Exclusive

Exclusive: Justified Corrals Lost Vet For Arc

Sam Anderson Justified Season 4Lost‘s Sam Anderson (Bernard!) has booked a multi-episode arc on the upcoming fourth season of FX’s Justified, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Anderson will play a rugged and manipulative funeral director who crosses paths with (and confides in) Walton Goggins’ Boyd.

VIDEO | Justified Season 4 First Look: Raylan’s Back With [Spoiler]!

The gig reunites Anderson (most recently seen as one of Huck’s hitman peers on ABC’s Scandal) with Justified exec producer Graham Yost, whom he worked with on NBC’s late, great Boomtown.

Justified‘s fourth season premieres Tuesday, Jan. 8 at 10/9c.

1. lindsey says:

Oh good ive always liked him

2. Kyle says:

Justified is racking up quite a Lost guest-star bracket: Jeremy Davies, Brad William Henke, M.C. Gainey, the dude who played Ethan and now Sam Anderson. :) I feel like I’m forgetting someone/multiple someone’s also.

3. isablle says:

I was hoping it was Josh Holloway, picture him and Raylan together and smile.

4. Myke Perrey says:

They’ve also had their share of Deadwood vets appear in Harlan. I keep hoping they’ll bring Ian McShane on as a big bad.

• Britta Unfiltered says:

That would be pretty awesome. I hope for that, and for Garret Dillahunt. He played white trash pretty well in Winter’s Bone. I could see him on Justified. If they got Kim Dickens on the show, then they could have someone who was both a Lost vet and a Deadwood vet.

• Deb says:

Ian McShane made a couple of appearances on American Horror Story! Pretty good!

5. Britta Unfiltered says:

I always think of Sam Anderson as the principal from Growing Pains. I tend to forget he was on Lost too, because I just can’t get the image of Principal Dewitt out of my head whenever I see him. I have the same problem with Jeffrey Jones. It doesn’t matter he was on Deadwood, or that he played the emperor in Amadeus, or that he was in Beetlejuice. He will always be Ed Rooney to me.

6. marvin james says:

justified.bring it on. miss my show.

7. carol says: