Exclusive

Hart of Dixie Exclusive: Lemon's Sexy Cousin Is...

Hart of Dixie Season 2 SpoilersAnother Breeland is booking it to Bluebell.

Happy Endings alum Travis Van Winkle has landed a recurring role on Hart of Dixie, TVLine has learned exclusively.

He joins the CW charmer (airing Tuesdays at 9/8c) as Jonah Breeland, Lemon’s studly cousin who once called the fictional town home. Beloved by the town’s denizens, Jonah ends up posing a threat to Zoe and her hard-earned good standing in Bluebell.

RELATED | Hart of Dixie: Will Wade and Zoe Make It Official?

Van Winkle — whose additional TV credits include Raising Hope, CSI: Miami and 90210 — will next co-star in TNT’s apocalyptic drama pilot The Last Ship.

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: Casting News, Exclusive, Scoop

1. Leena says:

Yummmm! Wade, George and now this? How did we HoD fans get so lucky??

2. Julia says:

Nice addition!

3. mia says:

Sounds cool. Lemon’s storyline this season has been wonderful; really great to see her evolve and grow.

4. Jared says:

I LOVE Hart of Dixie. This season has been great so far.

5. umm so I was so against a zoe-wade-george-newguy love square(snice I cant triangle) but lemon cousin is one hot fella, so yes yes yes to him fighting for zoe, wow HOD have all the fine men.

6. Shell says:

Can he not go after Zoe, please? Let him hit on Annabeth. Geez. Zoe doesn’t need a love square.

7. tru says:

This guy was on Happy Ending? Oh thats right he played the skating DJ for 2 episodes so I wouldn’t go him alum

8. Ella says:

He’s so hot, he was the only guy aside from Liam that I liked for Naomi on 90210. I seriously hope he isn’t ANOTHER love interest for Zoe though, yeesh. She has enough. Why does he have to be RELATED to Lemon?! Maybe he can go after Annabeth…

9. apple says:

Wow nice addition!! I’d love to see him with Zoe, then see Wade fight for her (and win obviously :p). George is SOOOO boring,and Lemon annoys me (okay a lot less in season 2) but my point is, they deserve each other! I’d love Annabeth with Lavon.

• Ale says:

nice man! but I want to see Zoe only with Wade and George is not boring… I like George I hope to see more funny things for him…but not a love story with Zoe LOL

10. Elyse says:

George is lame and annoying. Wade is hot and this guy is too. love it!

11. Magically Suspicious says:

Goodness, this show just gets sexier and sexier. Wade will always be the top of the pile though.

12. Belinda says:

I’m thinking Annabeth may have found a match …

13. Beth Ann says:

Don’t watch this show but may have to check it out for Travis Van Winkle – love him! He was also on 2 Broke Girls and in the Friday The 13th remake.

14. koko says:

Wade is dumb, Why He didn’t tell Zoe that he love’s her they’re ment to be just like Lexie [RIP] and Mark [RIP] in GA

• Wade is NOT dumb!!! If he were to tell her he loves her, he’s surely loose her straight to George!! This way, by playing his cards close to his chest, she keeps coming back to him for more!

15. Shannon Sullivan says:

Great to see Travis doing so well. I known him since he was a little guy.

16. Lauren says:

BEST SHOW eveeeeer! Beyond addictive :) #TeamWade

17. Lisa says:

Hope she doesn’t end up with George :P
    #TeamWade all the way, yo!
    Most addictive show :)
    And super dramatic!

18. Victoria says:

Great to add another character to the show…I’m all Zoe and Wade! They belong together. Just like Joey and Pacey; Lexie and Mark! #Teamwade

19. So this is the guy that they want to use to replace Wade Kinsella as Zoe’s love interest! Fooya!! He’s NOT even nearly as handsome as Wilson Bethel!!! WADE forever!!!!

20. Marcie says:

GREAT ADDITION to HOD… I love Travis, which makes me the newest fan to the show!