On a night when all but one original broadcast program (sorry, Blair!) enjoyed a week-to-week gain, a slew of them hit season highs. Let’s plainly list those lucky Monday shows, if only to save me from clunky and repetitive transitional text:
* Dancing With the Stars‘ final performance show of the all-star season delivered 16 million total viewers and a 2.6 demo rating, up 12 and 8 percent.
* Buoyed by a robust repeat lead-in (Big Bang‘s 9 mil/3.2), 2 Broke Girls (11.7 mil/4.0) surged 20 and 18 percent.
* Likewise, Mike & Molly (11.25 mil/3.6) packed on more than 20 percent.
* Hawaii Five-0 capped CBS’ strong night with 10.1 million viewers and a 2.3, up 12 percent and a tenth.
And them, folks, be your season highs. Elsewhere:
* How I Met Your Mother, with 8.8 mil and a 3.4, was up 17 percent.
* The Voice (12.2 mil/4.2) rebounded 14 percent from last week’s season low, edging out Broke Girls for the demo win. Revolution‘s fall finale targeted 8.7 mil/2.9, rising 24 and 12 percent. See you in March! Late March.
* Bones (8 mil/2.3) rose 11 and 15 percent, drawing its largest audience since the season opener and best rating since Sept. 24. The Mob Doctor (4 mil/1.2) in turn saw gains of 30 percent.
* Leading out of DWTS, ABC’s double-pump of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition averaged about 5.6 mil and a 1.3, besting only Gossip Girl and Mob Doc.
* 90210, with 1.03 mil and a 0.5, rose 32 and 25 percent, while Gossip Girl (846K/0.4) was flat in the demo.
What were you tuned into this Monday night?