Grey's Anatomy Scoop: Justin Bruening Cast as [Spoiler] – Whose Heart Will He Send Racing?

Justin Bruening Grey's AnatomyGrey’s Anatomy is adding a new McHottie to its payroll: Ringer and Switched at Birth actor Justin Bruening is joining ABC’s medical drama in a recurring role, TVLine has learned.

Bruening, who also headlined NBC’s ill-fated Knight Rider reboot, will play a paramedic who crosses paths with several of Seattle Grace docs.

RELATED | Ellen Pompeo Shares Cristina’s Surprising Reaction to Meredith’s Pregnancy!

His first episode is slated to air in early 2013.

Getting back to the question posed in the above headline, which MD do you think Bruening’s EMT will hit it off with? My money’s on the suddenly single April.

1. George says:

How many people will ignore where this story states he’s on “recurring” and start complaining about the show adding another cast member.

2. This guy should be Alex’s brother or something.

3. slizabeth says:

NOT APRIL. Haha I know Shonda’s all about delayed gratification, but April and Jackson were just starting to grow on me! Take your pick of the interns, dude!

4. Sarah says:

Whose heart will he send racing? Mine. The guy’s freaking adorable.

5. dude says:

Does anyone kind of hope it’s Christina?

• is says:

It should be interesting.

• Sam says:

Christina! Although I kinda wish they would just bring back Burke already. I know it will never happen, but that is her real true love.

• Annie says:

That would be great, but unfortunately it seems like Cristina/Owen is going to be the endgame. Sucks because that means either Owen will suddenly become okay with not having kids or Cristina will suddenly change her mind (which is probably what will happen- stinks because it was nice to have a female character who wasn’t baby obsessed but still seen as “normal”)

• gossip2010 says:

Yeah that’s a shame ! I don’t want Christina with kids, it’s so not her, some people aren’t made to be parents
        Christina and Owen needs to end (unfortunately in the last episode, she said she wanted him back) I’m so sick of them as a couple

• Ninna says:

Me too am sick of this nonsense couple. Shoot them now. But the truth is that Shonda wants them to be ‘end game’ (at the end of the season) and until she doesn’t broke them again. For many here she just can break them as many times as she wants because it doesn’t impact anymore. They’re totally wrecked.
          But still there is time for them both experience life in the other side of the fence.

6. Whateva says:

Better not be useless April.

7. Sue says:

You forgot to mention where he got his start….or does ABC want us to forget “All My Children” ever happened?

8. Jenn says:

Did they put the wrong picture up there or what. I don’t think he’s hot at all.

9. Mike says:

Think it will be Christina, since she an Owen are not currently together, it could be one of the new interns.

10. Cynthia says:

I also think it will be April…

11. April!PLEASE,that would make Jackson so jealous :D

12. Daniela says:

They can’t waste all these hotties on April. Please…
    The character is getting on my last nerve.

13. Danna says:

Finally a reason to watch this show again after they killed Mark. That picture is really not one of his best. He is really good looking.

14. Forwarddad says:

Let’s bring Amelia over from PPP and have her hook up with him :-)

15. Spencer says:

I really like Justin Bruening. Good for him. He’s adorable and a pretty good actor.
    Unfortunately, the show sucks too much now, so I doubt I’ll watch.

16. Closet Fan says:

Much more excited after doing a google images search. (that’s a truly terrible picture, and I had never heard of the guy. That picture just looks like they took a picture of Karev and used that one warping app to stretch his head.) The show can always use another pretty face.

17. Linderella says:

The new interns are kind of pathetic, so he’s probably targeted for April. There needs to be some competition before Shonda will get April and Jackson back together. Jackson makes April almost bearable to watch but I really don’t get the match-up there. I totally agree about Burke and Christina. She would leave Owen in the dust in a New York minute if Burke was back in the picture.

• lousi says:

Except again, she said on the show that she loves Owen more than she loved Burke. It’s canon. Burke wouldn’t even register at this point in her life.

• Ninna says:

Both hands in the air to Burke. And I never thought to say this. But after what the McCheater has been doing since S6, bring back Burke even in another actor’s skin.

18. shadester says:

who did he play on the ringer? i dont remember him.

19. Ana says:

April…And Jackson will be very jealous.

• Ann says:

:-) I don’t mind watching Jackson be jealous about April, but IMO we need to see that April is miserable. Since Jackson was the one who committed to her during the pregnancy scare and had his heart broken, she has to suffer to restore the karmic balance. So Jackson can be jealous too, but ideally April has to be first and worst. JMO.

20. Luu says:

He kinda looks like Karev. It’s weird.

21. mattyc says:

He will always be Jamie Martin on “All My Children” to me, the son of Brooke English and Tad Martin.

• Ann says:

Yep, it’s Jamie Martin. Why in heaven’s name did they cancel All My Children? I thought I’d be watching that show the rest of my life.

22. Heather says:

I hope it’s Cristina. I LOATHE Owen.

23. adwina says:

I hope he’s becoming regular. The show is lacking of sex-appeal ever since McSteamy quit..

24. valentine says:

It’s Cristina.Definely cristina.and Owen will be Jealous.This guy’s role will be like finn between Mer/Der.It’s Simple.Some people want it’s april,but it won’t.Thanks to april’s mouth-quake,Japril is hard enough without creating another relationship.

25. l says:

First thoughts are Cristina or April.I can’t stand April and Jackson so I kinda hope it’s her.He’s hot though so I’m not to fussy lol.

26. Harry says:

Where is Izzie? That’s all I care about.

27. I do not even understand how I finished up here, but I thought
    this publish was once good. I do not recognise who
    you might be however certainly you are going to a well-known blogger
    when you aren’t already. Cheers!