Winter TV Spoiler-palooza! Your Scoop-Filled Guide to 39 Returning Favorites

The holiday season’s biggest lump of coal — the rash of reruns — is over, and we have scoop to prove it!

All your favorites — from cable dramas such as Justified and Pretty Little Liars to those that took a winter hiatus (like Big Bang Theory, Once Upon a Time and Bones) — will soon be back with fresh episodes.

RELATED | Hot for Winter: Your January Premieres and Finales Calendar

To help you prepare for the onslaught of returns and premieres, TVLine presents a gallery that will not only catch you up on where the action left off, but also spill juicy spoilers about what’s ahead.

Flip through the slideshow to get all the intel and then hit Comments to tell us what you’re psyched for!

1. Michael G. says:

Grimm won’t return til March? May the NBC scheduler be attacked by a group of Blutbads!

2. 1mars says:

I’m at a loss, how can the Bones showrunners equate Cam’s boy toy secret relationship with Arastoo as similar to Booth & Brennan’s 7 years journey towards love and parenthood? They know its wrong and are trying to keep it a secret and she should get her ass fired. As far as we know once Booth & Brennan became a couple, it was not hidden and brought out into the open, above board. I say, as far as we know, cuz, of course, there was a 6 month time jump and we didnt really see it. We have to use our imagination.

• Clarissa says:

UGH!!! I don’t even know why TVLine used Booth and Brennan in their photo for Bones as they didn’t even give us one spoiler on Booth and Brennan as a couple, remember them? Don’t worry the Bones writers seemed to have forgotten about them too now since all they care about are the Bones supporting cast…B.o.r.i.n.g!!!!!!!!! AND not one spoiler for Booth either. Serious fail.

• debbie says:

IKR!? I thought spoilers are suppose to entice fans back after the break, these Bones spoilers are the worst for me. Please for the love of 8yrs of being a loyal Bones fans could I have a tidbit on Booth & Brennan and my man BOOTH!? Please and thank you!

• Annika Witt says:

The writers said that Booth and Brennan are going to be on a case and then something will happen, idk if they were undercover, but Brennan will end up in the hospital and in her head she will revisit her mother and we will get a glimpse of who Brennan was as a child and then when she wakes up will have a different view of her life and possibly look into Booth’s religion.

• RedsFan says:

Enough already about Sweets & Daisy. They are both the worst characters on Bones, and Cam & Astroo? You guys do remember that BOOTH & BRENNAN are the main couple on BONES? Yes? So why not tease the return of Buck and Wanda for Jan 14?

• nicky says:

haha!!! The only Sweets spoiler I ever want to hear about on the most overused, annoying Mary Sue character ever is that he is getting killed off and/or leaving the series. I hate Sweets on so many levels and with an intensity it would scare even Stephen King. Get him off my screen!

• Moria says:

The only good Sweets is a dead Sweets.in my book. I use to be whatever on him until he started to get rammed down my throat in most of the current episodes. He is all over Booth’s scenes at the FBI, taking over many questioning suspects scenes, (and therefore reducing David’s screentime,WTF is that about? TOTAL FAIL) and now all over Booth’s home scenes too, Booth & Brennan as a couple can’t get away from Sweets either, the writers have turned Sweets into a needy stalker that can’t stand on his own two feet. It is just too fraking much for me…..So yes, just kill Sweets off and lets get back to Booth doing the job he has been doing for years, Booth having a fraking storyline of his own for a change and Booth & Brennan getting some alone time!!!!

• Deena says:

Sweets is my favorite secondary character. Aside from his relationship with daisy, I enjoy the comedy he brings & especially his relationship with Booth. How many times has he helped Booth (and even Bones) realize things about himself that he didn’t want to figure out himself. I’m glad they expanded his role. Just keep him away from Daisy.

• brisbydog says:

I quit Bones when they retconned Zach into a serial killer and kept Sweets. Can’t belive he is still around!!

