TVLine Readers' 2013 Wish List for Glee, Castle, Vampire Diaries, S.H.I.E.L.D. and More Shows!

TVLine asked you, our readers, for your 2013 TV wish lists — and you responded in droves.

Two things were clear: You have strong ‘shipper feelings, you have a lot of opinions about who should be on Marvel’s S.H.I.E.L.D. and you really wanted Leverage to be renewed (the wishes below are but a fraction of the email pleas we got for the TNT caper, which has just been cancelled and airs its finale on Christmas night). But that’s not all you’re hoping for in the new year.

RELATED | The TVLine Staff’s 2013 Wish List for Walking Dead, Once, Idol, Revenge and More!

From a roommate hook-up to a Glee reunion to second (…and third, and fourth, and so on) chances for beloved shows, here’s what TVLine readers are asking The Powers That Be to make happen in 2013.

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Commentary, Lists, Photo Gallery

1. Mafer says:

All I want for christmas and next year is a Finchel reunion and for them to have their happy ending

• more Rachel says:

Thye need to sure up the NY side of things. Focus on character we care about like Rachel and Kurt and give them some comedic material. Finchel can get back together in 2013 – Dec 2013.
      My biggest wish though it that Blaine doesn’t make it to NYC in season 5.

2. “Rachael: The EPs are running a tight ship, and I know that the finale will be a payoff. But can someone check if we’re going to address the man in the zeppelin trying to kill Olivia (circa Season 3)?”

I had the same question and this is the answer I found at Fringewikia.com.

Later, in the altered timeline it is revealed that he is actually a representation of William Bell. The Nanites used by him had the X symbol on them (the same one that was on Man X ‘s shirt). This is actually the mark of William Bell. These nanites would eventually lead Olivia to her death. So Man X (or William Bell) did indirectly kill her. (“Brave New World: Part 1″)(“Brave New World: Part 2″)

3. Esaul says:

I love the Smallville spinoff idea. Been enjoying rewatchibg Smallville on TNT than a lot of the current shows.

4. Those SHIELD wishes are so Whedon-centric. How about some Marvel-centric wishes? Let’s see… I’d like to see Mockingbird and Spider-Woman (both of whom are agents of SHIELD) show up on the TV show. It doesn’t have to be in costume, it can be in their civilian identities as Bobbi Morse and Jessica Drew. Since Mockingbird is Hawkeye’s eventual wife, that would provide a strong tie-in with the movie.

5. Barbie says:

Hey, Tracy, we had the same wish! I’m glad it made the list!!! CSI:NY for a 10 season!!! Oh, yeah, baby!!! <3

6. Lu says:

I wish Netflix would pull the trigger and start making new Jericho episodes…slightly more realistic that seeing new Firefly (but not by much)…actually, I would love to see both of these shows come back

• M3rc Nate says:

Amen. Jericho needs to happen. Though im curious if they would pick up where they left off, or assume the real Jericho fans have read the comics (which are Canon). Personally id hope the ladder.

7. In lieu of a sixth season of Leverage, I’d settled for a series of annual reunion movies, and I’d rather not wait 20 years or so like has been the case with past TV show reunion movies, like Hart to Hart, Perry Mason, and others to name a few.

8. My only wish is for Brittana to get back together and that Sam and Brittany crap to end like now, Sick and tired of glee and their 3rd party crap to the 3 major couples…

9. winoza says:

hmm interesting, i didn’t know that tvline is a finchel shipper because they choose the finchel one than another breakup couple lol. but i have to agree at some point, i mean i don’t have a problem with them breaking up for a while but at least we can have more interaction between them in the upcoming episodes, them building their friendship again would be nice. i didn’t realize how much i missed them until the swan song episode because they barely talked to each other, when in season 1-3 they always have more than one scene in every single episode. rachel and finn dynamic with the original casts is what make me interested in glee in the first place tbh

and please, glee to keep a focus on blaine? as far as i’m concerned glee is focused on blaine since season 2 bc at least he sang in every episode when he also get storylines, this season blaine with marley have more songs than rachel and kurt. my true wishlist for glee is for the writers to bring back the original casts and focus on them from now on. if there’s another episodes without rachel, kurt and other original cast, don’t expect me to watch it because that is not the show that i wanna watch

• Sooni says:

Agreed. If they kept the focus on Rachel, Kurt, Finn and Santana and everyone else was secondary/tertiary with stories that supported the main characters then Glee would at least have a chance of getting it’s mojo back. The heavy focus on the new kids and people like Brittany has really left me shaking my head this season. Brittany has sung more than Rachel this year. Insanity.

• anne says:

Pretty much everything about this season has me shaking my head. Blaine a cheater, and giving Burt cancer to force Kurt to forgive him being at the top of my list. All I wish for in the new year is new writers, less newbies and and more Kurt Hummel.

• SomissingGleethatIloved says:

Everything to what you 2 have said. I feel Glee needs an overhaul, this season alone just falls flat, too serious and lacking in story content. Glee is supposed to give glee and fun and humor, not lame drama that keeps going over and over. Less humor with focus on characters whom I don’t care about. Blaine, Marley and Brittany have sung more than Rachel and Kurt. I can see why Blaine, he is the panesea of the Fox execs. I don’t understand the desire for Marley at all. Brittany is THE dancer, why have her sing so much, even though she is getting better at singing she is NO vocalist. Glee needs to either focus on the original cast who have established fan following or if Glee is so determined to keep the Glee club at McKinley make it 2 separate shows. There are some fans who like what is on this season. But there are alot of fans who have dwindled since the pilot, especially this season. They established that Blaine was so devoted to Kurt and sure of his feelings, but this season he cheats at the drop of a hat. Burt the best dad ever has Cancer? McKinley do the same rehashed stories with different characters with a few altered scenarios. They don’t know how to keep Sue into the story so they give her a new foe, Finn They keep demeaning and debasing Finn at every turn as a chump. This is supposed to be his discovery? That he has to fall to lowest level of self respect and confidence to start over to build himself up again. They finally bring Puck back, thank goodness-something fun and funny. Where is Santana, the one who kept everyone on their toes?
          For me, the show needs Santana as the angst, she is believable. Rachel and Kurt to sing the most. NY is full of insecurities of Rachel needing a guy to validate herself again. Not about her having challenging foes at school. But having another bully who torments her in Cassie. Kurt instead of having his own story of challenge and enlightenment he is Rachel’s roomate and confidente. I had hoped for NY to be the song enriched, fun and humorous romp of Friends and frenemies with interaction full of life learning experiences. Now it is dull and lifeless IMO. I don’t find McKinley interesting to follow. Marley and Unique are my least favorite of the show so far. I miss Sam, Tina, Artie and Brittany to find them as background characters again. I just have a problem with the path the show is taking. I still keep a half hearted watch on the show for the music. The rest is just a so so TV show.

• more Rachel says:

Rachel isn’t looking to Brody for validation. She is keeping it casual and going at her pace. I don’t get where people think Rachel is looking to Brody for anything except friendship to this point. And even if it does become more it is 6 months or more since Finn left her. And Kurt is more bogged down by Blaine still than Rachel. NY has potential but it is wasted with exposition because they are to busy pushing boring Malrey down our throats.

• somissingGleethatIloved says:

@more Rachel. You’re right about that Rahel is not searching for validation from Brody in that way. But, she has succumbed to his influence on her need to be more adult which influenced her need to have a Makeover. Which I don’t like all her make up and her clothes. So Lea. Agree with that fact hat Glee has focused so much attention to miss squeaky clean and boring Marley. Lea and Chris’s talents are wasted IMO. Why not utilize their best talents to the fullest. Kurt’s lost to pining in wake of his hurt and betrayal by Blaine. As for Rachel instead of this 3rd so called party-Brody being her main focus and her insecurities being rehashed by Cassie another bully to Glee. This is so boring. Instead, I wish Glee showed Rachel going head on with her competitors and facing those times when she fell short. IMO, her seeking validation from Brody is in the lame and sucky storyline of her need to be more adult-the line that Brody has given her as her sole purpose to succeed at while at NYADA on the show. Glee is not fun and funny as it can be. It is going down a path of meloncholy and serious insecurities and lesser quality musical performances.
            Agree with the fact that their focus on the dry and medicinal squeaky clean Marley as McKinley’s new Rachel. Well, Tina made the most profound statement. She was friends with Rachel and Marley was no Rachel. Artie agreed. I think that the path Glee has taken, not only changed my mind about Glee as it is, but many viewers this season. I just don’t care to take the time to record it. The music has always been so rich and wonderfully performed on Glee. This season, especially, is lame even in that category. I’m not a fan anymore. Such a die hard-I-will-not-miss-an-episode-ever fan of Glee til now. This season is the worst IMO.

• Marco says:

They never estabilished Blaine as devoted to Kurt’s feelings. Quite the opposite in fact. If you notice, the biggest problems and the get-together of Klaine itself happened just because Blaine wanted them. Every time Kurt wanted something Blaine didn’t or didn’t want something Blaine did (THE CAR SCENE OUTSIDE SCANDALS) he suffered consequences, mostly by Blaine, who was also estabilished as an attention whore of the highest level (trying to dominate ND right after joining in TPPP is just ONE of the examples). Which made his cheating actually IC.

10. Karen says:

I want Misha Colins to once again be made a regular on supernatural and to see him a lot more in the rest of season 8 and (hopefully) beyond

11. Sooni says:

Oh geez, the heavy focus on Darren/Blaine and other bland characters/lousy actors is a major part of Glee’s downfall. I agree that the show needs focus, but more focus on Blaine is NOT what I’m talking about.

• anne says:

I don’t mind him with Kurt, but on his own, he is not strong enough or interesting enough.

• Jay says:

I agree, most of us have been watching glee for years so we can see Rachel, Kurt, Finn, Santana, Quinn etc. not Blaine, He was a boyfriend of a character, there is no reason to make the show revolve around him as opposed to more talented cast members.

Ryan needs to stop the fan service, too bad he’ll give blaine stans anything they want even if if means ruining glee.

• rainey13 says:

I’d take a Blaine-centric episode though if his big brother Cooper (the delicious Matt Bomer) came back to town :-)

12. Kat says:

I wish for Beckett to say the L word and I DO hope it’s “lesbian” :P

13. Al says:

I agree about Bobby, I miss him, but disagree about Sam’s hair. I love it.

My own wish for Supernatural has nothing to do with these, though. I want Sam and Dean brotherly bond back. And soon.

• jules says:

I agree about Bobby as well, and I definitely also want that brotherly band back.. but I have to agree with TV Line on Sam’s hair.. it’s horrible!

14. Firefly Reborn would make me the happiest person ever. Of course, it’s 99% guaranteed to never happen.

So in lieu of that, I wish for there to be some good, mature Sci Fi on TV again.

15. Emily, I agree with you about NCIS’ Tony and Ziva! It’s my #1 for 2013 as it’s been a long time coming! :-) I hope TPTB are listening to the fans.

16. me@hotmail.com says:

I can’t believe it. MORE BLAINE? Are you guys insane. Blaine is in almost everything. The creators always find an absurd way to put him in EVERYBODY’S STORYLINE. It’s just ridiculous, without mention the amount of songs he gets. Please… i agree about the rest, but Blaine? NO WAY.

• igo says:

This. i can’t believe someone even saying about that. upcoming episode there’s sadie hawkins episode which revolve around him, like we haven’t got enough of him(and over his storyline) already. santana, quinn, mercedes, puck, mike, please comeback to my tv regularly stat…

• Ari says:

Yep. I hate Blaine and I don’t even watch Glee regularly. He’s so annoying and every episode seems to be about him and his mugging to the camera in his too tight shirts.

• GM says:

I agree x100. He’s on the show so much that it’s annoying at this point, he shouldn’t be the heart of the show. so to feature MORE of him?! yikes, glee would definitely dip below the 5 million for good.

this show needs to move away from the newbies and blaine if it wants to survive. if anything, his ~sob story~ about cheating on Kurt has made the show worse.

• SomissingGleethatIloved says:

Exactly!!!! He serves best as Kurt’s boyfriend. Secondary character. Yes, he can sing but to have so much of Blaine as a focal point of McKinley is a drag. But it is more than just Blaine, it is Brittany singing more than Rachel. Lack of Kurt and (Chris Cofer’s acting ability). Lack of charm and wit and the interactions of Santana, Rachel, Kurt, Finn, Puck, Sam, Mercedes, Quinn, Brittany, Mike, Tina, Artie. They have the most wonderful harmonies that cannot be filled by others. Glee once was my favorite show that I wouldn’t miss each week. Now, it is a show that I want to like but don’t. It is a show that I miss the joy of listening to the music and watch characters that have touched me to my core. Glee is a show to listening to occasionally just for the music and if it is Rachel, Kurt, Finn, Santana, Mercedes, Artie, Sam or Tina singing in it. Blaine singing is of low priority of my interests.

• Ryan says:

His fans are greedy POS. Are you surprised when their favourite is a cheating, self-involved scumbag.

17. Shorty says:

So many wishes.

1. Great adult sci-fi would be excellent. (Miss Fringe already)
    2. Kurt Sutter, kill Clay Morrow. Enough already.
    3. Person of Interest – More Zoe (Paige Turco).
    4. Boardwalk Empire – More Richard Harrow (Jack Huston) & more Chalky White (Michael
    Williams)
    5. Dexter – Beyond Season 8…….
    6. Game of Thrones ……. more, more, more (and a freaking Emmy AND Golden Globe for
    Best Drama/Ensemble). (Love Arya, Tyrion, John Snow, Brianne, Bran and kill Joffrey,
    sooner the better)
    7. Emmys and SAG – Let’s have some new shows/actors nominated and even win please
    (Yeah I know… we non-industry people wish for this every year and it never happens, but
    hey, a girl can dream, can’t she?)
    8. True Blood – Fascinating storylines for Alcide, Lafayette and Pam.
    9. The Good Wife – the old Kalinda back and never to see that husband storyline again (looks
    like that wish is coming true, yay)
    10. Grimm – more Monroe! more Monroe! more Monroe! (and Rosalee, too)
    11. Downton Abbey – Let’s give Daisy someone to love who loves her too (and a promotion!)
    12. The Mentalist – Jane gets Red John this season – enough already. This has gone on
    long enough.
    13. X Factor – Separate judges and mentors so judges can only judge. Leave the big
    production until much later in the season so we get to know these singers first. Less back-
    ground story. Much less background story. Focus on the singing. Shorter show. Bring
    back judges who judge without a stake in the singer.
    14. Touch – great concept, but let’s move things along a big faster.
    15. NCIS – Ziva and Anthony – enough said.
    16. King – Amy Price Francis is great – I wish for a big audience for this show.
    17. Royal Pains – Get rid of Evan R. Lawson – irritating, so damn irritating
    18. Revenge – enough with the Initiative already, let’s get back to basics like Season 1, plus
    get rid of Declan please.
    19. Mad Men – more Peggy Olsen.

So many great shows out there right now. Thanks so much to cable channels for amazing TV
    (except AMC who seem to have amazing shows in spite of their executives).

• Kelly says:

Totally agree with your number 7 Shorty. I used to be an awards show junkie. Not anymore because there’s no element of surprise. It’s always the same nominees from the same programs. So many great shows and casts out there NOT being recognized. It’s very frustrating.

PS: I agree with your Revenge statement as well.

• beckstle says:

I completely agree with number 7 about award shows. To help make that happen my wish is that they split the best drama, comedy, actor & actress awards into broadcast & cable categories. I mean we give Emmy’s for reality tv, but scripted broadcast drama gets ignored? Comedy won’t be far behind in the ignored category. Cable just hasn’t been making many comedies. With the success of “Girls” expect that to change…

• Poppy says:

I’m confused about 16. Wasn’t King canceled back in June? It would be nice if Shaw Media had changed their minds about cancellation since I truly enjoyed the show but this would be the first time I hear about it.

• Angela says:

Echoing the sentiments on the awards show stuff. My personal wishes in regards to that topic are that “Community” FINALLY get some recognition in the big categories at the Emmys, and it’d be awesome if Craig Ferguson’s late night show got some attention as well.

18. Andrew says:

Glee needs a major overhaul altogether, this whole joking between McKinley and New York is making my head spin, I live Marley and the new guys but their characters kinda boring.
    Stop singing music that’s currently in the top 30.
    And find some edge, that’s what’s made season 1 & 2 great.

19. Kim says:

We need more Fran and Enver on the S.H.I.E.L.D show.

20. Scott says:

My wish is for them to end the overly hyped friggin Vampire Diaries…BLUCK!

21. Zak says:

A James Marsters guest spot on Bones needs to happen. I tuned out a few years ago and this would get me to check back in. The actors seemed to work so well together on Angel and Buffy

• lll says:

We need more James Marsters period. I adored him as the bad and good versions of Brainiac in Smallville.

• Jason says:

I don’t watch Bones and I would watch this episode….as long as there was a guaranteed minimum of at least 3 witty Buffy/Angel references.

22. Stephanie says:

My wish for Glee: I just want Will to sing more, Matthew to me has the best male voice of the cast and five seconds in a Coldplay song just isn’t enough. Maybe my wish will come true when Wemma gets married, I’d love nothing more than for him to sing a romantic solo to Emma

23. Lisa says:

My wish for Glee is that the show would move from so much focus (or any focus at all really) on the newbies to handling more adult themes with the original cast!! I want for the Brittana storyline to be treated like it matters, I want the relationship to be visible and not be treated as a punchline for adolescent sex jokes. I want to hear Naya Rivera and Lea Michele sing, in every episode!!! I want more focus on Kurt and less on Blaine!!! I want Kurt to be given a chance to grow up and mature and if that is with another guy then so be it. If Finn and Rachel are going to make their way back to each other, make it start happening. The non stop drama and angst and third party love interests is ruining this show. And whoever decided that this season should focus on these new kids should be fired…WORST.DECISION.EVER!!

• anne says:

I agree with every word you said. The writers should be fired. The actors hold that show together, and by focusing on new actors, they’ve lost the glue holding the crappy writing together.

• Ian says:

Haha, this. I remember the relief I felt at the news that RIB were bringing in more of a writing team than just the 3 of them, but if anything, the show’s just gotten worse. They need to stop with the meta pisstaking and the newbies and the musical chair relationship obsession, and find that magic again. The earnest storytelling and comedy, the relationships that had real meaning and chemistry and people actually care about *coughs-ex. Brittana and Kurtofsky-coughs*, the inspired heartfelt music. I found myself smiling the most I have in recent Glee memory at the Home/Homeward Bound mashup, and then dying inside the most I ever had at effing Gangum Style. Are they kidding?? Seems like heads behind the show actually just want all this talk, this and Itunes profits.

• Harmony says:

This so hard! I agree with you completely!!!

24. Josie says:

I totally agree with Debra about Glee. My only wish for 2013 is that Finn and Rachel get back together. I don’t even need them to be a couple right away as long as they are sharing scenes. Glee just isn’t Glee unless those two are interacting.

25. Alex says:

All I want for christmas is less Blaine. The show is dying with him as their lead, look at the ratings. The show needs the originals, the episode with dianna, amber, mark and harry brought higher ratings than the previous s4 eps. It’s a shame how little Rachel and Kurt are used. As someone that isn’t a Finn fan, I still realize he needs to be used to his potential as well because he is an original and a BIG part of glee. The newbies and dragging everything down, idk why Ryan won’t just make warblers spinoff because he is basically letting them and Blaine ruin his own show.

