The X Factor Leaderboard: Who's Your Favorite From the Season 2 Top 10? (Take Our Poll!)

It may be Thanksgiving week, but Simon Cowell isn’t impressed with your homemade cranberry relish or Aunt Linda’s green-bean bake. Yes, folks, The X Factor‘s Season 2 Top 10 will perform for your votes tonight (8/7 c, Fox), then return for a Turkey Day results show tomorrow where not one, but two acts will be rudely woken from their tryptophan comas and ejected from the competition.

To prep for all the drama, I’ve taken the liberty of offering alternate rankings to the show’s official countdown. Check ‘em out below, then hit our poll to vote for your faves!

1. I agree with you for the most part but would replace Paige and CeCe and Tate and Vino.
    Also – I really think Beatrice should’ve sang True Colors last week instead of Time After Time.

2. Snow says:

Ugh, I just realized how unlikable this group is now. I’m not excited about anyone anymore.

3. Can we please ban all country singers from these shows and let them have their own show again? It’s really sucking all the fun out of them when one of these guys makes the show because you know all the rubes in middle america who love the exact same song sang by the exact same voice over and over again are just gonna vote for the guy because he wears a hat.

• I really like Tate but this is so true.

• linds says:

I love country music, but still agree in a way…. does anyone else feel the same way about “Grand-Diva-Ballad” types like Melanie Amaro? I love Carly Rose, but feel she belongs on Broadway, because while her voice is scary-good and her control is stunning, there’s no…. er,… X-Factor? (cringe) I guess what I see as the ‘X’ is something/someone different – like Drew R from Season 1, or Vino, or Beatrice, or… eh…. I’m not explaining this very well, but…. :)

• niks says:

I agree. While Carly’s voice is mature way beyond her years, her emotional connection with the songs is nill. But having said that, Britney’s song choices are somewhat responsible for that too. No 13 year old is going to connect with those songs she gave her.
        I like both Carly and Beatrice, but prefer Beatrice’s singing over Carly’s since the bootcamp. They both sang “Pumped-up” kicks, and for me, Beatrice won hands down. She had fun with the song, while Carly spent the whole performance trying to outsing her. Add the fact that Beatrice was sent in with Carly to be slaughtered, Beatrice won the round and a lot of fans.
        Keep voting for Beatrice America!

• FreeHaley says:

agree, although i have to give carly some props for tonight anyway
          beatrice was good, still love her tone and connection

4. hillchics says:

The mentors don’t pick the songs, the producers do! The producers choose everything; the mentors hardly see their team members all week!!

5. RD says:

Sorry.None of the above.

6. Callum says:

Beatrice deserves higher than what you put her as. It’s not her fault she hasn’t gotten any good song choices. She’s the most unique, has one of the best voices, the easiest to connect to, and has a different fashion. She’s awesome! She deserves to win.

7. Maris says:

The only one i’m still excited about is Beatrice… (I’m still not over Jennel leaving!)

8. starship says:

Beatrice, Paige, and Emblem3 are the best from what’s left, Fifth Harmony are quite nice too. Carly Rose might have a great voice but is very over the top and fake, same as Diamond White. Tate is cheesy and awful. Vino’s got a great voice, but those tattoos won’t help his case. Cece used to be interesting, but hasn’t been hitting the notes in recent performances and Arin is just average and forgettable.

9. mia says:

*pretends to vote for Lyric145*

10. FreeHaley says:

Wow, I think Diamond White is back in full force again this week. That was good!

11. FreeHaley says:

Voted for Lyric 145 ;), Beatrice, Diamond White (and Carly Rose if Lyric 145 didn’t count). Probably was a bit influenced by only voting just now after DW.

• FreeHaley says:

Although I haven’t been as taken with Carly since it went live. Good but somehow calculated feeling. Beatrice seems more real and has more interesting tone and in the long run that latter bit may matter more.

12. FreeHaley says:

tonight perhaps:
    1. Carly
    2. Beatrice
    then
    I guess Vino and then 5th then DW

tough to call anyone bottom this week considering everything but I guess Paige seemed weakest and Tate seemed same old plus a little weaker then I guess Arin

• FreeHaley says:

Funny how Carly always seems a bit produced somehow, even her backstory ‘surprise’ greeting was the only one that seemed like it had been re-shot and like she had to try to actively act surprised on a re-shoot, could swear you could see her strike a pose and count down the seconds to her cue hah, but whatever, who knows, it doesn’t matter anyway, she sang well and it was pretty incredible.

13. db says:

Mike discuss the possibilities of the Unibrow long bow brow becoming a fashion trend. …lol…much more interesting…because those prepackage intros are sucking the life out of me.

14. Hojana says:

Where is the they all suck option?