Exclusive

Exclusive Nashville Sneak Peek: Teddy Confesses -- But Does He Tell Rayna Everything?

Under the looming threat of his Peggy photos going public, Teddy finally tells Rayna about his impending scandal in the Nashville winter finale Wednesday (ABC, 10/9c).

Judging by the look on her face in the following exclusive clip from the episode, he should be worried about losing much more than the mayor’s seat.

RELATED | Nashville‘s Kimberly Williams-Paisley On Track to Become a Series Regular

“You had an affair with her, right?” Rayna asks, point-blank. Press PLAY on the video below to see how he answers, then hit the comments: Do you think Teddy and Rayna can survive his lapse in judgment and his decision to hide it from her?

Loading video...

1. Leena says:

Maybe Rayna HOPES he had an affair so she can run right to Deacon! Ok, this is more probably than maybe. :)

2. Deb says:

It’s a betrayal either way. And when he looks away from her….if not physical at least an emotional affair. With the addition of Peggy as a series regular I see a seperation in their future at least.

3. Wendy H says:

I think Rayna more than had an affair with Deacon, I bet one of the kids she is not positive who the father is. Her father also has some dirt on everyone and it will spill out soon enough to get his way. I bet Peggy is bit off also. And the label is going to make Rayna and Juliette work together more since that song from the Ryman show will be released as a single. (BTW I am just fan speculating, I have no inside information.)

4. Miffy says:

The real question is: will this show survive the cancellation monster?

5. Shaun says:

Does anyone care about Teddy?

• Melissa says:

Me!! I do! I’ve always loved Eric Close and he has the most expressive eyes. When he’s given the opportunity, he conveys such emotion through those baby blues. He had some great scenes in The Magnificent Seven, the wonderful Now and Again and the earlier seasons of Without a Trace. So far, in these few episodes of Nashville he’s had more screen time than in the last two seasons of Without a Trace. And I love seeing him as a dad. So I’m happy no matter what!

6. Lily says:

Seriously, Rayna better NOT believe this sh*t, this guy doesn’t deserve her and she still loves Deacon so…

7. Maggie Ames says:

Rayna still loves Deacon. She only married Teddy because she was pregnant with Deacon’s child and he was in rehab. I love this show and I hope it stay on for a very long time…