What Did Fringe Stars Hope to Steal from the Set?

_RXL6256x2Someone on the Fringe cast has sticky fingers.

At the party celebrating the Fox series’ 100th and final episode (airing Jan. 18 as the back end of a double-header), TVLine asked Joshua Jackson, Anna Torv, John Noble, Blair Brown and Jasika Nicole what keepsake they would like to “grab” from the set before wrapping their final scene.

VIDEO | Fringe Stars Recall the Show’s Freakiest Events — Including the ‘Truly, Truly Awful’ One

Among those questioned, one reveals that he/she already pinched a memento to remember the series by. A few others, meanwhile, share their perhaps-unfulfillable wishes, while Jackson names the prop he’d like to sneak home to scare girlfriend Diane Kruger with!

Press PLAY to get the actors’ answers, then share in Comments what Fringe prop you’d want to have in your own home. Coming later this month, in the final part of our video Q&A series: Your Fringe faves preview the series finale!

Loading video...

1. JennK says:

Can you make your videos and slide shows capable for mobile devices?

• Vicki Owens says:

Such a great show. With Ms. Blair’s new hair cut she looks like an adorable little pixie. John Noble is dressed for a great night on the town (with perhaps a uh blotter in his pocket lol), and love the sweet black dress. It’s a cast that’s going to be hard to live without. As for items to steal…wow, everything in Walter’s lab, the whole set of Massive Dynamic including Nina’s desk. I want to play with all those cool Fringe toys. lol

• Lynn says:

I agree.

2. Locke says:

Why don’t your videos EVER work for the iPhone iOS? Can you guys please fix this?

• moobear says:

One of the funniest things, is that all this content is probably produced on Apple products, but you can’t use an iphone to view it, just priceless!

3. JennK says:

Your link takes you right back to the story.

4. gener says:

Anna Torv wasn’t in the best mood that night, was she? Amazing you got any response out of her.

5. Katherine215 says:

I got the Fringe DVDs for Christmas and have been furiously rewatching while everything’s on winter hiatus, and I am going to MISS this show!! If Peter and Olivia don’t get a happy ending, I will just riot.

6. Olivia’s gun, badge and ID …. Sept.’s Fedora …… an observer-fied gun …… Olivia’s amber “casket” …. I could go on and on……

7. Dark Defender says:

I’d love to have the Bullet that saved the World… that Etta (and Olivia) wore on a chain.

8. Rocky says:

could you not get better quality than this? geez

9. BillieO says:

I agree with Jasika Nicole!

10. Nan says:

androids tablet, and too lazy to start the computer, when tvline will get watchable videos for mobile devices?

11. coil says:

The first shell of the first shot. Oh Anna you are so sweet and so adorable. :)

12. Mikael says:

I’d love to have Peter’s peacoat. And the iPad cases from the Red Universe that Fringe Divison used. They look so cool.

13. scorpionglow says:

Thanks for this. I just forwarded it to my best friend in Germany who just got back into the show via DVD. I’m going to miss this show and the cast.

14. None of your goddamned business who I am says:

What’s the point of making this a video instead of a text article, for God’s sake? SV;DW (Stupid Video; Didn’t Watch)

15. Jeff Fulton says:

The video player is in Flash. There still is no reason why iOS should not be able to play Flash video. If Apple and Adobe would kiss and make up, then the videos would work fine.

• FedoraAmber says:

Buddy, adobe gave up on making flash for android, that alone is proof that it wasn’t worth it. So it’s definitely not coming to iOS, which is probably for the best. It’s not that apple and adobe won’t kiss and make up, it’s that flash just isn’t meant for mobile.

16. Richard says:

I would like the sensory deprivation chamber I built one in the 60′s

17. I would take Anna Torv home. As long as she didn’t do her William Bell impression too much. That cracked me up.

18. Cathleen Gilliland says:

First thought, was John Noble’s – the cow. But the lab – if I could take it I would never give it back. (that would include all the hidden storage too, correct?)

19. Eliza says:

From seasons 1-4 ( 5 hasn’t aired in Australia yet- grr) I’d love Olivia’s badge and ID, Peter’s silver coin, the bullet, and a ShowMe – Fauxlivias, maybe. A chunk of amber would be cool too.

Going to miss Fringe

20. Nick says:

I would like the observers phone and briefcase

21. Kristi Cleveland says:

Walter’s Easy Bake Oven

22. Hector says:

I want the observers’ high-tech folding binoculars =D

• Rachael says:

You know, technically, those are just opera glasses and all the hightech info is added on the shots afterwards. I bought a pair of those at a flea market a few years ago and I laugh whenever I see the observers using them. Keep an eye out and you might find some.

23. charles says:

The tech peter put in in his head for sure

24. Some red licorice would be nice! :0) Maybe a flash light, a piece of amber, a “resist” poster and a show me.

25. iPaa says:

The “Bell” of William Bell…

26. Tristan says:

I would take the cylinder that shows up in “The arrival,” that thing is awesome!

27. I would like to ‘steal’ Walter’s brain and persona. And welldone ‘Astro’ for putting up with Walter!

28. That jar of twizzler’s that Walter kept his mind busy with! Also I wish so bad that Fox had not trashed the show and continued it. That would be the best of all. Just think how much more detailed they could have gotten. Now we have this dead space where the two universe’s went back together, the other Olivia, and the whole other bunch, Peter’s baby all of this just got put in limbo and I believe it was a hurry to get to a finale, because Fox did not want to further the show. So very sad they are so dumb!

29. JM2211 says:

I would like that retro typewriter that could communicate between parallel universes.

30. Bernie Hoffman says:

A chunk of amber to put on a silver neck chain. Or even large enough to sit on a stand on my desk. Cool. Yes, the video had poor sound quality. Thought it was my player.

31. One of the best Sci-Fi series I’ve ever seen. Smart and a real blast to follow.
    If it weren’t CG, I’d bring home Nina’s latest Cyborg arm. That thing would look awesome in a trophy case.

32. Cheryl Vernon says:

Need therapy now. Don’t think I can cope with not seeing all the fringe cast. What an awesome show. Why can shows like Days of our lives continue on for centuries and a quality thoroughly entertaining show like Fringe be stopped well before all avenues have been explored. Sooooo sad.

33. susanai says:

I want Walter and his cow.