Exclusive Days of Our Lives First Look: Nadia Bjorlin's Chloe Is Back — With a Bombshell

Days of Our Lives‘ Chloe resurfaces in Salem this Friday, and she’s got more to unload than just luggage.

As seen in this exclusive clip of Nadia Bjorlin‘s return to the NBC sudser, Chloe’s first stop is to see Daniel — who obviously was expecting someone else (Jennifer, perhaps?) on his doorstep — so that she might share some news. Big news. Huge.

Bjorlin created the role of Days‘ Chloe in 1999, worked on and off contract in 2004 and ’05, and then rejoined the cast as a regular in late 2007. She last aired in October 2011, when Chloe left town for a job opportunity in Chicago. Since then, Bjorlin has guested on series including CSI.

Are you glad to see Chloe back in town? And how do you think Daniel (among others) will react to her bombshell? Vote in our poll below!

Loading video...

Comments (312)

• My mom loves this show!

Comment by Adam Bramble – January 3, 2013 04:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is nothing but plot driven crap to pimp asshat Daniel. The only saving grace for this lame story is that Daniel leave Salem with Chloe & Parker forever. Otherwise, it’s a total waste of airtime. The last thing I want to see on Days is Chloe thrown under the bus for pervert Daniel Jonas.

Comment by Ava – January 4, 2013 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • please let Daniel and Jennifer be together forever they are a very good together

Comment by Barb – January 4, 2013 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yeah, they are cute and should be left alone. We’ve already had Jack and Nicole as agnst for them, and Daniel even dumped Jennifer and left Salem before. Just put them together and either backburner them or give them a real storyline. They need no more angst, especially not from Chloe.

Comment by degrassidays – January 4, 2013 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I agree. I like Daniel and Jennifer as a couple and am tired of all that turmoil. I also like the idea of Chloe distracting Brady.

Comment by MBG – January 5, 2013 08:51 PM PDT
          • Daniel and Nicole reunion this week, bring them as a couple. Love them in a romance storyline.

Comment by missy – January 26, 2014 05:59 PM PDT
        • there is nothing great about Daniel or Jennifer both are hypocrites and losers in their way. Daniel is no saint at all. I am sick of every character being ruined for this dreadful couple. I am glad Jack is not there I do not want him with Jennifer again she is major bitch now.

Comment by Anita Srinivasan – January 4, 2013 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Jennifer and Daniel sucks! I hate that Chloe is being used to pimp them. I use to like Dan and Chloe, but I can’t stand Dan now. No way should Parker’s paternity be changed for the douche Dan. Tomlin and Whitesell have lost their uncreative minds with this crappy story.

Comment by karen – January 4, 2013 09:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Ditto! Dan, and Dan and Jen suck big time! They have NO CHEMISTRY WHATSOEVER! I am not a fan of Danloe, because I think she deserves better than him, and we deserve better than seeing another character ruined for Dr perv! He isn’t God’s gift Tomlin! You fired the wrong man!

Comment by Jennifer Hoey – January 5, 2013 12:11 PM PDT
        • Yes, I totally agree. Leave them alone! They are great together!

Comment by Paula D – January 4, 2013 09:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree….stop all the issues between jen and dan. Let them enjoy each other for a little bit.

Comment by Ann – January 7, 2013 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agreed Jennifer and Daniel belong together!!!!

Comment by Gloria Sutton – March 13, 2013 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Daniel and Jennifer are the Worst couple in the history of Days! No chemistry, no story and they have to ruin better characters to prop them! Jack and Jenn belong together! I am waiting for tptg to realize what an epic fail Dannifer is and bring back Jack for the story we were robbed of!

Comment by Jennifer Hoey – March 14, 2013 07:37 AM PDT
        • Yes I agreed they belong together Jenndaniel

Comment by Gloria Sutton – March 19, 2013 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • BRING BACK JACK FOR JENIFFER.

Comment by Judy – March 19, 2013 03:35 PM PDT
      • Great Post!

I hate Daniel he should just leave the show!

Comment by christna – January 6, 2013 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jennifer and Daniel sucks! I hate that Chloe is being ruined to pimp them. I use to like Chloe and Dan together, but I can’t stand Dan now. No way should Parker’s paternity be changed for douche Dan. Days writers have completely lost their uncreative minds.

Comment by karen – January 4, 2013 09:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I have a feeling Daniel is Victor’s son.

Dr. Dan should move to where Mel is!

Comment by christna – January 6, 2013 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Agree!

Comment by Kake – January 8, 2013 05:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I feel the same way about that to, i really believe that Victor fertilized that egg of Maggies’ instead of the man whom Daniel thinks is his dad.

Comment by May Grace Watson Branch – January 8, 2013 06:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This screws up everything for Daniel and Jennifer, they should be together.

Comment by kEN fOUTZ – January 5, 2013 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That is what I think too..

Comment by Evelyn Orem – January 5, 2013 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Daniel and Jennifer should never have gotten together in the first place! Their romance is contrived and boring, and they only have a few fans, everyone else sees their relationship for what it is, garbabge!

Comment by Jennifer Hoey – January 5, 2013 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree. Daniel and Jenn would never happen in real life. On the show she doesn’t even kiss him; just one lip. She is gross and looks like a hag anyway. I’m sick of the goody two-shoes image for her, but she is really ruthless. Move Daniel to Europe to be with Melanie, and end this crappy storyline!

Comment by Kami – March 21, 2013 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • It has to be a bunch of children commenting. i love jenn and daniel together and all this childish angst must end. jennifer aka Melissa Reeves is beautiful and a classy lady. her and dan were hot today.@ kami, jenn is not an old hag.

Comment by davonna hood – March 21, 2013 11:16 AM PDT
          • First off, I am not a child! I haven’t been a child for many years! I am a Jack and Jenn fan who is insulted that the beautiful love story of Jack and Jennifer is being ruined for the chemistry-less, juvenile Dannifer! They are the most forced, boring couple on daytime and are universally hated. Don’t believe me, just check out the fansites they have for Days! Also check out the letters to Soap Opera Digest and the polls at Soap Central! If any fans have shown themselves to be juvenile, it is ten Dannifer fans! They were not liked before Jack, and they were even more disliked after Jack. Matthew Ashford and Missy Reeves deserved a storyline that shows off their talents. Missy Reeves character has been dumbed down and written as a harpy in order to make Dannifer work. Great characters are ruined to create Dannifer angst! Jack and Jennifer didn’t need to have writers resort to these cheap tricks to make them popular! They have explosive chemistry on their own! All tses stupid, lazy storylines hasn’t helped Dannifer at all, just made them even more hated! When the audience is rooting for the so-called villans and not the main couple, you know you have a problem, but Tomlin doesn’t care what the majority of his fans want! That is why I stopped watching Days, because it is not the show I loved, and these characters, i.e.: Jennifer, are not the characters I loved. Next time, think before you make general assumptions like that!

Comment by Jennifer Hoey – March 21, 2013 01:10 PM PDT
          • Worse storyline ever. So tired of the insipid on again off again conversations between Dan and Jennifer. Come on writers! For the first time in 25 years I’m fast forwarding scenes! End this idiotic storyline now before you start losing viewers.

Comment by Linda M – April 6, 2013 01:23 AM PDT
      • Should not , i don’t care if Maggie married Jennifer’s uncle it makes them family, all of my uncles wives are my aunts and their children are my cousins ,even my uncle’s step kids. it’s family, and what her and Daniel are doing is just plain nasty….but that’s just my opinion.

Comment by May Grace Watson Branch – January 8, 2013 06:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for this. Can’t wait to see it.

Comment by Joanna – January 3, 2013 04:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why can’t Chloe be the one to take Brady away from evil, but beautiful Kristen?

Comment by Dudeldays914 – January 3, 2013 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I am hoping Chole saves Brady and they end up together so Kristen will get what she has coming. I like Chole hope she stays and ends up with Brady.

Comment by Carol – January 3, 2013 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Love Chole to!

Comment by christna – January 6, 2013 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think Dan and Jen is good for one another. Jen needs someone too. But I do think chole and Brady should get back together because none of their relationships has worked with other people and y’all do need to make Jen and Dan more steamy kinda like Hope and Bo was years ago I believe it would get more fans on their side

Comment by Mandy – February 23, 2013 05:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Joyce Palms – January 3, 2013 08:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hold up! Parker is not Phillip’s???? Oh no Chloe you better run because Kate will try to kill you for this…again.

Comment by Trae – January 3, 2013 04:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can’t believe this. First off, I hate Daniel. He’s been a drain on this show since his debut. Having him sleep with almost everyone woman around, and then making him Maggie’s son. Ugh. As for Chloe, her and Philip were a super couple in the making back in the day. How are they gonna take away their child like that? It sounds like they’re going to strip Philip of his kid off camera, while Dr. Hairy Chest is rewarded with an even bigger family. The writers obsession with this guy knows no bounds.

Comment by Lena120 – January 3, 2013 07:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • first LOVE this show..question is Maggie Jennifer’s aunt????? I like Jennifer and Daniel but m confused

Comment by fan – January 3, 2013 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • MAGGIE WAS MARRIED TO JEN’S UNCLE, MICKEY HORTON. SO, THEY ARE NOT BLOOD.

Comment by CONNIE – January 3, 2013 05:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • yea sorta sound incest coz maggie is daniels mom and jenn is maggies neice yeah that makes daniel and jenn close kin!!! Come on Now!!

Comment by Buf.. – January 3, 2013 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Maggie was married to Mickey Horton brother to Bill Horton….so Jennifer has no blood relation to Maggie or Daniel

Comment by Cindy – January 3, 2013 06:46 PM PDT
          • victor knows daniel really isnt maggies but maggie dont know yet. hes keeping it secret.

Comment by k. h. hindes – January 4, 2013 10:53 AM PDT
      • Phloe WAS a couple long ago but at the time Parker was supposedly conceived Phillip was married to Melanie & Chlow was engaged to Daniel. Phillip was drunk & they ended up having a drunken one night stand

Comment by kiki – January 3, 2013 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Philip wasn’t drunk. They were both sober but upset thinking Dan and Mel were having affairs or something. Not w each other of course, but neither participant was drinking.

Comment by Angie – January 3, 2013 05:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • You need to watch again.They actually both were drunk.Philip was at a bar drinking then came to Chloe. Chloe was at home drinking then Philip showed up .And they drank together

Comment by imane assi – January 3, 2013 08:08 PM PDT
          • Yes, also Chloe was tricked by Vivian into thinking that Daniel was having sex with Carly behind her back, which is why she got drunk.

Comment by degrassidays – January 3, 2013 08:11 PM PDT
          • True they thought their mate was cheating but not father and daughter! Mel and Nate, and Dr Dan and Mel’s mom Carlee. All a misunderstanding.

Comment by Joyce Palms – January 3, 2013 08:55 PM PDT
          • philip was quite drunk actually

Comment by 'Milly Combs – January 6, 2013 03:23 AM PDT
      • I love that she is back

Comment by flora – January 3, 2013 06:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I didn’t even think about that until u said it and your right Daniel has slept with Carly, Kate, Chelsea, Chloe, Jennifer, and Nicole…. Then they make him Maggie’s son and Melanie’s dad… He needed to leave the first week he came to Salem… He never shows emotion and is boring to watch… He reminds me of Bo whom I was also glad to see leave being that he has no range of emotion and is boring to watch… As for the big reveal I knew this was going to happen since they thought the baby was philip’s

Comment by Mrsoneill – January 4, 2013 12:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You have no idea how glad I am to have someone FINALLY agree with me about Bo!! There were times I just had to zone out during his scenes. What a tool!

Comment by Trish – January 4, 2013 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Trish, I also agree with you. I liked Bo before and the way his departure was handled was disrespectful, but he had no storyline and was very boring, so I wasn’t sad to see him leave.

Comment by degrassidays – January 4, 2013 11:10 PM PDT
      • no i will agree that daniel has sleep with ever woman on there but daniel need to be with chloe brady needs to be with jennifer and as for kristen she just needs shot

Comment by gween – January 5, 2013 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree. So many women on this show are hung up on Dr. Dan or as I call him the hairy barracuda! I am so sick of these women pining over him. I also don’t like that Chloe is back. All they do with her character of lately is make her out to be a whore. Its boring and redundant. Been there done that.. Get a real storyline!

Comment by Dani – January 6, 2013 09:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LEAVE Daniel and jennifer alone. send Chloe back where she belongs.

Comment by gladys – January 3, 2013 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I feel the same way. : )

Comment by Penny – January 3, 2013 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree with you…..

Comment by stacey – January 3, 2013 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree!!!

Comment by karen – January 3, 2013 04:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m actually disappointed that Chloe is not staying forever, but I agree that Dannifer should be left alone. Have Chloe hookup with Eric!

Comment by degrassidays – January 3, 2013 05:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • yes, don’t bring back Chloe to ruin Danifer! Leave them alone and don’t use Parker to hook Daniel back…

Comment by soap police – January 3, 2013 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Jen and Dan are great together! So cute and funny. Love these two! Please days don’t ruin this relationship. They should pair Chloe up with Ej or Eric.

Comment by Paula D – January 4, 2013 09:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree. Let Daniel and Jennifer alone. It is time for them to have some peace in their lives togather. First it was Jack came back and messed every thing up, now you got Chloe to come back to mess things up. Get a life and let Daniel and Jennifer have a life. PLEASE.

Comment by J L Spiker – January 3, 2013 08:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • yes let Daniel and Jennifer have a life together foreve

Comment by Barb – January 4, 2013 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Daniel and Jennifer have nothing in common they are most pathetic couple on the show with no storyline and Jennifer has treated Jack like crap and Daniel has treated Chloe like crap both act like hypocrites. They both do not deserve any peace at all because they are not meant to be couple at all. Jennifer has been selfish bitch this run and she is hypocrite. Daniel is sleaze and sleeps with patients there is nothing good about either one of them.

Comment by Anita Srinivasan – January 4, 2013 08:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree
          Nancy Ischo

Comment by Nancy Ischo – January 9, 2013 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • In the premier for next week Kate & Chloe get into a heated arguement. I take it Kate finds out the news about Parker pretty quick, and not too well!

Comment by Krammer – January 6, 2013 06:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t watch Days anymore, but I’m glad Parker really is Daniel’s (if that’s true).

Comment by KnKsuck – January 3, 2013 06:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • how has this garbage not been cancelled yet?

Comment by Andrew – January 3, 2013 07:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If its garbage why are you reading stories about it!!! Silly boys

Comment by Bobbi – January 3, 2013 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why are you even one here posting if you are such a Hater??

Comment by Shirley – January 3, 2013 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m glad Parker is Daniels I’m not watching too much Days lately though because I can’t STAND EJAMI THEY REALLY STINK TOGETHER!

Comment by ME – January 3, 2013 07:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ejami is the best thing ever on this show but you should be happy they waste them in order to favor obnoxious, boring, controlling Rafe (this guy is even more pimped than Daniel and that says a lot..puke)

Comment by lulu – January 3, 2013 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You need to get a clue EJami is boring Alison Sweeney looks like Miss Piggy. I get that fat chicks want to believe hot men like James Scott want to have sex with them but is a tired pathetic female fantasy. Ejami are zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment by Deidre Hall – January 3, 2013 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You’re so ignorant…..Who are you to talk about anybodies weight, much less Alison Sweeney…She’s beautiful and has lost weight since I’ve been watching the show (1993)….Stop judging people by their outside appearance. You’re SUPERFICIAL! The chick is HOT and you just wish you were….THEN AGAIN If you talking about her she doing something RIGHT! Remember it’s not your place to judge anyone else except GODS!

Comment by Alphea McCulloch – January 3, 2013 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • fat?! are your freaking kidding me? alison sweeney is a beautiful woman and mommy! shame on your for being such a d-bag. i love her and will always love sami brady!

Comment by Jill – January 3, 2013 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Smh are u serious?! Sami is not fat she’s the host of biggest looser idiot & just had a baby. She’s gorgeous. If u think she’s fat u must be anorexic!! U are what’s wrong with America. Ignorant jealous hateful child. U wish u looked as good. Stfu

Comment by Satarra – January 3, 2013 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • what!? Alison is gorgeous, not a bit fat. You are crazy.But I don’t like her with EJ. Nobody in their right mind would be with a guy that did that much to them. Kinda sick actually.

Comment by laura – January 4, 2013 05:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree that EJami sucks, but Ali is pretty and not fat at all!

Comment by degrassidays – January 4, 2013 11:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Boo and Rafi are led around by their noses by the women.

Comment by Ann – January 4, 2013 06:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ejami ROCK TOGETHER, well if writing was there for them instead we have the Boring Hernandez family show : that STINKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Comment by reality check – January 3, 2013 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ejami are not even together dumbass, Sami is with Rafe the bore : zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yep i stopped watching because of this Rafe character, worse than Daniel !

Comment by rachel – January 3, 2013 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • People PLEASE! Sami is not with EJ or Raife. She hasn’t actually chosen either of the two yet. In the first place, if you don’t “watch” the show anymore you shouldn’t be trying to tell anyone who is with who. Second place, it would be nice to see Nadia on the show again. Hope she has more to do with Brady than with Daniel though. Just my opinion.

Comment by Terri – January 3, 2013 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • let Sami and Rafe be together forever too

Comment by Barb – January 4, 2013 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yes, I agree with you and Anne. Sami and Rafe, EJ and Nicole, Daniel and Jennifer. Leave it at that. I’d also be fine with Lucas and Sami.

Comment by degrassidays – January 4, 2013 11:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • E.J. is my favorite character. I wanted Nicole and E.J. to stay a couple.

Comment by Ann – January 4, 2013 06:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She’s totally lying! I’m glad Nadia is back though. Hopefully it’s for good!

Comment by Brigette – January 3, 2013 09:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, yay!!! This is great news!!! And if Sami finally dumps that moronic bore, Rafe, and gets with EJ, things will be perfect!!!

P.S. Pennsylvania Ocean – ROFL!!!!!!

Comment by Chloe – January 3, 2013 10:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ew, EJami are terrible together! They’ve hurt each other so much that the chemistry between them STILL doesn’t make me want them together. Sami always is acting dumb when around EJ, and she puts him second to other men (Rafe, Lucas) because she hasn’t loved him. EJ is boring when he is with Sami as well. EJ should be with Nicole, Sami should choose either Rafe or Lucas.

Comment by degrassidays – January 4, 2013 11:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Daniel and Jennifer are really boring together, no chemistry. Would love to see him and Chloe back together

Comment by Dee – January 3, 2013 10:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree!

Comment by jes – January 3, 2013 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree I cant stand Jennifer bring Jack back to life for her that is what she needs not
      Daniel. Jennifer thinks she is soooo much better than everyone yuck!!! You can take Jennifer off the show and watch the ratings go up again.

Comment by janine – January 3, 2013 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Jennifer is not innocent victim at all we have been through so many pairings nothing . I am tired of the writers killing Jack off or ruining his character to sacrifice for this horny hypocrite and for Golden Boy Daniel if he is so great why does he have to be pimped there is nothing great about Daniel at all and he abandon Chloe when he found out that Parker was not his. Jack accepted to be father of Colin’s baby when Jennifer thought she was pregnant and now after Jack saved Abby life she still goes after Saint Daniel. The reason why they have interopler for Daniel and Jennifer is because they cannot stand alone as couple they have to have someone or something come between them they are not popular at all. But even if Jack or Chloe comes back I feel that Jennifer and Daniel do not deserve their love at all. jennifer and daniel deserve each other in bad way. Jennifer is not perfect and either is Daniel both need to fall off their pedestal.

Comment by Anita Srinivasan – January 4, 2013 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ok people, !! sami & rafe, ej & nichole, daniel & chole, will & gaby, and please , please stop the gay line, its not convincing !!!!!!!!

Comment by teresa torres – January 3, 2013 05:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree stop the gay thing

Comment by Alabama – January 3, 2013 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree 100%…..stop the gay thing… believe it or not you are losing viewers! I have watched days for 40 years and i am very disappointed in this story line.

Comment by Anita moss – January 3, 2013 06:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I total agreed with the gay…I have not watched days to much since they put bo with carley wrong thing to do…and no patch…love samie …but u know who i really like is Nicole she is really not a bad person…and poor romane is he ever going to have a new loved….stefhanio needs to be done and E.J. the new villian

Comment by LMac – January 3, 2013 09:21 PM PDT
          • Guess what bigots?? There are REAL people out there who are ACTUALLY gay. Get used to it. So Days should not portray a realistic (gay) love story? I think Will and Sonny are very sweet. I’d rather watch them than Brady and Kristen (YUCK!!!). I have to FF through them (Brady and Kristen) every time. And, oh yeah, I’m straight.

Comment by Curly Girly – January 4, 2013 08:28 AM PDT
          • agree. STOP the gay storyline.

Comment by dreama – January 5, 2013 07:44 AM PDT
        • Agree!

Comment by Joyce Palms – January 3, 2013 09:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I agree.

Comment by Ann – January 5, 2013 08:05 PM PDT
      • i agree!!

Comment by Buf.. – January 3, 2013 06:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes, I was LOL when Nicole jump on Ej New Years Day, that was so funny I bet they were laughing their buts off after the take, I think these two made for each other. Both do dirt why not together, like when Ej ran for Mayor.

Comment by Joyce Palms – January 3, 2013 09:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree, to stopping the Gay thing. It’s sick. And i do not like to watch it on my favorite soap. Days was doing just fine before the Gay story line.

Comment by Darnell – January 4, 2013 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • oh please if every one is with the one everybody wants with than days will be so boring what happen to when they kidnap or held someone hostige let who ever be with who ever that crap is so oldnikii needs to be happy for once with a baby let her finally have a baby

Comment by gween – January 5, 2013 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I completely agree! When they get together, I stop watching! It’s too awkward to watch!

Comment by M'issa – January 3, 2013 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I don’t mind the gay storyline because it is what it is, but I do mind having to watch Sonny and Will romping around in bed and kissing each other soooooooooo much. Can’t it just be implied and not so much of the visual stuff. It’s hard to watch.

Comment by Judy – January 4, 2013 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I sooooo agree! When the kissing and romping around in bed I just turn it off. Only watch when they are out of the picture.. To bad I have been a Days fan ever since I was a kid.

Comment by Ann – January 5, 2013 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • It is what it is! More and more gays are coming out these days and it is only fitting that a Soap would have gay characters. They don’t show them any more than what they show others in romantic scenes.

Comment by Evelyn Orem – January 5, 2013 12:22 PM PDT
          • I agree, leave the romping around in bed and kissing each other sooooo much. We don’t need the visual stuff. People may be gay, but don’t put it on a soap that has been on for so many years and has a lot of seniors watching who can’t stand to see this type of action on TV.

Comment by Barbara – January 7, 2013 11:54 AM PDT
      • Yes stop the gay thing! I mean really just because its trending in real life doesn’t mean I have to watch it in my soap. Sheesh I’m so over it! SMDH its awkward indeed I walk away when the gayness happens. So unnecessary just wasting minutes with all that spare me, it already takes forever and a day for a storyline to unfold anyways. I like Nicole and Sami their acting range and emotion is remarkable. I also agree Nicole really isn’t a bad person LOL. I read her baby really isn’t dead and Mysterious Cameron has something to do with it. DOOL is trying to shake things up maybe?! I hope its true because Nicole needs some happiness in her life. I like Sami and Rafe together, EJ and Nicole are perfect! Ej seems much happier with her. I hope Cloe gets back with Brady and Spoils Kristen’s plans Kristen is also a good actress she cracks me up!!! Jen and Dan just need a break they should both take a vacation for a while together separate I don’t care I’m over their drama “rolling eyes” and their teen love Ugh they are too old for that BS… they can come back I just think the viewers need a break from them maybe we’ll miss them or something LOL.

Comment by Marquita – January 5, 2013 12:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • “Trending in real life”? WTFrack? Being gay isn’t “trending” — it’s a reality and has been for as long as humans walked the planet. It’s no more “trending” than being a woman is “trending.” It’s life. Ryan Phillippe played the first character on a soap with a real gay storyline… do you realize how long ago that was? Days is way behind acknowledging real life.

Days isn’t written just for people who get squicked out by gay kissing. It’s written for anybody who wants to watch. If you don’t like Will and Sonny’s storyline, then don’t watch it. I doubt anybody will care. I don’t like Daniel’s storyline and think he’s dull and one-note, so I fast-forward all his scenes. Problem solved.

Comment by Lisa – January 8, 2013 07:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by laura – January 4, 2013 05:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I call BS on this. They did like three DNA tests on that boy! Kate is going to kill Chloe, for real this time.

Comment by emmyloser – January 3, 2013 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe this time Kate will kill her and she be gone for good

Comment by Alabama – January 3, 2013 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • maybe this time she will kill Kate , who was the biggest whore in Salem in her day . she has four kids ,and different fathers, she’s an ex-hooker,glad Stefano reminded her of that,,thank-u she has slept with every man in Salem she lied to Lucas about who his father was , so that made her a cheating whore,after Lucas turned out to be a Horton.LOL

Comment by May Grace Watson Branch – January 8, 2013 07:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The DNA results – if you recall – were switched FOUR different times.

Comment by Naomi Villejean – January 3, 2013 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And who all did the switching? I am glad for Dr. Dan if Parker is his son, he so deserves it, and he has never stopped loving that baby, no matter who the real dad was.

Comment by Joyce Palms – January 3, 2013 09:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You mean Daniel never loved that baby,that’s why he couldn’t get rid fast enough of him without even asking for a 2nd paternity first. It makes me sick that Daniel is getting a kid he never loved,wanted or deserved.

Comment by imane assi – January 3, 2013 10:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NO! I like Daniel with Jennifer, I’ve just gotten to really like them again. I can’t believe Parker is Daniel’s son! Oh, and I agree that EJami sucks.

Comment by degrassidays – January 3, 2013 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Am I the only one who misses Lucas and Sami? Ugh.

Comment by Radha – January 3, 2013 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Nope.. that was the saddest day for me.. right after their wedding when she left for EJ again.. Bryan has no chemistry with anyone else so now has no storyline.

Comment by s – January 3, 2013 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No I want a Lumi endgame, but I think Safe is good for the moment. In the end, Rafe should be with Carrie and Sami should be with Lucas.

Comment by Degrassidays – January 3, 2013 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I absolutely agree

Comment by Samantha – January 4, 2013 02:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • NO WAY samie is good for rafe carrie fit so hard to keep austin so let that bitch say with him it sammie turn to have something that hag wants

Comment by gween – January 5, 2013 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Rafe and Nicole….all the way. Sami with Lucas….Kate would hate that, but, Sami and Lucas are great together.!!

Comment by Ruthie Blanton – January 7, 2013 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Oh yeah, Rafe and Nicole have a lot of chemistry, and Sami’s endgame should be Lucas. Although, I think Rafe should end up with Carrie and Nicole with EJ.

Comment by degrassidays – January 7, 2013 05:49 PM PDT
        • I agree about Sami. Don’t care for her with Rafe or EJ.
          EJ and her have good chemistry but Sami’s true love is Lucas.. She and Lucas have an amazing long history, children and gave grown up together and evolved as better people. Really HOPE Carrie comes back.. Really liked the chemistry with her and Rafe!!

Comment by Hope Smith – January 7, 2013 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I love Daniel and Jennifer together. And I think Samuel need to leave eh alone and her and Lucas get back together and stay together. Will to be with gabi and Chloe save Brady from Kristen and rage and Nicole should get together. And I would love to see Parker be Daniel and he is not boreing and I hope maliney comes back and would love to for bell and Shaun come back. And hope and Bo would have another baby.

Comment by nancy – January 3, 2013 05:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Samuel who? Will is gay, he’s not gonna be with Gabi.

Comment by degrassidays – January 3, 2013 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They are not a good couple Sammie. Is a hoe

Comment by Alabama – January 3, 2013 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jennifer is just to clingy and corny and disgusting….a weakling of a woman. Besides Daniel likes young….did I say “young”…….oh yeah….”young” beautiful, sexy, and a little rough around the edges girls. Jennifer is none of the above.

Comment by Rhenae – January 3, 2013 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Jennifer has nothing to offer Daniel she has no sex appeal anymore and she is hypocritical bitch who abandon her husband left him to die in that elevator saving their daughter and went back to Daniel. Jennifer is major bitch she does not deserve to be happy at all she can have daniel they deserve each other in bad way both are losers. Jack and Chloe deserve better soulmates.

Comment by Anita Srinivasan – January 4, 2013 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Jennifer failed Jack jwhen he most needed her ust like Daniel failed Chloe when she most needed him.They deserve each other and Chloe deserves better than this heartless hypocritical scumbag

Comment by imane assi – January 4, 2013 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I am sick of the writers killing Jack off so that hypocritical teenager bitch Jennifer can move on with saint Daniel they did not have kill jack off so Jennifer have Daniel they both deserve each other they could have killed both Jennifer and Daniel and leave Jack alive let him finally move on with someone who will have faith in him. I am sorry but Jennifer is ruined and downright pathetic she is no innocent angel anymore, she abandon her son and being obsessed bitch chasing after Daniel who has no personality and acting like golden boy. I am fed up with Daniel and jennifer who both need to leave the show forever and give other characters chance to act. Bring Jack and Bo and Steve who are real leading men on the show. Jack needs real women maybe Nicole or Greta but not Jennifer she needs to be redeemed.

Comment by Anita Srinivasan – January 7, 2013 06:25 PM PDT
  • Nope, there are still many Lumi fans, and I’m one of them.

I would hate it if Parker really was Daniel’s though. Daniel has to be the worst character they brought on.

Comment by Anonymous – January 3, 2013 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Poor Lucas. lol. That will always be my mantra when it comes to Lumi.

Comment by soundscene – January 8, 2013 07:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When are they going to get rid of Daniel and undo that whole Maggie is his mother crap.

Comment by dryedmangoez – January 3, 2013 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When are we going to find out about the baby in the picture??? Remember throughout that whole Daniel Maggie thing they always had the picture in Stefano’s place and Victor’s place

Comment by Jackie – January 3, 2013 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OK, that is great for Daniel..BUT he has no use for Chloe..period. On a storyline note-IT IS CRAPPY ctoryline and only a way to again casue trouble for Daniel and Jennifer and honestly Jennifer is THE ONLY person he has ver been iwth that I LIKE him with. I think they make a good match-just b/c they are not trashy, does nto make them boring.

Comment by Tina – January 3, 2013 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree with you.! Love Jen and Dan together. I don’t want Parker to be Dan’s. He should be Philips. Chloe should get together with EJ or Eric. We know Eric won’t be a priest for long.

Comment by Paula D – January 4, 2013 09:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jennifer has no personality or sex appeal either and she has no chemistry with no male in that show they should have killed her off instead of Jack who had storyline potential. Jennifer is no innocent victim and she has her share of mistakes as well and she is not good wife or mother. Right now Jennifer acting like 40 year old teenager obsessive and after Jack died saving Abby life, Jennifer still wanted to go back to Daniel, If they ever get decent headwriters and Matthew Ashford is rehired again I want them to give Jack new love interest and let Jennifer have Daniel they both deserve each other in bad way. Both are hypocritics and both are pathetic losers. Jack and Chloe deserve better true loves. Jennifer should be ashamed to call herself Deveraux.

Comment by Anita Srinivasan – January 7, 2013 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t stand Chloe, and I think Nadia is such a poor actor. I don’t care that Parker is his, I just hope he stays with Jennifer

Comment by Miki – January 3, 2013 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i don’t like Chloe (Nadia) either i never thought she was a good actress ..Daniel&Jennifer….. i don’t understand the writers on this one because the real Chloe wouldn’t have waited 2 years to tell Daniel about Parker being sooooo in love with him

Comment by shannon – January 3, 2013 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The real Chloe would have never given a 2nd thought to someone who groped her and told her it was all in her head, would have never cheated on Lucas, would have dunped Daniel after he failed her when she most needed him and emotionally cheated on her with Carly and mostly would be completly over him after seeing his indifference and coldness toward her almosr death.That would be the real Chloe.

Comment by imane assi – January 3, 2013 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I just wish Daniel would leave the show he brings the worst any actress on that show. Jennifer used to be good but now she is obsessive hypocritical bitch and I really do not want Jack back with her unless she falls off her pedestal. Daniel is not good at all he is no leading man material either and he does not know how to love women either. He either beds them or dumps them.

Comment by Anita Srinivasan – January 4, 2013 08:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVE SAMI AND RAFE TOGETHER…CAN’T STAND EJ OR ANY OF THAT FAMILY…KIRSTEN NEEDS TO BE LET GO….HATE THE CONFUSION SHE HAS CAUSED.

Comment by Joyce Reynolds – January 3, 2013 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • but ej is just so damn hot i mmmm would love to be with him

Comment by Robyn Russell – January 3, 2013 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They just need a fireball of a women for him! No one on the show fits that!

Comment by jes – January 3, 2013 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I beg the differ, he and Sami do a HOT scene together, but Sami is confused.

Comment by Joyce Palms – January 3, 2013 09:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • He and Sami have chemistry, but a couple should have more than that. Sami has never loved EJ. She tries to change him and always chooses other men over him and does horrible things to him. EJ always hurts Samantha with his schemes and such. Sami is better suited for Rafe or Lucas. EJ was hot with Kate back in the day, but she is old and also his ex-stepmother, so it wouldn’t be appropriate for now. EJ with Taylor was boring as all heck, and I hated how they had that affair while he was married to Nicole.

For me, Nicole is the only woman for EJ. They both love and accept each other for who they are, and they have a lot of chemistry. They need to stop trying to change and go back to scheming, like when EJ ran for mayor. Nicole and EJ are “cut from the same cloth”, as he put it. It’s true. All of Nicole’s other relationships sucked, as have EJ’s. Eric and Nicole had their time, but he left town and was with other women, Nicole married Lucas for a lot of money, but that relationship was a bust too. Nicole’s relationship with Victor and Trent was obviously sucky, and her relationship with Brady fizzled out. Then, we have her and Daniel. They were hot, but they got boring, and Daniel chose Jennifer over her, which is a huge deal breaker for me. Heck, even Nicole’s off-screen relationships were apparently bad. The only man for her is EJ. Her and Eric would be boring.

Comment by degrassidays – January 4, 2013 11:25 PM PDT
    • No, he belongs with Nicole

Comment by Degrassidays – January 3, 2013 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t like sami and rafe together, it just seems like he is a fill in for lucas. I do agree I can’t stand EJ or his family.

Comment by Samantha – January 4, 2013 02:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Totally agree!! So sick of Days trying to put Sami with Rafe..really don’t care for Rafe! He needs a good story that doesnt involve Sami.. Show made a mistake getting rid of Carrie and should bring her back and put with Rafe..

Comment by Hope Smith – January 7, 2013 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would lke to see Sami and Rafe together. Love his smile. I do understand about gays but not in bed during the day. We don’t need to see all the actions in bed

Comment by Shirley Nestich – January 4, 2013 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Don’t like Jennifer and Daniel together at all. YUK. Love that Chloe has returned. Eileen Davidson (Kristin) is a fabulous actress and I just love to watch her work/act. Let’s keep her as the villan now that Stefano is gone (retired from fulltime acting). Her character can really keep things shook up in Salem now that EJ seems to have reformed.

Comment by Judy – January 4, 2013 04:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Agree to the fullest! I enjoy Kristin’s scheming her acting is superb I’d like to see her make a mistake and get caught sooner than later. Id like to see her next act. Random so is the Brady Pub and the Town Square the only place to take a date in Salem??!? LAME

Comment by Marquita – January 5, 2013 12:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ive been watching DOOL since the late 1970′s and have loved and hated characters through the yrs. One of my favorites is Chloe, so glad she is coming back…now get rid of John (clint eastwood) Black…lol

Comment by kym – January 3, 2013 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I like that one, Clint Eastwood. My cousin calls him the Niinja lol

Comment by Brenda – January 4, 2013 03:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • all ic an say is NOOOOOO!!!! if he really is Parker’s dad then why has it taken her 2 years to come back? is my question sounds like something Stephano is up to

Comment by shannon – January 3, 2013 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe she just found out the paternity test had been screwed up

Comment by kiki – January 3, 2013 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • holy crap so excited to see this

Comment by Robyn Russell – January 3, 2013 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love ej and sami and maybe Chloe got pregnant again after Parker???? Idk lol

Comment by Stephanie – January 3, 2013 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really don’t like sami and EJ together it just doesn’t make sence EJ should be 15 years old and not as old as sami. They should have done a better job with that story line. But I hope that Daniel and Chloe get back together they were awesome

Comment by Janette Heald – January 3, 2013 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glad to see Chloe back. Can’t stand Daniel – he is such an overactor. Hated him and Chloe together. Yeech!!! Bring back Philip for Chloe.

Comment by Judy – January 3, 2013 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • im glad she coming back because i dont like jennifer.

Comment by anne – January 3, 2013 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well this is certainly better than Daniel and Jennifer. They are so dull! Daniel is way to hot for her. A lot of dull couples right now. Nick and Gabi? Sami floating around. Chad and Abigail. They seem to eliminate the couples with chemistry. What happen to Abigail and Lexi’s brother? EJ and Nicole’s sister, Brady and anyone but Kristin. Rafe and Sami. Will was much more fun to watch as EJ’s gopher! I sure hope Nicole and Eric heat things up! I DVR it and have to fast forward through most of it.

Comment by jes – January 3, 2013 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope Chloe gets with Eric lol

Comment by sfaf – January 3, 2013 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ew, you liked EJaylor? They were boring as all hell! EJole is meant to be! And yes Chloe and Eric would be cute. Chleric for the win!

Comment by Degrassidays – January 3, 2013 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chloe is going to be a welcome addition at this point. The whole Brady Krazy Kristen thing will get a huge monkey wrench thrown at it when Brady’s first real love strolls in. Hoping she can get through to him. As for Daniel, I want him w Jenn if we can’t have Jack.

Comment by Amy – January 3, 2013 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • her second child she had since we saw her last is Daniel’s. And yes him and Jenn are NOT good together, Kristen stinks and why would Stefano send her there to sleep with Brady? Nicole and Eric would be a big mistake, Chloe always a beauty, and I like her, never noticed she can’t act. Let the gay boys do their thing behind closed door’s—sick of seeing them in bed and kissing!!!

Comment by Mary Vasquez – January 3, 2013 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Stefano didn’t do that. He sent her to bring the family together, but she had a plan of her own.

Comment by Degrassidays – January 3, 2013 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I want Stefano and E.j. back running things together . and i didn’t want Stefano to get a divorce. i loved them together and i loved Nicole and e.j. together. They all worked good together and i liked the way they ran things.

Comment by Ann – January 4, 2013 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maggie was Jen’s aunt because he was married to Mickey, no blood relation. Just who is Daniel’s father? VICTOR!
      I am also sick of watching two gay guys make out on screen all the time. makes me sick.

Comment by Janice Rookstool – January 3, 2013 09:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Chloe and Daniel. I hope Parker is his.
    I love Jenniferntoo but not with Daniel

Comment by Carol Anne – January 3, 2013 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m So glad Chloe is back on the show. And if Parker is for Daniel that’s messed up how he dump her the minute he found out that wasn’t his child and he didn’t wanna have anything to do with her. If he truly love her he will never left ur especially after that. Don’t get me wrong she was also be wrong but it doesn’t mean he have to leave her for that. I hope I get exactly what I’m hoping for revenge.

Comment by estania – January 3, 2013 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • SHE WAS A HOOKER!

Comment by DAVE – January 3, 2013 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Daniel doesn’t deserve Chloe or Parker and I’m furious that she’s wasted on that scumbag after yje way he treated her, She should be with Brady.

Comment by imane assi – January 3, 2013 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Chole always have…. But Jennifers got to have Daniel or should she? lol What a mess but we all love messes don’t we now……………………. enough said :)

Comment by Linda – January 3, 2013 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jennifer does not deserve any man after the way she treated Jack but she deserves Daniel in bad way not good way. After Jack die saving Abby she went back to Daniel, Jennifer only went back with Jack out of pity and put family back together and she used her daughter do it. Jennifer is not innocent victim or perfect either, she needs to fall of her pedestal realize that she is to blame for most of Jack disappearance and dying or missing because she wants perfectionist but she is not perfectionist herself. Jack may have his share mistakes and all but he loves Jennifer and the children which Daniel only loves himself.

Comment by Anita Srinivasan – January 4, 2013 08:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve pretty much quit watching DOOL since the pairing up of Will and Sonny. Makes my stomach turn when they start making out.

Comment by Kathy – January 3, 2013 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree, I am not against their relationship, but I certainly do not want to watch them>.. YUK!!!

Comment by DEB – January 3, 2013 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I record it, so I fast forward it pass those two, I don’t have to watch them.

Comment by Joyce Palms – January 3, 2013 09:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THANK YOU! IT IS AWFUL TO SEE THAT! I WISH THEY WOULD LET WILL BE STRAIGHT AND SONNY JUST LEAVE THE SHOW! I TURN THE TV TO ANOTHER CHANNEL WHENEVER THEIR SCENE COMES O! DISGUSTING! PLEASE DON’T LET ANY CHILD BE ANYWHERE NEAR THIS NASTINESSS WHEN IT COMES ON, PLEASE!

Comment by Pegary Stone – January 5, 2013 08:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And I don’t know what is wrong with you people if you think EJ and Sami belong together that is the worst couple ever look at what they done to each other you think that’s for giving no way. That relationship is dead it’s been damage and sometimes you have to know when to call a quicks . No I don’t feel that she belongs with rafe, rafe is a good man and he deserve so much better than a woman like Sami are you kidding me. Sami needs to be single for a while to find her self and be with out a man for a while ( single) if she knows what that means. It would be better if she can focus on her children and and her career 1 of her kids going through something right now she has no idea. Just like last time she had no ideal her son was gay. The only man that was good for her was Lucas but over and over she mange to hurt that man. Why do we have to keep punishing these men with her bull s***.

Comment by estania – January 3, 2013 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wow you this is a wonderful post. Sami and EJ have no business being together. I hope that Sami finally figures out that Lucas is the right man for her. He continues to be there for her despite the numerous times she has hurt me, but that is to much to ask for its Sami we are talking about.

Comment by Samantha – January 4, 2013 02:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • love rafe with sami he’s so hot! The whole kristen crazy thing is def nuts, get rid of her! Love chloe glad shes back. get poor Roman a love interest!

Comment by julie – January 3, 2013 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yes,poor Roman needs love too,I would like to see him back with Kate,then maybe their kids Cassie and Rex would come back to Salem!!!

Comment by Tina Lyons – January 4, 2013 06:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am sick of seeing these homophobic comments when there are couples like EJami that are deemed “sexy” even though there was rape and shooting involved. Anyways, I feel like Chloe is wasted on this Dannifer story, but luckily she gets involved with the Krady storyline.

Comment by Degrassidays – January 3, 2013 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • First of all Chloe never lied for months about Parker’s paternity,she had paternity test run & it showed Dan was the dad. So she figured the test was right & Dan was the dad, she only found out about the switched results at the same time Dan did at Parker’s christening !

Comment by kiki – January 3, 2013 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I meant that Chloe lied for months to Daniel about how she cheated on him.

Comment by degrassidays – January 3, 2013 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • She didn’t lie. She tried over and over and over and over …..again to tell him and EVERY SINGLE TIME he shut her up putting litterally his finger on her lips. And when someone tells you:” I did something horrible.You would hate me if you knew”, you don’t shut them up.You listen.

And by the way, Chloe didn’t cheat. She thought that Daniel left her for Carly, that it was over between them and chose Carly over her. Remembrer what she told Philip that nighyt : Daniel doesn;’ love me anymore. The mother of his child has his heart”. She thought she lost him to his ex

Comment by imane assi – January 3, 2013 08:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Where did you hear Chloe was involved in the Krady story? I heard Chloe has been filming with Dan , Nancy & Kate

Comment by kiki – January 3, 2013 05:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Next week, she is disappointed to hear that Kristen and Brady are together.

Comment by degrassidays – January 3, 2013 05:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THIS. THANK YOU!

Comment by Kimberly – January 3, 2013 07:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree rape is never sexy no matter what the situation.

Comment by Samantha – January 4, 2013 02:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I do not blame Daniel for divorcing Chloe. The woman cheated on him and lied to him for months, their relationship was not a good one.

Comment by Degrassidays – January 3, 2013 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would love to see Daniel and Cloe back together if Cloes son really is Daniels. Jennifer just needs off the show or find some other guy to be with her. Sami needs to be with Rafe and Nicole needs to be with Brady. And EJ off the show or else bring another chick for him. Will and Sonny need to raise will and gabies baby and just have Nick and gabie run off and be somewhere else and have a baby of their own. That’s my opinion anyways.

Comment by Misty Maddox – January 3, 2013 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That would be great but then it wouldn’t be a soap opera. Somethings gotta be going on somewhere. I just hate that it has to be with a baby. But you have everybody matched up perfectly.