• Alyssa says:

The writers/producers talked about Booth before and they said that we will get to see Booth’s mom this season. I think they didn’t tell any spoilers about the two because they want it to be a surprise(??) i don’t know..:|

• Kay says:

Unfortunately, it seems, the way they have “creatively” opened so many stories for Booth/Brennan after making then a couple is to reduce them to secondary characters. I have been patient with the bonus eps thrown into the continuity but I want to see the main couple not supporting cast in ridiculous, off the wall plots. More Swaisy drama, live in boarder, Cam boinking an intern. Ugh

• Annika Witt says:

• Annika Witt says:

It’s going to be a great episode

• Linda says:

Actually that case is not the one they are going undercover. If I read it correctly Brennan is working on a case that someone does not want her to solve and she gets shot. Some type of surgeon is working on her and she is having some types of flashbacks of her childhood and her mother. As for the hospital I never read she was in the hospital. Also I agree with you, this is one episode I can’t wait to see :)

• Annika says:

Ooh.. Well that’s still good and the spoiler was posted on here ad that’s what I remembered but her getting shot will just make this episode that much more intense. I think all of us enjoy the serious side of booth and Brennan’s relationship considering we have been deprived of gravedigger and serial killer episodes also no more booth trying to get with bones kinds of episodes. I know how much im looking forward to seeing Booths protectiveness come out and his hurt and anger cause lets face it, he’s one hot guy. All in all it should be an amazing episode.. Hope they renew for a 9th.

• Linda says:

I agree with you, he is one HOT guy ;) I can’t wait for this episode and to see what he does bc we all know he will be involve somehow….can’t wait to see who finds her. I also miss those episodes where booth acts very protective and we haven’t seen that much lately, I also miss “those looks” they used to give each other from past season (before they got together). I am also hoping for a season 9 (which I believe will happen….unless David or Emily don’t resign) and a season 10, but my gut is telling me season 9 might be the last season…….if that’s the case I want to see a B&B wedding ;)………..NOW that would be a great series finally :)

• Annika says:

Oh my gosh you read my mind haha! I’ve been dying for some protective booth. The writers have said they think season 9 is pretty possible. As much as I love the comical
            Bones show, I just wish that it was more serious sometimes cause i feel like they’re relationship means a lot more… Like they both need each other in order to survive cause they’ve had terrible childhoods, I think that they should try sometimes just to be serious cause its part of their relationship and I think it would be intensely great. I’m just hoping for some good episodes and It’s been one of my favorite shows for a long time. Hope they renew the next few seasons

• Tina says:

Personally I quit watching after season 6. Too many inconsistancies in the characters.

• Annika Witt says:

Booth will share a big secret in this dance episode. And it has nothing to do with dancing. Instead, it’s a secret previously shared only between Booth and God. (Source: TVGuide.com)
      An upcoming episode involving organic funerals (no embalming or fancy caskets), Booth and Brennan are forced to discuss their eternal-resting-place plans.
      During February sweeps, Brennan gets shot. She is at the lab at the time, and Booth is the one who finds her there. This is probably the near-death experience that will cause Brennan to see visions of her mother.
      Booth’s mother is also planned for later in season 8. No casting has been announced yet, but Mama Booth may bear a strong resemblance to her son.
      Cam (Tamara Taylor) and Arastoo Vaziri (Pej Vahdat) will have their relationship made public.
      Angela (Michaela Conlin) and Hodgins (T.J. Thyne) have to deal with both a possible career change for Angela and a life-changing incident involving the return of Christopher Pelant (guest star Andrew Leeds).
      There is going to be a new squintern. You’ll have to guess about this one’s special variety of weird genius.

• Diane says:

Bones is now a boring ridiculously simple show. The docotr had a baby and now she is being
      cast as nearly mindless and Booth is an idiot. I loved this show but now I don’t even dvr it.

3. ScrubsGuy says:

What a great feature – thanks to everyone at TVLine for this! Only shows I missed were Archer and 30 Rock.

As a suggestion, if something like this could be maintained on the main page – especially with dates for the next new episode airing for each, it would be a really helpful in tracking our favourite shows.

Happy New Year everyone!

4. CC says:

There’s a pretty big difference between Cam/Arastoo and Booth/Bones, and that difference would be superior/intern. I knew the “new boyfriend we’d seen before” would be Arastoo and I don’t mind, but it would be inaccurate to label Brennan a hypocrite for disapproving. As for the rest – love that Sweets and Daisy broke up (and how), and want to see him with that FBI agent again!!!

• Kath says:

The other big difference between the two couples is that Cam/Arastoo are mature enough to realize when they care for another person and handle a relationship with him/her. Brennan and Booth are barely beyond the high school stage. I stopped caring about them four seasons ago, but I thought the Arastoo reveal episode was very sweet and something that could get me back into watching Bones again.

5. Cat says:

March?! Oh..that really stinks. I know that they started early in August (which was cool), so I understand trying to stretch out the year, but 3 months?! I”m going to have some withdraws..lol.

• robinepowell says:

Actually it’s four months, for any who last watched in November and new it wasn’t coming back until March. ;)

• Cat says:

Well..it’s about 4 1/2 months from mid November, but I was counting from when I posted the post. So it’s 3 months. Yes, it’s like summer hiatus, but at least with summer, there are things to do outside. Until March, there is Community and Once Upon a Time to make things all good. :)

6. kat says:

Excited for Nikita to come back. Really curious as to what storyline Craig is referring to when he says her addiction was just groundwork for something coming.

• kat says:

I’m also really excited to hear there’s going to be more Cary/Kalinda on the Good Wife. Whether it’s romantic or not, I love their scenes together. The actors have a great rhythm. Plus, Matt Czuchry was so underused in general in the first half of the season, anything that means more Cary is a good thing in my book.

• Em says:

Yes! I love the Cary / Kalinda dynamic! While I hope they take it into a romantic direction, I would even be ok with it staying in friendship territory as long as they have scenes together.

• Dee says:

Agree with all you say. More Cary would be great. I cannot recall seeing a talented actor and great character so underused as Matt Czuchry’s Cary. This is not a plus for TGW when they
        continue to waste Cary. Hoping that changes now.

• Marc1 says:

Nikita: I have the feeling that this terrible thing that will ‘happen’ to Michael is related to Max. Amanda will figure out that Michael has a son and probably kidnap him and maybe kill the mom while she’s trying to protect him.

7. Steph says:

I am so ready for Castle to come back.

8. Drew Ryan says:

WOW, no Glee spoilers.

• Drew says:

Because Glee sucks? Lol

• Ari says:

Spoiler Alert: The same thing that happened last year will happen again just with the new dopplegangers instead of the original cast. Then everyone will sing songs that have nothing to do with the situation they are in and Rachel will wear too much makeup.

• Liu says:

I was kinda annoyed when reading about your sarcasm about doppelgangers… But I can’t help but chuckle when I read “Rachel will wear too much makeup.”
        Oh, Hooker-Mode Lea indeed will be gracing us in Season 4B…

9. Stacey says:

What is up with Ziva in the back half? And her father’s reappearance is only the beginning. Could be his days are numbered. And Ziva will feel torn about NCIS, and her old ties to Mossad. It would definitely impact her and Tony. And her life. But then maybe her fathers’ appearance puts her on the course to maybe something with Tony. Her talk with Diane in the ex-wife episode did make it seem like Ziva is open to doing something crazy. And going against Gibbs Rule 12 and actually going there with Tony would be crazy. But then with Cote’s contract up at the end of the year. Could they be putting Ziva at a turning point? In case? But then I think Cote is happy with the show!

• vicki says:

I am so ready for Ziva to leave the show – or for the show to call it quits. Maybe it’s time. Ziva in season 3 was interesting. Ziva now? Not so much.

• Kath says:

I’m ready for some more Ziva episodes again. She and Abby are my favourite characters. (The fact that they are the only two females amonge 6 men may have something to do with that.)

I like how they’ve been handling the Tony/Ziva interactions this season. I hope Glasberg doesn’t drop that storyline like it was in the last 2 seasons.

• barbra says:

Same love Ziva so happy they are doing a 2 part episode with her

• wj says:

Abby has gotten too rediculous. She, Mcgee and Director Vance must go. Gibbs should take over as Director. Tony and Ziva could then be the crime fighting duo they should be. Of course Gibbs is still the man. He is the best.

• Tina says:

Hopefully the episode will define things for Ziva. Glad they are sharing background on Abby.

10. LMSO says:

No GREY’S ANATOMY? Seriously?

11. martina says:

Nothing new about Castle…

12. Brenna says:

Thanks so much for this!!

13. anna says:

ziva…..ziva….ziva – sounds like an incredibly BORING second half of NCIS & one not worth watching if the useless character is the focus.

• Dani says:

The only thing “useless” AND “Boring” are your redundant-yet-fruitless attempts to bash one character whom you spend ALL your energy lunching on. Face it, Hater: Ziva is BELOVED by the NCIS Masses. You, however, are NOT even acknowledged by your tiny crew of fellow cantankerites. Ciao.

14. vklapp says:

no at&t unverse…no, i don’t care how long you make me hit the next button through your ad.

15. Drew says:

Can’t wait for Revenge, Scandal, and TVD! Really hoping this season of Revenge pulls through…they had a rough start and it wasn’t promising. Scandal is definitely proving that it’s the underdog show, can’t believe how intense it has gotten! TVD couldn’t get here faster, I’m ready for those delicious twists and turns. ;) Thanks for the spoilers!

16. Lily says:

Ugh!!!!!! I wish Deacon and Rayna were together already, they’re obviously still in love and he was obviously her first choice, I can’t believe she didn’t waited for him while he was in rehab or believe he could change =(

17. kiber9 says:

Have to say, nothing new on Bones that we haven’t already been teased with and there is a giant difference between the relationships of Cam/Arastoo and Booth and Brennan. If it’s supposed to a be similiar situation, I don’t see it. A supervisor/intern vs an FBI agent/scientist, who dont work for the same company, is no way similar. Good for Brennan being unhappy about it, I wonder how Booth feels about it, Cam being his oldest friend, and can’t they bring in any new characters to play love interests for the unattached team other than coworkers? zzzzzz on the whole Sweets drama and move him out of the Mighty Hut, please.

• amber says:

Complete agreement. Booth and Brennan relationship and set up are completely different than Cam and her boy toy intern. And if Hart and Stephen think that makes Brennan a hypocrite then that makes them a pair of idiots. AND enough already of Sweets crap.Do. Not. Care. He is the most worthless and useless character on Bones.

18. mary says:

Love all the scoop! Can’t wait for HIMYM, Vampire Diaries, Revenge, and more!

19. Templar says:

Thanks for the info. I only watch 6 out of the 40, but I appreciate all that you do.

20. Deena says:

Waiting until March to bring back Grimm? Will NBC ever learn?!?!

Please keep Will & Laura apart on The Good Wife. I didn’t think Amanda Peet was sticking around this long.

For Brennan to criticize Cam’s relationship would be hypocritical. Booth & Cam, Angela & Hodgins, Angela & Wendell, Daisy & Sweets, Booth & Bones…all these relationships are ok but suddenly Cam & Arastoo is not? While she heads the department, he is technically Brennan’s intern. And it’s not like he’s some HS kid. He’s a grown man. I am very interested to see how this episode plays out.

• Pete says:

Ummm….Cam is the boss of them all at the Jeff. Inst.. Cos she like mentions it in every episode!!!! And if fans can’t get how that is a major problem at the work place esp when she manages the Interns in said work place then I am not going to bother explaining it.

• Deena says:

My point was that Cam is not his immediate supervisor, Bones is. It was ok for Angela to date an intern because she’s not the boss? She still held a higher position than him. And it’s not like he’s a kid like Finn. If Cam dated Hodgins, would that have been ok because he’s a paid employee & not an unpaid intern? Just saying to look at all the relationships on the show.

• TBG says:

Interns are paid and Cam is in charge of that and how many hours they get. I am remembering several times were interns came to her about issues, Wendall asking her to give him extra shifts because he needed the hours/money, another intern (can’t remember which) came to her with an error on his pay check. So she does manage the internet affairs, Brennan is their teacher and does not bother with the technical stuff like how they are being paid.
          Cam’s the boss of the Jeff so it would be a conflict of interest for her to be dating an intern when she’s in charge of hours/pay. Think of it in terms of school. Cam is the prinicipal, it would not be appropriate for the principal to date a classroom aid or a teacher. If a teacher dates another teacher that’d be ok, or even if a teacher dates an aid.

21. Dee says:

Here’s hoping that the great series regulars will be seen more often in the rest of the season. The guest stars are great but theyhave occupied too much screen time this year.
    I also hope that Will & Laura is not a long term plotline. Laura is not a likeable character since she started at the S.A.’s office. Hope to see more of Cary and he is great with Kalinda. But can’t they give Cary a story that is his own for once? One that doesn’t only exist as part of another character’s? Any way we get more Cary, however, will be a definite improvement.

• Lucy says:

“so it could go either way”…please!!!! It never goes the “other” way! I liked Cary and Kalinda, but everytime they involve him in her storyline it just ends up with Kalinda having sex with someone else and showing how much she cares for Alicia and and with no development as for Cary and Kalinda relationship. And Cary needs his own storyline. Give him cases and further that brief plot about his daddy issues, please.

• Caitlin says:

I disagree. I hope they stop trying to make Cary/Kalinda happen when Kalinda clearly doesn’t care about him.

• Sophonisbe says:

I agree with you, Kalinda seems friendly enough, but she used him a lot, and is closer to Will than to Cary. That would be stupid to create something romantic between them.
          They were supposed to explore the Alicia / Kalinda friendship this season…

• Lucy says:

Well, I think it would do a favor to Kalinda character to finally show that she cares about Cary too, especially after what he did for her in season two and what he went through because of her crappy husband this season. And I don’t think it would stupid at all to create something romantic between Cary and Kalinda…until they would be able to avoid the usual Kalinda’s type of “relationship”. Problem is that I don’t think those writers are able to do it.
            And I think they have explored Alicia/kalinda friendship a lot. So much that they don’t know what to write about it anymore.

• Dee says:

I don’t think K is closer to Will than Cary. She and Will have a bond because they are simliar types of people…like bending the rules and stretching ethics. K and Cary do have sexual tension and this has been shown quite a few times…like the kiss in the lobby and Cary saving K in the shootout. They have good chemistry and are good to watch. I would just prefer a new girlfriend for Cary. Someone seperate from the other characters’ stories.

• Sophonisbe says:

That’s exactly why Kalinda is closer to Will than Cary : she reciprocates with Will. The connection they have is real, based on a kinship. But with Cary, she doesn’t reciprocate : Cary was obviously smitten, and yes, he did things for her, but a lot of their interactions were initiated by Cary – even the kiss, where she didn’t really seemed involved in. That’s why I really don’t see a romantic relationship between them, it would seem out of the blue.
            And like you, I want someone new for Cary – so that he could have his own story.

• Lucy says:

@Dee Even if often romanticism has nothing to do with perfect reciprocity I would prefer a woman who is able somewhat to reciprocate him. Someone who knows him, appreciates him and cares about him. And I’m not sure if Kalinda is able to do it. I loved Cary and Kalinda dynamics but writers ruined everything last year using Cary just like a plot device to reconnect Alicia and Kalinda. They’ve not even really talked since the last 2nd half or season 3 and she never never did anything relevant to prove she gaves a damn about him….so they really need to do a lot to make those two believable as friends (or more) again. Also there’s no way I can forget that they had him beaten up and there was no follow up for this so I’m really not so confident about what they’ve in store for Cary’s character in general.

• Dee says:

I agree that K and Will have a bond…but it is not romantic. K has not returned Cary’s interest for sure and has even used him occasionally…but they do have the sexual tension mentioned by the producers. This could be expanded without it being out-of-the-blue. However, I think it would be better to have K and Cary as good friends and Cary with a new girlfriend. Like it has been mentioned, someone who really cares about him and is not just with Cary to further another character’s storyline. That scenario would be great for this show and the viewers.

• Pat says:

Friends…lovers…who cares. Pont is that I don’t think there’s any chance they’ll finally give Cary a storyline or a storyarc anyway. And that’s because they didn’t plan anything for him from the start. They’ve planned the firm’s crysis for Diane and Will and both of them are almost involved in every case, so no screentime problems for them. They’ve also have planned a new love interst for Will. They’ve planned the political campaign and the FBI investigation for Eli. They’ve planned the husband’s storyline for Kalnda and even it was a total flop I’m sure they’ve something else in store for her (using Cary like a tool again, of course). And what did they plan for Cary? NOTHING. They even didn’t bother to involve him in cases. They left him in the closet for half of season. And when he was beaten up everyone, writers and media included, acted like it was just a nothing, of course, because it was written like a nothing.

• Lucy says:

I don’t know you, but I’m tired of being part of the fandom those writers don’t give a damn about.

22. “I spend a lot of time as Arrow going after him, and it’s personal for me for reasons I can’t explain.” I’m sure it involves Thea becoming hooked on Vertigo.

23. Taylor Brown says:

No 666 park avenue?! :(

• Lime says:

It was canceled, my dear. Sorry.

• Kathryn says:

ABC promised to play the remaining episodes that were filmed. Now they’re claiming they’ll show them in the summer. So, most people thought it would be back to run it’s final eppies like Last Resort will be.

24. Kay says:

Grimm off until March? NBC’s pitiful level of intelligence is revealed again. Sigh……

25. Drew says:

“Meanwhile, Oliver, ex-love Lauren and her new beau Tommy tried to work trough the “awkward” stage of their new dynamic.”

Lauren should be Laurel.

It’d be interesting to see Thea hooked on a drug… those who know Green Arrow history know how well Oliver handled the first Speedy being a drug addict. It did not go over well.

26. Savannah says:

Thanks a bunch for the new batch of spoilers for so many great shows. I’m very much looking forward to the return of BBT-favorite comedy period, “Castle”-looking forward to more resolution on the Johanna Beckett storyline, POI-that show just keeps getting better and better, “New Girl”- Schmidt & CeCe are killing.me. NCIS-this show is having a great season and I really hope they find a way to bring back the awesome Mrs. Fornell and the fantastic Pennybaker. Quite excited about the Ziva arc too and the ramifications of said arc for her, her and Tony and what’s this about a puzzle? I need this series back now. Also, “The Good Wife”-what did Kalinda do to her husband to get him to “leave”? Carey and K, Alicia and Peter and Will and AP’s character-that’s an interesting sort of quadrangle, and I am curious as to why the FBI is so interested in Eli.
    The only thing I found disappointing was that there were no “Mentalist” spoilers. I love that show. I know it’s been moved to Sundays but that doesn’t mean it hasn’t been quite good this season. I’m dying to know about what will happen with Lisbon & Volker, Lisbon & Jane, with Lisbon, Jane and the whole Lorelei mess, Red John’s identity-finally!, and anything on the rest of the crew: Cho, Rigsby & VP, that you can find out about.

27. Drew says:

Also… nothing on Psych?

28. Anna says:

Yay so excited for parks and rec. literally the most underrated show ever. And extra yay to more Lucy lawless on my tv!

29. Britta Unfiltered says:

Oh my gosh, in exactly one week from today I will be watching Justified! [Happy sigh]. Welcome back, cowboy. And Wynn Duffy is back! Excellent news! I’m not big on the bartender though. She’s not doing it for me yet. Hurray for Shameless, Walking Dead and Southland! And in one month…Community! Britta and Troy: Awesome. Britta and Jeff: Makes me taste bile. And while we’re on the subject…Hannah and Donald Glover on Girls: Extremely awesome. Alicia debasing herself by sleeping with Peter: Super gross. I wish on New Girl they would just have Nick and Jess be friends. They don’t work for me as a couple. I guess I’ll also be watching How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Grimm, Go On, The Office, Once Upon a Time, Parenthood, Parks and Rec, and Revenge (I hate myself for that one),

30. snarka says:

OUaT: No Aurora? Boo-urns.

And I’d whine about lack of AHS, but new episode airs tomorrow night. Haha.

31. danny says:

I really hope Revenge gets better in the second half of the season because it’s become really convoluted and cheesy. I like the vamp romance between Klaus and Caroline, forbidden love is the best kind. Arrow is getting better and better. and yay, Community!

• Kathryn says:

Yeah, it’s always great watching a romance between a woman and the guy that tried to murder her twice, murdered her boyfriend and murdered her boyfriend’s mother. It’s the stuff dreams are made of.

Pardon me while I’m vomit.

32. Alex says:

No Game of Thrones here? WTF?

33. Zoe says:

Damnit, where are the SVU spoilers?

34. Tina says:

I can’t wait for Beauty and the Beast to come back. It has finally got some footing and has some real potential to be as good as TVD has become.

35. ZmaX says:

For Arrow, Oliver’s ex-girlfriend is Laural, not Lauren.

But i’m looking forward to Vertigo :)

• Kath says:

I wish she would stay his ex-girlfriend. I wouldn’t even mind if the hooked archer she’s attracted to is Tommy’s father.

Oliver and Felicity have way more hotness than he and Laurel.

And the “I’m turned off by the dilettante guy but attracted to the hero alter-ego” trope is so old, it’s been around since The Scarlet Pimpernel appeared in 1905. This show can’t even work up any heat between them.

36. Bry says:

What about Lost Girl?

37. Diana says:

Can’t wait for New Girl! I’m so excited to see Nick and Jess’ development :)

38. rty123 says:

I don’t want Alicia to be awkward regarding the whole Will/Laura situation. I want her to be green jealous :(((

39. ECRC says:

Once Upon a Time – Emma Swan overprotective:

“I don’t really know that much about all these people from this other land, but I do know that those two are dangerous, so I’m certainly not going to want them anywhere near my kid.”

I love it!

40. I can’t wait for Nikita to come back. Such a frigging annoying hiatus after we only even got 6 episodes (and even there, a break between episode 4 and 5), and it looks like Amanda is going to kick her diabolical plan into high gear. So excited!

41. Renee says:

So excited about Beauty & the Beast, Person of Interest, Revolution, Arrow, Grimm and Nikita! Hate that Revolution and Grimm aren’t for months, but at least I’ll get to watch the others.

42. Thanks God Emma Swan becomes smart! Henry has to be her 1st choice. Hook is a dangerous man…And Cora will surely try to use Henry to manipulate Regina

43. Jerri says:

I don’t know if you guys are aware of it, but when browsing on my iPhone, all I can see are the images, not the text/slideshow that shows up when browsing on a computer.

• Matthew Daniel says:

Jerri, I said the same thing at first too, but then realized that when you are viewing the mobile site on the iPhone, you have to tap the image of the show you want, and then it will bring up the text/narrative for that picture.

44. Matt, thank you for the NCIS spoilers…….I’m excited & scared about what’s gonna happen for Ziva in this month’s episodes, and look forward to seeing how this’ll propel the relationship with her and Tony forward! Cote de Pablo definitely has the talent to handle whatever is thrown her way and I can’t wait. The chemistry she has with Michael just makes me love Tony and Ziva and all they’ve been through over the last 7+ years. Is it Tues. yet? :-)

45. BMF says:

I could care less about Ziva’s father. He’s a douchebag and it makes her look stupid/bad every time he shows up.

The stalling on NCIS is ridiculous.

46. Cant wait for ONCE UPON A TIME!!!

47. Dana says:

Jeff & Britta, yay! I miss Comunnity.

48. Jesse says:

I missed Californication. Too bad, eh?

49. Ella says:

Have missed Once Upon a Time, The Vampire Diaries, Hart of Dixie, Arrow and Fringe. Looking forward to new shows bust still sad to see Fringe sign off. :(

50. GoodNCIS says:

AHHHH. Cannot wait for the Ziva arc. She’s the most interesting character on NCIS and her episodes are always so good and they get amazing numbers.
    But I’m a little scared too, don’t hurt our sweet Ziva and let her be happy with Tony.