Hart of Dixie Exclusive: Lemon's Sexy Cousin Is…

Hart of Dixie Season 2 SpoilersAnother Breeland is booking it to Bluebell.

Happy Endings alum Travis Van Winkle has landed a recurring role on Hart of Dixie, TVLine has learned exclusively.

He joins the CW charmer (airing Tuesdays at 9/8c) as Jonah Breeland, Lemon’s studly cousin who once called the fictional town home. Beloved by the town’s denizens, Jonah ends up posing a threat to Zoe and her hard-earned good standing in Bluebell.

RELATED | Hart of Dixie: Will Wade and Zoe Make It Official?

Van Winkle — whose additional TV credits include Raising Hope, CSI: Miami and 90210 — will next co-star in TNT’s apocalyptic drama pilot The Last Ship.

Comments (24)

• Yummmm! Wade, George and now this? How did we HoD fans get so lucky??

Comment by Leena – November 27, 2012 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ha! Too funny! I was going to write the same thing. However Scott Porter is not my type. But Wilson and Travis are!

Comment by sarah – November 28, 2012 08:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nice addition!

Comment by Julia – November 27, 2012 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sounds cool. Lemon’s storyline this season has been wonderful; really great to see her evolve and grow.

Comment by mia – November 27, 2012 06:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE Hart of Dixie. This season has been great so far.

Comment by Jared – November 27, 2012 08:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • umm so I was so against a zoe-wade-george-newguy love square(snice I cant triangle) but lemon cousin is one hot fella, so yes yes yes to him fighting for zoe, wow HOD have all the fine men.

Comment by fernando rodriguez (@Fernanaberry) – November 27, 2012 08:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can he not go after Zoe, please? Let him hit on Annabeth. Geez. Zoe doesn’t need a love square.

Comment by Shell – November 27, 2012 10:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This guy was on Happy Ending? Oh thats right he played the skating DJ for 2 episodes so I wouldn’t go him alum

Comment by tru – November 28, 2012 12:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He’s so hot, he was the only guy aside from Liam that I liked for Naomi on 90210. I seriously hope he isn’t ANOTHER love interest for Zoe though, yeesh. She has enough. Why does he have to be RELATED to Lemon?! Maybe he can go after Annabeth…

Comment by Ella – November 28, 2012 12:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow nice addition!! I’d love to see him with Zoe, then see Wade fight for her (and win obviously :p). George is SOOOO boring,and Lemon annoys me (okay a lot less in season 2) but my point is, they deserve each other! I’d love Annabeth with Lavon.

Comment by apple – November 28, 2012 03:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • nice man! but I want to see Zoe only with Wade and George is not boring… I like George I hope to see more funny things for him…but not a love story with Zoe LOL

Comment by Ale – November 28, 2012 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • George is lame and annoying. Wade is hot and this guy is too. love it!

Comment by Elyse – November 28, 2012 03:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Goodness, this show just gets sexier and sexier. Wade will always be the top of the pile though.

Comment by Magically Suspicious – November 28, 2012 07:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m thinking Annabeth may have found a match …

Comment by Belinda – November 28, 2012 08:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I want him for Annabeth as well!

Comment by Anne – November 28, 2012 09:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t watch this show but may have to check it out for Travis Van Winkle – love him! He was also on 2 Broke Girls and in the Friday The 13th remake.

Comment by Beth Ann – November 28, 2012 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wade is dumb, Why He didn’t tell Zoe that he love’s her they’re ment to be just like Lexie [RIP] and Mark [RIP] in GA

Comment by koko – November 29, 2012 05:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wade is NOT dumb!!! If he were to tell her he loves her, he’s surely loose her straight to George!! This way, by playing his cards close to his chest, she keeps coming back to him for more!

Comment by David P. Hoadley – December 20, 2012 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great to see Travis doing so well. I known him since he was a little guy.

Comment by Shannon Sullivan – November 30, 2012 06:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BEST SHOW eveeeeer! Beyond addictive :) #TeamWade

Comment by Lauren – December 7, 2012 04:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hope she doesn’t end up with George :P
    #TeamWade all the way, yo!
    Most addictive show :)
    And super dramatic!

Comment by Lisa – December 7, 2012 04:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great to add another character to the show…I’m all Zoe and Wade! They belong together. Just like Joey and Pacey; Lexie and Mark! #Teamwade

Comment by Victoria – December 11, 2012 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So this is the guy that they want to use to replace Wade Kinsella as Zoe’s love interest! Fooya!! He’s NOT even nearly as handsome as Wilson Bethel!!! WADE forever!!!!

Comment by David P. Hoadley – December 20, 2012 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GREAT ADDITION to HOD… I love Travis, which makes me the newest fan to the show!

Comment by Marcie – February 16, 2013 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post