Comment by Angie – January 4, 2013 05:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As soon as I read that Chole was returning I knew it was about Parker. Parker always was Daniel’s son. I love Chole and I’m really glad she’s back!!
    I can’t stand Jennifer and Daniel, they are so annoying. Daniel is so creepy.
    Correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t they cousins? Jennifer calls Maggie “Aunt Maggie”. Cousins dating…gross lol

Comment by Olivia – January 3, 2013 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Cousins only through marriage. Maggie is not a Horton by blood, she isn’t even a Horton by marriage anymore.

Comment by degrassidays – January 3, 2013 03:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe Chloe and Kristen should get together and then leave town…Hopefully with Nick being their choffer. ; )

Comment by Penny – January 3, 2013 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i am so excited chloe is coming back and i really hope parker is daniels he will be a wonderful father to him and maybe this will bring melanie back to be with them both and i hope chloe kicks nicholes ass for messing with daniel and envolving him in all that drama of hers…………………

Comment by Shanan Marie Clark Sorter – January 3, 2013 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i think sami and rafe need to be together chloe and daniel nicole and ej and these women need to get sexy again krystin needs to find someone her own age and doc and john need to adopt a baby bring belle and shawn back get this show exciting again instead of the same ole same ole……… i want to see sexy people that us regular people want to look at come on…………. oh yah and will needs to say he is the father and kick nicks ass…………

Comment by Shanan Marie Clark Sorter – January 3, 2013 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wish the same thing about Will. Wish he would kick Nick’s ASS. But he really should tell Sonny if he really loves him. If Will knew Sonny was going to stand behind him I believe they would make great parents!

Comment by Angie – January 4, 2013 06:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes! My thoughts exactly!!

Comment by laura – January 4, 2013 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Poor will I don’t think its fair how Nike andGabby are booling him making him feel like he does not belong in his own child’s life. I can’t believe he doesn’t trust some body and tell them what’s going on. Will is going to explode and come out with the truth that he is the father then gabby is going to have to deal with Kate and sami too crazy b**** LOL can’t wait to see it. And Nicole I love her and she deserves to find true love I think she’s just been misled and hurt by too many guys. for once I would like to see her happy and in love with someone who loves her even more and blessed her with a child of her own or adopte one. That my new year resolution for my days of our lives and for Christians who just came back into the show I hope her little plans blow up in her face she ends up falling madly in love with Brady n end up getting pregnant by him. And driving john and marlena even more crazy. Hey is not a soap until somebody keep the drama going. I’m looking forward towards what’s going to happen with Christian and Brady. LOL what I’ve been watching since I was 11 years old haven’t stop since and never missed a show. Keep the drama coming I’m a keep watching. And who cares if we lose a couple of people we don’t need the, if the stop watching then no business watching the show they cant deal with the changes changes is good for the show. And so what if will is gay. that woman thats upset with the fact that he’s gay she needs to get over it we live in a gay world these days. Do I wish will would stay straight then gay yes but it is what it is. And I learn to accept it just the way I learn to accept my friends for being gay. We would be living in the Nile if you can say that we don’t know a gay person.
    I’m over it.

Comment by estania – January 3, 2013 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m glad shes back wish everyone easle could come back too

Comment by trent – January 3, 2013 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can believe people are calling Sami ms.piggy,she is in great shape!!!!!Someone is jealous

Comment by marsha – January 3, 2013 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with u Sami is a very pretty woman who is in great shape!

Comment by Deidre Gephart – January 3, 2013 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes, Sami is very pretty.

Comment by degrassidays – January 3, 2013 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Smi’s not ugly, just don;t see why every man wants to sleep with her either.

Comment by Mary Vasquez – January 3, 2013 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Im glad Cloe is back and Parker is Daniels,Cloe and Daniel belong together jennifer dresses and acts like an old woman! As far as Sami she belongs with Rafe, EJ needs to find someone else and his sister Kristen needs someone to knock her out! She needs to go back where she comes from before someone kills her!

Comment by Deidre Gephart – January 3, 2013 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I knew it! So happy to see the writers are back on track with this storyline……..Now they can work on Daniel & Chloe’s relationship & Jennifer can take a back seat! Yeah, I see Kate coming with some more apples & pies…..Then again she may have been the one that did the SWITCH to break up Daniel & Chloe to begin with…Who knows!

Comment by Alphea McCulloch – January 3, 2013 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m sorry, I just don’t see the appeal of Danloe. They had their chance and Chloe blew it, besides, Chloe deserves someone a bit more…well, just someone more for her. I don’t think Daniel will ever choose another woman over Jennifer.

Comment by degrassidays – January 3, 2013 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It was Daniel who blew it long before the drunken ons. Chloe deserves better than the poison that Daniel is

Comment by imane assi – January 3, 2013 10:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DANIEL is very sexy , love him and chloe is the hottest chick in daytime tv…Jennifer needs to be with brady, nichole with rafe and sammy with ej… go on youtube as they have episodes from 1965

Comment by melissa vitullo – January 3, 2013 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Daniel is not sext .He looks sweart dirty and smelly. He looks like he needs a bath, shave and haircut. Choe is too gorgeous and hot for him

Comment by imane assi – January 3, 2013 08:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Jennifer can have Daniel both pathetic losers belong together. I think that it is time if Jack ever comes back from dead I would love to see Jack expression on his face see that Jennifer moved on quickly with Daniel not even bother to find him or anything rejects Jennifer moves on with someone else maybe Nicole or bring back Greta. Jennifer is not only women for Jack he should have life outside of Jennifer and move on.

Comment by Anita Srinivasan – January 7, 2013 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jennifer needs to be send away to Bayview I am sorry Brady and Jennifer no way she is no match for him at all she is boring and pathetic she has no sex appeal either. Jennifer needs to grow up.

Comment by Anita Srinivasan – January 4, 2013 08:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This doesn’t surprise me. It seems everyone forgot Phillp was sterlie….. Anyone remember the Shawn/Belle/Phillp storyline?

Comment by kto – January 3, 2013 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yep!

Comment by Joyce Palms – January 3, 2013 09:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Philip had a son,Steve and Kayla wanted to adopt him,(Pocket,was his nickname),but he was adopted by another couple!

Comment by Tina Lyons – January 4, 2013 06:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I said the same thing and i always wondered why there was so much fuss over Parker when Philip didn’t keep Pocket, where was Kate with all of her drama when Pocket was adopted out it was just overboard with the Parker thing and i stuck to my guns when i said that Chloe’s son was Daniels, they were like jack rabbits , and then one night with Phil, geesh! Daniels baby all the way !

Comment by May Grace Watson Branch – January 8, 2013 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love chloe. I hope her and bradey get back together.

Comment by cheryl – January 3, 2013 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post