FX Sets Return Dates for Justified, Archer and Anger Management, Plus New Comedy Debut

Justified Season 4 Premieres Jan. 8, 2013The  return of Raylan Givens is less than six weeks away, according to a new midseason schedule released by FX.

Justified Season 4 will premiere Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2013, at 10/9c, the network announced today. What’s more, FX shared this scoop on the lawman’s latest run: “Raylan will start to pick at the thread of a cold case over 30 years in the making, unraveling a riddle that echoes all the way back to his boyhood and his criminal father’s bad dealings. Meanwhile, Boyd Crowder finds his grip on Harlan loosening due to a Pentecostal preacher with a penchant for theatrics and a knack for manipulation to rival his own.”

RELATED | Justified Season 4 Casts ER Vet Ron Eldard, Patton Oswalt

The rest of FX’s winter slate unspools Thursday, Jan. 17, starting with a special double-pump from Season 2 of Charlie Sheen’s Anger Management — which earned a 90-episode renewal following a solid freshman run — at 9 and 9:30 pm.

RELATED | Anger Management Scoop: Cee Lo Green to Drop By – Find Out Who He’ll Play!

Archer‘s Season 4 opener will follow Charlie at 10 pm, while the new comedy Legit — about a foul-mouthed stand-up comedian from Australia, now living in L.A. — will debut at 10:30.

The launch of a new cycle of Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell closes FX’s night at 11 pm.

1. Jason says:

Stop bogarting the premiere date for ‘The Americans’, FX!

2. JC says:

LANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. kc1313 says:

Dangerzone!

4. Lena120 says:

Thank God Archer got a return date. I was going through serious withdrawal. Bring on Gillette and his snazzy crisis vest!!!

5. Renthead621 says:

YESSSS! My day just got better.

6. Todd says:

SPLOOSH!!!

7. Emily says:

JUSTIFIED. Between that and Shameless, winter shows can’t come soon enough.

8. jsswite says:

WooHoo!! Ready for some Justified.

9. Magically Suspicious says:

My life is in serious need of some Raylan and Boyd.

10. Britta Unfiltered says:

January 8th??? THAT’S ALMOST HERE!!! Matt, Matt…you’ve just made my day. Very cheered up over here now. I am really surprised they are airing it so early. I expected an early February return. It seems like at one point Justified was airing its season finale in early June, so they are slowly bringing it on earlier and earlier it seems. But that’s awesome, because now I only have to wait 3 weeks in between Homeland ending and Justified starting. I think I can make it 3 weeks. I’m going to miss my red-headed terrorist terribly when Homeland ends, but the cowboy is coming back!! That makes everything better!! This is going to be a dark year for the guy in the hat now that he knows what his dad did. Season 3 had such a good finale with that. Poor, poor Raylan. He needs a hug from me. Season 3 comes out on DVD January 30th, so that gives me up about one week to re-watch it before season 4 starts. I am certainly up for the challenge. :)

• Britta Unfiltered says:

Oopsie, I meant to say December 30th, or maybe it’s the 31st. I was just so excited about the season 4 return date I got my months all mixed up. Also, I only slept 3 hours last night so me brain no work.

11. Brendan says:

The sooner ARCHER comes back, the better!

I honestly believe that Archer has unseated South Park as the best animated show on tv.

12. BL says:

I read somewhere else that The Americans will debut later in January…thank god because ever since I started watching Homeland I am obsessed with spies.

13. Great post, thanks for sharing this blog.

14. RainDance says:

Cannot wait for Justified. One of the best shows on TV, period.

15. Estoy emocionada por este nuevo trabajo de estos agradables artistas que nos hacen pasar ratos muy amenos, me gusta la serie y me gusta Rayland guives, disfruto muccho con los demás actores , es una comedia muy parecida a los tiempos que vivimos con los malos y los buenos,esa actitud parece que se repite , toda la vida pero los actores son muy buenos en la interpretación y de verdad hay suspenso, yo la veo por el canal space los felicito por este nuevo trabajo y les doy las gracias a todos por su gentileza para con nosotros los televidentes con esta obra simpatica y buena.

16. Priscilla says:

Fantastic Show, i really enjoy watching Justified, hope we get to see yet another season after this, thank you.

17. Priscilla says:

Justified Starts Tonight in sydney, i cant wait :)

18. Good day! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website? I’m getting tired of WordPress because I’ve had issues with hackers and I’m looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.|