• meh says:

Less Blaine he is not cutting it as a lead at all. He just doesn’t have the acting chops like Lea, Chris or Cory.

• Hyde says:

Blaine isn’t the one dragging the show down, its trying to keep the old and invoke new as well. Too many characters and story lines to try to keep up with. I mean, are these actors really getting paid all this money for 4 lines and part of a song in every episode?!?! I know everyone loved the original cast but trying to hang them on and then introduce new characters is something daytime soaps do, but CAN because its show every day of the week. I’m over GLEE, I DVR it but am not RABID to watch it every week. I just watch it if there is NOTHING else on anymore.

26. Jordan S says:

lmao there is no reason for more blaine. if anything, we need less of him. MUCH LESS.

27. Jessica says:

Agree with the one on Grey’s. Hoping Meredith would have a safe pregnancy and a healthy baby.

28. Spencer says:

I have to disagree about the Parks and Rec. one. I have very high hopes and beliefs that P&R is just barely getting started. It will get renewed hopefully for quite a few more seasons. And I would love the Aurora/Mulan hookup. Every scene they’re in together I think ‘LESBIANS!!’

29. Colleen says:

Hotch/Prentiss–YES! I hope Erica Messer keeps her promise and makes them happen too! I really miss Paget. We need to see her in Season 8.

30. owen says:

Cracking end to breaking bad!

31. cassie says:

i wish supernatural continued with purgatory flashbacks but no chance in hell for that to happen since dean never has a story arc for himself, unless (as usual) they keep it aside for next season with the intent to send sam there & then work it out based on him (once more). hm if this is the case i’m so done with the show. freaking producers once the creator is out 100% sure the show will go downhill & supernatural is obviously no exception, from the moment kripke left everything went to hell

• Hyde says:

So agree, even the so called “Dean-centric” plot lines end up Sam-centric. I think its Sam’s hair, it is it’s own force to be reckoned with apparently. Its like the show is toilet water, Sam’s hair is the drain and poor Dean is the goldfish, the poor show and Dean are sucked into the force of Sam’s crappy hair. PLEASE bring back Bobby, give Castiel a better plot line besides “unknowing foreigner”, cut Sam’s hair (back to season 2 style) and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GIVE DEAN A FRIGGIN’ STORY LINE LONGER THAN 3 EPISODES!!! Sorry, I”m not yelling at you, LOL… just agreeing and venting!!

32. onlyakb says:

I would love to see Everwood around again, till sindicatiom TG for Dvds!

33. Lisa says:

MULAN AND AURORA. They have an unbelievable amount of chemistry. I was actually surprised when they didn’t kiss after Mulan literally gave Aurora her heart back.

• Sara says:

Chemistry? I’m astonished that either of them even has a pulse. Mulan is so wooden, she could be a statue. And Aurora is a whiney PITA. I say get them off the show and focus on August, Neal, Jefferson, Ruby, And even Nova and Grumpy. And BTW, family hour is not the time to push a gay agenda.

• murley says:

“gay agenda”? oh my god.

• anne says:

Gay agenda? You should be ashamed.

• Sara says:

Not really. Mulan and Aurora shippers have been all over the blogs asking for a romance between them.

• Gilda says:

Yah…your point?

• Sara says:

As previously stated family hour fairy tale show isn’t the forum to push that agenda.

• Angela says:

@Sara: You DO know that many kids grow up in households with gay parents, or know people who are gay, right? I think “family hour” would survive just fine if a gay couple got together on a show. Let’s lay off the “agenda” talk-there’s no such thing afoot.

• Gilda says:

We see 2 actors, we think they have chemistry. There is no agenda. It’s called shipping and it doesn’t become not family friendly or part of a sneaky agenda because the characters are women. I found you post interesting almost all the way through and was very disappointed when you tarnished an intelligent argument with a homophobic finish that didn’t make any logical sense.

34. Bernadine says:

I totally agree with the fringe one! it has been stuck in my head for the past few seasons!

