New Girl Hot Shots: Nick Gets Sexy With Olivia Munn, While David Walton Returns for Jess

Love is in the air on New Girl this holiday season, with The Newsroom‘s Olivia Munn joining the gang as a sexy new hookup for Nick and Bent‘s David Walton resurfacing as Jess’ old fling.

Munn first hops aboard the Fox comedy in the Dec. 4 installment, where her stripper character will set her sights on — and cause trouble for — Nick. Walton, meanwhile, reappears in New Girl‘s Dec. 11 Christmas offering (in which Munn, the actor’s ex-Perfect Couples co-star, will also guest) when Jess goes on a search for her bed buddy that got away.

RELATED | Exclusive New Girl Video: Nick Falls Hard – for Jess’ Mom?! Watch the One-Sided Affair Unfold

Take a peek below at scoopy shots from both episodes, and then hit the comments with your thoughts on the romantic pairings.

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: First Look, Photo Gallery

1. Elizabeth says:

Ugh why did Olivia Munn just ruin my favorite show!

• luke says:

hmmm “drool” Olivia Munnnnnnnn…

…but I guess had it been Channing Tatum instead of Olivia I would be saying now “Ugh why did Channing Tatum just ruin my favorite show!

• webuiltthepyramids says:

I’d take Olivia Mun any freaking day over that fembot Mayim Bialik who ruined MY favorite show.

2. Better Sundays says:

I like New Girl a lot, but it’s getting predictable how you just KNOW all these romances with guest actors — no matter how chemistry-laden (that smooch pic of Johnson and Munn is HOT) — have an expiration date, because it’s just a matter of time before they bring Nick and Jess together. Deschanel and Johnson tweeting the official #NickAndJess hashtag sooo doesn’t help, too. LAME.

3. Grumpy says:

Glad Sam is coming back, i liked him

4. Michelle says:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE SAM!!!! He’s great for Jess!!!!

5. Jason says:

I love the fact that New Girl is introducing new recurring characters. And I don’t agree with Better Sundays; seeing as New Girl isn’t like How I Met Your Mother where the writers have already put a kibosh on the arc-heavy guest stars becoming the mother (wasting opportunities like with Season 1 Victoria), this show can promote regular guest stars to mainstays if the chemistry sparks and the fans like what they’re seeing.

I like Nick and Jess–but I like them as friends. Sam and Jess however–I would like to see them as a couple, even if they don’t look like they’ll be staying together for a long time…

6. lariet50 says:

Hey, I’m just hoping it’ll be better than the Thanksgiving episode we just suffered through. Rob Riggle. Ugh.