What Did Fringe Stars Hope to Steal from the Set?

Get More: Interviews, Video

_RXL6256x2Someone on the Fringe cast has sticky fingers.

At the party celebrating the Fox series’ 100th and final episode (airing Jan. 18 as the back end of a double-header), TVLine asked Joshua Jackson, Anna Torv, John Noble, Blair Brown and Jasika Nicole what keepsake they would like to “grab” from the set before wrapping their final scene.

VIDEO | Fringe Stars Recall the Show’s Freakiest Events — Including the ‘Truly, Truly Awful’ One

Among those questioned, one reveals that he/she already pinched a memento to remember the series by. A few others, meanwhile, share their perhaps-unfulfillable wishes, while Jackson names the prop he’d like to sneak home to scare girlfriend Diane Kruger with!

Press PLAY to get the actors’ answers, then share in Comments what Fringe prop you’d want to have in your own home. Coming later this month, in the final part of our video Q&A series: Your Fringe faves preview the series finale!

Loading video...

Comments (42)

• Can you make your videos and slide shows capable for mobile devices?

Comment by JennK – January 3, 2013 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Such a great show. With Ms. Blair’s new hair cut she looks like an adorable little pixie. John Noble is dressed for a great night on the town (with perhaps a uh blotter in his pocket lol), and love the sweet black dress. It’s a cast that’s going to be hard to live without. As for items to steal…wow, everything in Walter’s lab, the whole set of Massive Dynamic including Nina’s desk. I want to play with all those cool Fringe toys. lol

Comment by Vicki Owens – January 5, 2013 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree.

Comment by Lynn – January 5, 2013 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why don’t your videos EVER work for the iPhone iOS? Can you guys please fix this?

Comment by Locke – January 3, 2013 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • One of the funniest things, is that all this content is probably produced on Apple products, but you can’t use an iphone to view it, just priceless!

Comment by moobear – January 3, 2013 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Your link takes you right back to the story.

Comment by JennK – January 3, 2013 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anna Torv wasn’t in the best mood that night, was she? Amazing you got any response out of her.

Comment by gener – January 3, 2013 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I got the Fringe DVDs for Christmas and have been furiously rewatching while everything’s on winter hiatus, and I am going to MISS this show!! If Peter and Olivia don’t get a happy ending, I will just riot.

Comment by Katherine215 – January 3, 2013 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Olivia’s gun, badge and ID …. Sept.’s Fedora …… an observer-fied gun …… Olivia’s amber “casket” …. I could go on and on……

Comment by Andrea L. Sperling (@drebombay) – January 3, 2013 11:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yes I agree…Sept.’s Fedora…and the water tank in Walters lab :)

Comment by Merissa – January 4, 2013 12:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hey, I called dibs on the tank weeks ago!

Comment by neongreen78 – January 5, 2013 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d love to have the Bullet that saved the World… that Etta (and Olivia) wore on a chain.

Comment by Dark Defender – January 3, 2013 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • could you not get better quality than this? geez

Comment by Rocky – January 3, 2013 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree with Jasika Nicole!

Comment by BillieO – January 3, 2013 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • androids tablet, and too lazy to start the computer, when tvline will get watchable videos for mobile devices?

Comment by Nan – January 3, 2013 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The first shell of the first shot. Oh Anna you are so sweet and so adorable. :)

Comment by coil – January 3, 2013 10:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d love to have Peter’s peacoat. And the iPad cases from the Red Universe that Fringe Divison used. They look so cool.

Comment by Mikael – January 4, 2013 09:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would buy an ipad *just* to use that case. They really missed a marketing opportunity.

Comment by Nico – January 5, 2013 11:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for this. I just forwarded it to my best friend in Germany who just got back into the show via DVD. I’m going to miss this show and the cast.

Comment by scorpionglow – January 4, 2013 07:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What’s the point of making this a video instead of a text article, for God’s sake? SV;DW (Stupid Video; Didn’t Watch)

Comment by None of your goddamned business who I am – January 5, 2013 11:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The video player is in Flash. There still is no reason why iOS should not be able to play Flash video. If Apple and Adobe would kiss and make up, then the videos would work fine.

Comment by Jeff Fulton – January 5, 2013 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Buddy, adobe gave up on making flash for android, that alone is proof that it wasn’t worth it. So it’s definitely not coming to iOS, which is probably for the best. It’s not that apple and adobe won’t kiss and make up, it’s that flash just isn’t meant for mobile.

Comment by FedoraAmber – January 5, 2013 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would like the sensory deprivation chamber I built one in the 60′s

Comment by Richard – January 5, 2013 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would take Anna Torv home. As long as she didn’t do her William Bell impression too much. That cracked me up.

Comment by Graham Winstanley – January 5, 2013 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • First thought, was John Noble’s – the cow. But the lab – if I could take it I would never give it back. (that would include all the hidden storage too, correct?)

Comment by Cathleen Gilliland – January 5, 2013 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • From seasons 1-4 ( 5 hasn’t aired in Australia yet- grr) I’d love Olivia’s badge and ID, Peter’s silver coin, the bullet, and a ShowMe – Fauxlivias, maybe. A chunk of amber would be cool too.

Going to miss Fringe

Comment by Eliza – January 5, 2013 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would like the observers phone and briefcase

Comment by Nick – January 5, 2013 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Walter’s Easy Bake Oven

Comment by Kristi Cleveland – January 5, 2013 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want the observers’ high-tech folding binoculars =D

Comment by Hector – January 5, 2013 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You know, technically, those are just opera glasses and all the hightech info is added on the shots afterwards. I bought a pair of those at a flea market a few years ago and I laugh whenever I see the observers using them. Keep an eye out and you might find some.

Comment by Rachael – January 5, 2013 10:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The tech peter put in in his head for sure

Comment by charles – January 5, 2013 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Some red licorice would be nice! :0) Maybe a flash light, a piece of amber, a “resist” poster and a show me.

Comment by Mary Ann Pasqua Ehr – January 5, 2013 06:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The “Bell” of William Bell…

Comment by iPaa – January 5, 2013 09:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would take the cylinder that shows up in “The arrival,” that thing is awesome!

Comment by Tristan – January 5, 2013 09:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would like to ‘steal’ Walter’s brain and persona. And welldone ‘Astro’ for putting up with Walter!

Comment by Stephen Okechukwu – January 5, 2013 10:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That jar of twizzler’s that Walter kept his mind busy with! Also I wish so bad that Fox had not trashed the show and continued it. That would be the best of all. Just think how much more detailed they could have gotten. Now we have this dead space where the two universe’s went back together, the other Olivia, and the whole other bunch, Peter’s baby all of this just got put in limbo and I believe it was a hurry to get to a finale, because Fox did not want to further the show. So very sad they are so dumb!

Comment by Nancy Kephart – January 6, 2013 07:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would like that retro typewriter that could communicate between parallel universes.

Comment by JM2211 – January 6, 2013 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A chunk of amber to put on a silver neck chain. Or even large enough to sit on a stand on my desk. Cool. Yes, the video had poor sound quality. Thought it was my player.

Comment by Bernie Hoffman – January 6, 2013 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One of the best Sci-Fi series I’ve ever seen. Smart and a real blast to follow.
    If it weren’t CG, I’d bring home Nina’s latest Cyborg arm. That thing would look awesome in a trophy case.

Comment by CoDee (@Codees) – January 9, 2013 12:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Need therapy now. Don’t think I can cope with not seeing all the fringe cast. What an awesome show. Why can shows like Days of our lives continue on for centuries and a quality thoroughly entertaining show like Fringe be stopped well before all avenues have been explored. Sooooo sad.

Comment by Cheryl Vernon – January 14, 2013 02:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want Walter and his cow.

Comment by susanai – January 14, 2013 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post