35. M3rc Nate says:

The Fringe “Man with the X” has already been solved. I had to look it up and read a interview with one of the showrunners but yeah after the 4th season, that “foretelling” was satisfied.

Technically Bell killed Olivia by using the Nanites to supercharge her ending with Walter shooting her in the head. And remember the Nanites had those “X”es on them, which is lead to Walter saying “In all the ways these could be designed, they were designed like this?!” Then later saying it was Bell who made them. It was Olivia’s mind that conjured up the representation of that, in the form of a man wearing a shirt with a X on it.

36. Jenna says:

Totally agree about a Grissom appearance on CSI with his WIFE! Please make that happen, CBS. ‘GSR forever’ fans are still out there.

37. Mellie says:

Denis O’Hare on AHS seconded (thirded, fourthed, whatever) he was my favourite is season one, would definitely love to have him back – even if just in a small part.

38. PJ says:

lindsay pearce in glee now pleaseee!!

39. Renee says:

I wish Beauty & the Beast would get a season 2 and the Atlanta Falcons would win the Superbowl.

40. Lisa says:

That Castle and Beckett stay together. Please AWM don’t break them up. Please and thank you.

41. Poppy says:

The Mentalist truly deserves a much better time slot. I’d love to see it move back to Thursdays. It was doing fantastic in the ratings before CBS inexplicably shipped it off to the worst time slot they have to offer.

42. Karen says:

a big fat DITTO to the Happy Endings wish for Penny and Dave!

43. When did Jeremy grow up? says:

I agree with Elke, More wood chopping from Jeremy please. Being a hunter looks good on him.

44. A says:

I want Santa to make Oded Fehr a series regular on Covert Affairs for my Christmas wish

45. Chris says:

I hope revolution gets renewed

46. Bree says:

21 – Absolutely! Tony & Ziva: Let’s cross our fingers and hope that 2013 is truly the year for them. (:

47. Coolio Jackson says:

I want Rachel to emerge from the shower and Finn tell her that this past season was all a dream and that the original cast is still at Mckinley. Dump the new characters (especially the Glee Project people) and get back to the original cast (including Will, Emma and Sue) and make the Glee kids perpetual seniors. To me, the focus is way off….none of the new characters is very compelling and the left over students (Tina, Artie, Brittany, Sam, Blaine) are good as secondary characters…I want Rachel, Puck, Santana, and Mercedes back full time

48. jvassalo says:

I just wish people didn’t wish for more tight abs to look at and more intelligent and complex series to think and not just drool. But in the spirit of bulletpoints:

1. Scandal is a great series. But a little bit of KaDee Strickland wouldn’t hurt the show.
    2. I love the Mentalist. But as Shorty rightly said enough with Red John already! Let’s just get the guy/girl. It can go beyond that.
    3. Dexter only benefits from a little more Yvonne Strahovsky. Please keep that in mind.
    4. What happened to Political Animals and King? Don’t people want to see well written shows? Geez!
    5. The Good Wife is the best. Let’s not freak it up.
    6. Let’s meet the mother in How I Met Your Mother already. All this build up is going to disappoint for shure. And please please please don’t end the show with the two just meeting. Give them a little growth in front of the camera.
    7. Let’s not freak up Grey’s Anatomy. Please. Let’s give space to freaking Tony award winner Sara Ramirez to blow up away again and let’s invest in the cast renewal and not end the show.
    8. Seriously dudes, what happened to King?
    9. Let’s get Castle back on track and really erase the feeling that sexy Beckett was a freakin hoax! What a ice block!
    10. More more more real singers who can really sing doing the backstage thing with Fallon and the Roots! Damn they were all good!

and side note let’s not freak up: Mad Men and Once Upon a Time, I’m on the side of good but Lana Parilla and Robert Carlyle are the show. They are amazing. Can anyone seriously say they didn’t feel bad about Henry ignoring Regina? That is some great acting!

49. Chris says:

I wish revolution arrow beauty and the beast all get renewed and that phobe Tonkin gets upgraded to a series regular on tvd