And Asylum‘s modern-day Bloody Face is… Dylan McDermott!
The American Horror Story Season 1 star took to Twitter Thursday to confirm what many guessed a few episodes back, after hearing the voice of Briarcliff’s current dweller for the first time: He is the man behind the grotesque mask.
Set your sights on an unmasked McDermott below, and then hit the comments with your theories on why he’s carrying on the ’60s-era killer’s spree.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Arrow has cast Spartacus alum Manu Bennett as Slade Wilson, who, as fans of Green Arrow comics will attest, eventually becomes mega-villan Deathstroke. Per EW.com, the actor will appear in a handful of episodes.
• The 2013 Primetime Emmy Awards will air Sept. 22 on CBS.
• Diane Farr has booked a multi-ep arc in Private Practice‘s final season. Per TVGuide.com, the Numb3rs alumna will play a woman named Miranda who first appears in the ABC drama’s Dec. 11 Sheldon-centric installment.
• Breakout Kings‘ Serinda Swan has been promoted to series regular on USA Network’s upcoming law-enforcement drama Graceland, per The Hollywood Reporter.
• Family Guy is coming to the big screen. The animated series’ mastermind Seth MacFarlane told a group of UCLA students that a feature film is basically a done deal — “It’s just a matter of when”, EW.com reports. Meanwhile, MacFarlane will lend his voice to The Simpsons‘ Season 25 premiere, the site also reports, playing a man trying to romance Marge.
• Nickelodeon has given the green light to its iCarly-Victorious spinoff Sam & Cat. The 20-episode series, starring Jennette McCurddy and Ariana Grande, will launch in 2013.
• Think you have what it takes to create the next great Psych tagline? Head to the comedy’s official Facebook page or USANetwork.com between now and Dec. 23 to submit your pick for Season 7 (premiering Feb. 27). The network will narrow down the options and open them up for a vote beginning Dec. 31.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?