only slightly better now.

• 13BlackSkulls says:

Who says it’s a “new” skill? Personally, *I* find it rather hard to believe that in 8 years they’ve been doing ballroom dancing around the office and dead bodies on a daily basis. Exactly when would it have come up when they’ve been on the job??? The relationship itself is still relatively new, prior to that they were only working together…do you tell YOUR co-workers everything about yourself? EVERYONE has hidden talents. Even after eight years of knowing someone, it would be impossible to know every single detail about them or their life. That’s the fun of being in a long-term relationship, friends or otherwise. I’ve had two very close friends for over 25 years, been married almost 18 years…I know I still don’t know everything about my friends or husband, nor do they know everything about me. Finding out those “new” things about someone, in time, is what helps keep friendships/dates/marriages alive. We’re humans, and as humans, there’s a lot more to us than just a name, a rank and a social security number.

• taliesin says:

I’m simply saying it happens a quite often. They want to do an episode about bowling, so Booth is a great bowler. They want to do an episode about being in a carnival, so Booth is an expert knife thrower. They want to do an episode about ballroom dancing, so, of course, Booth taught it when he was younger. The writer’s fiat gets a little boring after awhile.

7. Begorrah says:

Yes, finally a little romance with my fav couple, although I love them together, they show too much of them as an old married couple, give us some romance, we certainly have seen more than enough from the supporting cast. Can’t wait, looks like a fun episode.

• Pat Gilbertson says:

I agree that a little more romance is in order. Also,, if Booth and Brennan do not end up together permanently, I will not watch another David B series and I like him. He didn’t end up with “Buffy” either.

8. Babybop says:

Looks hilarious!

9. Julie says:

yes, yes, yes, finally an ep where Booth & Brennan are front and center. woot!!

10. Mildred says:

I love this show!!!! B&B FOREVER

11. Alexandra says:

Bones is the best show ever!!

12. adrienne says:

Front and center, hopefully more than 5 steam boats!!!

13. Obssessedwithbones says:

Yes!! I love Bones! I agree they are protayed as an old married couple. Honestly, some of my favorite Booth and Brennan moments are from seasons when they weren’t together. I love them together as a couple, but sometimes I miss their little things like ice skating and getting drinks at Founding Fathers. Obviously, they have a child and their relationship dynamic has changed but you know what I mean. I also miss Zach! I’m just dying to hear what he has to say about … everything! Cam and the squint- Angela and Hodgin’s baby- Booth and Brennan in a serious relationship. Well, whatever I can’t wait for Monday!

14. There is nothing like a Booth and Brennan moment. I need more romance from them they’ve been hinting about the marriage so let’s get it on. Plus Hodgins and Angela are always in bed so why haven’t we seen Brennan and Booth in bed together what’s up Hart and Stephen

15. JoAnn says:

I love this show. Don’t ever get rid of it please.