Remembering Larry Hagman: Co-Stars from Dallas and Jeannie Pay Tribute to the TV Icon

J.R. Ewing is having a moment.

Tributes continue to pour in from current and former colleagues of beloved Dallas icon Larry Hagman, who died Friday of cancer complications at age 81.

Scroll through the gallery below to see how everyone from Linda Gray to Major Nelson’s genie Jeannie herself, Barbara Eden, are honoring the TV legend.

1. Winnie says:

I’m glad such an icon was also quite beloved.

2. Darren says:

I rememer both shows its a shame that people pass, as the family of course would be missing their loved one. As they would be remembering all the beautiful memories of Larry. So please let the family and cast members have time to remember this great man R.I.P Larry

3. Liz says:

P. Duffy & Linda Grey’s statements were both very moving.

4. LH says:

RIP Larry Hagman!! A True TV Icon. I wonder what this means for Dallas 2.0??! I was a big fan of the original Dallas &the TNT reboot is pretty good-thanks in large part to the return of Hagman, Gray, & Duffy as their origin characters. I am concerned w/ what direction/strategy TNT might employ to handle this blow. Please kill JR off-NO recast/facial reconstruction arc!! This might have been commonplace in the 70s & 80s, but it rarely worked. There is only one JR EWING: Larry Hagman!! The man was a TV legend.

5. AJ says:

Are the pictures and quotes not loading for anyone else? They aren’t loading for me.

6. Alex says: