Parks and Rec First Look: Christie Brinkley Makes Pawnee Prettier, Tammy 2 Wreaks Havoc Again!

Jerry’s better-looking half Gayle soon will pop up on Parks and Recreation in the form of supermodel Christie Brinkley, and we have your first look at the doting wife’s Pawnee stint.

VIDEO | Parks and Rec Deleted Scene: Watch Ben Bask In the Glory of His ‘Cool Guy’ Moment

The NBC comedy’s Dec. 6 installment finds the Parks gang peeved that office punching bag Jerry has neglected to invite them to a holiday party as his home. Meanwhile in the same installment, Megan Mullally‘s dastardly Tammy 2 is back to cause trouble for Ron and his new gal Diane (Lucy Lawless) at a ceremony honoring the manly man’s woodworking skills.

Click through the shots below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts on both guest stars.

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: First Look, Photo Gallery

1. Jane says:

great shots! they make me (even more) excited for the episode. I especially love Christine Brinkley as Jerry’s wife!

2. Edward says:

Dammit Jerry!

3. moli says:

Looking forward to finally meeting Mrs. Gergich! But I have to say I’m less excited about the return of Tammy. Love Megan Mullally, but the Tammy stuff is a little played out at this point. Also why is Leslie at an awards dinner with Ron and not at a holiday party with her fiancé and friends? I’d much rather see her in that story than mixed up in the Ron/Diane/Tammy mess. Oh well.

• Josh says:

This is Leslie. She’s planning to go to both of course. And no way would she not go to Award ceremony for Ron. She LOVES award ceremonies haha.

4. Tammy Two's Cackle says:

Tammy’s food-inuendo streak continues! First beef jerky, now buns. I honestly can not wait!

5. Ana says:

One of the great injustices of television is how Parks and Recs gets such low ratings. This is my favorite comedy. I love Lucy as Ron’s new lady love and I have been waiting to see Christie as Jerry’s wife. Cannot wait to see how the crew reacts to seeing her!!!

6. ALBDarned says:

BRILLIANT casting of that gorgeous, funny, fun loving Christie Brinkley! Having seen her in London while starring superbly in “Chicago”, I am telling you, this girl is extremely talented and is capable of doing it all. Megan Mullaly is a well known comedic super star and always delivers! Excellent guest stars!! Congrats to Parks & Rec!

7. Jess says:

so freakin’ excited!

8. cjeffery7 says:

i cannot describe how ironically hilarious it is that jerry is the butt of everyone’s jokes in the P&R dept, sometimes literally, and he’s got a smokin’ hot wife and subsequently gorgeous daughter. it’s karma i guess. lol.

9. cjeffery7 says:

something tells me chris is going to be particularly upset, seeing as he dated jerry’s daughter for a time, and either that’s her brother or her most recent smokin’ hot boyfriend… i’d like to assume the latter for my own selfish purposes.

10. Could they please figure out a way to just add Megan Mulally to the cast?

11. lg says:

TAMMY II !! :D :D :D
    I don’t care what people say,I always enjoy the Tammys!!
    And Megan looks soo incredibly hot!! *-*

12. joe says:

Ridiculous. A fat loser with a super model wife. No wonder I don’t watch this crap anymore.

13. Sarabi says:

Along with Community, best comedy on TV right now!