PaleyFest 2013 Line-Up Unveiled: Walking Dead, Community, Nashville, Parenthood and More!

Get More: News, PaleyFest

Community - Season 4The Paley Center for Media has unveiled its full slate of panels for PaleyFest 2013, to be held in Beverly Hills this March, and it includes zombies, singers, archers and nerds!

In addition to the previously announced events for Once Upon a Time, Revolution, The Newsroom, The New Normal and American Horror Story: Asylum, the annual event will also welcome back Community, New Girl and The Walking Dead, as well as showcasing Parenthood, Nashville, The Big Bang Theory, Arrow and more.

The full line-up is below:

Friday, March 1: Opening Night Presentation: The Walking Dead (7 pm)

Saturday, March 2: Revolution (7 pm)

Sunday, March 3: Once Upon A Time (1 pm matinee presentation) and The Newsroom (7 pm)

Tuesday, March 5: Community (7 pm)

Wednesday, March 6: The New Normal (7 pm)

Thursday, March 7: Parenthood (7 pm)

Friday, March 8: The Mindy Project (7 pm)

Saturday, March 9: Nashville (1 pm matinee presentation) and Arrow (7 pm)

Sunday, March 10: Dallas (1 pm matinee presentation)

Monday, March 11: New Girl (7 pm)

Wednesday, March 13: The Big Bang Theory (7 pm)

Thursday, March 14: 2 Broke Girls (7 pm)

Friday, March 15: Closing Night Presentation:  American Horror Story: Asylum (7 pm)

Ticket and venue info can be found at PaleyFest.org.

Comments (20)

• No Bones or Castle? Sigh those were my favorite panels from last year.

Comment by Boothgirl – January 9, 2013 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Boo at no Castle! Looking forward to the Dallas and AHS ones.

Comment by Kendal Walworth – January 9, 2013 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Still pissed Paley doesn’t fly over to NY sometimes. Lots of NY based shows.

Comment by joe – January 9, 2013 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 1st: I watched Castle’s first season in 1 day and got absolutely hooked. I’m in the middle of season 2 but I don’t mind spoilers, so, I hoped they were there.
    2nd: Is there a way you broadcast it? It’s a bit difficult for me to go, cause, well, I’m from Argentina. Can’t wait about OUAT, TNN, TBBT, and NG.
    3rd: A general question: Are Castle’s books about Nikki Heat available in the US?

Comment by Olivia – January 9, 2013 11:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • look on amazon for the books, its the easiest place to find them

Comment by Alan – January 9, 2013 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • didnt realise how long paleyfest actually ran for. i see no castle at a convention again, does abc not want to promote the show or something?

Comment by Alan – January 9, 2013 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • aww no Castle this year? I really hoped they’d be there. last year the Castle panel was the most hilarious imo
    I’ve watched it at least ten times now and I still habe to laugh

Comment by ikes – January 9, 2013 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Castle this year…. I will not be attending.

Comment by shadow slocum – January 9, 2013 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is this final? No additions? Didn’t Scandal do a panel last year? And what about The Vampire Diaries? I KNOW they did!

Comment by Shari – January 9, 2013 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NO Castle….No Bones….NO Vampire Diaries…..holy crap this stinks!

Comment by Ella – January 9, 2013 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • how can there be NO CASTLE ?!?!?!?! their panel last year was so FUN and HILARIOUS !! i hope this list is not final and Castle and other great shows will be added..

Comment by ayra – January 11, 2013 05:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Bones??!! …bitchies :(

Comment by Karolína Krištofová (@Kaja_Kristof) – January 12, 2013 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Supernatural?

Comment by Cynthia V – February 3, 2013 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NO VAMPIRE DIARIES?! THEY WHERE HALARIOUS

Comment by Haven – March 1, 2013 08:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish vampire diaries were included I truly enjoyed last years panel.

Comment by whatsaywhat – March 2, 2013 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • you guys suck! no Castle or Bones! wtf!

Comment by Brittany Reid – March 2, 2013 05:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i second that, especially Castle

Comment by adina – March 3, 2013 10:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Are you kidding me? I was desperately waiting for The Vampire Diaries panel for a year! Thanks alot. -.-

Comment by RK – March 8, 2013 11:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Bones? Come on, they’re the best! I also wish it was in NYC.

Comment by Helen Tang – March 11, 2013 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Vampire Diaries was the all time best panel ever. I hope they show up next year.

Comment by gabo – March 15, 2013 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post